John Becomes Jen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get out of here. And you can pay for your own fucking Uber."

He left and we locked the door behind him. We hadn't given him a key, but we still threw the security latch. We stood there hugging each other for a few minutes before Lissa finished getting ready. We saw Lissa's parents later, and they seemed largely okay.

"Kent said he had an accident in the kitchen, so I took him to a walk in clinic and they bandaged his hand properly."

"We're sorry that happened."

"He's resting at our hotel, and after the graduation, we'll taking him straight home."

"We hope there's no permanent damage."

"He was accepted to a couple of colleges, including this one, but it looks like he's going to stay at the college near us."

"I may be better. We'll both be starting new jobs so you can provide more help for him than we could."

"We thought maybe he could move into your extra room."

"That would not work out at all."

"We agree and he seems to agree also."

Lissa's parents attended the ceremony as she and I graduated. Kent's high school graduation was scheduled for the following week. I certainly had no intention of being anywhere near him, and Lissa said we were both starting our jobs and it would be hard to take off for that just as we started. We didn't even see Kent again as his parents got him and drove home.

"I thought you were being paranoid when you wanted that camera for their visit."

"After what he did the previous time, I didn't trust him."

"Sadly justified."

"I can't believe I'm the only person he has pulled shit on."

"I don't want to spread that video unless I have to."

"Can you call girls in your home town and have them ask around?"

"I feel uncomfortable about even indirectly accusing my brother."

"How do you think a raped girl feels?"

.....................................................................................

In spite of her reluctance, Lissa reached out to some women she knew and found that some had indeed been abused by Kent, but had kept quiet partly out of shame, and partly out of respect for Lissa. She encouraged them to speak to others, even if they never tried to file charges. Only a few tried to press charges and of those only one got a conviction and that resulted in probation and community service.

Still all that made it harder for Kent to continue to abuse women in that area. At the end of his probation, Kent transferred to a college in another state where he was not well known. Through a network of women, his reputation followed him. We heard he ended up with a woman who now keeps him on a short leash, perhaps literally at times.

Lissa's job and mine both worked out well, and we are now planning a marriage a few months from now. We're looking for wedding gowns for both of us. Eventually we want to have children, but I have enough sperm deposits to make that possible. I began to have trouble getting erections, so I took some other hormone treatments so we didn't lose that part of what we shared.

Roni ended up finding someone that she's in love with, and we're happy for her, and happy she introduced Lissa to me. My mother will probably come to our wedding, but my father never will. Lissa's parents were unhappy when they felt Lissa outed Kent for his misbehavior, but have forgiven her. The future has no guarantees, but for now we are happy together.