John and Suzan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were seated at a corner booth. We scooted into the back. We pretended to look at the menus until our perky young server came up to us to explain today's specials. We had eaten here many times so I had the three filet special one topped with garlic butter and blue cheese another with shaved truffles and the third with caramelized shallots. Suzan ordered the grilled swordfish. No appetizer. Just plenty of alcohol.

"So, you had all night to talk to Tom. Plenty of time to get fucked. Did you have fun? What did the two of you decide?"

"John. Honey. Don't be like that." Suzan scowled. Then a small sly smile crept to her lips. "Yes, he did fuck me, good and hard. I lost count of my orgasms. I can see that hurts you but wasn't this what you wanted when you blindfolded me, dressed me up like a slut, and cuffed my hands behind my back? Wasn't it your plan to make me a hot wife? A slut so you wouldn't feel so guilty about your condition?"

"It was but..."

"There are no buts, you saw what I needed, and you gave it to me. No take backs. Now that I know I can have my cake and eat it too. That cake will always be out there." I feel the need deep in my pussy. You can't ask me to ignore that. Not now.

"I hadn't counted on you finding lovers. I was only thinking fucking and hard sex. I am sad and jealous. I almost wish we could go back to the way things were." Almost but not quite. Before, you were always so disappointed in me and our love making. I wish there was a way for us to use without the addiction and pain of withdrawal. Fuck me for a fool.

"Darling John, I love you. Tom is a good fuck, a great fuck in fact. But I don't love him. I have feelings for him as a friend, but he is mostly just a very convenient, clean and willing cock. I am using him. We are using him."

"What about Jordan? Do you still think about him?" This is risky asking about Jordan.

All the time. I want his big hard meat in me even when you or Tom is fucking me. "Didn't you tell me to drop Jordan and forget about him?" Suzan covered her face with her glass and took a big pull.

"is there anyone else? Anything else?" Another risky question but I have to know.

"I have seen a couple guys eying my tits while I work out at the club, but I am waiting for them to approach me. I might have to take charge though, if they take too long. Now that Tom is out of the picture I need to look at my options." Then taking a deep breath, "And the drugs, even after the pain of withdrawal I have to admit, I love the fucking drugs, the feel of the high and the orgasms while fucking, I love your cock back in action and back in me. I love being so fucking horny I want it in my pussy and my ass."

"I hear you. I loved it too, but we have to be careful. I don't want either of us to end up Junkies. I will replenish our stash, but we have to wait at least until next weekend." Suzan moved close, our bodies touching, she took my hand and drew it up her thigh under her dress and encouraged me to finger her. She stiffened and sighed.

She pulled my hand out and brought my fingers to my lips. I licked them clean. And went back down for more. Suzan purred, "Am I forgiven?"

"Maybe." I said a little too bluntly. "I still have concerns about how honest you are being with me. I want to trust you, believe in my wife, I really do. You have told me some things that you knew would probably hurt me so they are most likely true. But I am really still trying to figure out what to do. What is best for both of us. Can you give me some time to process? Since I was the one to lead us down this path without consulting you, it is on me to make things right."

"OK."

I stopped drinking so I could drive us home, but Suzan kept going. I barely got her to the car without her spraining an ankle. Before getting in the car, she insisted on taking her bra off and almost completely unbuttoning her top. "Wanna suck my tit out here in public, John? After all I am a whore!"

Since it seemed the only way to get her in the car I complied, "Give me that fat tit, slut!", then "On your knees and suck my cock!" She was all over it but too drunk and uncoordinated to follow through.

I got her in the car but on the way home she took off her lap belt so she could hang her tits out the window and catcall passing men, "Hey baby! You like my big fat whore tits. You want to suck on them?" One guy motioned us over. I pulled over into a space and he walked up to the car. "It's Ok baby, my driver won't mind." He sucked one and then the other. While Suzan moaned her appreciation she got on her knees and pulled up her skirt. Her ass in my face she said, "John, finger me. Hey baby, you want me to come out there and suck your dick?"

I instinctively hit the door locks and pulled my drunk whore wife into her seat. "Sorry buddy, the lady has had too much to drink and doesn't know what she is doing, fun's over." He backed up and said 'Thanks anyway' as I rolled up the window and drove away. I barely got Suzan upstairs and into bed. She did get up later to worship the porcelain god.

Saturday night

After dealing with a massive hangover Suzan informed me that we were having our date that night. I suppose it was Ok, but without the hard drugs and only the ED meds I wasn't able to muster the kind of presence my wife wanted and needed. I was very tempted to break out the drugs but was more afraid of addiction and getting dopesick than my poor performance. I assured Suzan that I would be prepared for a proper party next Friday. I managed to give her multiple orgasms using my mouth, fingers, and our collection of toys. She told me I did good and that she loved me. I did and do but none of those orgasms were the pelvis wrenching cunt spasming monsters I had on the drugs. I understood that you were trying to keep us out of trouble, but understanding doesn't stop the need, the hunger.

Sunday was relaxed and we watched movies and football. At the end of the game Suzan got a call. She looked at caller ID, glancing at me she got up and left the room to take the call. I heard her sobbing as she came back saying bye and hanging up. She tossed the phone on the sofa and snuggled up to me. "Oh John!" she sobbed. "Tom dumped me! Daphne told him to choose her or me. He said, 'I love your tits and pussy and the way you fuck, but you are so much older than me and married. I want kids. So, I guess this is goodbye, baby.' Oh John! What am I going to do?"

"You could wear your hot dress and I could drive you around with your tits hanging out like the other night. Find Tom's replacement."

Her eyes brightened for a second, "I really did that, didn't I? and I let that cute guy suck my nipples."

"You did. It was a very teenage drunk thing to do."

"You're kidding about taking me out for a drive aren't you?"

"Yes. I was hoping the thought would distract you and show you how high school this all is."

"You are right, but I never got a chance to do anything like this when I was a kid. I was too scared of my dad, now I have some catching up to do."

"If it's any help with the embarrassment you should be feeling, I thought it was humorous and fun. I love you sharing your tits." Just not your heart and soul.