John Smith Inc. Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and said while softly stoking her cheek, "Now you're beginning to understand my life. Have fun. Do no harm. Try to leave things better than you found them. You can't do better than that." April agreed and she fell asleep in her husband's arms.

The next day was a great celebration and with the success of the two new products sweeping the country the media was on hand to record the event. John stayed in the background while Tammy and April took bows and answered questions. Even when reporters figured out who he was and thought they had John cornered he slipped away and they never found him again.

*

Their plane landed on time at Miami International Airport, they taxied to their hanger and deplaned. Penny and Elizabeth let the girls go before them, they didn't know what to expect, really.

After hearing about who Sam had tried to turn Amy's into and who she was supposed to whore for, and Sam confirmed. It clearly a Russian backed group of thugs they would be dealing with. There would be guns; the two powerful mistresses of the rings had to decide if they wanted to catch little fish or go for the big fish, if they opted for the latter they'd have to let things play out.

As a chartered bus pulled into the hanger, and the girls stepped back, they knew it was time to choose.

(To be continued...)

It goes without saying that human trafficking is a horrible crime as bad as slavery. I'm not meaning to belittle it in any way, but perhaps to draw attention to the fact that it exist today (2020) and needs to be stopped.

Also, I apologize for the time it has taken for this chapter to be produced. As I've said before, life gets in the way sometimes. I pledge to complete this and the other series "The Jewel of Desire". Thanks for your patience.