John Becomes Jen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roni had said she was going home for the holidays, and I almost begged her to take me with her. I couldn't stand the idea of not being with someone I cared about and not having someone who cared about me. I had chosen what felt right for me, but it had taken away everyone I cared for -- at least until now.

Lissa said she was going home for the holidays, but wanted me to go with her. I wasn't sure how that would go over with her family, but she didn't seem bothered. We saw less and less of Roni as the end of the semester neared, and Lissa pretty much moved in with me and always spent the night at the apartment and in my bed.

I'd had some rough spots this semester, being shaken by my father's attitude, then Roni seemingly rejecting me. It seemed to come together at the end and while my grades weren't all A's, they weren't as bad as I feared. I wanted to spend the holidays with Lissa, but still had my reservations. Her family only lived about an hour or so away, and we drove there together after classes ended.

Lissa's mother, Stella greeted us warmly and said of course I'd be sharing a room with Lissa. She gave me some knowing looks and I felt pretty sure she knew Lissa and I were intimate, though perhaps not my little secret. Her father, James came home a bit later and was equally warm. They explained to me that he was James and not Jim.

Lissa had told me something about her family and I'd picked up little presents for each of them for the holiday. I had mailed some small presents to my parents, only to have the packages come back as delivery refused. I was sad. I knew my parents didn't approve of what I'd done but that seemed to be taking it even further -- rejecting anything to do with me.

Lissa had an 18 year old brother named Kent, who clearly seemed to think I was pretty hot. I was embarrassed and tried to tell him I wasn't interested in guys, but that didn't seem to faze him. He kept flirting with me though both Lissa and I tried to discourage him. Kent was in his senior year of high school and was pretty popular which made me wonder why he felt compelled to chase me.

"What is it with your brother?"

"He has been so popular in school that he seems to think that no girl can resist his charms."

"Gets a little creepy after a while."

"It's just until he sees some other girl who catches his attention."

"I hope he does that soon."

"It does mean he thinks you're cute."

"Like I want guys thinking I'm cute and chasing me."

"It's kind of funny watching him drool over you and watching you squirm."

"I'm glad you're having fun."

"Besides, I've already caught you and I'm not sharing."

"Tell your brother that."

"I tried, but he's a boy, he only hears what he wants to hear."

Lissa and I slept together and even made love though we tried to be rather quiet so as not to disturb her parents. They almost certainly knew we were lovers, but there was no reason to scream it from the rooftops. Things seemed to go well and her parents seemed quite happy at my visit. Kent still seemed besotted with me though.

Lissa and I felt it was better to shower separately so as not to make things uncomfortable for anyone. A few days into the visit, I was showering when I heard a soft pop and the bathroom door opened. I had locked it but interior locks are easy to open. The shower had clear glass panels and I thought maybe Lissa had decided to join me.

I turned toward the door and instead of Lissa, I saw Kent, with a wicked grin looking at my naked body, until he scanned down to see my limp cock between my legs. He had a shocked look and looked back at my face before slamming the bathroom door as he left. I had already washed, so I wrapped a towel around me, grabbed my clothes and left the bathroom. As I approached Lissa's room I heard Kent's voice.

"Why didn't you tell me our so-called girlfriend was a tranny?"

"You call her a tranny again and I'll slap the shit out of you."

"What the fuck else would you call that 'thing'?"

"Jen is my girlfriend and lover and how the hell would you know what she has between her legs?"

"I went in the bathroom while 'it' was showering and saw."

"I'm sure she locked the door, so you opened it so you could look at her and do more if you thought you could get away with it."

"I don't want to do anything with that creature now."

"You should have left her alone to begin with, you stupid turd."

"Boobs and a cock? Why the fuck do you want to be with something like that?"

"She is a nice person, which is more than I can say for my shithead brother."

"And to think, I was flirting with that thing."

At that point I was inside the bedroom standing behind Kent, who obviously had no idea I was there. I felt both embarrassed and humiliated, along with being angry at having my privacy violated. I stood there shaking as Lissa looked at me. Kent turned around, saw me wrapped in a towel. He first turned pale, then got very red as he rushed from the bedroom.

"That little turd unlocked the bathroom door and walked in on you naked?"

"Yeah. Bastard looked shocked when he saw my prick."

"Let's pack up and go back to the apartment. I don't want to even be in the same house with him now."

"I don't know what he'd have done if I'd been all girl."

"I hope he wouldn't have raped you, but I never thought he'd do what he did either."

I quickly put on clothes and as I finished dressing, there was a soft knock on the bedroom door. It was Lissa's mother and she came in and closed the door behind her. I was already packing my things and Lissa was almost packed as well. Stella shook her head walked over and sat on the bed. She looked me over carefully before she spoke.

"I didn't realize you were transgender, and obviously neither did my son."

"It shouldn't matter, mother. Kent should never have unlocked the door and walked in on Jen in the shower."

"I thought I raised my boy better than that, but clearly I didn't."

"I enjoyed seeing you and dad, and I'm glad you got the chance to meet my girlfriend, but I think it's time to head back to school."

"I'm sorry it's ending this way, but I understand."

"I don't want to be around Kent right now, and I know Jen doesn't either."

"Given that you were with a girlfriend, I was wondering why you were still taking birth control pills, but I understand now."

"It's just safer."

"I knew you liked both girls and boys, so I guess you found someone who's a little of both."

"Jen is sweet, smart, and pleases me in more ways than most."

"I can't say I understand, but you have to make your own choices."

"I love you, mom."

We took our stuff to the car and drove back to school. It was already evening when we left, so we stopped for dinner along the way.

........................................................................................................

Lissa and I saw little of Roni after we returned. I guess that was fine, she was still upset with me and I didn't need the extra grief. We were in our final semester before graduating and I got a message that Dr. Harrison the dean of the College of Business wanted to meet with me. Given that he essentially saved me from Dr. Roberts, I felt good about the meeting.

"Miss Cooper, I've been following your academic career and I'm quite pleased."

"Thank you. I do my best."

"Have you given thought to what you plan to do after graduation?"

"I'd love to do grad school, but I don't think I can afford it at this point."

"Then I assume you'll be looking for work."

"I've done part time work over the summers, but being a barista is not much of a qualification."

"I have a friend who is looking for marketing talent."

"Do you think he might...?"

"He's a gay man and his company is very LGBT friendly."

"Then he wouldn't be upset by me?"

"If you do a good job for him, he won't care at all."

"That sounds great."

"I've already talked to him about you, and he'd like to meet you in the next week or so."

"I'll call him."

"It won't make you wealthy, but after a couple of years they'll cover at least part of the cost if you want a graduate degree."

Dr. Harrison gave me the contact information so I could call Mr. Wilson. I did research on his company so I could speak intelligently to him, when I got the chance. Indeed, they were listed as one of the companies most friendly to LGBT people as well as gender nonconforming. They didn't seem to have a large marketing department, but Mr. Wilson was the senior VP of marketing.

I talked to Lissa and she was very happy for me. She was a finance major who was already lining up meetings with recruiters.

"You're looking to stay in town then, Jen?"

"That's where this company is, yeah."

"I had potential positions at a couple of companies."

"I'd love it if we could stay together, Lissa."

"You're sure that's what you want?"

"I think... we make a good couple."

"I felt you were someone special, otherwise I'd never have taken you with me to my parents' place."

"Then your brother fucked that up."

"He had talked about coming here to college next year, but mom says he's changed his plans."

"I'd love for us to stay together and see if we can make something more of this."

Lissa began focusing on positions in that area and ignoring other ones, even when they were better positions. I made an appointment to see Mr. Wilson as a preliminary to a real interview. I prepared as best I could, and on the day, dressed in a nice skirt and top, both very businesslike, and put on conservative makeup -- not that I ever went wild anyhow.

"Tom Harrison speaks very highly of your work at the university."

"I do my best, and want to do the same wherever I go."

"The business world is quite different from the academic world though."

"I've done summer work as a barista in a coffee shop."

"And your boss has spoken very highly of both your work and your work ethic."

"I'm pleased."

"You seem to have been involved with why Carl Roberts left the university."

"I didn't think --"

"- that it was common knowledge. It wasn't, but I have friends."

"I'd rather not get into what happened."

"I know Roberts' reputation. I can imagine it finally boomeranged on him."

"Yes, sir."

"And I gather you're gender non-conforming."

"That's correct." I squirmed at that. Not that I was ashamed of what I was, I just felt funny discussing it openly.

"You'd be expected to use the restrooms corresponding to your gender identity."

"I'd prefer that."

"We are LGBT friendly, but strongly discourage relationships within the company."

"I have a girlfriend who I live with and am serious about."

"I don't care what gender you sleep with, but interoffice affairs cause problems."

He told me I'd have to apply through Human Resources and have interviews with lower level marketing folks, but that if those went well, he'd interview me for real. It took a couple weeks of interviews and such before I had a formal job offer from them starting on graduation. It was enough money to be able to continue to afford the place where I was. Not long after, Lissa had a job offer in town too.

...............................................................................

I got a text message from my mother saying she wanted to come see me. She had not been as virulent in her attitude toward me as dad had. Still it was a long way from being something comfortable. I didn't get into the specifics of my living arrangements. I figured that would be clear enough once she got here. Lissa knew that things hadn't gone well with my family previously.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"If there's a chance to repair some part of my relationship with my parents, I have to at least try."

"I'm here for you whatever happens."

"Thanks, and I love you."

The day arrived and Lissa and I were waiting when we heard the knock at the door. I opened the door to see my mother standing there. I normally wore a skirt and top, but today had a nice spring dress. Lissa wore a skirt and top, while my mother had jeans and a top. I opened the door wide and she came in with a look of sadness on her face.

"I had hoped that by now you'd have gotten over whatever made you do this."

"This is who I am."

I took Lissa's hand and we walked over and sat together on the sofa. My mother sat on a chair adjacent. I introduced Lissa as my girlfriend.

"Are you like John or...?"

"I was assigned female at birth and still am a woman now."

"You understand..."

"That you don't understand."

"Mom, I love Lissa. We haven't made any permanent commitments, but we're in love and living together and staying together."

"You're with a girl, but still pretending to be one yourself."

"I'm Jen -- a girl with breasts and a penis. I'm not interested in guys though."

"None of this makes sense to me."

"And it seems to really upset dad."

"I can't even mention you to him without having him look like he's about to have a heart attack."

"I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do to fix him."

"You could go back to being John."

"This is who I am and who I want to be, whether you and dad accept it or not."

It was still a tense visit, though we all went out to dinner together. Mom seemed to like Lissa once she got to know her better. Lissa later told me that when the two of them were together mother asked Lissa if she could get me to change back.

"I told her I'd rather be with someone I love and someone who loves themself than with someone miserable because they have to change to make me happy."

...................................................................................

The school year was coming to an end, which meant graduation and starting a real life. I don't know if I really needed the pomp, but it seemed like a validation of what had come before. It was an official recognition of me as Jen. Quite obviously, my father wanted no part of it, and my mother decided to skip it to keep my father happy.

Lisa's family came to celebrate it with her. I got on well with her mother and father but her brother still seemed to be quite a shit. There were three of them, needing two bedrooms and we only had one extra bedroom. Lissa's parents suggested that everyone would be more comfortable if Kent stayed with us while they stayed in a hotel.

After what happened with Kent over the holidays, I wasn't happy about that, but Lissa assured me that everything would be fine. She said that Kent would be with his parents part of the time and when he was with us, she would be around to make sure there were no problems. I thought she was being too optimistic, but didn't want to argue with her.

They only expected to be in town for a few days then would return home, so I figured I could cope with Kent for that long. The five of us went to dinner the first night and everything seemed fine. Kent was at least polite, and that's about as much as I could expect. We chatted about our plans and about Lissa's job and mine and where we'd work and what we'd do.

All five of us went to the apartment to hang out and socialize before the parents went back to their hotel, leaving Kent, Lissa, and I at the apartment. Kent went to the spare bedroom, while Lissa and I went to our room. She and I made love, though we tried to keep it quiet, so as not to disturb Kent's delicate insensibilities.

The next morning, I woke up before her, got up and showered, then dressed and did my makeup before coming out about the time Lissa got up. Kent was in the kitchen getting a bowl of cereal, so I stayed in the living area until he was done there. I had sat on the sofa and Kent came out of the kitchen and sat beside me on the sofa, wearing not much more than a tee short and boxer shorts.

I started to get up to make my own breakfast, when he grabbed my arm and pulled me back down on the sofa. I had not expected anything like that and was caught off guard by what he did. I pulled my arm free and glared at him. He had rather a smirky smile on his face and that disturbed me further. I looked at him with no small amount of shock before he spoke.

"You don't have to run off so fast."

"I need to make breakfast for your sister and I. She'll be out any minute now."

"I heard the shower turn on as you came out of the bedroom. She'll be another half hour, at least."

"Whatever. It still doesn't mean I want anything to do with you."

"You may not have a cunt, but you've got a mouth and an ass. I want one of them, but I'll give you the choice which."

"You're not getting either."

"That's not a choice."

"You're not getting any part of me."

"Well then, I guess I get my choice as to what I want."

"If you even try anything, I'll do a Lorena Bobbitt on your ass."

"A what?"

"Google it, bitch."

With that, I pulled away from him and rushed to the kitchen. He followed but was a few steps behind. I opened a drawer and pulled out a long sharp knife and pointed the tip at him, particularly down below the waist, where his cock was tenting out his boxer shorts. He had a nasty look on his face as he took a step toward me.

"You think you're getting away from me that easy?"

"You try anything and I'll remove some things you might not want to lose."

"You wouldn't dare."

"I can cut off dick, balls, or both. What's your choice?"

"You cut me, I kill you."

"You touch me, I cut you. I'd hate to have to kill you. With what I cut, you may wish I'd killed you though."

He reached out like he was going to try to grab the hand with the knife. As he did, I lifted the tip up and he stabbed himself in the palm of his hand with the knife. He pulled his hand back and looked at it as it started to bleed. He looked at his hand, and compressed the bleeding hand with the other one. He looked shocked and glared at me with hatred.

"If I were you, I'd bandage that. There's shit in the bathroom."

He dashed to the second bathroom and as soon as he was away from me, I went in the bedroom and locked the door. Lissa was just coming out of the shower and I told her everything that happened. She quickly dressed as we came out of the bedroom to find Kent standing there with his hand bandaged. He looked a little pale, and I was still holding the knife.

"That 'thing' that you call your girlfriend cut me."

Lissa walked up to Kent and grabbed him by his neck. He was four inches taller and forty pounds heavier than her, but she had a righteous anger and almost lifted him off the ground with that one hand. Kent looked very frightened and turned totally white. She shook him like he was some sort of rag doll and for a minute, I thought he was going to collapse on the floor.

"I know exactly what happened, and I can't believe what a total asshole you are."

"But she..."

Lissa pointed across the room. "You see that? It's a fucking camera and recorded the whole thing, so don't even try to lie either to me or to our parents."

"You're lying."

It was true, and while in the bedroom Lissa had a chance to watch it and I'd backed it up on two flash drives and sent it to my phone. I began a text message to Lissa's parents with the video attached, but had not sent it. I held up my phone with an image from the video on it, so Kent could see. Lissa pushed Kent away from her and there were red marks on his neck, where she'd held him.

"Pack your shit and get out of here now. If you even try to lie to our parents about what happened, they'll get the whole fucking video record of it."

"You'd do that to your own brother?"

"Considering you were threatening to rape my girlfriend, you bet your ass I would."

Kent looked at Lissa, then over to me, and back to Lissa. He backed away from us to the guest bedroom and went in. Lissa and I stood there for a few minutes, holding hands. He came out with his travel bag of clothes.