John and Suzan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzan sobbed, "We love you both. This plan is crazy, but if it works?" We told Maria about the deal we had with Jordan and the safeguards we put in place. She nodded in agreement.

Maria asked slightly in awe, "You would do this for me, and let me marry him? What if I fail and hurt him? Or something worse?"

"He is a grown man and has his own regrets about letting another love slip through his fingers. Maybe this will be too much for him. There is only one way to know." Suzan gently told our Mijita.

Maria thought and finally said, "It is a risk, I would rather lose him now than destroy him later. Maybe when I hold our child in my arms, I will find the strength to stay sober. Mia Madre held me, and her life changed. Mi Papi changed to, he seems hard now but only because he loves us and I disappointed him so, I was the wild child."

After we had our chats with the 'kids', I started thinking about their possible future, I couldn't help it, I think of Maria as one of our family, as a child of ours even if I have fucked her. My lust was tempered by an almost parental love for her. I am a sick fuck. Hopefully she and Jason would make it and give us grandchildren. I know this is foolish of me, but I always hope for a happy ending. I did some soul searching and found time to talk to Jason alone. I told him about our birthday, about Suzan's fall into the drug scene and Jordan in our bed and the night at the Paradise. I confessed that I didn't mind the raw animal fucking and Suzan's need for more and bigger cocks and that the only time it bothered me was when she was making love to another man, when it was sweet and tender, like it had been with her friend Tom. The rutting was never a problem. Only the intimacy bothered me. In my twisted head, sex and intimacy are two different things. She always comes back to me for the intimacy. That was what all of our married life had been. Me making sure she had as many orgasms as I could give her. It was my purpose in life, to make Suzan happy.

Jason looked sad and asked, "Dad, I understand. I made a mistake with Marisol. I won't let that happen again. What made you start all of this in the first place? It is so unlike you and Mom."

"I lost my ability to please her sexually. Sure, I could still give her orgasms with my mouth and fingers, but... I knew she wanted the deep dicking I once could give her. I never knew she was a size queen but based on recent events I am now sure that while I couldn't have been happier with our love making when we were younger, I know now that she always had a desire for more. I began to see the trend in the toys she bought. Big black dildos. We were both bored with what I was able to provide her. I started her watching porn. I found a vid of an older white woman with huge tits getting fucked by a black guy with a very big cock. The video never failed to get her going. So, I decided to take a huge chance. I set up a scenario on our birthday to allow her to live out that fantasy. The drugs were just a byproduct, but they help me with my problem as long as I don't overindulge. Now, neither of us are usually board, the next wild time is just a shot away. Even the temptation and resistance to giving in to the drugs is exciting and anything but mundane."

"Dad, you do realize how crazy that sounds. Proper society has other things in mind for seniors! You know, leisure and shuffleboard."

I bristled, "Fuck that shit. That is so boring, everyday life is boring. Your mother and I are having a great time. Yes, there is risk on many levels, but we now know that there is nothing to keep us from breaking Polite Societies rules. Only ourselves. Now tell me about Marisol."

Jason sighed and then let it drop. Apparently, he didn't think a lecture would help either of us. Mature beyond his years, he knew things it took me a lifetime to learn as a father. "I don't want to talk about Mari now. It has been years and I have avoided processing it, maybe when I have learned more, I will be ready to open up.

"Your mother and I Love both you and Maria. All we want is for you to be happy. If happiness comes for you in the form of a little Junky slut, who are we to lecture you on your choice. Just go in with your eyes open as well as your heart."

"Thanks Dad."

-----

On the way to the airport, Suzan was nervous and excited. I asked her what was up and after some back and forth of 'nothing I'm fine' comments, I pressed, and she poured out her heart in a flood of feelings and worries.

Finally, she took a deep breath, "I love Cathy and Wendy, but we have only met through facetime. I am worried. Will I like the way they smell and taste? The way they kiss? Will we have chemistry? Will I still feel the same IRL? When I am sober that is way more important than when I am spun and high. I am a little afraid now that we are about to meet, did I make too much of this in my mind? Will it be everything I hoped for? Then there is the party tomorrow. Leonard worries me because he seems like someone who is not trustworthy, especially with our intimate 'secrets'. Once I get spun up any doubts will fade, and I know what I will want. But what if we get in too deep? Will we be able to get out? Will I turn into the junky Titz permanently?"

I reassured her. "Honey, I won't let that happen. I am doing everything I can to protect you while letting you have all the fun you can handle. I want you to love your life, get whatever you want, not lose it. I trust Needles, you can rely on him and me to keep you safe. Jordan, not so much. In fact, not at all. He is greedy and only out for himself. I want to make sure we are using him, not the other way around. Cathy is trustworthy too. She has kept Wendy safe for a long time. If anything happens to me. Rely on Jason, Maria, Cathy, and Needles."

"Are you expecting something to happen to you?" Suzan asked, worried that there was something I needed to tell her.

"No. I am fine. My doc says I am as healthy as can be expected for a man who has already had a major health crisis. It's just that I know how you like to make up things in your head to worry about. I am just trying to avert some of that. I swear you have nothing to worry about with me, I am dedicated to us growing old together. In our future, we have an entire nursing home of caregivers to shock with our scandalous behavior."

We picked up Cathy and Wendy at baggage claim, the three other employees they were traveling with took an uber to their hotel. The girls came home with us. We explained all of the craziness planned for the weekend and introduced them to Maria and Jason. We had left out the part about Jason's plan. The girls took to Suzan instantly. So much so that I felt a little left out. The three of them went up to our room to freshen up and shower. Cathy also had some personal baggage to drop. She had only brought a little smack. Since I had plenty of tested meth and coke stashed. An hour later, I followed the moaning up to our bedroom and found three women in a triangle, faces buried in crotches. I popped my ED meds and went for a rocket from the safe.

When I got back, I cleared my throat and asked Cathy to help me. She left her spot and the other two sat at the end of the bed still panting, holding hands and watching with great interest and anticipation. I also brought the meth and coke and the rig and booty syringe. I took one of the red rockets and prepared a meth coke booty bump for the girls. I was intentionally limiting Suzan's smack consumption because we had a long weekend ahead. Cathy did me and the girls all bent over presenting their lovely assholes to me and got theirs. In minutes we were good to go. Cathy and Wendy started with a tandem blowjob. The visuals were amazing. Contrasting hair color and tit sizes mesmerizing me until Titz sat on my face and smothered me with her dripping cunt. Prior to me joining them they had discussed how this should go, so Cathy had the honor of riding me to my first pop while she and Titz made out passionately. Poor Wendy was relegated to licking Cathy's ass and my balls. But I made it up to her later. The three of them wore me out and then did the Ladies triangle for an hour while I napped.

At one point while I dozed, I heard them chatting.

Cathy started with, "How is John? We were really worried about him that Friday. He is a great guy. We both adore him. If you ever get tired of him, I will take him off your hands."

Suzan laughed and then launched into a retelling of our experience that weekend at the Paradise. Wendy asked, "How have things been going lately?"

Suzan said, "Great!" Then she told them about Maria and our little menage a trois.

Cathy marveled, "Sounds yummy. I don't think we have the time to sample Maria, the party tomorrow will probably run super late, and we are leaving early Friday. But if..."

Suzan said, "Next time you are in town, stay longer. We will be certain to find some fun for you. Now let me tell you about dinner the other night. John took me out and I was horny as fuck even without my meth. Before dessert I asked him to meet me in the unisex bathroom for a quicky. He paid me $200 just to make me feel like a whore and excite me more."

"You like that don't you." It was a statement not a question.

"I do. I fucking love it. After John left, there was a really handsome guy I had been eying, John had arranged for him to be next, he walked right in, we kissed and he asked, 'Are you a working girl? Was that last guy a client or your pimp? Why is he sharing you?' I replied. 'I am a whore. That is my loving husband. He has ED but loves me enough to share me, so I can get what I need. We have a very open relationship.' He grunted. 'I guess this is my lucky day. How much?' 'Can you handle $200 for a raw quickie?' He handed over 2 benjamins and I started sucking his cock. He was average size and thick and hard, he soon stopped me and bent me over the counter much the way John did when he went down on me. Instead of going down on me he ran the plum end of his prick up and down my slit, getting me even wetter than I had been when I first saw him walk in the door. He easily found my opening and popped it in. He was obviously excited but gentle. He worked himself in a bit at a time until his balls hit my clit and he began to pump. I had a couple orgasms while watched him in the mirror. A tall handsome man standing behind me, pleasuring my whore cunt. I was loving it but thinking about John all alone out there, so I put on a performance, In. Moan. Out. Groan. Whimper."

"In. Moan. Out. Groan. Whimper."

"This went on for a while and I had a couple more nice orgasms. I could feel he was close, so I said, 'Let's get together again. Next time you can put it in my shitter.' I don't know if that was what he was fantasizing about while he watched his cock slide in and out of me or if the dirty talk hit a button, but he grunted and groaned while he spewed a huge load into me. It was delightful. We exchanged info and he left a happy man. I spent a few minutes sopping up his load so it wouldn't be running down my leg as I walked through the restaurant. Since I wasn't wearing any lingerie, I stuffed some tissues up my coochie and went back to my husband, kissed him, and thanked him."

I cracked my eyes open, and Suzan smiled at me. "Did you enjoy that story? Darling? Man o' mine."

"I did and it makes me want you even more, at least until you decide to sell me to these two vixens."

In the morning after they left for their hotel, Suzan declared it had been everything she had hoped for, the ladies Bermuda triangle because it was so easy to get lost. We slept until noon, since we were sure we would need energy for the party.

-----

4th of July party.

Suzan decided to wear the original scandalous white dress from our birthday because the weather was quite warm. The dress, short, with slits up both hips, scoop neck and no back was very cool and sufficiently slutty without lingerie to satisfy her need to channel her Titz persona. She wore a wide white satin sash to cover her tramp stamp until she got warmed up. She was primed for shenanigans but didn't want to be totally outrageous from the moment she walked in the door. After all, this was a company event, not a hunting expedition.

We spotted Leonard and his young wife Amanda and walked over to say hello and 'thank you for the party'. Leonard's eyes popped when he saw Suzan. He had been chatting with Amanda but was distracted scanning Suzan up and down and fixating on her gold nipple rings that were clearly visible through the thin supple material of the dress. I heard him comment to his wife. "I want to see you in a dress like that. Soon." We walked up and shook hands. Suzan and Amanda had never met. Amanda was probably 25 years younger than her husband who was almost our age, a buxom blonde but nowhere near Suzan's cup size. She was a pleasant enough trophy wife but seemed a little ditzy or distracted. She couldn't help staring at my wife's lovely tits either. After a few seconds of silent ogling, the silence became uncomfortable and the boss said, "Suzan, I am sorry I had to send John on a business trip on such short notice, but time was of the essence, I understand that something went amiss while he was away, please believe me, it was purely a business decision." He tore his gaze away from Suzan's nipples and focused behind us. "Excuse me. I see William. I need to greet him." William was the corporate CEO and Leonard's boss. Suzan and I stayed, chatting with Amanda.

Suzan complimented her on her spotless white tennis outfit, "You look lovely. Elegant yet sexy."

Amanda blushed a little and replied, "Thank you so much. You look Sexy too, and slutty, I wish I had the nerve to wear a dress like that. I can tell that my husband is quite taken with you and your outfit. Be careful he has a wandering eye, and my presence won't deter him. Are those natural?"

Suzan giggled, "They are. Yours?" She asked diplomatically, knowing a boob job when she saw one.

"Mine were a wedding present from my husband. He keeps telling me we should have gone bigger, but I wanted to be able to find clothes that fit." She pantomimed hips, a tiny waist, and a huge top.

"Thank you for the compliments. You should see me without makeup in the morning, it frightens even me. John bought this dress for me for my birthday."

"It looks like you are not wearing anything underneath! How can you do that?"

"Because I am a slut." Amanda made a soundless 'Ohhh'.

Amanda continued, "Leonard picked this out for me and wanted me to go without underwear too, but I am too shy for that. And inexperienced. I am only now realizing that all he wants is for me to be his armcandy and slutty enough to make other men drool. I suppose it helps a heavy-set older man feel young and desirable showing off a young pretty wife."

Suzan gawped, "Pretty? Sweetie you are beautiful!"

Amanda blushed, "Thank you for saying that, maybe I am, but I am not sexy like you! Not even close. Given a choice I bet most men here would choose you over me. Even if you are older." Amanda blushed even deeper red, "I am sorry, I didn't mean it the way it sounded. It's just that Leonard has a roving eye, he loves whores, he even has a mistress or two. I am sure he will hit on you." Amanda back peddled, "Not that you are a whore. I didn't mean to suggest..."

Suzan burst out laughing at her discomfort and spewed out, "No offense taken, I am a whore! Just ask John."

Amanda raised an eyebrow to me, "Is that true? Has she always been a whore?"

I smiled a friendly smile and reassured the young woman, "Suzan has only been a whore for the last few weeks. She always was very sexual and sexy, but we recently altered our lifestyle to include certain party substances and my wife blossomed almost overnight."

Suzan frowned and looked sad, "That partying turned out to be a life changing decision for me and John. Possibly a devastating decision if we are not smart and careful."

"How so?" Amanda asked.

"He bought this dress for me for our birthday, then some things ensued that woke up my inner slut. When Leonard sent John out of town, I was feeling neglected, unloved and vulnerable, that Thursday night I got desperately lonely and went to a bar. I met two good looking black men who drugged my drink. Fuckers! They led me off to a dive motel where they fucked me, made me smoke Meth and crack and injected me with smack. Amanda, they turned me into a junky and a whore that night. When I smoke Meth now, I turn into a sex crazed 3-hole whore. A fuckmonster. It is yummy and addicting. No offense but I don't find your husband particularly attractive. Yes, his power, position and wealth are seductive, but on meth I would ride him like a dime store rocking horse."

Suzan had really sold the modified version of how this all started for us. Amanda's eyes grew wide. "Aren't drugs illegal. And dangerous?"

Suzan gave her a wicked grin and answered, "Yes and yes. And addicting too. That only adds to the fun, and I love the amazing orgasms. If I get spun I could and would fuck everyone in this room."

Amanda was shocked, "Spun? Even my fat dumpy husband? Even me?"

"'Spun' is high on meth. I would do you both, especially you. You are so yummy. Have you ever been with another woman?"

Amanda looked shocked, "Oh no, I could never do such a thing. I don't even..." She trailed off not knowing how much she should share.

"Enjoy sex with your husband? You really should try it. Sex on Meth or Coke. Try it all, you might be surprised at how good sex can feel on drugs. My orgasms are amazing on meth."

"No, no, no. I don't have the experience to go there. You see, I am just a trophy wife. I know my role and my duties. I am armcandy. I go to the gym. I stay in shape and attractive. I make reservations. I shop for clothes and gifts. I attend parties and look nice. When Leonard doesn't have a better offer, we even have sex once a week. I... I don't know if I have ever had an orgasm. Amazing or otherwise."

Suzan moved close to Amanda and put her hand on the top of the younger woman's toned ass. Suzan's hand tested the contours of that fine pert bottom and eventually reached the bottom edge of the skirt and came to rest on the top of Amanda's thigh just below her ass cheeks. Caressing the crease with her fingers, tickling one of the young woman's erogenous zones. Amanda squeaked but didn't pull away. Suzan purred, "I think you and I should discuss this further in private. If you want."

Amanda looked into my eyes. "John? Is your wife trying to seduce me? Are you going to allow this?"

I had come to the realization that the lines between Suzan and Titz were gradually blurring and disappearing. "Amanda, I hope you are not offended. Suzan is a very hot and sexual person. I let her do whatever makes her feel good. It usually makes me feel good along the way. She may be right. Maybe you should break out a little and learn to enjoy your sexuality while you are still young and beautiful."

Leonard had walked up and caught the tail end of the conversation. Seeing where Suzan's hand was, the boss smiled, "John, with your permission, I would like to see that."

"See what?"

"See Suzan show Amanda how to enjoy her sexuality. Maybe demonstrate some techniques."

Suzan slid her fingers between the young hotties thighs onto her taint spot. Her panties were very damp. Stroking up and down her slit made Amanda squeak and whimper, but again she didn't move away. In fact, she clutched Suzan's free arm and smiled. Suzan pulled away her hand wet and smelled and tasted her fingertips. "Yummy." Amanda whimpered and blushed deep crimson.

"I suppose my wife is up for it if Amanda is. Once Suzan decides what she wants to do, there is no stopping her. She does as she pleases now. I can't control her urges. Darling? Are you sure you want to go there?"