John, Loise and Josie Too Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He relaxed and returned her kiss. His hands stayed in her breasts, the feel fascinating him. They were smaller than Louise's, but still firm with youth and the nipples hard and responsive. He subconsciously compared her body to that of his wife, and though Josie was younger she was no better, just different; different from the warmth and fullness of Louise, different in taste, both her mouth and her more intimate regions. Differences he liked because it'd been so long since he'd felt or tasted any woman apart from his wife, it was like being a teenager all over again.

"Lock the door," Josie said breaking the kiss.

"We can't, not here. What it someone comes? What if we get caught?" John said but made no move to release his hold of her breast.

"That's what makes it so exciting," she said grinning.

John reluctantly released her and went to lock the door, pulling on the handle twice to ensure it wouldn't open, he then checked the blind on the window separating his office from the corridor. He knew the glass was pretty obscure and it was almost impossible to see through anyway but he wanted to be sure they wouldn't be observed.

"Come on, get your mouth where it belongs," Josie said, and when he turned and saw her he gasped: surprised and a little shocked.

Somehow, during the few seconds he took locking the door she had taken her panties off and unbuttoned her shirt. She stood with her bum on the edge of his desk, her legs spread and the fingers of one hand slowly rubbing her clit. She looked so beautiful, so sluttish, so sexy, and with trembling legs he crossed the floor to stand before her.

"Get busy slave," she said as she placed her free hand on his head, applying pressure and pushing him to his knees.

John happily obeyed and knelt staring at the glistening lips of her pussy, watching her slim fingers caress the sensitive button. She was shaved clean and looked so delicious, he was eager to taste but she still held his head, his face just a couple of inches from her.

"Do you want to lick me, to kiss me?" She teased, dipping one digit between her swollen labia.

"Yes please," John croaked. He was short of breath, excited already but Josie's dominant act was turning him on even more. He wanted to lick her, but not just for his own pleasure, he wanted to please her, do her bidding just as an obedient slave would.

Nipping the nail of her little finger between her teeth Josie entwined the fingers of her other hand in John's hair and pulled his mouth against her pussy. She too liked this new dynamic with John on his knees at her feet, and she sighed contentedly as his tongue pushed into her. She would have one orgasm, she decided, one delicious orgasm from his mouth, before leading him, metaphorically speaking, by his cock to her apartment where he could do it all again. Maybe, just maybe then, and only then, she'd let him fuck her.

......

Driving home later that day John reflected on what he'd done: he'd behaved like some sex mad fool; doing whatever Josie had asked. No, that was wrong: she hadn't asked, she'd commanded him and he'd obeyed, and he loved it, licking and eating her until his jaws ached and still not stopping, fucking her the ways she wanted, even standing before her and masturbating for her amusement! That was something new and embarrassing beyond belief, but exciting all the same. He pictured Louise waiting for him at home and a sharp pang of guilt flashed through his mind, but he also felt exhilarated, and the memory of events with Josie still made him aroused. He remembered her words "it was only supposed to be a one off," and although she had just been teasing nevertheless it was true. But now things had changed, a mercy fuck had become a need, a mild graving like when John was a teenager and went to his first nightclub, the first time he had danced with a girl and held her close, the thrill and excitement of a new experience and how he couldn't wait to do it again. Now he felt that same excitement, but this time it was tinged with sadness because however good it felt he knew it was wrong.

......

"You're very frisky today?" Louise said with a smile. She stood at the kitchen counter putting the finishing touches to a cake she was preparing to bake.

John had arrived home and found her there, he moved up behind her to slip his arms about her waist and kiss her neck "because I've got a hot wife," he said.

Louise grinned at the compliment and turned her head to meet his lips. They kissed passionately for a few seconds, John holding her tight and Louise with her cake mixture smeared hands held in the air either side of her head.

"I have to get this in the oven," she said, slightly huskily "Why don't you go and get the shower running?" She added between soft pecks to his mouth.

John grinned, it was true: he was feeling very horny, probably due to the day he'd had with Josie, but also with thoughts of his wife. Ever since leaving work he'd been thinking of her, and how he wanted, needed to please her, to prove to her, and also to himself that he still loved her. He wondered briefly if it was also to assuage some of his guilt, but again told himself he'd done it for their mutual benefit. So he squeezed her tight and hoped that this time he wouldn't fuck it up.

Turning his head he playfully sucked on one of her fingers "good," he said, licking his lips clear of the sweet mixture. Then with a last kiss he reluctantly released her and went up the stairs to their bedroom.

John started the shower and stripped off his clothes while the water warmed. Stepping under the spray he stood for a moment savouring the hot wet caress. After a few minutes he heard the shower door slide open and he turned to see Louise smiling at him. She was naked, and though he had seen her thus countless times he couldn't remember her looking more beautiful. Holding out his hand he guided her into the cubicle as a gentleman might lead a lady onto the dance floor.

He wanted to pull her into him, to hold her, to feel her nakedness against his own, but he was erect, very much so, and he knew from experience what effect it would have. So he turned away slightly and Louise pressed her body against his back. She kissed his shoulder and caressed his chest. She was excited but cautious, the familiar nervousness threatening to spoil the moment. She had one arm around his waist, the other raised with her hand cupping his chin. Carefully avoiding any contact with his penis she pulled his face around to kiss him, purring with pleasure into his mouth. She so wanted to make it good for him, and she knew exactly what he'd like, but with heart wrenching guilt she also knew it was something she just couldn't do. So she kissed him and held him, hoping beyond hope he'd understand and that he'd enjoy the moment, at least a little.

John did understand, but he was human and though he tried to sympathize, his feelings of resentment and frustration were difficult to hide. But this time all his thoughts were of Louise and he was determined to ignore his natural urges. So he reached behind, between their close pressed bodies to stroke her belly, and when she didn't flinch away he drifted lower, pushing his hand between her thighs. He heard her gasp as he eased two fingers into the folds of her pussy and she pulled him tighter to her. He could feel her hard nipples pressing into his back and her pelvis moving to the rhythm of his hand as he stroked her gently.

He desperately wanted to turn, to face her and hold her naked in his arms, but he daren't, fearing what might happen, so he held his position allowing her to call the shots. His cock jerked, demanding attention but he ignored it. Tonight this was about Louise and he had an overwhelming desire to please her. Feeling less self-pity, less frustration than he would normally, he was happy that this night his own needs would take second place.

With his back to her he slowly sank down to his knees, only then did he turn around. His face level with her crotch and he slid his hands up the outside of her legs to hold her hips. He looked up into her eyes and she stared back at him. There was a little uncertainty on her face but to his joy there was also lust as she waited for him.

Understanding what he intended she shuffled her legs further apart. Her head hung forward, her red tresses hanging like tendrils as the water ran over her, but she didn't seem to notice and she bit her bottom lip, from arousal or fear he wasn't sure, but nevertheless he pressed his lips to her and gently eased his tongue between her womanly folds.

There was little taste, at least not at first, the water teeming down her body washing away her flavour. But as John's mouth pushed against her and his tongue explored, Louise had to lean her back against the wall so she stood clear of the relentless spray. Soon the running liquid became thicker, more cloying and earthy as Louise's juices began to fill John's mouth and he lapped and swallowed greedily.

Louise began gyrating her hips, grinding her pussy against his mouth and groaning in pleasure, and John groaned too; in pleasure but also a little pain as Louise gripped the back of his head, digging her sharp nails into his scalp. Then she began a jerking motion, driving her crotch forward and forcing his head back and almost displacing him, but he held her hips, clamping his lips tight to her pussy.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes, you bastard, eat me, bite...bite me... God, yes like that..."

Her words and excitement made his cock jerk and ache for attention and he could resist no longer. Surreptitiously he slid his hand down to stroke himself; too far gone to consider the embarrassment should she witness him masturbating.

John knew she was on the edge and rubbed himself faster as he drove his tongue deep, then he sucked her clit and bit down on her command, and she jerked spasmodically as though she was having a fit. Juices flooded John's mouth but still he licked, seeking every last morsel of her cum and drawing the beautiful agony of her orgasm from her body as he himself tensed and came by his own hand.

Eventually it became too much for Louise, her clitoris too sensitive and she forced him away. Weak after her climax she sank to the floor folding her legs beneath her, she smiled tiredly and rested her head on his shoulder.

John sat beside her, self-consciously allowing the water to wash the sperm from his hand. The shower was beginning to cool and wearily he swung the lever to cease the flow, and with his arm around her shoulder he held his wife, happy that he'd pleased her and feeling just a little of his guilt easing.

Disentangling herself, Louise kissed John's forehead and stood. She smiled warmly and stepped from the shower. It had been nice, more than nice: she had orgasmed due to something other than her fingers for longer than she could remember, but at the same time she felt guilty he'd had to pleasure himself. She'd seen him and wished she could do it for him, even though the spectacle had helped her cum. She wanted to tell him, to promise him that things would get better, but deep inside she knew they wouldn't. With sadness she knew moments like this would be a rarity rather than the norm.

Feeling tired and sated Louise wrapped a towel around her wet body. She watched John climb to his feet and smile at her, and she wondered if she'd ever be able to give him what he really wanted?

......

Monday morning Josie arrived at work feeling just a little excited. She had spent most of the weekend thinking of nothing else but how both she and John had reacted to her taking control. She had often fantasized about having a willing male doing her bidding but had never acted upon it. She never thought of herself as a dominant person, but having John on his knees begging for permission to kiss her arse almost blew her mind. Now, sitting at her desk waiting for her boss/slave to arrive she started to imagine all the kinky little games they could play

John arrived ten minutes later looking and feeling rather nervous, unsure exactly how the relationship between Josie and him stood. He said a cordial good morning and not knowing what to say he poured a cup of coffee and sat behind his desk going through the days post.

"I enjoyed myself last week," Josie said breaking an extended period of silence in which both she and John had concentrated on their work " did you? " she asked.

John looked up from the architects drawing he was studying; he peered over the reading glasses he occasionally wore to see her sucking the end of her pencil. There was nothing sexual in the gesture but combined with her question and his memory of what happened on Friday afternoon he felt his cock begin to swell "er yes, yes I did," was all he could think to say.

Josie stood and walked slowly over to him, she sat on his desk, her knee touching his arm "I think I'd like to do it again," she said quietly.

John swallowed audibly then coughed to clear his throat "er...I'm not sure we should," he said, then realizing he sounded as though he was rebuffing her he added "not here, not at work...I enjoyed it too but we can't do it at work."

"I wasn't suggesting that, I just thought we might have some fun now and then," she said.

"I don't know Josie, what about Louise? I feel guilty," he said.

Josie drew away and smiled, she was disappointed he didn't jump at the chance but pleased he was still thinking of his wife, in fact she felt the pangs of guilt herself "yeah you're right, it's not fair on her," and she reached out to stroke his cheek tenderly before she stood and returned to her desk.

John was slightly disappointed too, a part of him wanted her to keep trying and he bowed his head, he didn't want her to see the doubt on his face. The silence grew and became uncomfortable, eventually be could stand it no longer "I can't love you," he said without looking up. When he received no reply he raised his head, Josie was looking at him "I can't love you, I'll always love Louise. It'd only be sex," he said even though he knew he'd still be cheating.

Josie slowly stood and moved toward him "thank God for that," she said, a smile growing on her lips "I don't mind fucking but I couldn't fall for an old codger like you."

John laughed in genuine humour but also with the relief of tension. Josie rounded his desk and stood close, just a few inches from him. So close he had to crane his neck to see up into her eyes. His expression turned serious and he swallowed, she was looking down at him, her brown hair falling about her face and she sucked her bottom lip back between her teeth. Never breaking eye contact she dropped her left hand and using just one finger she hooked the hem of her tartan skirt and slowly lifted it to her waist.

John was finding it hard to breathe, he knew this was wrong on so many levels but he felt powerless to stop it. He licked his lips and worked his jaw trying to create some moisture in his suddenly dry mouth. He wanted to say something, anything, but then he felt Josie's other hand on his head and she applied just enough pressure so he found himself staring directly at her crotch.

Her charcoal coloured stockings reached to just below the juncture of her thighs. The top two inches were a shade lighter with small hearts woven into the lace; they gripped her legs gently, needing neither suspenders nor garters to hold them in place. Above the stockings soft pale flesh led to blue panties, again formed of intricate lace and clinging tightly to her bald pussy. John could see a small patch, dark with damp between the slightly parted thighs. He could just make out her swollen nether lips and it was one of the most beautiful sights he had ever seen.

Josie pulled him closer, her musky scent filling his head, he could almost taste her and he whimpered with pleasure when his lips touched her. He ran his hands up the back of her legs, under her skirt to hold her buttocks, and pulling her to him he pressed his mouth hard to her panty covered pussy.

"This is where you belong," Josie whispered, and as he sucked the damp material and greedily swallowed her essence he felt she was right.

.........

Just like before, they left the office early to spend an hour at Josie's apartment, both knew they could make up for lost work time later in the week, though John made a point that it couldn't become a habit.

Again Josie took control, leading him to her car and then her apartment, and then guiding him through all that she liked once she had him naked on her bed. For his part John loved every minute, being dominated by a beautiful and incredibly sexy woman was new to him, he had always been the one taking the lead with Louise, always instigating sex, and always on top, at least up until the problems started, now he was lucky if she let him get anywhere near her. But he scolded himself, he knew he was being unfair, Louise couldn't help it but it made the guilt at what he was doing just a little easier to bear. With a little effort he pushed thoughts of his wife to the back of his mind as he obeyed Josie's command to kneel behind her.

Josie was on hands and knees in the centre of the bed and reached between her legs to guide John home. He held onto her hips as he pushed into her hot pussy, slow and deep, loving the tightness of her flesh gripping his cock. He wanted to prolong the feeling, taking as much pleasure as he could and determined she would enjoy it just as much.

"Faster," Josie gasped, and John increased speed "oh God yes like that!" she said and reached with one hand to massage her clit "hold my tits... pinch me, pinch my nipples," and John lay his weight on her back to reach her breasts. Josie rubbed her swollen clit harder as another orgasm approached, she groaned with the delicious pain John's hands were causing and almost shouting she said "fuck me, fuck me," and of course, John obeyed.

....

So it became a regular thing, or more accurately an irregular thing: occasionally they would spend their lunch hour together at Josie's apartment or manage to find free time during the working day, it might happen two or three times in a couple of days or they might go a week without. It was never planned, always on impulse. Only once did they meet out of office hours and that was when Louise visited her sister overnight. It was a Thursday when John and Josie arranged to meet for dinner and spend the evening together, but it turned out to be something of a flop. John said it felt too much like a date, as if they were too close emotionally. Josie said she felt the same way and it was then things took a strange and somewhat kinky turn.

"I think I'll go home alone tonight," Josie said, she didn't look up from her plate as she cut a piece of steak.

By mutual agreement they had earlier decided to stay at the restaurant for dinner and then on for drinks or if they felt like it maybe share a bottle of wine at her apartment, but as friends and not lovers, but Josie had obviously thought better of it.

"Okay, you're probably right. It just doesn't feel right anyway," John said and couldn't help seeing the irony of his words: as though doing it any other time was okay? "Do you know, the strange thing is I convinced myself it'd be helping my marriage: what we've been doing I mean. And it has; I feel freer, less stressed. Louise and I have been better together, happier. I guess we've both been under less pressure because she hasn't had to..." and he suddenly realized what he was saying and who to "I'm sorry, you don't want hear this..."

Josie smiled, she loved how sensitive John was and she knew and understood what he meant "it's alright," she said reaching over the table to hold both of his hands "Don't worry about me, it's just a bit of fun. I already told you I don't want a relationship... not with anybody, not just now."