All Comments on 'John, Loise and Josie Too Pt. 03'

by graymangazer

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This could have been a good story .....but!

Slipped into the wimp, cuckold genre. Despite hubby supporting and caring for his wife through somewhat difficult times, she now shows complete lack of respect for him and seems to rejoice in causing him humiliation. He needs to actually grow a pair and cut the stupid cage off and tell his wife to suck it up or get a divorce.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Shaking my head

I skimmed through this just to know how demented the minds of some can get.

That anyone would do this to another human being. Or that someone would let it be done to them?

graymangazergraymangazerover 4 years agoAuthor
Did you actually read the story?

As the author I reserve the right to delete insulting or pointless comments as I've done before. I accept criticism as long as it's sensible. I've left the anonymous comment as a perfect example of pointless. Did you actually read the story?

Ok I understand if you don't like the story, I understand if you don't think it's very good, maybe it isn't, but any tale, no matter how bad deserves considered feedback, not mindless unrelated griping.

There is absolutely no mention or hint of cuckolding anyway in the story. What exactly makes John a wimp? Is it because he enjoys a little kinky sex? If so I guess every man in the world must be a wimp. I wrote the stories, I created the characters and there was no lack of respect toward John by Louise, and the only time she humiliated him was when he was caught cheating, which most normal people would think he deserved. It was made perfectly clear that he liked and enjoyed wearing a chastity device so why should he "grow a pair and cut the stupid cage off" ? And lastly they, inadvertently, discovered a way to work round their problem, a solution they both liked and were enthusiastic to try, but your advice is to "suck it up or divorce."

in actual fact not one point you make bears any relationship to any part of the story. Could it be that I didn't burn the bitch, or that a man was sure enough of himself that he could give over a little control? It appears a common reaction in the readership of loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disappointing

This is a dumb ending to the story, though not entirely surprising given chapter two. With all the build up about treating the wife's condition seriously in the first chapter, how sad then that the husband devolves into a sad, sexless asshole loser dominated by two cruel women that he doesn't owe anything to, much less his subservience. He needs a divorce and a new assistant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unreadable

You moan at people’s reactions to your stories. But have you properly read it yourself how you portray this character is so demeaning that you can’t even stand to read the criticism you are being given. Not even a real person that is actually into this would not even do or think of what you have written. So I would advise you think about what you put in your stories also I would also advise you to put it in the correct category( bdsm) . Just because you are into bdsm it still looks like you have got a lot to learn about bdsm . So please don’t you dare slam our criticism of your stories because at the end of the day if you don’t want to read the reviews or criticisms of your stories please don’t write anymore. As I said this is not a nasty criticism it’s just an honest review of your story

graymangazergraymangazerover 4 years agoAuthor
Figures!

Kalimaxos; so you skimmed through the story, you didn't actually read it? But you still thought to make a judgement? Go figure...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
An ambitious attempt to be inciteful and original.

So, do you have to be married to have phallophobia? The wife became sexually dysfunctional, and since its a phobia I guess we have to admit she's mentally dysfunctional.

So what is entertaining or dramatic about a mentally ill person using their mental illness as an excuse to dominate and control her husband? And the husband must have his own mental issues if he's going along with the domination and inescapable denigration.

So maybe you want to dump all this dysfunction in Fetish? But these are not normal mentally competent people. So how can we find their behavior dramatic or suspenseful? Crazy people do crazy shit. That's the basis of the plot? Might as well watch a spy cam mounted in a mental ward of some institution. What kind of mind would find that viewing entertaining?

Appreciate the effort to be edgy and artful, but its just weird and embarrassing. Sounds like the wife and the slut should get married and let the doofus out of his cage so he can go get a life, and a real marriage.

Thanks for the effort.

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago

It's a great series, a really good story about a married couple who have a severe problem, then, almost accidentally, discover a way to mutually please each other.

I loved it. Heck, another chapter wouldn't be amiss! Maybe a section a month or so later when John has 'pleased' both his wife and Josie and gets his release. Maybe the wife gets to watch (via Skype if she is too worried about being close to his unrestrained cock,) as he gets to orgasm. Hopefully inside Josie. Maybe for a lesser pleasing of his wife he just gets free long enough to do himself.

I loved this story.

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy2974over 4 years ago
No lack of respect?

Bullshit. He is given no respect by either of them. The wife has spent 3 years denying him and reluctantly says go find someone and then gets passed when he was. No sorry she has no respect for him and is keeping him like a pet with then maybe sometimes if your good she might take care of you. Nope never gonna happen. As long as she is getting pleasure she could give a shit if hes happy. Divorce her ass to become a lesbian and find someone that actually loves him. Cause she certainly doesn't.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
I second what

Masterpuppy and Anon "Disappointing" commented. The writing is good, it's the actual story found wanting and not believable. How does a strong, alpha guy, turn into a cuck wimp, after going 2+ yrs without satisfactory sex?

TheWonderingMistressTheWonderingMistressover 4 years ago
Not quite a Dominatrix relationship as it is just a Confusing One that is sure to fail soon.

First things first, the conclusion was well rounded. I think you did a great job with this! I can tell it was just supposed to be a short story, not a long lengthed story as though it was a 70-100 page book. So with that, I think you did a good job. I personally think a story like this could have been a bit longer but not really novel size and such. Like maybe 10-20 pages total. It works well as a short story regardless.

The length of Josie/John's sexual relationship confused me. I didn't know that the affair went on for about 3 months. So that means Louise was stupid enough to not realize John change in character or selfish enough to think John was okay with zero sexual pleasure but fine giving her pleasure? I think Louise being a convenient Dominatrix is out of the blue. Sure there were hints of that in the previous chapter but that came off more as sexual high and since we know nothing of how she was like sexually before the operation, it comes off as kind of weird. But alas, you love dominating women if your previous stories on your profile are anything to go by haha. So that's expected.

The kissing the ass scene was pretty silly I have to admit. I know what you were intending but it came off as funny more so than sexy and dominating. I do not say this to mock you.

I know John is desperate but what happened to his frustration and his self-righteousness? His strength and will just vanished. It would have made more sense if Louise got him to drink a few as well to reveal what he really feels. In doing so, his shield was down and his guilt overcame what he thought he was the right thing. Then he becomes extremely submissive. He was only submissive to Josie because she teased him with sex. Now that Louise going along and playing these games as well, the solution isn't really solved. At least for John. John will still be frustrated and has to earn sex with someone that already enjoys teasing him immensely. So what if he goes beyond frustrated once again? After all, he has to earn sex now and if Louise is being sadistic, she can make him go awhile without sex. Then John just cheats with another woman that isn't Louise or Josie. The problem was not really solved as it was making a game out of John's pain... Some people can handle not having sex in a relationship. John is clearly not one of those kinds of guys and this really changes nothing with the situation with Louise. What if John doesn't want to be with Josie anymore and just wants normal fucking without having to earn it? Louise will very likely not grant him casual sex with another woman, will guilt him and deny him sex for asking. John was only submissive due to being teased with sex and feeling guilty about cheating on Louise. Once the feeling of guilt wears off and he knows sex outside of marriage is okay with Louise, I can't see him staying with Josie much longer and if Louse denies him casual sex with another woman, the relationship will just be back to rock bottom as it was before.

Josie reaction was quite astonishing. I don't know why she was surprised or even acting like a scared schoolgirl caught doing something naughty by faculty. I was always under impression that she was waiting for John to get caught and wanted something out of it. So if she is surprised, then she is honestly quite stupid. Calling John a bimbo is hilarious in hindsight now. Plus it amazes me that she thought John was lying. I gotta say, Josie is coming off as more of a home wreaker then I previously thought haha.

I think realistically that Louise wouldn't have accepted Josie. She might have forgiven John and allow for an open marriage, but he was dominated by another woman that was supposed to be her friend and she likely sexually manipulated John. I think Louise would have allowed an open marriage for John's convenience but I don't see why she would allow Josie when she betrayed her and in Louise mind, was the one that caused it. After all, Josie was telling Louise how sexy John is and such before cheating began.

Now while an explanation for her fear is finally given, its sadly too late since its final chapter and any sympathy we are supposed to have towards anyone is gone since the information comes near the end of the story. Plus we never get to see the desperation and frustration John is having, we only have Louise's word when we were inside John's head for the majority of the story.

Anyway, you did a great job! : )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Unsympathetic

It would be easier to like your writing if your characters were likable. When one has no sympathy for the characters, one has no attachment to the story regardless of the technical quality of the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not good

The wife throughout the story complains how awful his situation is and then at the end just makes it worse. I can see her starting to resent him and eventually find a lover and never let the bitch boy cum.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 3 years ago

Oh God, this is really disturbing. I loathed Louise like I have loathed very few characters, ever. She is truly awful.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

Good start of the story, but with this cock cage and extrem sub it degenerated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi. That was a masterpiece slow burning and completely believable. I would like for the three of them to have played together. Great week written story though easily 7 ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ in my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've got a phobia! I love my phobia! It does not inconvenience me at all so I'm not going to seek treatment. Why should I?

Selfish? What me?

I love myself.

Mine sincerely.

Louse.

P.S. Sorry I left the I out of my name.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well that sadly derailed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergraymangazer@graymangazer
attempting to write, to share my fantasies, hoping someone will enjoy them. I like sports, cooking, computing and travel. My ideal woman? I really love all kinds but especially redheads. I would love to hear from anybody, even if just to chat, I will always reply. In the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES