John Smith Inc. Ch. 06

Story Info
April takes a special lover, together Penny & Elizabeth discover more.
10.6k words
4.71
11.1k
17

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan was enjoying being a "kept man", and benefits it offered him were surprising. Most unexpected was the true feeling for "his girls", which is how he liked to refer to them. Such as after a vigorous round of sex, leaving them panting and sweating, he'd say, "Well, I had to take care of my girls!" After the gift of the car, he didn't expect anything more, but the small gifts: food cards, shirts and other clothing kept coming.

He and the girls still got together but not quite as frequently as at first, perhaps twice a month. Since Evan was fucking them individually now and they all had more energy it was only natural that their group sex was slowing down a bit.

It was Ida Mae who literally asked permission from the others to begin dating. She'd become very popular recently. She'd turned down many a suitor, until she met someone she wanted to know better. She was finally ready to commit if her little family agreed. Her prospective boyfriend as It turned out was a professor she'd met at a seminar. He was tenured at another local and more prestigious university a little farther north.

"Of course you can date," they all agreed, surprised that she felt the need to ask. As it turned out that he had a decent size cock, Ida Mae reported back and she'd been a tiger in bed, which he admitted he liked. He referred to her as "beautiful", it made her a little uncomfortable at first, she didn't see it, but the truth was that she was beautiful. There was indeed a swan beneath that ugly duckling demure that Ida Mae had become too accustomed to wearing.

It wasn't long before Connie, too, had offers to date.

As for Lisa, she found that the days were going by very quickly. Although she was accomplishing a great deal during that time, she'd write for a few hours daily, her lesson plans seemed to write themselves, her classes were full and the students fully engaged. On the nights that she met with either Evan or her group, sex was great and plentiful. She also found she was being hit upon more often than ever. Did she really have time for a relationship too?

They knew when all this started it wasn't going to last, she just never thought it would burn itself out so quickly.

She talked with Ida Mae and Connie and they all came to the same conclusion. They would discuss it with Evan at their next gathering.

*

Meanwhile at John Smith Inc. (JSI), after the successful launch of "Summer Tan™" and "TITS™", the newly named instant breasts enlargement product, (typical for many marketing department, after exhaustive research to find the right name for a product, they approved the most obvious), JSI was finding it hard to recruit qualified workers.

That's where April Martin-Smith came in, among the many programs that the shelter offered; vocational training had just added. But to adequately prepare the disadvantage and homeless, they were going to need more space, perhaps even an additional facility.

April had become very good at getting what she wanted. There was a building next to the "homeless shelter" that was vacant and boarded shut, it had been for lease, but until recently no one was interested in it. She called the number on the advertisement.

*

Acquiring a small library of data on breasts cancer and reviewing it, John had his team consider unconventional scientific approaches and asked questions such as, "What if this particular treatment worked, what would the results look like?" or "How would a particular cure have to work in order for the treatment to kill the cancerous cells?" His team came up with several ideas, but they were novices, this wasn't their field of expertise. They suggested John should recruit a few scientists experienced in cancer research. They didn't suspect that John was already in the process of doing just that. These experts would find the right set of situations where John could simply make a molecule react in a way it normally wouldn't, thus producing the cure. It was just a matter of finding the right sequence.

*

Things returned to normal, or as normal as things can get on his island. Chance walked through the village greeted with warm smiles and great affection from the residents of the tiny hamlet. Everyone knew him and his routine, strolling through their village. He wore his trademark white shirt slacks and black sandals. On days like this he wore his straw fedora and dark sunglasses.

As he sauntered by, people would engage him in small talk or ask his advice on a particular matter. For his part, Chance would bend low to interact with toddler and children, even the local pets hungered for his attention. Everyone loved him and for Chance, he couldn't imagine anywhere else in the world he'd rather be.

It was a beautiful day, as were most on the tiny tropical island. The high was predicted to reach 83 degrees; there was a cool ocean breeze blowing and ruffling Chance's shirt at his abdomen. His tight six pack and sizable pictorial muscles left loose material over his stomach flapping in the breeze like kite attempting to rising in the air. This was paradise and Chance hadn't been this happy since his late twenties.

As if tempting fate, his cell phone began ringing a tone he'd not heard in months, sighing he answered it in his usual cheerful voice.

"It's been a long time. There must be trouble."

*

Penny's phone rang starling her; she snapped it up quickly, the ringtone identifying the caller.

"Hello, Penny." Elizabeth said. "I got your text. I was thinking about calling you. I could use some help down here. If you're not too busy, do you think you could fly to LA immediately? There's a bit of trouble, I could really use your support. I can't really talk about it on the phone."

Elizabeth said trying to be brief as possible but hoping her friend would understand.

"Elizabeth this is quite a coincident, we just landed at LAX."

Elizabeth didn't believe in coincident, "Really? Where are you staying? I can meet you there, it's very important."

Penny turned to Sam. "Where are we staying?"

Reluctantly Sam revealed she had a house in Toluca Lake, Elizabeth was familiar with the area and would meeting them in ninety minutes.

The house was more a kin to a small mansion. It had eight bedrooms, a den, entertainment room as well as a nice pool with waterfall. It was just what the weary travelers needed.

Craving some alone time, Amy and Curtis chose a bedroom and wouldn't be heard from for several hours.

In the kitchen, Penny enjoyed a light salad while Wendy worked on an omelet for Sam and herself. Rick meanwhile took advantage of the pool and spa. The traffic on the 405 was bad, but the 101 was even worse, but since becoming a Mistress of the Ring of Temperance, Elizabeth had borrowed one of John's tricks and managed to make any vehicle she drove "phase out of sync" with normal matter, allowing her to literally drive through traffic. Passing through any solid object made driving in LA traffic simple. Turning the vehicle invisible just made sense. After all, people would freak out if they saw a car racing into stalled traffic. Elizabeth would be on time, and perhaps even a little early. The architects of the Los Angeles freeway system were truly geniuses, it's a shame that the traffic was ten times more than it was designed to handle.

After greeting each other warmly, Penny introduced her to Wendy and Sam. The introduction wasn't flattering, Sam was constrained by forces she didn't understand and could do nothing but smile nervously unable to speak. Wendy understood the terms of her deal with Penny, more than ever she wanted her breasts restored. They felt like dead weights and looked awful. For the first time in a long while she wished she'd had a bra.

Moving to a more secluded room, Penny was eager to learn about Elizabeth's urgent matter.

"So you're dealing with not just a kidnapping, but you suspect Human Trafficking?" Penny asked trying to make sure she understood correctly. She was stunned. "Elizabeth, I'm dealing with something very similar, and we caught one of the people behind it. I wonder if our cases are related."

Penny explained further what Amy had endured, and how Samantha, was the local or regional contact. Elizabeth had to use all her self-control, not to march into the next room and wreck Sam; Penny had never seen her friend angry. She looked as if she were going to peel Sam's skin off for starters. If nothing else, Elizabeth was the embodiment of restraint. She knew there would be time for that later. What they needed now was a more thorough interrogation. Sam was still hiding some critical information. Together they would learn the truth.

Returning to the kitchen they observed Wendy watching the huge big screen television which took up half of the entire wall in the adjacent den. Sam hadn't moved, despite her situation, she had been around long enough to know what the two amazons were planning. She just needed to tough it out a little while longer, she thought. But, she'd never encountered a mistress of the ring, let alone two.

Elizabeth approached the Wendy, Penny following closely. Wendy steadied herself. She knew she could wear this one out, too.

"Wendy, I'm only going to ask you once. I don't have the patience for your bullshit and I'm not like Penny, she's got a good heart and is reluctant to hurt people. I don't suffer from that particular trait. If you don't tell us what you know about this and any other human trafficking plans or organizations, you will wish I'd taken your life, instead."

Sam prepared herself. Her mind didn't really understand what she was up against, despite all that she had seen and experienced. Leaning low Elizabeth looked deeply into Sam's eyes. Sam stared back defiantly.

It was perfect, Elizabeth was now looking right into the young woman's mind. It was an easy task to find where she'd kept the information they wanted, it was the behind the biggest door Sam could imagine erecting. But Elizabeth couldn't get at it, without doing severe damage to Sam's brain. Elizabeth needed Sam to volunteer the information. Once she unlocked the door, Elizabeth could probe deeper and get everything she needed and more. From Sam's vantage point, it was apparent that Elizabeth was a force to be reckoned with. She looked every part of the threat she'd made.

Something changed. Sam saw them lying about her home in various stages of undress. And Sam was extremely aroused. Elizabeth's brown breasts jiggled on her chest as they defied gravity as she and Penny giggled and played with each other. They stopped and turning to Sam sipped their cocktails.

"Sammy, you were telling us about your plans, don't stop now." Elizabeth said as Sam fingered Penny's pussy, she had a large diamond piercing her labia and Sam was strangely drawn to it. She wanted to lick and play with the diamond and the lips surrounding it.

The scheming woman considered, "By telling them what they want to know, I'll be able to fuck both these black princesses," Sam decided. And without a second thought, she confessed the entire plot. What she didn't know of course was all of this was in her mind. She believed that she was in control and it was she teasing and leading the two on. She'd even believed she pulled out her favorite "strap-on" dildo and Penny was sucking the huge black phallic while caressing Sam's leg.

In reality, it was a simple confession. Sam admitted she had a team of thugs bringing about a dozen slaves to her plane for transportation to Miami in the morning, scheduled to leave at 9AM from hanger 69.

It was clear beyond a shadow of a doubt that these were the women Elizabeth had at the mansion. The two cases were indeed one in the same.

*

It was still early in the evening, by clubbing standards. If not, then by what Carmen and Maria thought. They were at their favorite Miami club. This particular club was notorious for having a few concealed rooms where couples or small groups could hook up for spontaneous fucking uninterrupted for hours.

Many were taking advantage of the facility as both Carmen and Maria absorbed the sexual energy from them as well as the small crowd of admirers they attracted. They were regulars and of course had a reserved table. It worked well for all concerned. The manager loved to be able to display these exotic beauties. It was good for business and the girls had a panoramic view of the place.

Of course, both were dressed as daring as they could in public without being arrested. As trend setters, they wore the latest and skimpiest styles, showing off their best attributes. Both had stop wearing lingerie years ago, as it became too expensive replacing the souvenirs their lovers, male and female kept for themselves.

The two were more stunning now than when John Smith first sculpted them from the shy tiny undocumented indentured servants his stepmother Jacqueline Smith had kept in fear of deportation. They were now more than a foot taller. Their womanly assets (breasts and asses) enhanced along with a vocabulary that a Rhodes Scholar would envy, able to speak not only perfect English, but several other languages, fluently. Both were avid readers with a thirsty for knowledge.

Their beautiful faces required very little makeup if any, and their long raven hair, never had a split end and was easily molded into any style. The regulars at the club paid homage while the newbies looked on in awe. Once or twice a night, a few brave souls attempted an awkward pick up. Unaware the two could not only read minds, but communicate with each other telepathically, never understanding why some of their ilk succeeded and others failed.

It was a slow night, but things promised to pick up. The Heat had just beaten the Knicks again in an early game and the locals were feeling good. Maria noticed a better looking clientele seemed to be making their way inside. Yes, this would be a good night, indeed. Suddenly, both of their phones chimed, alerting them that an important text had been received. Carmen picked up her phone from off the table as Maria did the same.

"Hey girls, I hope this text message isn't catching you at a bad time? I'm afraid there's a bit of trouble heading your way. Call when you have the time to talk. Elizabeth."

The two looked at each other. "Damn, just as things were beginning to look get interesting." Maria thought to Carmen. She smiled. It was a joy being able to communicate with each other this way.

They returned the call a few minutes later from Carmen's black 2020 BMW X1 sDrive28i. She didn't need an SUV, but she loved sitting high and enjoyed watching the other cars scrabble to get out of her way. Maria joked that her car had become notorious, because Carmen wasn't the best driver, having frightened more than a dozen motorist and pedestrians alike. In truth, it was much more car than she could safely handle. It was strange that despite having had a half dozen minor "fender-benders", no one ever complained and even when the police intervened, they never once found Carmen at fault.

Both women had heard there was active human trafficking in the Miami area, but not more than that. If Elizabeth and Penny had proof, that would be big. There was much to do before they arrived. Maria closed her eyes and held on as Carmen sped through the mostly empty streets of Miami.

*

"TITS™" was an instant hit, catching Wall Street completely off guard. Stores couldn't keep it on the shelves, demand was high. Some even complained that it was selling for too little. Few really expected the product to work. However, what many didn't foresee was the pleasant side effect it would have on the economy.

Previous lonely women were now going out on dates, which was good for local economies. Women now needed even more clothing to fit their newly enhanced shapes, causing the retail chains to demand more product, which had textile manufacturers hiring and working overtime to meet the demand.

Plastic surgeons saw a bounce in their business, too. Although the public was raving about it, many didn't want to the up and down of having big tits and then not. It gave them a no risk trial at breast enhancements and learning what they and their partners liked, also to compete the cost of breast enhancement were sharply reduced.

Karen Taylor was a twenty-eight-year-old office worker from Peoria, IL. She'd been ridiculed most of her life for being almost completely flat chested, despite having a nice ass. She was one of the first in lined to buy a can of "TITS™". She didn't regret a moment of it. Later she was sporting a proud pair of "32 Bs" which for her was huge.

While Marianne Jaworski a waitress at one of the larger restaurant chains famous for breakfast, noticed her tips double when she was able to show off a little cleavage, which her former "A cup" breasts couldn't do. However, after a few doses, she was surprised at how easily she became aroused. She began masturbating on her breaks. When she greeted a family of four; a toddler, an infant, mother (glad to have the morning off from cooking) and her attentive husband, leading them to their table she began having strange and exotic thoughts. Marianne found herself imagining what both parents looked like naked. "I'll bet he's got at least seven inched of wood, and mom looks like she's got a pair of double Ds. I bet she'd got big nipples from nursing."

Marianne blushed deeply by these unusual thoughts, "What the fuck are you thinking?" she asked herself while repeating back the order, somehow getting it correct. She could understand undressing the father; he was hot in an older man sort of way, but the mother? At that moment, she imagined herself nursing on one of the milk heavy tits while fingering the mother's pussy. She got a little tingle below. "Wow where'd that come from?"

She shook if off and continued working her job. It was a busy morning that was good. But it did little from keeping perverse thoughts of the father fucking her reverse cowgirl while his wife watched as she expressed milk from her fat nipples all over the two of them.

As her shift continued, Marianne had erotic thoughts about almost all the adults she saw. At one point she imagined her boss, old Mr. Grumpy fucking her in the restroom bent over the wash bowl. It made her so wet, she had to make several trips to the restroom to add napkins to suck up her womanly secretions.

Another such case was Lilly del Rio, a thirtysomething office worker from Amarillo, Texas. She too had been almost flat chested her entire life. When puberty came and left the only thing Lilly got was severe cramps and her period. "TITS™" changed her life.

As an office clerk for a software company, none of the salespeople gave her more than a second glance. They were courteous, but clearly the clerks with the bigger boobs got the most attention. But after an application of "TITS™" that all changed. She could wear tops and dresses that showed off her new assets. She over applied the recommended dosage and developed overnight a set of double DD cup breasts. Over the next few days she was the center of attention, despite it being obvious that she'd used the product, none of the men cared.