John Smith Inc. Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buying a few outfits that showed off her newly enhanced girls didn't hurt, either. She also realized how much she needed to have a cock sliding down her throat. She'd always resisted the opportunity to perform oral before. She just didn't like the idea. But now, she spent both her breaks and lunch period on her knees getting her dose of protein from the source. As sales increased and mood in the once uptight office changed Lilly became more popular.

There were more stories like this, but the majorities were cries of gratitude from women all over the country for what was being hailed as the great equalizer.

*

Returning from her date, Bubbles was giddy with joy. She was able to suck off her date twice before letting him fuck her. He had a nice cock and knew what to do with it. Sucking him off first which gave him some endurance and he fucked her a long time before coming inside her. The movie wasn't too bad either. It was something about a talking spider being far from home, or something like that Bubbles told Dinah in her video. She never paid much attention to the movies.

Watching Bubble's video the next morning, completely unaware of what she'd done after returning to her original and true self. Dinah was pleased, she'd finally made peace with the bimbo. It seemed to be a pretty go deal. Dinah got to control the days and Bubbles the evenings and nights. For almost two weeks it had been working fine. The only problem was that Dinah's sexual urges were still there and going unmet.

Bubbles seemed to be a little more relaxed, not obsessed with Dinah's lusting for other women as long as she didn't do it for too long, and when she did she'd get a warning twitch, Bubble's way of telling her to knock it off.

It was a long shot, but Dinah had planned on letting Bubbles have as much freedom as she could. She would occasionally provide big sisterly advice and make certain she continued her birth control pills. She was in a sense trying to be a best friend to her alter ego. If she could, perhaps Bubbles would allow her to have a little happiness in this situation, too.

Weeks later Dinah left Bubbles a tape, telling her how proud she was of her and how much she's grown in the last four weeks since they decided to stop fighting. She wanted to say truce, but she didn't want to confuse the bimbo.

She ended the video by telling Bubbles how happy she was that she was finally having fun. She sighed and looked sad, telling her that she however was very lonely. As much fun as it was to communicate like this, she missed being touched. Dinah cried, and the tape ended abruptly.

The next morning, Dinah was amazed to see a very short tape from Bubbles.

"Dinah, you've like been so good to me the last few weeks. I think you deserve to be happy, too. So, I won't tell April if you find a friend to play with, but only one friend. And I get it, if you need some time to find the right one. I've had four weeks of being, like super happy and stuff. So, like you should have like two weeks to find a lover to settle down with. When April finds out, she's like going to be mad at me. But that's okay. I'm willing to face her if it's for my best friend."

Dinah squealed in delight. Immediately three women came to mind, she was getting hot just think about them. But they all were like her, no commitment, they just liked fucking around. If she was to pull this off, she needed to find someone interested in an exclusive relationship. Dinah couldn't believe she was even thinking of that. But she was getting older, perhaps it was time to settle down.

Two more names came to mind. They were acquaintances, not friends and she had no idea what they were into currently. She'd find out, soon enough.

*

It began innocent enough, Paris Flagg was eager to meet after receiving the call from Mrs. April Martin-Smith, who for some reason was interested in the property next to the homeless shelter that she managed. Other than that he didn't know much about his prospective customer. The land and building had been on the market for almost three years. No one was remotely interested in it, mostly since it was adjacent to the center.

Having a little bit of time on his hands he decided to see if "Goggle" could provide some insight. He punched in her name and was surprised by so many things it was hard to focus on one.

First of all she was an accomplished business woman in her own right, married to a wealthy and powerful man, who seemed happy to stay in the background. Second, she was much younger than he thought and was knockout gorgeous. "Too bad she's married," he thought, and then chuckled, as if he'd have a chance with a woman like that.

Paris was not bad to look at, but was about thirty five pounds overweight, mostly due to the habit of consuming too much beer and not exercising. Besides, he was working constantly, trying to pay off his student loan. He could have saved a lot of money had someone told him how lucrative the real estate business could be, if one applied themselves.

An honest man, Paris never kept anything from his clients and while others sought short cuts, Paris did the hard work, put the hours in and was finally beginning to see the rewards of his efforts. Commercial real estate was where he thought he could thrive. So after selling a few homes and comparing the time and effort it took, he opted for the other side of the business.

He met Mrs. Martin-Smith at his small office at his brokers firm. It was a nice place; all the people friendly and helpful, almost like family. They all liked him and made him look like a big shot to all his clients and prospects. April glided into the office and Paris stood and greeted her. April's online pictures didn't do her justice. She could have been wearing a potato sack and had her hair in a ponytail, and she'd still have been a knockout. Paris was smitten.

Being a mistress of one of the five powerful rings, April had learned to quickly read people. The fact that she could scan his thoughts didn't hurt. She knew Paris inside and out within the first ten seconds. She was flattered to learn about his infatuation and that he'd "Goggled" her. However, it was business before pleasure. She was her unusual witty and charming self without trying. She gave him a little more leg than she thought he should see and April toyed with him, interested in seeing how far she could take him as she flirted. He thought she was off limits, since she was a married woman, making her little game all the more interesting. She'd fuck him, but she'd have to seduce him.

"Monogamy was such a silly thing", she thought. She'd had many lovers; most John knew of, she giggled to herself, who was she kidding? He knew of them all. Of course, he was okay with it, if it made her happy. After all, she could certainly take care of herself now and should she not, he'd know. Unlike when she was corrupted by Dinah, he'd be there in seconds. Heaven help that man or woman that hurt her in the slightest.

Turning her attention back to business, Paris' innocence made her giddy. He reminded her of John when they were still in their teens before all the magic rings and mind control began. He was sweet. She liked sweet.

She wondered if he possessed a big cock. If not, he would soon enough. She didn't know the limits of her powers, perhaps today she'd find out.

It turned out that Paris was very competent, despite his young age, April guessed he not much older than herself. Then she tapped into his mind again to confirm it. His birthday was in October, six months after hers.

Negotiations were fierce. The owner wanted to lease and April insisted on purchasing. Representing the owner, Paris was logical and firm. Being able to read minds gave April the advantage, knowing the number he'd settle with was a huge advantage. The fact that the property was only viable for one customer gave her another advantage. With the owner's blessing they settled on a price thousands of dollars less than April was prepared to pay.

With documents signed and April's banker transferring the funds, the business side of the meeting was done. April insisted they have lunch, her treat. Not wanting to disappoint his new customer, and completely under April's spell Paris agreed.

Lunch was good, the liquor flowed, and poor Paris didn't stand a chance. Before he realized it he was in April's luxury hotel suite, he didn't remember taking off his clothes, but seeing April naked was a sight he'd never forget. She was even more beautiful, than he could have imagined. Her fabulous breasts appeared to float off her body. They were perfect and truly impressive, medium size areola, ripe nipples, not too big, but then she was just getting started. Her slightly muscular abdomen, small waist flaring out to a perfect ass and bald pussy, dared Paris to compare with any woman he'd ever seen or imagined.

He was harder than he'd ever thought he could become, despite the amount of alcohol he'd consumed, his six inches pointing to the ceiling. April continued to toy with him. She wanted to stroll over to him to kiss, but she decided that he needed to taste her pussy first.

She sat back on the bed and spread her long lovely legs, Paris may have been out of his depth, but he knew an invitation when he saw it, and quickly made his way to the center of her joy. He knelt before her; she rubbed her clit, and her nether libs opened. Her scent was prominent; it was sweet and womanly, further intoxicating her victim.

He gazed down at her glistening pussy, as if seeing a woman's center for the first time. It was glorious. He waited for the invitation, April caught his eyes and he knew what she wanted.

Leaning forward, he took her hand in his and licked her fingers clean, savoring her taste, which reminded him of fresh cherries. He had to have more. She pulled her hand away and he slowly moved to his target. Stretching forth his tongue he licked the top of her opening just below her clit. The tastes of cherries exploded on his tongue. It was incredible and he fought to control himself, as he grabbed her under her thighs capturing her ass and began eating her out like his life depended on it.

April leaned back enjoying his ministrations, when he strayed off course she corrected steering him by his head and magically moving his tongue where it would do the most good.

After about ten minutes it was too much for even the experienced goddess and April came hard, almost drowning Paris with the volume of her juices, and he drank like a man possessed.

Was it something in her vaginal secretions, Paris didn't know? What he did know was not only was he harder than he could ever remember being in his life, but his cock was growing and changing. It became thicker, more at the top. The head seemed to shrink a little or was it because just below the head it grew thick. It didn't hurt. When it stopped it reminded him of a cobra jutting up from between his legs.

"Now that's a cock!" April said, as she resumed rubbing her clit, legs spread wide and her nipples hard as diamonds. "I'm ready for a test drive, how about you?"

Unsure who was controlling whom, Paris looked up from his colossus cock and moved between April's legs. The tip of his cock barely touching her opening. There piercing labia was a bright diamond he couldn't help admire. Then her pussy pulled him in swallowed him completely. He'd never seen nor heard of anything like that happening. Her lips opened wider as his entire shaft was sucked in. He was balls deep; he could feel the diamond and the pleasure was incredible. How it could feel this good without him cumming was outside of his understanding? She was tight and warm, her pussy felt like a throat moving over his cock.

Before he could wonder any more, April pulled his face towards hers and kissed him like he'd never been kissed before. Surely, Aphrodite herself couldn't have been more sensuous. He felt the involuntary flex of the monster that was now his cock. As good as it felt just being in April's pussy, Paris knew that it would feel a thousand times better once he came.

He reluctantly broke the kiss, gazing into April's eyes and he was lost. Nevertheless, planting his hands on the bed on both side, staring at the twin plump nipples he was dying to nurse upon, he pulled. He didn't move. Not until April relaxed her pussy's fist like grip on his cock was able he pulled out slowly. The feeling was amazing. Watching his newly transformed cock emerge from within her depths, coated in her juices made him want to plunge back in. But he was trying to restrain himself. He'd fucked his share of women before. April, however was in a league of her own. Just as the head began to appear, he shoved it back in slowly as he could. It was torture. April cooed as she enjoyed the feeling. It was good. John was a thousand times better, but considering what she'd done to the innocent man, he was performing better than she expected.

After three more torturing slow strokes, he couldn't hold back any longer and began fucking her like a piston. It was a steady stroking on the verge of desperation. April was moaning now. He was good. She'd done well, she'd created a human fucking machine, and she shrieked!

That was all Paris needed to hear and he roared loudly as he came like he never dreamed possible.

After what seemed like minutes, he collapsed falling to the mattress just to the left of her. She too was still panting, amazed at how good it was.

From her pussy she expelled their combined syrup like juices in a slow flowed. Paris' mighty cock began to deflate and he slowly recovered. April turned to her side and watched her new toy stir. Seeing her lovely tits so near, Paris reached out to fondle then nurse on them. A few moments later, his ministrations had April amped up again.

He seemed to know what she wanted and he went down on her lapping up their sweet nectar and bringing her off again.

Before she let him go, she fucked him twice more, and he knew he'd have to see her again. Their time together was unworldly.

April watched as he seemed to come out of a trance, they'd showered, played some more. April admired close up the cock she'd constructed. She'd already made up her mind that he could keep her gift. She'd be back to claim it now and then, admitting that April and Paris would be spending time together.

*

While working in his office and listening to SiriusXM Radio Real Jazz station Paris did the paperwork he'd been putting off. In the back of his mind he remembered having met with Mrs. Martin-Smith. He remembered how gorgeous she was and smiled. She was married and way out of his league. Besides, mixing business and pleasure never worked out well for those involved. The music was playing softly in the background, he'd occasionally smile at something one of the hosts would say about a particular composition. He'd been an avid fan jazz for decades. Just then he heard the Count Basie orchestra began to play one of his most famous pieces, "April In Paris". One of Paris' personal favorites for many reasons including the obvious. Despite this version being instrumental only, Paris found himself sing the lyrics softly.

"I never knew the charm of spring

I never met it face to face

I never knew my heart could sing

I never missed a warm embrace"

He swayed gently in his chair as the music washed over him as he continued to sing the memorized words.

"Till April in Paris,"

He stopped; eyes wide. His cock hardened bulging in his pants almost painfully. The piece was almost completed. Paris sang louder and with more emotion. What was happening?

"Till April in Paris

Whom can I run to?

What have you done to my heart?"

We'd fucked. Shit! No, they'd made love. It was beyond anything he'd imagined possible. His erection was now painfully hard in his pants and he almost ripped them open allowing a monster cock to spring forth. "And she gave me this..."

Like a cobra waiting to strike his enhanced cock hovered over his lap. "I must have her again."

The Basie orchestra just finished the fabulous crescendo and Count Basie's voice said, "One more time," and the orchestra started again. "Yes," Paris said, knowing that he was smitten. The band played to the crescendo again and stopped and Count Basie said "One more once!" And the band began again with more enthusiasm.

"Yes, once more at once!" But he knew that he couldn't just drop in on the married woman. So he did the only thing he could do. He grabbed the monster in front of him. He couldn't believe how large he'd become. Gripping it tightly he could feel it was all him, warm, thick and stiff, Looking like a cobra wearing a hat.

He began stroking the length of his shaft, surprised at the time it took to go back and forth, but it was doing the trick. He focused on April and all the things they'd done together. How could he have forgotten?

Leaning back he stroked and closed his eyes as he imagined it was April stroking him or her mouth sucking his cock. He couldn't imagine her sucking his cock. She didn't. They did just about everything else, but that. He wondered why not that? Trying though he did, he couldn't imagine April sucking his cock. In fact, his erection began to soften the more he thought about it.

Then he saw in his mind's eye those magnificent breasts jiggling before him, those plump ripe nipples as he resumed stroking himself realizing he wasn't far from finishing.

A few more strokes and he exploded, rope after rope of seaman shooting over his head and then landing on his face and chest. It felt almost as good as the real thing. Much better than any of the other times he'd jerked himself off.

"Till April and Paris! Who I will run to? Look what you done to my heart!"

*

John and April made time for each other at least once a day for an hour or more. April was licking the butterscotch tasting cum from her husband's cock. She never tired of sucking John's cock. He wasn't the least bit tired and would probably fuck her unconscious if he was true to his routine. Since becoming a mistress of one of the powerful rings, her sex drive seemed to have no limit. Of course, John was aware and approved of her taking a lover or two. He was aware of her recent "boy toy".

As she rode him cowboy style she saw an image of Paris jerking off to her. "That's interesting," she thought. He'd overcome her mental block of their tryst. She didn't know how that was possible, but couldn't ponder if further as John had maneuvered them into missionary and was pounding her so good she was about to cum again.

She did. It was on the level of the most powerful he'd ever given her. She screamed, laughed and then she passes out.

Before John laid next to her, he moved a few strands of hair from her face. He still thought she was the most beautiful woman on earth. He flexed his muscle, she moaned but didn't wake. He pulled out; her sweet secretions coated his massive cock. She was a vision. His Apes. His childhood sweetheart.

"Before you go there, son, remember the choices you had. She wanted this as much as you if not more. She doesn't regret her decision and she too is having a little fun with it." His father Dr. Zachary Smith said.