John Cobra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like you're worried," Megan smirks.

"Ok I admit it."

"John it'll be alight. As long they stay safe everything will be alright.

I nod and Megan hands me the glass and pours the wine.

"Let's make a toast to our continuing safety and good health."

"Sure."

We toast and drink. Suddenly the power goes out. Megan turns on a nearby light but nothing. The rain comes down hard.

"I'll get some candles." Megan says.

I follow her.

"Darn I barely see."

Suddenly Megan trips but I catch her by the arm and pull her toward me and gaze deeply into each other's eyes.

"Oh John," she says as we lock lips.

Our hands were all over each other. We start taking off our clothes.

Megan straddles me and starts titty fucking me. "Oh yes! Uh, uh ah, aha!" I start eating Megan's hot pussy. She lets out a moan and starts sucking my king cobra. She stops and wanks it before continuing. Her juice begins to flow. I could feel the precum coming.

"Yum!" Megan says in delight and licks her lips loudly. "Oh shit!"

Next we started fucking on her stairs. "Give me you cobra venom, John!"

"Heh, the fox is about to be devoured by the cobra!" I thrust slowly and then go faster and faster. Her red nails were digging into my skin. I kiss her neck and then go for her luscious tits. Shia ain't got jack shit on me! I continue mouthing her tits. "Oh you're fuckin lovely."

We switch positions; she was lying on stomach while still on the stairs. For a second I saw her juice drip down the stairs. I stick my cobra back in her lovely foxhole. "Man what a great looking ass you got!" I give a few smacks. I thrust hard and then slow and then hard again. Megan grabs my balls.

"Oh John don't stop!"

"I'll go on forever!" I declared knowing that this was a lie but this was Megan Fox, another celeb hottie!

She straddles me again and does the work. She takes my head into her tits and I motorboat the fuck out of them.

"Oh John I gonna cum!"

She goes even faster, my right hand was groping her tit while the left hand was groping her firm ass. Few minutes later she came. She fell right on me, our mixed juices were flowing out and my hand was still groping her ass. "Oh John."

"It was great, wasn't it?"

"You know it John, you know it."

Five minutes later she gets up. And then the power comes back on. "Well looks like the storm has passed."

"Yeah, I guess you have to go now," Megan says disappointingly.

"Yeah my car is still in the parking lot, cannot afford to have it towed and or in worst case scenario someone steals it."

"Yeah that's true."

"How about I drive?"

"Yes that would be nice."

****

A MONTH LATER

I was now trailing Kate Upton, four capsules had been filled with the cum juice of four celeb hotties, I just needed two more, however there was now a damper on the plan but in time I would handle that, right now I just needed to get Ms. Upton.

It was Thursday evening and I was now in Connecticut, destination Yale. The University's spring break was next week, in preparation for it the school was having a party tomorrow afternoon and Kate Upton was the guest. It was another one of those celeb contests things. The winning class would sail on a yacht alone with Ms. Upton to Bermuda where she was doing modeling for the entire week.

As soon as I checked into a nearby hotel I left to visit Yale. I proceed to walk and then I hear a woman talking on the phone.

"Oh I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!"

Wait a second that voice, I recognize it; it was the same woman from the convention! I quickly open my car and get my blue hood with the red cobra insignia. I sneak up behind her and put her in a sleeper hold.

****

I wait till no one is around and piggy back her to my hotel room. Good thing I got a room on the ground floor not because she was heavy it was because I did not want to chance and get exposed.

I wake her up.

"Huh? What's going on, I'm bound, what the hell is this."

"Hello there."

"Holy shit, please don't rape and murder me!"

"I won't rape you but murdering you is entirely up to you."

"Please let me go," she cries.

"I'll let you go when I'm ready to let you go!"

"What do you want with me?"

"You and I have met before!"

"We have?"

"Yes and if I didn't know any better I say you were following me, I mean what are the odds we meet up here!"

"What are you talking about?"

"The marvel convention, you were there!"

"Oh that, yes I was."

"Yes and you bumped into me twice!"

"Oh I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!"

"Enough! Who are you!?"

"My name, my name, my name."

"Will you please stop stuttering?"

"I can't help it."

"You're working with those who tried to abduct Scarlett Johansson and Jennifer Lawrence!"

"That's a lie, I just happen to be there because I like Marvel, that's it."

"Really now?"

"Yes, I'm not lying.

"We'll see." I reach into my briefcase and pull out a syringe

"What is that? What are you going to do with that?!"

I approach and stick the needle in her leg. She makes a cringing noise

"What did you do to me?"

"Truth serum, in a few seconds I will have what I want."

I wait for seconds and then speak. "Is your name Ayita Stillwater?"

"Yes."

"Are you a senior at Yale?"

"Yes."

"Is film studies really your major?"

"Yes."

"Are you part of the group seeking to abduct female celebrities?"

"No."

"That person you were talking to, is that person apart of the group seeking to abduct female celebrities?"

"No."

"Well everything seems to be in order for the moment."

"What is this about?" She asks.

"That's classified. Now listen, inside of you right now are millions of nano bombs."

She was shocked.

"Yes I've injected that into you as well." Do you have class tomorrow?"

She nods.

"Good here's what you are going to do. An associated of mine will be joining your little band and you will tell them that he's a friend visiting Yale. Understood?"

"Yes."

"Good, do this and you'll get back to the reservation alive."

"What you planning to do."

"Leave that to me."

"Oh I see, you wanna meet Kate Upton and go on that yacht trip."

"What you say is true."

"Well good luck with that, our class won't win."

"Oh leave that to me." I start to leave.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"To get some food, by the way what size are you?"

"Excuse me?!"

"You need some clothing for tomorrow."

Her eyes widen in horror.

"That's right you're not going home, I can't have you calling the police."

"Please you can trust me!"

"Yeah no. So tell me your size so I can be on my way."

She was embarrassed but she tells me. "You haven't told me your name."

"It's not important. My associate goes by the name John, John Cobra." I say and spray her.

"John Cobra, it's dangerous and yet...Sexy," she says wearily before losing consciousness.

****

"I'm assuming this class is about two hours, eh Pokahotass?"

"Yes and can you please not call me that."

That was the nickname I was giving her, even though she did not like it she was my hostage and I was going to call her whatever I like.

"You're problem is that you lack confidence, you should cherish your nickname the Commander gave you."

"I hate you both."

"Well it is your best interest not to piss me off."

"Well, well who is this?"

I turn to see the redhead coming to greet Pokahotass.

"Oh hey, Levy."

"You didn't come home last night and here I find you with a guy."

"Wait it's not want you think?"

"Right, like I'm going to believe that."

"So stranger what's your name?"

"John Cobra is the name."

"John Cobra, sexy and dangerous, nice. You did well."

"Nothing happened."

"Elisabeth, guess what."

"What?"

"Ayita lost her virginity to this guy."

"That's not true."

"Well I didn't think you had it in you," the blonde named Elisabeth says.

"Nothing happened."

"Well if that's the truth then why didn't you come home last night?"

"Ohhhh, you didn't come home last night," Elisabeth grins.

"Will you girls cut this out, this isn't high school, we're college seniors!"

"Indeed." I say.

"Don't agree with me!"

I clean my throat and pull out my phone. She knew what this meant.

"Alright everyone let's get started," the instructor Dr. Protip says.

"Hey, Lance Ayita lost her v card to this guy right here," Elisabeth announce.

"Wow, are you serious?"

"Yes."

"So Ayita how much did you pay him?"

"How dare you!"

"What I'm just saying you have low self-esteem and not even attractive."

Elisabeth slaps him over the head. "You ass!"

"What she needed to know the truth."

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder," Levy says.

"Yeah obviously Mr. what is your name?"

"John Cobra."

"Ohhh, dangerous sexy, I like that," Elizabeth beams.

"Yeah I was thinking that too," Levy agrees.

"I bet you were thinking that too, Ayita."

"That, that's not true."

"Oh please you're so bad at lying."

"See Lance, there's someone for everybody you're just jealous because you don't have a girlfriend," Elizabeth teases.

"Well if you ladies gave me the time of day."

"Please cut this shit out we're in class!" Pokahotass screams.

"Alight enough profanity; take your seats so we can begin," Dr. Protip says sternly.

****

Then two hours pass and we head to the contest.

"So after your plan to travel with Kate Upton fails what then?"

"My plan won't fail."

"We'll see."

"You're concern should be ensuring your own survival, Pokahotass."

"So what are you lovebirds up to?" Levy asks.

"Oh for fucks sake!"

"Yeah I'm sure that will be happening, maybe I can join you."

"Go on," I say.

"Grrrr, we don't have time for this bullshit!" Pokahotass yells and grabs my hand and go ahead of the others.

"That woman is a pain in my ass."

"Yeah I know that feeling, my comrades were a pain but they were good, at least the ones that didn't try to betray me."

"Well I am sorry to hear that, let's just get this failed plan of yours over with."

"Right, let me handle this."

"What should I do?"

"Go make yourself useful and get some food."

"You'll have to get your own food, they won't allow me to get food for others you dumbass!"

"Do want me to pull the phone out because I will and you will die in front of all these people."

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!"

"Enough, go get your food and sit at that table, I'll be with you shortly."

Once Pokahotass is gone I get in line to meet Ms. Upton. Even after I succeed there's no telling where those celeb abductors are but I will fine them, I just hope I am not too late.

"Hello Ms. Upton, my name is John Cobra."

"John Cobra, I like it, dangerous sexy."

"Not as sexy as you."

"Oh Mr. Cobra you a quite the charmer."

"Well I try."

"And succeed."

"Why thank you Ms. Upton. It's been a pleasure."

"No the pleasure is all mine."

****

After a few minutes of chatter I meet up with Pokahotass but her annoying friends were with her.

"Allow me to formally introduce myself, Elisabeth Porter."

"I'm Levy Armstrong."

"So how long have you two known each other?"

"Well not long and we're just friends."

"Yeah friends with benefits."

"Sigh, remind me to tomahawk you, bitch."

"What it's nothing to be ashamed of."

"Yeah of course I would get that from you."

"Hey this isn't about me."

"Elisabeth's right."

"Sigh."

"I hate interrupt but you ladies are going to want to hear this announcement," I say.

"Attention everybody, it's time for the winning class." A man spoke.

A ballad box was handed to Kate Upton and she pulls out winning class which was the class I was in just as planned.

The two girls were screaming in joy while Pokahotass just stood there with her mouth agape.

The event carried on and we had to make sure we arrive at the dock by 9am. A bus would be waiting at the school at 7 for those who needed transportation.

"How did you do it?" Pokahotass asks.

"A magician never reveals their secrets. By the way you can go to your dorm tonight."

"Really?"

"Just don't do anything stupid."

"You wanna bang Kate Upton, right?"

"Yes."

"Honestly you men."

"It's the way of the world, Pokahotass, the way of the shitty ass world."

"I believe the world can change but first we must target the areas of control like Hollyweird, man I hate them so much. Whitewashing everything, every anime, they're even trying to get Scarlet Johansson to play Major Motoko Kusangi in the Ghost in the Shell live action movie. If they don't change it I'm not watching that garbage! And video games and foreign films they fuck up, even the Bible! And all these fucking reboots! Man I hate them so much!"

"Yeah that's Hollyweird but it's not just them its America and the entire world! But griping about won't do a damn thing, you have take action! These so-called leaders underestimate the people but there are some of us who are willing to rise up! There are some of us who are willing to take what is rightfully ours and more! No matter how many times we fail we rise up better than before!"

"Um."

"I sound weird yes but as for yourself are you willing to make a change? Are you tired of putting up with the bullshit of our so-called leaders!?

"Well yeah."

"Well Pokahotass actions speak louder than words, you're eyes are slowly opening but one day they will be wide! And then you will bear your fangs upon the world!"

"Wait, are you planning to abduct Kate Upton?"

I laugh, "Silly Pokahotass, if I wanted to I would have done it already."

"I believe you."

"Now I must go! See you on the yacht."

****

8:30am: I arrive.

"This is gonna be fun!" Elisabeth cheers.

"Oh yes," Lance says. "Kate Upton in a bikini, who knows maybe I'll get lucky." He suddenly notices me. "Hey he can't be here; he's not in our class."

"That's what I told Ms. Upton but she insisted he come, something about being an old friend," Dr. Protip explains.

"What the FUCK!?"

"I didn't think I was going to be on a yacht till a few more years" Ayita says to me.

"Set your ambitions high and you'll be doing this everyday if you want to, Pokahotass."

She simply nods.

A few seconds later Kate Upton appears. "Hello everyone, you may come aboard." She begins shaking everyone's hand but when she reached me she hugs. "Good to see you, John."

"A pleasure, Kate."

****

The cruise would be boring if not for the site a few beautiful girls in the swimsuits.

"John will you put some oil on my back," Ms. Upton asks.

"Yes of course."

"John, will you put some on my back when you get through?" Levy asks as well.

"Um sure."

"Elisabeth, would you like...?"

"No I'm good."

"Oh yeah I forgot you would like..."

"Shut up, Levy!"

"Ayita?" I ask.

"No I'm fine thank you very much."

I proceed to put rub the oil on Kate.

"Oh that's nice. You're hands are like magic."

"Thank you, I aim to please."

Out of the corner of my eye I could see that that Lance guy was green with envy. He's thinking "That bastard is stealing my thunder! That should be me wooing Kate; I'm the better looking man!" Some guys got it and some don't.

****

The evening came. All of us were dressed fancy. We entered the dining hall and made our way to the VIP table. Of course all of us were VIP but only a select few sat at the table next to Kate Upton. It was her, her manager, the instructor, I and my so-called friends Pokahotass and really her two friends Levy and Elisabeth. Kate and her manager hadn't arrived yet so it was just us, we had permission to sit of course.

"Hey, I must say you girls look lovely," Lance says and forces himself a seat next to Levy and Elisabeth.

Levy shakes her head.

"Ass," Elisabeth murmurs.

A second later Kate Upton and her manager arrive. "Ma'am," the manager notices Lance.

"It's alright."

"Hello everyone."

"Hello," we all say in unison.

"So are you all enjoying yourselves?"

"Of course, Kate, and I must say you have on lovely dress," Lance says.

"So Dr. Protip, how long have you been an instructor at Yale?"

"15 years, I got my PhD and everything from here."

"Do you teach graduate?"

"Oh yes."

"I'm thinking applying there for grad school."

"Well I think you'll fit right in, just don't expect special treatment."

"Of course. So John what do you do for a living?"

"I'm a salesman for Avon."

"Avon?" Lance questions in disgust. "Men shouldn't be selling makeup!"

"Oh that's fascinating; I'm actually supposed to model for them next month."

"They make excellent products," Levy says.

"Oh yes," Elisabeth agrees.

"John, could you get me a good deal?" Dr. Protip asks.

"Don't be cheap, doc," Elisabeth says. "John go full price."

"Make it a 2 for 1 deal so Ayita can get something," Levy says.

"Oh no please, I'm no good with cosmetics."

"Avon does sell other stuff."

"Yeah some women just don't have it," Lance says.

"Oh hogwash, I'm sure she's good for it," I say, coming to Pokahotass' defense from a clearly attempt to insult her.

"Oh I agree John," Kate says.

The manager, doctor and two other women nodded in agreement.

During the dinner Kate asks the three grad women about their hopes and dreams. Lance was so angry even though he did not show it; Kate wasn't going to give him any attention. She would occasionally ask my or the doc's or her manager's input but nothing from Lance.

After dessert came, Kate left briefly to chat with her other guests. See if only that fool would have waited then he would've gotten some attention. He has no one to blame but himself.

****

The night went on and soon it was after midnight. I was about to turn in but there came a knock at the door. I open to find Kate Upton in a white bra, white panties with white stocking and white suspenders.

I smile. "For the moment I didn't think it would happen this fast."

She smiles and closes the door and then locks it. "Oh Mr. Cobra I've been thinking about you since Friday. I've been playing with myself but it's not enough, I want your king cobra, John. I want to feel it slither inside me!"

"Well come get it."

Kate licked her lips and started running slow toward me. She wanted me to see her tits bounce. I caught her and my hands were slowly caressing her. We kiss. My hands unclasp her bra and with that off my right hand cupped her left breast while my right hand gropes her ass.

A second later I was on top of her; my hot wet tongue encased her left nipple while my right was groping her right breast gently.

"Oh yes, oh hell yes!" She groaned happily.

I look down and see her panties getting moist. I gently remove them and begin sucking her juices. I stop and remove my pajamas.

"Yes show me that king cobra!"

I start kissing her some more.

"It's been too long," she says.

"You could have easily had anyone."

"Of course but I am picky, if I wasn't I would easily talk to the Lance guy."

"Yeah I notice you barely said anything to him."

"Uninvited guests will be treated like uninvited guests. The only the reason I did not send him away at dinner was because it might have created a scene. As you noticed he was quite rude."

"Yeah."

"Well that's what rudeness gets him, now enough about him let's get back to it."

We resume kissing and she gets on top of me and gets my cobra slithering inside. "Oh yes!" She moans.

She starts going up and down slowing. I touch her white belly button piercing and she picks up speed. Another hot celeb was now mine and she would crave more of my cobra, we still have another day at sea and then the entire week. Perhaps that Levy girl would want in, I mean she seem interested, maybe even Elisabeth, hell even Pokahotass. But right now this was about the Goddess Kate Upton.

She cums and smiles at me.