John and Suzan Ch. 02

Story Info
John and Suzan carry on their playing.
13.1k words
4.44
5.7k
5
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note. It is that time of year when the days grow dark and short and my mood travels along. This tale is shorter and darker and the characters possibly less likeable than some of my earlier offerings. I hope it isn't too jarring for readers expecting sunbeams and butterflies.

Fair Warning. Many of you won't like this series. It contains non-consent and certainly reluctance, cuckoldry, interracial sex, drug abuse or drug usage, cheating, impotence, mature, the problems of aging and is in general rather dark. Further, many of you will find my characters actions stupid, illogical, selfish and in many cases juvenile. I only want to say two things.

When people feel their lives crumble around them, they grasp at straws, they do poorly thought out and really stupid things. Welcome to humanity.

This is a work of fiction, not real life. Enjoy or not enjoy. Get over it. I welcome PMs if you want to chat as well as comments from regular Lit members.

John here. Note to my readers, while I wrote this second chapter in my own voice again, it is a work of collaboration between Suzan and me. I submitted this version to Suzan asking her to add her private thoughts at the time. Both my and Suzan's thoughts are to the best of our recollection and appear in italics.

Ch 2

Just what you want to be. You will be in the end.

As I drove away from my own home like the coward I was, all I could think was you fucking idiot. What the fuck did you do! You had a perfectly wonderful relationship with a loving wife and you threw it all away. She told that fucker she loved him, Loved his Big black Cock. What did I do. What was I thinking. I thought I was giving Suzan something she wanted and needed. I hadn't imagined that she wanted it and needed it as much as she did. Oh fuck. Now what should I do now?

After posting my story from the office, I was not sure it was safe to go home yet so I went to a bar in the neighborhood and had a few stiff drinks. Once I had a moment to absorb the info and calm down, I thought back to that first night. All the signs were there when Suzan and I had our birthday dinner, but I didn't pay enough attention or properly process what I was hearing and seeing.

When I got back to the motel after dropping off Jordan, Suzan was almost ready to go to dinner and looking radiant. I changed quickly and we headed off to the restaurant, a high-end steak and seafood place. Suzan was smiling happily and wearing the dress easily flaunting her sexuality. She had put on makeup in a color and style that made her look younger, she could pass for 45 at that moment. Her face was relaxed and happy, minimizing any wrinkles she fought so hard to moisturize out of existence. She looked so hot and had that look of sexual satisfaction I had missed on her for a couple years.

Suzan wanted a dozen raw oysters and then we ordered one steak and one lobster tail to share. Sharing each other's food was kind of our couple's thing. Suzan was coming down from the high and was a little subdued at first. She had a cosmo and I bourbon rocks. The drinks were quite good. We were sitting at a booth for four, in the back side by side. "Are you OK honey?"

"I guess. But I think the drugs are finally wearing off and I am feeling, low, sad and somehow empty. I should have expected this, except someone decided not to share the plan so I didn't have any time to research and prepare. I was offered nose candy and willingly accepted, my bad for not asking about the downside first. I got caught up in the moment. Speaking of candy, am I up to your standards? Am I eye candy tonight?"

"Absolutely!" Her hand strayed to her lap, and I watched in amazement as My Wife pulled up her dress and ran her fingers up and down her bare slit. I saw her pussy and fingers glisten with moisture. I couldn't believe my normally conservative life partner was doing this in a public place without a hint of self-consciousness or embarrassment. I was Gob smacked. I reached for her hand and then pushed the dress flap down between her legs to cover her. She moaned at my touch.

"Should we cancel our meal and take you back to the room?" I asked her.

"NO. I am hungry, and the oysters are just making me horny. Besides, what would we do back in the room that would be as good as this afternoon?" This was the first inking I had that I had FUCKED up BIG TIME and hadn't bothered to think my actions through to the inevitable conclusions. My limited imagination never foresaw this as a possible outcome. Fuck me. Fuck my ED. Fuck my imagination.

"I smiled holding her hand. I suppose we could watch some more porn. I could eat your pussy and use more toys on you. I could try taking a triple dose of Viagra."

Suzan frowned. "That could kill you." Then with teasing sarcasm, "I suppose your life insurance payout would be nice. I could retire and find a new lover or lovers."

I was hurt by that but tried not to show it. "Yes. You could have all the BBC you could handle. Sounds fun. You could go wild with me out of the picture."

Suzan looked strickened and took a gulp of her Cosmo before smiling and saying, "Let's enjoy our meal and then you can eat me and stuff toys in my cunt." A thought occurred to her as she smelled the fingers that had been in her pussy. "Do you think you can eat me with Jordan's spunk oozing out of me?" She moved the fingers to my lips directly under my nose. I was surprised that the aroma didn't repel me. I smelled her usual good pussy smell with something new and different added.

My heart started to race, but my useless cock remained relatively inert, it just got slightly larger. I took a pull of the whisky and thought, what the fuck is wrong with me why does this excite me. Smelling another man's deposit in my wife of decades. Pervert. Aloud I said, "Not bad. I love the way your pussy smells, I always have. Today you have a hint of something different added. The combo isn't bad, I could and would eat you if you want. You must know I would do anything to make you happy." I picked up an oyster and using the tip of my tongue played with it in its shell before slurping it into my mouth. Noticing that Suzan's hand was back to her pussy and had two fingers in, I held the oyster in my mouth and went in for a kiss. Our lips met and I forced Suzan's open with my tongue and when she responded with passion, I transferred the oyster into her mouth. Suzan moaned and went rigid in my arms for a moment. "Did you cum, Babe? Did you just cum in a restaurant full of people? And dressed like a tart?"

"I did. And don't you think I make a good tart? That guy over there with the lovely blonde girl hasn't taken his eyes off me. I don't know if it is my tits and cleavage, or he can see my cunt under the table." Suzan then opened her legs wide and started to pull open her ample lips to show off her butterfly. She was proud of her butterfly. Her slit was shaved bare since she didn't think it was safe to dye her pubic hair to cover the grey. From my vantage point above I was unable to fully appreciate the butterfly. The guy watching took a big pull on his drink and then seemed to make a decision.

He spoke to his date and stood up, carefully and discreetly adjusting his trousers to accommodate the tent in his pants, he approached us. He was careful to walk a path that blocked our table from his date's view. When he arrived in front of us, he started a dialog, with no preamble or introductions. "Ma'am I couldn't help but notice that you forgot your panties at home. I have been enjoying the view and don't mean to be too forward, but this is an expensive restaurant and I doubt other diners would be as fascinated by your charms."

Smiling sweetly, Suzan blushed a little and closed her legs. "I am so sorry young man. I will have to be more careful. My husband and I are celebrating our birthday today and I think we went a little overboard with our partying. Sorry to make you uncomfortable. Was your date offended? If so, please apologize for me." Offering her hand she said, "I am Suzan, this is my husband, John."

"Hi Suzan, John, I'm Tom. Nice to meet you both." Feeling the pussy slime she had transferred to his fingers Tom was unable to resist the urge to bringing the fingers to his nose. He took a deep breath of my wife's scent and his nostrils flared and pupils dilated.

Suzan smiled sweetly, "You like? Can I get your contact info, maybe we can get together." In a daze Tom handed her a business card and stumbled back to his date.

I was dumbfounded. This was so unlike my normally proper wife. "Suzan, What is going on with you? I can't believe this day! What happened to My wife? Where did she go?"

"John, your wife is still here. You are just experiencing your real wife raw and unfiltered for the first time. I have always been a sexual being, remember what we had before the ED took you from me? I have missed my sex life badly. Somehow you knew what I needed and figured out how to give it to me, forced me to accept it. I tried my best to resist, be a good girl, but you kept at it and opened my Pandora's box." She threw her legs open again and spread her butterfly wings and said, "See? Are you having regrets?"

"Yes! Yes, I am. I never expected such a change in you. This is crazy!"

"Sorry honey, Man up. You chose this for me, for us. It's too late to go back now."

"Oh fuck, fuck me! What are you saying? You are going to call Tom and fuck him? Fuck Jordan again?"

The directness of that question startled her. She blinked at me and looked sad. "I am not saying I will and I am not saying I won't. Let's finish this delicious meal and go back to the room. We can snort a few lines and see what happens. Tomorrow we will see. I have no more idea what the future holds than you do." Then she kissed me. A long lingering kiss that took our breath away. Our food arrived and being famished we ate everything save the garnish, steak fat and lobster shells. Although Suzan pulled off the back swimmers and sucked out the tiny bit of meat they contained and cleaned the steak bone. When the bill came along with two Crème Brule with candles, we were surprised to see that the total was zero. The note said 'Happy birthday, Tom'.

Suzan sighed, "That was so nice of him!" secretly pondering. I wonder what he is packing. I will have to call him to come and fuck me.

Once we got back, we were a little full but weren't done yet. I took a double dose of Viagra and Cialis in a combo sublingual tab and we both did generous lines. Suzan immediately got hot and demanded I suck on her clit and finger her spot. After no less than four loud orgasms any lingering spunk had been flushed out and she tasted exactly like my wife again. She always tasted so damn good to me. So good. She sucked my cock and got me semi hard while I stretched her pussy with the biggest dildo. Once I had stretched her, I was hard enough to penetrate her and actually gave her another orgasm. Sadly, before I could nut, I lost my erection. Suzan was very sweet about sucking my cock more while I used the big dildo and wand vibrator on her until she said she couldn't take any more.

We spent some time on pillow talk and future expectations before falling to sleep. "John, I guess my cum soiled pussy wasn't too gross for you. You sucked me like the old days. It was wonderful. I feel guilty about not making you cum do you want a hand job?"

"I wasn't grossed out by your pussy at all in fact it was stimulating. I kept thinking about Jordan's big cock spreading you.".

"I was too honey. I almost suggested calling him, but I was afraid that would really bruise your ego and make you hate me for this."

"Hate you? I could never hate you. Considering my condition, I was serious when I said I would do anything to make you happy. Anything. What did you think of the drugs?"

"I loved them, the coke makes me happy and energized. The meth makes me horny and sensitive all over especially my clit, cunt, and spot. I want more. I know there is more. But I need you to do something for me. When we get home hide the drugs from me, so I won't be tempted. Only bring them out if we agree we both want some. I think if I had it regularly, I could become dependent. Still orgasms and Jordan's cock were amazing when I was on the drugs. I want that feeling again even as tired as I am. Help me resist. The temptation is too great. Be my strong man. My strong loving husband."

The next morning, we had a nice breakfast on the way home. Suzan was dressed normally and not acting overtly sexual in public, although she demanded kisses. The previous night felt like a dream or some immersive movie experience. I remembered how hot it was and laughed when I thought about Suzan cursing and swearing at me during the run up to the final collapse of all resistance. I thought next weekend would be a good time to view the video and have a little intimate fun at home. The week was a boring slog of work and mundane household chores. Work meetings, proposal writing, planning meals, doing laundry, grocery shopping and paying bills. Suzan renewed her health club membership and came home late a few nights. I didn't really initiate any intimacy planning on storing my energy for the coming weekend's video reveal. Suzan was unaware of the first half of my video recording so I was hoping it would be a nice surprise for her.

Friday afternoon changed everything. Suzan has Friday afternoons off, and I was thinking I would surprise her by coming home early and taking her out for a drink and dinner. The surprise was on me.

I got home early from work today and heard voices in our bedroom. I crept up the stairs to find Suzan on her back with Jordan on her and in her. He was pumping her slow and loving. Suzan said, 'I love your cock Jordan, I think I love you.' Jordan replied, 'I love you too, white bitch. This pussy is fine.'

I snuck away unseen, and I think unheard. I had been planning on calling Jordon for a rematch. Now that appeared to be totally unnecessary since my wife had taken matters into her own hands. I drove to my office and finished the story of our first adventure that I had been working on and submitted it online. I was in a state.

After finishing and posting the first chapter I stopped at our local bar and had a couple of drinks. I texted Suzan. 'I am at MaCaffrey's, join me.' She replied, 'Great honey, on my way just getting out of the shower and dressed.'

I gave her 10 minutes and then sent, 'I know what you did. I saw you two in our bed.'

Suzan's response was predictable. 'Fuck I am so sorry, honey. Are you drunk? Should I be afraid to come to the bar? I am scared. I don't know if I can face you.'

My response was meant to be sarcastic, but sarcasm is often lost in electronic communications, 'Don't 'Honey' me slut! What can I order you to drink? ;-}"

'Double Margarita. Please don't hate me. If you hate me, I wouldn't be able to stand that.'

Suzan walked in dressed in her worekout outfit and running shoes. You could see she had a belly, but she looked sexy in a trying to be athletic way. I felt bad about the texts. So I stood and took her in my arms. Saying "I don't hate you, I still love you. I think I always will. Now tell me everything. Even the things you are afraid to voice."

Suzan took a gulp and a deep breath and came out with. "I am so sorry. I fucked Tom once and Jordan twice more. I am so sorry. I can't seem to control my urges. I did more drugs with Jordan. I am so sorry. I do remember what we agreed. I just can't control this monster inside me. I am glad you found out. Today after he fucked me Jordan told me how he thought I should do some heroin and meth or coke from a needle. He said he would get me a rig and show me how to use it. It scares the shit out of me that I was even considering it, wondering how it would feel. Oh, John. Help me! I need you. I am afraid of what I might do. I am afraid I will become a junky."

My response was loud and profane. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck Jordan. Fuck me for getting you into this. I was such an arrogant prick. Thinking I could control you and this kind of mess."

We sat there draining our glasses and ordered another round. Our server looked at Suzan, "Are you OK, Ma'am?"

"Yes, I am fine I just had to tell my husband I had an auto accident today."

When the server left I said, "Thank God none of this has affected your quick wits. Babe."

We chatted quietly. "It is unfortunate that Jordan knows where we live. What about Tom?

"The first time after we met, actually the second time, I fucked Jordan in my car, Today I picked him up and drove him to our house, then sent him home in an uber. I met Tom at his house Wednesday evening when I said I was at the club."

"You lied to me then, that is a problem. Jordan is a problem, Tom not so much. Tell me how Tom was in bed since you denied me the opportunity to participate. It hurts that you didn't even choose to discuss it."

"The way you discussed your birthday surprise with me? Whoring me out to a drug dealer? Funny I don't remember that discussion!"

As the flash of anger cooled, Suzan looked frustrated and miserable. She took a deep breath and drained the last of her second drink, "Oh John. I know I keep saying it and I know it must be hard for you to believe, but I am sorry... Tom was good. His cock is big and hard and felt good in me even without the drugs. I made him use a condom since he had never been tested. He fucked me good and made me cum several times. He really likes his girlfriend, but thinks I am hot and a great fuck. He wants to get tested so he can do me raw, then hopes I would be his no strings side piece. He loves my tits and butterfly, his girlfriend Dafne barely can fill out a B cup and has compact tiny pussy lips. I was flattered that I could offer him something even a much younger woman couldn't, I am getting tested tomorrow since I no longer trust Jordan."

Both our drinks were empty. Our server asked about another round. Suzan nodded yes but I put a hand over my glass to indicate no more for me. "Did you drive Babe?"

"No, I walked over, after your text I was too nervous to drive."

"Smart. Ok here is what we are going to do. First, I am going to put a tracker on your phone so I can keep track of where you go. Second, I am going to upgrade our home security so I can see who is visiting and get notifications. Finally, you are going to call Jordan on speaker and tell him the needle drugs scare the crap out of you and the two of you are done, Then block his number."

Susan looked like she was going to object but finally just nodded yes. She thought before speaking. He knows I lied. He is right I can't be trusted. I am acting like a teenager who is first discovering sex. Sneaking around, telling lies to cover my tracks. I am surprised his requests aren't harsher. "You are the boss, John."

Suzan nursed her third drink and we tried to chat about regular stuff while I felt the buzz receded to be replaced by a level of tension. About the time I felt safe to drive, Suzan drained her glass. I drove us home.

I didn't think I should show Suzan the Seduction and Jordan video, but I wasn't soured on having video of our activities yet.

At home, I set up my phone to record. As things proceeded, I didn't want any misunderstandings about what was said. Particularly when it came to our 'friend' Jordan, and what Suzan was agreeing to.

After ordering the security equipment I needed, I sat with Suzan and asked her for her phone. She gave me her pass code. "Babe. Do not change your code. You may find this harsh but I demand access to your phone and messaging 24 x7. You have already lied and gone behind my back more than once. I want to trust you but that is going to take time."

"Oh John! You are right. I don't like it, but I understand the need. I am sorry to be such a stupid weak-willed bitch. And slut."