John and Suzan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put on the tracker. Reports of events go to my cell and only my pass code could change the settings. Thank god for 'parental controls'. Next came the hard part. "Sweetheart. Now you have to call Jordan and tell him. Do you know what to say?"

Suzan gave me a weak smile and a nod. She called him from her contacts. While it was ringing she put it on speaker. She needed to be firm with him and handle this! I would remain silent unless I was needed.

Hearing 'Go for Jordan.' Made my skin crawl when I saw the involuntary smile on Suzan's face.

She said, "Jordan, I'm scared. Shooting up drugs is something I NEVER want to do. I am worried about being around you if that is what you want for me."

'OK. Beautiful. No needles. It's your choice. But you still want to snort that nose candy and ride the monster, right?'

"I do. But I don't think it is a good idea. I can't trust myself. I can't see you anymore, baby."

Something about that last line, hit me hard. Suzan had agreed to this but wouldn't have suggested it on her own. She had been changed forever it seemed. This was hard for her. There was a long pause. Finally, Jordan replied. 'Fuck. That is too bad. Your husband put you up to this didn't he? We are really good together. You told me you loved me today. Can I come over for one last party?"

Suzan found strength at the mention of me, her husband. John, you have to be my rock. I took her hand, with a resolve she didn't really appear to feel Suzan replied, "People say all kinds of things when in the throughs of passion. Now that I am sober, I realize that I shouldn't have said that. That I didn't really mean it. No. This is the end. Today was my last ride on the monster."

'Oh mama, don't be like that! I am sure you will change your mind. When you do, the monster will be ready for you.'

"No. I won't change my mind. Goodbye Jordan."

Suzan ended the call and blocked Jordan's number. I let out a huge sigh of relief. That went about as well as I could expect. The look of sadness and remorse on Suzan's face was troubling. I took a deep breath imagining Jordan trying and trying to contact my wife.

She looked at me and sobbed, "Why was that so hard for me to do? I know why if I am honest with myself. I do want to ride the monster and given the chance I will shoot up drugs and ride an incredible wave of orgasms. If he and I continue, I will end up a junky drug whore. Part of me is scared shitless. Part of me is thrilled at the idea."

I needed some sex, what I had seen and heard made me want to renew my ownership of my wife. I had hoped we could watch the full video tonight together and maybe... But given the look on her face I elected for the double dose of ED meds and a dress up and toy show. While she was dressing the vitamin V kicked in and although it wasn't terribly hard, I had something to work with. Before she slipped into the dress, I stopped her. She had on no lingerie, and I homed in on a nice hard nipple. As I alternated nipples Suzan shivered and moaned under the attention. I pushed her onto our bed and pushed up her legs and sucked her manicured toes. One by one. She giggled and struggled. I then moved down one leg and licked the back of her knee. She squealed with laughter. "That really tickles. Stop! Too much! Get to the good parts! John, please. Suck my clit!"

I worked my way down her thighs and teased relentlessly as she moaned. "Cunt! Clit! Move faster John you are driving me insane!" By the time I got to her gash, Suzan's inner lips were bloated and pouting. She was moaning and dripping. She smelled like herself mostly, but I could detect a touch of something else. I had a vision of Jordan humping my wife in this very bed. Plunging into the same cunt I was now lapping. In my mind that thought had me excited, if my equipment was function properly, I would have had a raging hard on. I know this because years ago, before all this bullshit, I had gone on a hot wife porn and literature binge where I imagined Suzan getting fucked and gang banged. Very hot but I never acted on those impulses. I am glad I didn't because look where my wife and I ended up. As I hoovered her clit and stuffed two fingers in her box, Suzan had at least two strong, back arching orgasms.

As I eased off, Suzan asked sweetly, "Are you going to hoard those drugs forever?"

I had expected this at some point. "Didn't you already have some today?"

Suzan looked into my eyes and said with perfect innocence, "Only a little, just a taste."

"But now you want more?" I was good with it, thinking it might reprogram her to get hot on drugs for me, her husband. I wanted to see where she would take this conversation.

"Now? I remember how good they made me feel and I want to try them again but only with you." I wanted to believe my wife, so I got the two packets and set out four lines on the marble bathroom counter, one set for her one set for me. I looked my wife in the eyes, they were clear and bright and looked totally normal, while she did her first line of coke half in each nostril, I stood behind her and fondled her tits. She did the second line of meth and groaned. She was bent over so she rubbed her vulva against my semi hard cock. I rubbed her wet slit with my head and after collecting her natural lube I stuffed my thumb up her ass as far as I could get it. She moaned and pushed back on my hand. I stood her up and she again had that crazed horny look in her eyes. Her hair was still combed and in place, but her eyes made her look like a completely different woman from the one I had gazed on just seconds ago.

She turned back around and blew herself a kiss in the bathroom mirror. "Ohh. John. I need to get fucked. Put it in me. Now."

My erection was only partial and as I fumbled behind her I realized I wasn't going to be able to satisfy her. So, I left my drugs on the counter and turned to get the big black dildo I had bought for her. While I was out of the bathroom, I heard her groan and snort up my two lines. I was stunned by this, but lubed the vibrator, set it on high and worked my wife with it. She had a massive screaming orgasm just from clit stim. Then I pushed the tip into her juicy ready hole. Two inches and she pushed back on it and moaned, "Oh. Jordan." And had another orgasm. I didn't say a word. I led her to the bed and face fucked her at the edge of bed while I rammed the dildo in and out of her, pushing it in as deep as it could go. She sucked my dick hard. It felt great. She never gagged once. I don't know if it was lack of sufficient length and girth or if the drugs were suppressing her gag reflex. Either way it was visually nice seeing her nose in my sparse pubes. I finally blew in her mouth and her face dribbling the last on her lips and giving her a little cum mustache. I finished and took a couple of pictures with her phone.

Suzan was still on another planet. Eyes wide and wild. she rolled onto her back and worked the black rubber cock in and out of her fuck hole as fast and as hard as she could. I grabbed another vibe and started to work her clit. The combo gave her one screaming orgasm after another. The double dose of drugs had turned her into a masturbation machine. Some kind of fuck monster. After at least four orgasms, she asked me to stick another vibrator up her ass. I lubed one up with silicone lube and crouched between her legs and pushed it in. I was tentative at first until she demanded, "Don't tease me John, just shove it in me. I need it. More! I need more."

My wife was now full of rather large toys and getting as much stimulation as she could get from anything I could offer her. After another series of six massive orgasms, back arched painfully, she collapsed panting.

"Done? I asked.

She tried to normalize her breathing and gasped out, "For now." Then licked up any of my spunk she could find on her face. She looked disappointed that there was so little. While she was doing that, I was removing the collection of toys that had invaded not only her pussy but also her virgin, as far as I knew, shitter. "I'm very hot and thirsty. John, can I have a cold glass of water and a glass of wine?" Not bothering to dress, I ran downstairs. I was back from the kitchen in just a minute or two. Suzan gulped the water and emptied the wine in two long pulls. She handed me the empty glasses signaling she wanted refills. I got them and poured myself a double bourbon rocks. We sat side by side on the bed drinking silently. Neither of us wanting to initiate the tough conversation about what had just happened. For my part even though I hadn't done any of the drugs I was high on the wild sex scene and my thoughts refused to gel.

Suzan opened with, "John, that was intense. Did you have fun? Do you like me that way?"

This gave me an opening, "It was very intense. I had fun. I did like you that way, but..."

"But?"

"But you scared me."

"Scared of me or for me."

"For you. You became a totally different person. My wife was replaced by a sex crazed animal. Why did you do my lines?"

"When you went for the dildo, I bent over to be ready for you. I saw the lines and just had to do them. I didn't even think about them being yours. I wanted them and I took them. Are you mad? Was that the last of it?"

"No, not the last, not mad either. Just really worried that any time you do drugs with anyone you won't be able to control yourself. If someone had offered you a needle with heroin you would have taken it without any hesitation. That worries me greatly. I don't want to lose you. See you become a junky street whore."

"I will try harder to control myself."

"That won't cut it. You can't control yourself. I recorded all this so you can see how you were on double lines. If I had 20 guys waiting downstairs, I am certain you would have fucked every one of them."

Suzan moaned a little thinking I would Love to get fucked by 20 clean guys, 20 loads of cum dripping out of me. Maybe someday I can have that dream come true. Then she said, "Oh. John. You might be right. I am so sorry to put you through this."

"You're sorry? You keep saying that every time we talk. I should be begging your forgiveness for starting you down this path. This is my doing. I am so sorry, Babe. Not only can't I get it up, but I am a sad excuse for a husband."

Then I continued. "Two more things."

"One. What was the ass fucking thing about. We have never done that together. Have you done it on your own?"

Suzan looked away and mumbled. "I let Tom fuck me in the ass."

"Without any drugs?"

"A few of glasses of wine."

"I take it you liked it?"

"After three orgasm it felt great. Tonight, with all the drugs I was on fire. I couldn't get enough. Being filled in both holes was like a dream come true."

"I wish we had tried that before. I would have loved to fuck you in the ass. Too late for me." I commented morosely.

"Sorry honey if there is some medical breakthrough this ass is all yours. What else is bothering you?"

"Jordan! Mother fucking Jordan. I lost track of the number of times you moaned his name while cumming. It hurts me badly and makes me realize how deep he is in not only your cunt but your head. The guy is like a tick. How do I get him out? I want him gone! From your mind, and off your lips."

Suzan rolled over to me and kissed me. Mumbling. "I understand. I love YOU. Not anyone else." Her warm embrace and the cuddles were very calming. The fuck monster was gone, and the love of my life had returned. The next morning Suzan hurt everywhere. Muscles she didn't know she had hurt. I gave her OTC pain killers and sat her in a hot bath with a cup of coffee. Mid-morning she called Tom and asked about his test results and "That's great. Can we do it again next Friday night and oh BTW would you be cool with my husband John watching, Maybe spit roast me?" "Great! It's a date. Talk Thursday. I can't wait."

Monday I was a wreck checking for phone alerts constantly and sending Susan way too many texts, annoying her at her work. Yes, that was annoying John, but I understood your concerns. When nothing bad happened, we carried on through the week.

The rest of the week flew by and allowed us to re-establish normalcy in our relationship. It didn't hurt that I was able to keep my eye on Suzan and that Jordan made no attempt at contact.

Then Friday came around again...

We met Tom for drinks near his place.

He strode up and offered his hand. "Nice to meet you again John. Can we talk?"

Tom took in Suzan's slutty businesswoman look. She had done a little shopping that week she was wearing a new lacey black bra at least a cup size too small. Her white silk blouse was open many more buttons than she would ever have been comfortable with before. Here Tit flesh bulged out of the top of her bra and the effect was two pale mounds with a deep valley in between. The black lace clearly struggling to contain them. She was 'covered' with a thin black cotton blazer. Her very short grey skirt wouldn't fly in any office, and when she sat, she could open her legs and give us a perfect view, which was just what she did for Tom as he greeted her.

"So, John, You like to watch?"

I was uncomfortable but explained my situation in perhaps too much detail, finishing with "Having Suzan suck my cock while she gets fucked from behind is about all I have to look forward to these days. That and using toys on her and looking at her orgasm face while some lucky guy fucks my beautiful, wonderful wife." I made no mention of Suzan's newfound love of meth and coke.

Tom looked thoughtful and sympathetic. "OK John. I am satisfied that you two aren't planning on leading me into some gay thing. I think we have a deal. My place is close." After we finished our drinks, he took Suzan by the hand and said, "let's go." As we walked, I popped my meds under my tongue. Suzan gave me a little smile of encouragement.

Tom was a real estate broker and had a very nice condo in a chic high rise. Suzan was familiar with the layout and she kicked off her shoes and dropped garments as she slunk up the stairs to the loft bedroom. One last thing to cover. "Tom, Suzan really loves cream pies. We both got clean test results yesterday. Do you mind taking her raw and filling her hungry cunt with your Jizz?"

Tom smiled and chuckled, "You got it buddy."

At the doorway to the bedroom, Suzan made a show of releasing the girls and throwing her bra at us, watching it flutter down to a sofa. "Well? John? Tom? Are you boys just going to stand there?" She brought a nipple to her mouth. And sucked. Then. "I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. DeMille." We scampered up the stairs. Tom was younger and quite fit and beat me to her.

Tom embraced my wife and kissed her, then tossed Suzan on the bed and indicated to me that I should warm her up. Since this was the only cunnilingus, she was to enjoy through the duration of our session, I set to intending to give her my best. I made a little attempt at teasing her and she moaned as I went down on her already dripping slit and she exploded when my tongue hit her clit and she splashed my chin with her fragrant juice.

Tom stood by undressing and watching impatiently. "I see you two have spent a lot of time together. John, you know exactly what buttons to push." As I tickled her pee hole with the tip of my tongue Suzan groaned out another strong orgasm.

Panting heavily, Suzan pushed my head away and asked. "Babe, do you mind if I get fucked now?" I rolled off to the side and gestured to Tom to proceed.

Suzan had been taking yoga classes at the club, so she spread her legs wide in welcome. Tom sucked on her tits before kissing her neck and tickling her. She grabbed his cock and guided it into her while they had a passionate kiss. Everything they were doing was passionate and intense as Tom humped my wife tenderly. When Tom pulled almost out and then plunged back into her he would grind on her pelvis and make her grunt and moan with each thrust. It was lovely and heart wrenching to me. Suzan was obviously enjoying every thrust. My eyes started to tear as I remembered all the times I had done exactly those things to my beloved wife. I sat on the chair in the corner and watched and listened. I wished I had brought some coke myself but was trying to wean her off the drugs, so I left the stash at home. They had a massive simultaneous orgasm and she sounded so fucking happy and satisfied that I had to get out of the room. I went downstairs and had some of Tom's most expensive liquor.

Tom came down in sweat shorts and a T-shirt while Suzan stood on the landing in a terry cloth robe open so her tits could hang out and cool off. Tom asked me, "Are you OK. John?"

I took a Big swallow of the 20-year-old Scotch. "Not really. The last time I watched my wife get fucked, that's all it was, a good fucking. This was so much more personal. You made love to my wife. I feel like I am losing her. To you." I heard Suzan cry out softly. I looked up and saw her disappear into the bedroom.

Tom looked at me sadly, "Did you want me to be rougher with her, treat her badly? Like a whore? Will that make you feel better?"

"No! No, it won't. I just want her to be happy and feel fulfilled. It's not your fault, I don't know what I want. We are new at this."

I didn't really feel like talking to Tom. He was a good guy and all but. I sat in a brooding silence and finished my scotch. Suzan came down fully dressed. She took my hand and said, "Let's go, honey. Bye Tom. It was fun. I will call you after we figure this out."

Suzan drove home. Giving me a chance to observe my glowing wife in profile. Nothing like the glow of a good fucking to take years off her face. She hurried us home so we could dress and go out for drinks and a nice dinner. Over cocktails Suzan broke down sobbing. "Oh, Honey, I am so sorry. I didn't know this would hurt you so much, you seemed fine before with Jordan. Should we stop this? Try to go back to the way things were? I am willing to try, I would do that for you."

"I don't want to ask you to do that. If you visit Tom again, you have my permission to go without me. No matter what we end up doing one of us will be unhappy. For the time being let it be me. Maybe I can find a way to be there for you the way you need."

After doing my research I had decided to do an experiment, maybe adding an opioid could get me hard. The research I did said no, but the codeine seemed to help me. It was Saturday night and we ordered in and shared a bottle of wine. Once we had a chance to digest and discover that there were no movies we could agree on. I took my ED meds, and I got out the 3 packets of drugs. I poured out equal amounts of meth and coke and then added a tiny bit maybe a sixteenth that amount of the heroine. I carefully and thoroughly mixed it up with an Amex card and laid out four lines. Suzan watched, a hungry glint in her eye. I went first, not chancing a repeat of last time. It still burned but it felt a little different this time, as things kicked in, I felt the energy of the stimulants, but the euphoria kept building. It was a nice feeling, less jittery than before. Suzan had stripped while I was working so as she bent over, her tits swung against the edge of the counter and bounced there a couple times, mesmerizing in my drugged-up state. As she consumed the powders she moaned. And wiggled her ass enticing me. Wonder of wonders blood started to inflate my cock as stimulant energy and excitement along with the mellow warmth built in me. Suzan saw what I had for her and dropped to her knees.

"Oh. John. Damn this combo is good and look at what you have. For me?

"You bet your sweet ass baby. Suzan started sucking ne and fingering her cunt in a nice rhythm that had both of us moaning. It all felt really good. I walked her to bed and had her assume the position she had with Tom. After sucking her clit and making her cum, Suzan said, "Get that vibrator, I want you to stretch my ass and fuck it." I got both the vibrators and the lube. I lubed the smaller one and I slid it in her ass. Then I mounted my wife and actually fucked her good for a change. Looking into her eyes they still looked wild but also had a dreamy quality. She put her heels on my buttocks and pulled me in with her legs.