John, Loise and Josie Too Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John squeezed her hands and smiled "so I'm just a body to you?" He said with a comical pout.

"Afraid so, you're just my bimbo sex toy. I'm sorry if you feel objectified but it's the way of the world," she said with a superior air.

John pretended to look hurt then shrugged his shoulders in resignation "Oh well, I guess I know my place. It'll be hard but I suppose somebody has to do it."

"That's the spirit," she said, then slipping her shoe off beneath the table she gave him a sultry look as she placed her foot over his crotch "mmm, it certainly is hard," she said.

John jerked in his seat and his cock, already semi erect, grew to fullness "and getting harder," he said, the last word coming out as a squeak as Josie chose that moment to move her foot back and forth.

"I planned a surprise for you tonight: a gift, but I suppose I'll have to give it to you now," she said then removed her foot and shuffled her chair closer until they were side by side.

Josie held her mobile phone before them, her hand resting on the table. She leaned in close as though they were sharing something on the phone screen. John gasped as her other hand slid across his thigh and fingers squeezed his swollen cock. Those same fingers fiddled with his fly and managed to draw the zipper down. When she reached inside to pull his cock free he squirmed, looking frantically around the restaurant fearing everybody knew what she was doing, but it appeared nobody was taking any notice of the couple in the corner.

"What are you doing?" John whispered as she began to stroke his cock.

Josie furrowed her brow and looked at him like he was an idiot "I'm hailing a fucking taxi, what do you think I'm doing," and she grinned as John groaned when she ran her sharp fingernail over his bulbous head "just do as you're told and sit still,"

John clenched his fists on the table top trying hard to be inconspicuous but it was difficult with Josie massaging his penis beneath the cover of the small table. With an evil glint in her eye she released him and he thought his torment was over, but instead she scooped up the dregs of cream from her dessert bowl, and with her fingers coated in the messy substance she resumed her teasing.

"Tell me when you're going to cum," she whispered.

"W, what?" he stumbled. Her hand was slick and warm and insistent, he imagined the cream soaking into the front of his trousers.

"Let me know when you're about to cum," she repeated.

"Why?" He said glancing at her; surely she wasn't expecting him to orgasm with so many people nearby?

"Because I'll decide when," she said firmly and squeezed his cock a little harder "you don't cum until I say," she told him.

"Oh God Josie, not here," he hissed.

And just then a waiter approached, John sucked in a breath, terrified he had seen what was happening "I hope your meal was satisfactory?" The waiter said with a smile.

Josie stopped her stroking but squeezed John's cock "it was delicious, the desert was perfect," she smiled back.

"Can I get you anything else: more drinks?" He asked.

John didn't trust himself to speak, but Josie was having fun as she circled the tip of his penis with her thumb "no we're fine thank you," she said as though nothing at all out of the ordinary was going on. The waiter nodded, the smile never leaving his face, and he gathered their empty bowls and turned away.

"He knows, I'm sure he does," John said in a whisper as soon as the man was out of earshot.

"Maybe, but if he does I bet he wishes it was him," she said with a grin "now tell me: who's in charge?" And she started stroking him again.

John knew he only had to grab her wrist and pull her hand away, but he was harder than he'd ever been and he thought he might orgasm just from the knowledge that she was dominating him so "you, you are," he croaked.

"That's right, I am. Now remember I own this," she said and squeezed tightly to emphasize her point "Louise doesn't want it and I'm not going to let anyone else have it, and that includes you, understand?" John was leaning forward, his head almost touching the table trying hard not to cum "understand?" She repeated.

"Yes, yes I understand."

"Good. Now here's what's going to happen: you're going to cum, right here, with all these people around" she said, her hand moving in a steady rhythm and John again looking around self consciously "but not until I say, and that's not going to happen until you beg," she told him.

John couldn't stand it anymore; he was right on the edge. He pictured his sperm jetting forth, joining the cream to drench his trousers, but he didn't care, he just needed to cum "please Josie, let me cum, I beg you?"

" soon," she said, her grin evident to how much she was enjoying her control of him, and as her right hand moved agonizingly slow over his penis she reached with her left into her handbag and placed a brown paper wrapped box on the table "this is for you, do you promise to wear it?"

John looked at the package, his mind struggling to process what she was saying "what, what is it?" He said, and then groaned when she briefly speeded up the movement of her hand.

After a few seconds in which John almost lost complete control Josie slowed again to a snail's pace. She licked her lips and bit her bottom lip, she had him now, she could feel it, she knew he'd do exactly as she told him "it's a cock cage and I want you to take it home with you and put it on, will you?"

"Please Josie, let me cum?" he gasped.

"Will you wear it for me?" She pressed, squeezing just a bit tighter.

"But... Why?"

Josie looked him in the eyes, her hand holding his cock, motionless "to prove yourself, to show me that it's just me," she whispered and again began stroking him "will you do that for me?"

John shuddered, he only needed just a little more "yes, yes, I'll do it, whatever you say. Pleeease?" he groaned, the last word a desperate plea.

Josie grinned in triumph and worked her hand faster. John groaned and gripped the edge of the table. He was past caring where they were or who might be watching, all his thoughts were on his cock and his need to cum. His teeth clenched and his body stiffened, he growled deep in his throat as he climaxed and his sperm shot out to cover Josie's hand as well as his trousers and shirt. He sat gasping for air as she milked the last drop and he felt incredibly weak and tired. Eventually she released him to wipe his sticky substance from her hand with a napkin. John's own hand was shaking as he reached for his glass and gulped the last of his wine. Only then did he glance around the restaurant expecting to see every face directed at him, but with relief it appeared that nobody had noticed the perverted actions beneath the table and he smiled sheepishly at a grinning Josie.

"God Josie, you kill me," he said thickly, then "shit!" when he dipped his head to see the mess on his lap.

"Here, " she said handing him the serviette.

John wiped himself as best he could and tucked his wilting penis back into his trousers "I don't know how I'm going to hide this when we leave," he moaned, but Josie just giggled.

"Remember what you promised," she reminded him.

"Eh?"

"Your gift; you promised to wear it," she said.

"Yeah but..."

"No buts, you promised."

"You're serious?" John said.

"Deadly serious," she confirmed, and as he picked up the box she placed her hand on his "no, don't open it here. When you get home put it on. Once it's locked it can only be opened with a key or if you break it, but then of course I'll know if you disobeyed."

"But what about when I need to use the toilet? What about Louise? What if she sees?"

Josie leaned over to kiss his cheek "it won't stop you having a pee, but it might make it a bit uncomfortable getting a hard on. As for Louise: that's your problem. But you always tell me she's not interested anyway."

John turned the package over in his hands, he didn't want to sound too eager or easy but the thought of Josie locking him into a chastity device was giving him another erection. Yet again he was becoming excited about being dominated by this young woman, but now she would be controlling him all the time, even when he was with Louise. Then another thought occurred to him: even though he and Louise rarely, or more precisely never had sex, Josie would now effectively be controlling his wife's sex life as well, and just that thought almost made him cum again.

They left the restaurant, John walking close behind Josie in an effort to hide the wet patches on his trousers. Although nobody had reacted or said anything about their unusual behaviour he knew he'd be too embarrassed to visit again, at least for some time. They parted with a chaste kiss and Josie, with an amused grin suggesting he "shave down below first; I understand it can become quite uncomfortable otherwise."

.......

Later that night John sat alone on the edge of his bed. It seemed strange with Louise not there with him, he'd spent the night without her before on a few occasions but this particular time he really missed her. He wondered if it was because of Josie and the gift she had given him. And the fact that he was about to place himself in chastity for her? But if Louise had been there he doubted very much he'd even be contemplating such a thing.

He'd shaved just as Josie had instructed, mainly because of her advice but also because he felt excited obeying her. Then he'd examined the device and how to properly fit it. It was made of hard clear plastic. A ring needed to be closed tight around his scrotum, behind his balls and around the base of his cock, then a tube placed over his penis which locked in place with a small brass padlock. There was no key, obviously Josie kept that in her possession, and once locked he'd be trapped. He knew he'd be able to cut the lock if he wanted but that defeated the object, the reason she wanted him to wear it and why he'd agreed. He was still examining the cage when his phone buzzed with an incoming message.

Are you wearing it? Send me a picture.

The message was from Josie and suddenly, with just those few words he knew he had to do it. The problem was his excitement about her making him do it made his hairless cock stand tall and rigid, and looking at the size of the tube he knew that in his present state there would no chance of him fitting inside it. He considered jerking off to relieve the pressure but remembered he wasn't allowed to cum without permission, and that thought just made him even more aroused. So he lay back on the bed, relaxing as best he could and hoped that boredom would do the trick.

After what seemed an eternity of thinking about football and politics John's cock at last became a more manageable size, so working as fast as he could he clamped the ring in place and fought against another impending erection to slide the tube over his growing penis. Once locked, he began to realize just how tight it was going to feel when he grew to fullness. It was also quite uncomfortable as the tube was bent in a permanent downward curve and he noticed how his flesh bulged out through the many holes along both sides. These, he supposed, were for hygiene and would make bathing easier. There was also a slit in the end to allow him to piss but as he held his now imprisoned dick he knew there was no possibility of any kind of stimulation.

Once more he lay back on the bed and closed his eyes. He thought of Louise and how he would have to be careful so she didn't discover his perverted secret, but he was confident she wouldn't: she rarely saw him naked nowadays let alone taking any interest in his cock. Then his thoughts turned to Josie and what she might be thinking; was she planning more for him? Would her control increase and would he let it happen? And in his present frame of mind did he have the willpower to stop it? And thinking of her he remembered her latest instructions, so he spread his legs and reached for his phone, snapping off four photos from different angles, hoping she'd be pleased with the results.

.......

On the other side of town Josie lay naked in her own bed, a small smile played on her lips as she studied the picture of John's cock captured within its plastic prison. She never realized how exciting a little d/s could be. Yes she'd played with past lovers, but that had always been just that: playing, with her always in some way submissive and usually only in a mental way, more often than not with her following the lead of a stronger man. Now she'd had a taste of being on top and she loved it. She wondered how far she could go. She didn't want to hurt him in any way, to her it was all about control and having a strong and confident man like John obeying her and knowing he would do whatever she said was a complete blast.

The chastity device had really just been meant as a joke, only half serious, but it was also a test. John always claimed never to have been with another woman and that Louise and he were no longer intimate, but wasn't that what all men said? Josie had been lied to too many times, and although she trusted John there was still a nagging doubt. She never expected him to agree to her idea but the more she thought about it the more arousing it became. So she bought the cock cage thinking they might play with it, use it for a day now and then for fun, but more and more she thought about him proving his sincerity to her and now, as she twirled the two small brass keys around her finger she couldn't believe they'd actually done it.

Josie also wondered how John would hide it from Louise. But if it was true what he said about their relationship it shouldn't be hard. Besides the image of him skulking around afraid and embarrassed to be seen naked was amusing and, if she was honest quite a turn on.

But then she thought of Louise herself and a sharp pang of guilt flashed through her mind. She liked Louise, they had gotten on well the few times they had met and she wondered how John's wife would react if she ever did discover their secret? Not well she suspected, but then what woman would be happy to discover her husband cheating?

Josie considered John's words once again: if he was telling the truth he loved Louise and had no intention of leaving her. This suited Josie: she liked John but certainly didn't love him, but she loved the sex. It seemed like a mutual animal attraction and that's all it boiled down to really. They gave each other what they needed and if Louise really did have some kind of aversion to sex they were probably doing her a favour. So Josie lay back on her bed and looked again at the picture of 'her 'penis, and though deep in the back of her mind she knew it was wrong she justified her actions with the idea she was actually performing a service. Louise was relieved of the worry about having to provide her wifely duties and John was no longer frustrated by his lack of sex. As for herself she had all the cock she needed and a willing man to serve her kinky desires.

She laid her head back upon the pillow and idly stroked her clitoris with the fingers of one hand. She imagined him lying in bed, impotent, unable to even touch himself, denied even that small pleasure, and all because of her say so. She thought of ways she could have him please her, and all the delicious orgasms she could have while he knelt at her feet, praying she'd release him for just a few minutes, begging her to let him cum just once.

........

Fifty miles away Louise turned over in bed, despite the late hour she was wide awake. She blamed it on being in a strange bed and alone. She couldn't remember the last time she had slept alone, even on her previous visits to her sister John had accompanied her. But that had always been on a weekend so it had never interfered with either of their jobs, it had only been due to Louise having a couple of free days at work owing that she decided to accept her sister's invitation. They had enjoyed a pleasant evening together, gossiping and catching up, but now she lay staring at the ceiling trying to relax, but sleep was stubbornly absent.

Letting her mind drift Louise found herself thinking of John, or more specifically their conversation of a few weeks previously. Would she really be okay if John acted on her suggestion and found a lover? Or course she wouldn't! She had said those things only because she'd felt guilty, and she was guilty, though not through choice. But he deserved something, an end to his frustration. He never complained, he knew how hard it was for her but it must be just as hard for him, at least to her mind. He was always happy to use his mouth to satisfy her and she was eternally grateful for that, but even then she often faked it so as not to hurt his feelings. But the fear was always there and she wanted to ignore it and scream out the unfairness of it all, but she couldn't, wouldn't make it worse for him, so he would try, hoping and thinking she was happy with his efforts, and she would cry every time he said it didn't matter, every time she pretended to be sated, every time he had to go into the bathroom alone to relieve his arousal.

She turned in bed, plumping the pillow before resting her head. She would talk to John again; once more offer him a divorce if he wanted it, though the very idea would destroy her. Or again something more simple and immediate: insist he take a lover, though that too didn't bear thinking about either. But she decided that tomorrow, when she returned home she would convince him, insist he take a lover, even if just temporary, maybe even a call girl and she shuddered at the thought, but something to ease both his frustration and her guilt. But then the last thing she remembered thinking before sleep finally claimed her was: maybe, maybe I'll do it, but then maybe later.

........

The next morning, Friday, John awoke to discomfort, discomfort bordering on pain. It took just a few seconds to realize why and he reached between his legs to feel the hard plastic and his throbbing member. His first thought was to prise the cage free, but he knew it'd be no easy job. He would need to go into the garage and find something to cut the lock off, it could be done but first there was a more pressing issue.

Because of the way his cage was designed he had to sit on the pan the way a woman might to relieve himself, and even then it seemed to restrict the flow and it took forever to empty his bladder. But nevertheless he sighed with relief when he finished and his cock deflated. Just like every man he always awoke with an erection which would magically vanish after a piss, he didn't know why, it was just the way it was. He then showered, which was easy enough but as he started to dry himself he discovered the next problem: keeping his imprisoned cock clean might be straightforward but drying it was another thing. However he managed to solve the problem with Louise's hair dryer, but whilst doing so he wondered what would happen when she returned home. It wasn't as though he could just ask to borrow her dryer, well maybe he could but what would he say when she asked him why? "Oh, so I can dry my cock and balls of course, it feels so much nicer than using a towel." Yeah she's really going to go along with that he thought.

......

Friday morning Josie arrived at the office as John was ending a phone conversation with his wife. Louise had called to say good morning and let him know what time to pick her up from the train station. She finished with a kiss and I love you, John returned the complement but felt a little self conscious with Josie within earshot.

"I need to ask you something," he said to Josie after he finished the call and placed his phone on his desk.

She looked up and smiled as though she'd just realized he was there "Are you wearing it?" she said, ignoring his request.