John: How to Save a Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane was talking to the owner of one of the RVs and introduced me to her and her husband/boyfriend. They were about the same age as us and told us to go inside their RV and get washed up. They told us that the water tank was almost full, so go ahead and shower off. It was warm as we stepped inside. We peeled off our shoes and socks and I looked around thinking that this was really nice. Jane walked to the back of the RV and opened the door to the bathroom.

While I was pulling out some clean clothes she said, "Come here, John."

"Just a second."

I looked up and Jane was standing there naked. "Get your dirty shit off before I turn on the shower. The two of us will get in at the same time, to save on water." She had a very sly smile on her face. I didn't know what the fuck to do. And then it all hit me in an instant.

I quickly got undressed.

Jane turned on the water and stepped into the shower stall. The nozzle had a shut off valve on it and she pointed it at the wall and adjusted the water temperature. She reached out and pulled me in to the shower. Suddenly I'm standing, naked, with a beautiful, and muddy, woman in a stranger's RV and taking a shower with her.

You know what happened. Yes, I got an erection. What red-blooded heterosexual male wouldn't. I was rock-hard in a matter of seconds.

It was a tight fit for the two of us in the shower. Jane used the shower wand to wash her hair and then pointed it at my head. There was a swirl of mud going down the drain. Then she turned and asked me to wash her back. Oh my god. My dick got harder. It was almost embarrassing how hard it got.

"Turn around and I'll do your back." I turned, my shoulder rubbing against her breasts. She washed my back. I could feel her hands rubbing my neck, shoulders, back and my ass. Her hand came around and grabbed my cock and she stroked it twice. "Gotta get that clean too," she laughed. "Turn around."

As I turned, my cock was pointing straight up. She said, "bend your knees just a bit."

I did that and Jane grabbed my cock and pointed it at her pussy. She stood on her tip-toes and in a second, I was inside her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we were kissing. Our tongues duelled as her breasts were pushed against my chest. I had my arms around her middle and was cupping one of her ass cheeks in my hand. I pulled her towards me and worked my cock in and out of her as much as the confines of the RV shower would allow.

I was in a fog as I realized that I was having sex with this beautiful woman that I had secretly desired now since meeting her in the summer.

It didn't take long for the passion of the moment to push Jane to orgasm. She whispered on my ear "I'm about to come, don't stop." I stepped up the pace as much as my limited space would allow. The shower wand had dropped to the shower floor when we started. Jane's back was against the end of the shower and my ass was touching the opposite wall. I could feel the hot and cold knobs digging into my back; but right at that moment I didn't really give a shit.

Jane's chin was resting on my shoulder and she whispered, "Oh yeah, keep going, don't stop!" I kept going as long as I could and then without any ability to change the course of my life in that instant, I started shooting my load inside Jane. "Oh Fuck, I'm coming, I can't stop, I have to, come now!"

She was gasping and said "I'm coming, I'm coming, keep going!"

I heard some knocking on the RV door, "Hey, you two, don't use all the water, some others want to get cleaned up too."

I shouted back, "be right out."

We did turn on the water for a few more seconds and rinsed-off a final time. We got out of the shower, dried off and got into our clean clothes. We both quickly packed our dirty stuff and went outside to the smirking looks of the couple that owned the RV. The look he gave me said it all; 'you lucky bugger' and 'what the hell' all combined in one knowing look. What he actually said was, "I hope you enjoyed the shower?" I just nodded and replied, "thank you very much."

It was announced that there was an informal gathering for food at a pub not far away and that anyone that could was encouraged to join in. I just looked at Jane and she looked at me and said, "we'll be there."

After making sure that I had all my gear secured and stowed, I got in my car thinking to myself, 'what the fuck just happened?' I let out a big breath and realized that I just had sex with one of the few women in my life that I was truly mesmerized by. Andrea was the original, but in the heat of the moment with Jane, I had not given her a second thought. Was this how she thought about me, or more likely, didn't think about me, when she was having sex with her boyfriend? Wow, I didn't know at that exact moment, but I did realize that my life was eventually going to change.

I drove to the pub and went in. The place was starting to fill up with people and they were loudly exchanging war-stories of their ride today. Stories of wipe-outs were the biggest hits and got lots of laughs as people showed off their, in some case, still-bleeding arms, legs and faces.

My cellphone was turned off so I figured that I should turn it on and send a message to Andrea to let her know that I was stopping to eat before I left for the drive home. I would likely be quite late getting back and to put the kids to bed and not wait up for me. She texted back 'okay' and asked how I did in the race. I told her that I finished it and sent a picture of the scrape on my leg. She sent back an 'unhappy face' emoji and said 'drive safely.'

After a meal and two Cokes I figured that it was time to hit the road. Jane was nearby and she looked around and realized that Judy had abandoned her. She asked if I could give her a ride home.

On the drive Jane wanted to know more about Andrea. I didn't know where her questions were leading to, right at that moment, but I also realized that I had little to lose by talking about my life.

We talked. We both talked about our lives. I told her about my three daughters. How they were the singular most important thing in my life. But I also told her that I had realized last year that my life was passing me by and that I needed to do some things for just me. That's why I took up biking and kayaking. I needed to get out, work up a sweat doing something other than yard work and challenge myself. I stayed away from talking about Andrea as much as I could. The last thing that I wanted to talk about was that my wife was getting fucked by some other guy on Thursday afternoons.

When I pulled into the driveway to Jane's condo, I got out and got her bike off the bike rack. She got her bag out of the back seat and stood looking at me. "Would you like to come in?"

I knew that if I did go in, what would happen. Right at that very second, I wanted it more than anything. After what seemed like an hour, but was only a few seconds, I nodded 'yes.' Without turning her head, she pointed to the right and said to "park over there."

**********

Week 34

Andrea

My Thursday activities have been continuing. I really enjoy the couple of hours that I spend with Rob. I try my best to not let my indulgence with him affect the rest of my life. I try to be a good mother and a good wife. I love my children and I love my husband. He works very hard to make sure that his family are well taken care of.

I have noticed for the last few weeks that John has a bit of a different attitude. It's subtle, but it's there. I didn't really notice anything until about a month ago. And I wouldn't have noticed then except that I have a mental checklist that I go through after my time with Rob and make sure that there are no tell-tale signs of my time with him.

I began to see some similarities. John is a very serious sort of guy. Always focussed like a laser on his objectives and rarely gets distracted. Because of his serious attitude, it's sometimes hard to get him to be relaxed and carefree. He does be like that, but in a very controlled way. The wild and crazy side of him comes out infrequently and only in circumstances that he thinks are appropriate to be that way. Consequently, my girls are always trying to get him to laugh at silly jokes and antics. John does laugh at them, but the girls know that their dad is a pretty serious man.

But lately John has been smiling much more and making jokes with the kids and trying to play jokes on them. The girls love it. So, what's going on?

John spent a lot of the summer and fall biking and kayaking, but now the weather isn't good for either of those activities. He still gets up early in the morning and runs for an hour. Is that it? Is that making him happier? Our intimacy level has been...less than what I would like. What's going on? Oh, Fuck!

I just realized it. He's found another woman that is giving him what he thinks he's missing with me. Fuck!

**********

Week 36

John

I had some time in the afternoon and planned to meet up with Jane at a diner not far from my office. We go there regularly, for a quick bite to eat, and then we go to her condo. It's the highlight of my day when we get to spend some time together.

I hate to say it, but I see what it is that Andrea enjoys with her weekly visit with her boyfriend. No wonder she comes home happy. I know that I come home happy. So, we're even. We're both getting what we want.

I do wonder just how long this will go on. I mean, at some point Jane will get tired of recreational sex with me and want to move on to a man that can make a commitment to her. And I couldn't blame her. Just look at her; she's gorgeous, very fit, and a class act. The woman has it all.

**********

Week 40

Andrea

Not long until Thanksgiving and our time with my family, my parents that is. They live about an hour's drive from here and we see them quite often. Thanksgiving and Christmas are two times of the year that the girls enjoy their grandparents. They get spoiled with all the treats and sweets they can handle.

John has been noticeably happier lately than I can recall in the last couple of years. He barely touches me unless the girls are around and the sex we have is not love-making. It's fucking. John is not the tender and caring man that he used to be. He's much more physical than he used to be. Now, it's his chance to take out his frustrations on me by jamming his cock in m pussy as hard as he can. Now, his favourite position is when I'm on my hands and knees and he holds my hips as he slams his cock in me. As well, he makes a point of starting by pushing my head to his cock to suck him. He always wants me to take him in my mouth to start and finish. He likes to have me swallow him with his cock deep in my mouth. It's hard not to gag, sometimes. John bought some KY lube and told me that he wanted to try anal sex. We haven't done that before and I'm not sure just how much I'd like it.

But I promised John that I would never deny him. Is this the sort of marriage I want? Have I fucked it up to the point that the man that I love is going through the motions with me? Maybe Rob was a bad idea, after all. Maybe that 'itch' that I need scratched needs to be scratched by John. I need to figure out a few things. I hope I'm not too late to sort it all out.

**********

Week 43

Jane

I love the time that I spend with John. He makes me feel like I'm the only woman on the planet. He strikes the right balance with sweaty sex and love-making, that I need. I love the feel of his skin next to mine. His mouth finds all of the places that trigger my orgasms. My lips, my breasts, my nipples, my navel, my clit. Now that is the best. His mouth works its way down and up my body and I can't get enough of him. I orgasm from the time that he touches me until I finish with his cook buried deep in my pussy and in feel him come. His cock pushes on my cervix and that makes me come even more. Some women find it painful when the man's cock hits her cervix, but me, I just orgasm.

We spend a couple of hours together and then we get back to work and our lives. I know that he has a wife and children and I respect that he has to do what is best for them and him. I manage my expectations with John. I tell myself that I shouldn't let this relationship get beyond the recreational; and so far, I haven't.

I'm just not sure how long this can survive; for either of us.

**********

Week 48

Andrea

Christmas was a busy time. All the normal things that the kids love about Christmas meant that we took the time to spend with family and do the things that make us who we are. Lots of food, laughing and winter activities. We went skating and skiing. We watched a lot of movies and enjoyed leisurely days. Both John and I took a few days off from work.

I made a point of trying to reconnect with John. There had been a distance between us since the Spring when I had revealed that I had a weekly session with Rob. I tried to hold hands with him at every opportunity. He would hold my hand for a few seconds and then slowly drop it. I told him that I wanted to talk to him about 'us.'

Two nights later, after the girls were in bed, John surprised me, pouring me a glass of wine and getting himself a rare beer. He has seldom had alcohol in the last eight months.

"Andrea, I have a question for you. It's something that has been troubling me now since you told me about your boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend, Sweetie. He's just someone that does something for me once a week to satisfy a need that I have."

John took a sip of his drink. He said in a very quiet and somber voice, "So, tell me, how have I failed you? What does he do for you that I don't, or cannot? What makes you want sex with another man?"

He asks hard questions.

John continued, as he looked me square in the eyes, "What is the 'need' that you have that I can't fulfill?"

Shit, what the hell do I tell my husband. I don't even know why I do what I do. "It just crept-up on me over a long period of time. I began to want sex, with you, but it was during the day, when we were both at work and there was no way that the 'itch' was going to get scratched."

I was looking at the floor and the table and the ceiling, trying to find the right answer to tell my husband that what I did with Rob had nothing to do with him and wasn't a judgement on him. "I'd come home and there were the girls and all of the things that we had to do. By the time that we got the girls in bed, one of us had yet more work to do. Something kept getting in the way. I thought that I was having a nervous breakdown. I kept thinking about sex all the time. I wanted sex. I needed to have you between my legs and I couldn't get you there when I needed you."

I took a gulp of my wine and looked at John's face. He was hurting, I could tell. John took a small sip. "Andrea, I have to tell you that even though you say it has nothing to do with me, I feel like it has everything to do with me."

"No, Dear, you haven't failed me in any way. You're a wonderful husband!"

"So, why do I feel the opposite? Why do you think that you have to have sex with that guy, just so that you can feel like you're...fulfilled, satisfied...happy? "

I was quickly digging my own grave here. When I started with Rob, I tried to make sure that that-part of my life was well insulated from my family life. Rob understands that what we do is just casual and that there are no commitments between us. We use protection and we get tested to make sure that we don't have anything that would endanger each other or my husband. Out time is limited to once a week for about two hours. But at the end of the two hours, I leave with a degree of satisfaction that carries me over to my husband. I'm able to be a better wife for him. I'm happy with the feeling that Rob is able to give me. I'm a happier wife.

I realized that it was all coming down. My carefully crafted life was crumbling right there and in this moment.

And then John threw me a lifeline.

"I don't own you. I can't tell you what to do. I can only tell you that what you do has consequences. Consequences for you, me and the girls. I can't make you stop having your relationship with that man. I can only tell you that I...well, I will do what I have to do to survive. Don't get me wrong, I don't want a divorce or to separate or to live like we're just friends under the same roof. I want my wife."

He took another sip of his beer. "I want you back, all of you, but I'm prepared to take what I can get. So, if you're planning on continuing on with your Thursday afternoon time with him, well, I will just have to adapt and get over it."

Wow, I dodged that bullet.

**********

John

Andrea and I had a hard discussion about our marriage. I wanted to know what the hell was going on in her mind that drove her need to have sex with another man. How had I failed her as a husband and lover? What was I failing to do for her? What didn't I see? Am I that clueless? Probably I am.

I also wanted to tell her that there were consequences for what she was doing. But at the same time, I didn't want to threaten my own wife with something that I had no intention of doing. Divorce, separation, it all would look like I was giving her an ultimatum. And I didn't want to do that. I wanted Andrea to change because that's what she wanted to do. I couldn't tell her that she had to change. I couldn't tell her that she had to stop having sex on Thursdays with another man, or else. That wouldn't work.

I fell back on the relationship agreement that we had.

I was almost going to tell her that I too, was getting something that she couldn't give me. I too, had decided that I needed something else. I too, well...I was enjoying the ability to have a relationship with another woman who wasn't judgmental of me. I wasn't sure just how long it would continue, but right at that very moment, I was satisfied with the fact that I knew Jane, beyond being a biking friend. She had become, for me, someone that I was able to share intimacy with, maybe only for a few hours a week, but certainly it was something that I looked at as being good for me. If it worked for Andrea, it would work for me.

**********

Week 52

John

It's been a year since the great revelation. That's what I call it. A year since my marriage changed. Not all for the better, mind you. But it did change. The change wasn't my doing; well, not all of it. Some of it was because of Andrea and then later, some of it was because of me.

Andrea had revealed her secret lover to me. But I hadn't revealed my secret lover to her. There was some measure of payback there, I suppose. I was sad that she felt the need to have a lover in the first place. It said to me that I wasn't a good-enough husband to keep my wife satisfied. Oh, she swore, up and down, that it didn't have anything to do with me, but I know that it does. She might be trying to save my feelings, but really she's just avoiding the consequences.

It took a few months, and the advice of a few others, for me to realize that for my own survival, I needed to make some changes in my own individual life. This was separate from Andrea and the girls. I started doing some things for just me. I still had all of my family commitments, that didn't change, but I did make a point of taking time to do the things that made me feel good about myself.

I bought a mountain bike and joined a biking club. I bought a kayak and started taking lessons in kayaking and white-water paddling. I was running more. I dropped a few pounds from my middle and added a bunch of muscle in my legs and upper body. I even thought about taking up boxing, as a way to burn off frustration, but I figured that I would start with running and biking and work outward from there. It worked.

I also met a someone that was also a biking enthusiast and we hit it off. We have what I would call a friends-with- benefits relationship. We see each other at biking meet-ups almost every week, during the good weather, and we get together for lunch another day of the week and stop off at her condominium for a couple of hours afterward.

1...345678