John, Loise and Josie Too Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about," he said, almost whispering and glancing nervously at the door as if expecting somebody to walk through.

"Let me see," Josie said, standing up and walking round her desk to approach him, a glint of excitement in her eyes.

John again glanced toward the door "what, what if somebody comes?"

"Who?" Josie said "Bob and Jan won't be in for another hour, and we don't have any appointments,"

John couldn't argue with that but still he held his hands defensively over his crotch, but he didn't offer much resistance when, grinning widely, Josie pulled his hands away and began unfastening his trousers.

"Oh my, you appear to be excited, does it hurt?" Josie said as his cock was exposed. He stood with his arms at his side and his trousers around his ankles. Despite the situation or probably because of it he was growing harder by the second.

"That's what I was trying to tell you: it really hurts when I get hard. I was hoping you'd let me free, at least when I'm at home."

"Why don't you control yourself? Don't keep getting hard?" She said and John felt like a child being admonished.

"I can't help it, I wake up every morning with a, a," and he flapped his hands to indicate his growing discomfort "every man does. It's something that just happens," he explained.

"Awe poor baby," Josie teased pushing her body against him "is it hurting now?" She said as she wrapped her fingers around the cage and rubbed the head with her thumb.

"Y, yes it is. Ouch! You bitch!" He said the last in mild shock as she pressed her sharp fingernail into the sensitive eye of his growing cock.

Josie giggled "no I don't think I will let you out, I like it too much having you under my thumb," and she emphasized her words by pressing harder into his tender flesh. Then with a victorious smile she turned and walked back to her desk.

John stood looking and feeling ridiculous: his trousers around his ankles and his briefs stretched about his knees. His swollen penis uncomfortably straining in the confines of a rigid plastic cage, but Josie's teasing and dominant attitude was also arousing him so much. Even so he felt he needed to at least say something "but what about Louise? What if she sees?"

"I suppose you'd better make sure she doesn't then. Now if you want me to let you out anytime in the near future you need to be extra nice to me, or I might be tempted to make things even more uncomfortable for you," Josie said and relaxed back into her chair. She had no idea what she could do but dominating John was such a turn on she was sure she could think of something they'd both enjoy "you also need to cover yourself up," she added, indicating his angry looking erection .

John suddenly realized he was still exposing himself. His mind had been working on how he would hide his secret from his wife and then his imagination had kicked in, picturing ways Josie would dominate him. Sheepishly he pulled his trousers back up and straightened his clothing. He returned to his seat and tried to concentrate on work. Not once did he consider disobeying his young assistant, instead he wondered what he could do to please her.

.......

Nine hours later John watched Louise walk toward him along the station platform. He marveled at how beautiful, elegant and sophisticated she appeared, he imagined anybody seeing her might think she was a model or film star. He waited, a simpletons grin plastered on his face as she approached. She saw him standing there and smiled as she gave him a small wave. He felt like a teenager meeting his first girlfriend and hurried forward to hug his wife.

"Did you miss me?" She said as he took her small overnight case from her hand.

"A lot," he said and couldn't resist pulling her into a passionate kiss.

Louise blushed when they pulled apart and stroked his face "oh you really did miss me!"

They kissed again, but more discretely this time and walked hand in hand to the car. Both were very happy to be together but each with their own personal thoughts and concerns. Louise chatted while John drove, telling him all the family gossip. He nodded and responded in all the right places but he wasn't really paying full attention, the ever present tightness around his crotch constantly reminded him of his new situation. It had all seemed so simple last night, but he guessed it was due to the thrill of what Josie was doing and the fact that he was home alone, but now it worried him. He'd thought it would be easy to hide the chastity device from Louise, he was still pretty confident he could do it, but for now long? If this was just a temporary thing, a game Josie was playing. If he knew she'd release him after a day, maybe two, he'd have no doubt. But she'd hinted it could be longer, an ongoing thing, and even though it was an exciting prospect and just the thought was again giving him an erection he sensed it was just a matter of time before something went wrong and everything blew up in his face.

John glanced over at his wife; she was quiet now and staring out the side window. Suddenly guilt overwhelmed him pushing his previous worries aside. How could he cheat on such a wonderful woman? Yes she had her faults and one in particular, the reason for this whole mess starting up, but she couldn't help it and she certainly didn't deserve his betrayal. He loved her so much, more than anything else in his life; he loved her enough, surely to overcome his desire for what Josie was doing to him. With a new determination he decided it would end now, and as soon as they reached home he'd cut the cage away and tell Josie first thing Monday morning that it was over. With that weight off his mind he relaxed a little and to help assuage his guilty conscience he stopped at a local Chinese restaurant to treat Louise to her favourite meal.

......

John's father had been an alcoholic, but he was a good man and he died at only fifty five years of age, a weak heart they'd said but John was sure the booze had played a big part. Brian, John's dad, had fought his addiction but always ended up in a drunken stupor with a bottle in his hand. It didn't prevent John from loving him but sometimes he felt so angry by the man's weakness. The times, as a teenager when he'd come home, sometimes in the middle of the day to find the old man drunk or very nearly so made him scream in frustration: so what if it was an illness: why the fuck couldn't he just say no?

Now, thinking back on the feelings he had about his father John knew himself to be just as weak, maybe even more so. It was Saturday evening and he stood in the shower, his eyes closed and face upturned against the warm streaming water. He'd had ample opportunity to use the tools in his garage to cut away the cock cage. He'd even entered his workshop the previous evening just minutes after arriving home from collecting Louise for just that purpose. Locking the door quietly he'd searched through his tools, deciding on a pair of heavy duty sheet metal snips. Dropping his trousers he'd placed the sharp blades against hard plastic and that's when his resolve deserted him.

Turning off the water John stepped from the shower and used a large fluffy towel to dry himself, he wrapped another around his waist and sat on the edge of the bath taking time to think. First thing Monday he would confront Josie: explain the problems and persuade her to unlock the cage. Perhaps she could lock him away during office hours once or twice a week? He wouldn't even mind if she insisted he serviced her! In fact going down on her as she played the part of a dominant was sexy as hell, and emphasizing her control with the cock cage would add to the fun. But then he thought of Louise and how unfair life had been to her, and how his cheating was adding to the injustice. He remembered his vow to stop all the lies, to resume being the loving faithful husband, the frustrated husband. The last thought crept in unbidden and he pictured Josie smiling, her sexy, cynical smile, she would be amused at his weakness, probably even find some new cruel and exciting torment just to make it harder for him. John felt a growing discomfort and groaned, thoughts of being controlled by his young assistant were giving him an erection, it was quite the opposite of what he needed right now. With another groan and a muttered curse he buried his head in his hands.

After some minutes John stood, the air was chill on his damp body. He knew what he should do but was no nearer a firm decision or whether he had the mental strength to follow it through. But at least his cock had now resumed a more comfortable size. He rubbed the towel again over his damp arms and chest and moved toward the door and his bedroom. He reached the portal and paused, he had always been in the habit of closing the door whenever he used the bathroom and he was sure he'd done so this time, but the door stood ajar, just a couple of inches. He tried to recall if he did actually close the door but it was such an insignificant act, something he probably wouldn't mentally register, and did it matter anyhow? He shrugged his shoulders, indifferent, and proceeded into the bedroom to dress.

To be continued.