John Smith Inc. Ch. 07

Story Info
Confrontation at the docks & April, Dinah & Bubbles!
11k words
4.72
10.6k
17

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Confrontation at the docks & April finds out about Bubbles & Dinah's arrangement.

Since I've a lot of characters in this saga, it's probably time to re-familiarize readers of the cast and their part in this story. I will be bringing back many more characters from AGFHF (A Gift from His Father).

Cast of Characters

John Smith - "The most powerful and creative Master of the Ring of Power", according the Trio. At the age of eighteen inherited "Ring of Power", a magical ring, from his father Dr. Zachary Smith. The ring endows its owner with god-like powers such as mind reading and mind control, allowing him to become anything he can imagine. Having the ability to convert anyone into "agents" of the ring, John has over 200 agents and still recruiting more. The more agents he has, collecting sexual energy, the more powerful he becomes. At the end of AGFHF, he'd captured the other four ancient rings, reinvented them and promoting his most loyal lieutenants to masters of the ring, bestowing on them similar powers to his own, but at a fraction of his power.

The Ring of Power - Is the most powerful of the five ancient rings. No one really knows the origins of the rings; some experts suggest that they are extraterrestrial. Most agree that they are very old. The wearer, also called the master or mistress, has the power to control minds, change and alter physical shapes and more. The Ring of Power is fueled by sexual energy transmitted to it by the agents of the ring. It is unknown specifically how the other rings are powered, but is likely related to the unique properties of each ring. It is also a prison for all the former masters who have abused its power. It is there that their consciousness is kept until they are considered honorable to ascend. Only a few have proven worthy. The master or mistress of the Ring of Power is able to convert ordinary people into agents (or slaves as some think of it) by affixing a jewel to the agent. Diamonds are the most powerful, and found on every agent. Emeralds, rubies, sapphires and other precious stones have other purposes. But diamonds are used to collect sexual energy either by direct connection or by being in the vicinity of a sexual act.

Dr. Zachary Smith: Former Master of the Ring of Power and now imprisoned within the ring for abusing his powers and the only man who's escaped from this imprisonment, (only to be later caught and returned). Although not completely disclosed, it is believed that his abuse of power had something to do with his unborn daughters (triplets) and attempting to duplicate the powers of the ancient ring. He communicates telepathically with his son John and acts as a guide and mentor. This is one of the greatest secrets of the ring; no one but the masters and former masters knows this truth.

Agents of the Ring of Power - Former masters and mistresses used to enslave the people of their choosing - those then served as an extension of themselves, increasing their reach and power. Masters of the modern era refer to them as agents, and grant them special favors for their service. John Smith (the current master of the Ring of Power) believes in treating his agents more like employees. Special diamonds are affixed to the agents, (labia for women, ears for men) through which sexual energy is collected and then transferred to the Ring of Power. The converted sexual energy is what gives the ring's master strength, power, and allows them to do amazing things. In return for their service, John Smith, like his predecessor, has given his agents many benefits (favors) such as long lifespans, increased beauty and physical attractiveness, immunity from diseases, and limited mind control powers. To some of his special agents, John had granted extraordinary powers, such as shape shifting or telekinesis. His agents have the freedom to live their lives as they choose, as long as they maintain their regular quota of energy transfers and answer when summoned.

Carmen and Maria: Two of John's first and favorite agents, once undocumented indentured servants of his stepmother Jacquelyn Winchester Smith, John transformed them into ravishing tall succulent beauties endowed with all the powers most of his agents enjoy to assist him in the capture of sexual energy. In Chapter 27, they were given enhanced mind reading powers, the ability to communicate telepathically between each other and John. They were also given enhanced speed and agility and formable knowledge of hand to hand combat. However, since these skills weren't needed in they are both untested and forgotten.

April Martin-Smith: Childhood sweetheart, newlywed wife of John Smith and Mistress of the Ring of Chastity. John had sheltered April from a lot of his life until she was abducted and turned into a butch dyke forgetting her true life, by one of the former mistresses. Dinah was responsible for her abduction and corruption. Since becoming a "ring slinger" April became able to punish the lawyer by splintering her mind into another personality, the bimbo known at Bubbles.

Candace Martin: The mother of April Martin-Smith, a former nurse and divorced mother. Having a crush on Candace while he was young, John rejuvenated her body and she has become one of his favorite agents and lovers.

Elizabeth Brooks: The one of the oldest of John Smith's agents (well over a hundred years old) and was one of his most trusted agent (John's right-hand). She has the power of invisibility, total recall and a few other enhancements. She Is now the Mistress of the Ring of Temperance.

Mary Smith: The mother of John Smith, and secret lover of Dr. Zachary Smith (former Master of the Ring of Power) and in many ways was his prisoner. He controlled her and she had limited freedom until the death of Dr. Smith. Through no fault of her or John, they become intimately involved and eventually she became one of her son's agents. Although they speak frequently and maintain a mother son relationship, they meet weekly as lovers.

Jacquelyn Winchester Smith - John's stepmother and Dr. Smith's widow. Standing at 5"5' bears a striking resemblance to Andie MacDowell. Comes from old money (yes, that Winchester Family). John calls her Jackie; no one else gets away with it. She and Dr. Smith had three daughters (triplets), Heather, Isabel and Samantha. John's birth and life remained a secret, kept from his family until after Dr. Smith's death. When John learned he had family he sought them out. Upon meeting them they tried to kill him. Eventually he won "Jackie" over and they too became lovers. John controls her to a point. She loves to play tennis.

Chance Goodwin - One of the original agents/slaves to the Ring of Power once thought to be long dead. Chance himself doesn't know how old he is and has long ceased caring. He fought and lost an epic battle with John Smith when they met. John rewarded him with a promotion to Master of the Ring of Diligence and one of John's best friends.

Penny Jones - Mistress of the Ring of Kindness. She was introduced early in AGFMY, interested in a normal life but was pulled back into John world by Elizabeth when she was the dyke Liz. Recently, Penny had landing tenure at a prestigious university.

Our story continues...

Spring break was just a few days away, finals were almost all completed and the Smith triplets (Heather, Isabel & Samantha) were longing to getting away to a warmer climate, perhaps Miami or San Diego. Northern California was cold during the winter months. Not nearly as cold as many other places, but still cold. Then there was the all too often rain storms, this California's rainy season. Sometimes, it's one rain storms after the other and weeks could pass without seeing the sun.

Relaxing in the locker room, minutes before her big race, Heather tried to think of nothing. She had developed into quite the swimmer and was entered in three events: the Women's 200 Individual Medley, which consists of butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke and freestyle in that order. The Freestyle relay 4×200 and her best event, the Women's 200 Backstroke. In stands were her sisters and mother Jacquelyn Smith. They never missed her meets. She was hoping her brother John Smith might also make an appearance. But she knew better than to get her hopes up, he was always very busy.

Heather didn't quite know what to make of her older brother. Every time she tried to focus on him she'd become distracted in the most embarrassing ways, her pussy would begin to itch and she'd crave for her brother's large hard cock. That wasn't normal, was it? She was so embarrassed by it, that she couldn't bring herself to confide in her sisters or mother. Even now as she relaxed in the warm spa, she began to feel the effects of her thoughts. As she became aroused again, she knew some important things had been blocked from her mind. She needed to stop. It always ends in the same way. She'd masturbate to a great conclusion and forget what led her down that path in the first place. As the tingling between her legs increased, she fought to ignore the impulse to take care of it. She balled her fist, then grabbing the edges of the small pool as she sat squirming. She had to resist. She needed to remember where she was and how embarrassing it would be to be caught, but she was losing.

Fortunately, her coach chooses that moment to check on her star. "Hey champ, how's it going, ready to add another victory to our season?"

Startled out of her daydream, she welcomed the interruption, "You bet coach. Is it time?" She climbed out of the tiny pool, squeezing off most of the water and quickly joined her teammates. Her coach watched carefully as she pretended to be checking her tablet, as the twenty-something athlete jiggled past her. "How does that girl swim so fast with those big tits," she mused. Heather's swimsuit like all her teammates hugged her like a second skin, leaving her shoulders bare and cutting high on her hips and crotch, leaving little to the imagination. It was almost obscene.

Heather was a tall narrow girl with small hips but big breasts. They were only C-Cups, but on her skinny frame looked at least two sizes larger. One would think the drag alone would prevent her from achieving any success. What they never suspected was that once in the water, Heather was capable of reducing her breasts size to what amounted to that of an A-Cup, thus removing the drag and allowing her to take as much as two seconds off her time.

This was yet another gift from her generous brother. They both knew that she'd never be able to compete outside of her college division, John had warned, before granting her the power. Though it couldn't be proven, it was cheating, he justified. It was one of the things that she admired the most about her brother, his honestly. There were many other things too, but as she tried remembering, she found herself again becoming aroused.

All three races were close, but so how Heather managed to pull just ahead in the last half length to provide the winning points for her team to win. It was still all a blur to her. During her team celebration where both coaches and players accepted praise for their efforts, Heather noticed she was getting a lot more of attention from her head coach. There was plenty of hugs and touching initiated by the older woman. Heather didn't mind the attention; she liked older women, perhaps later when she didn't have her family's private celebration, she'd see just how interested her coach really was.

Jacquelyn no longer had the control over her daughters as she once did. She justified it by admitting that they were old enough now to make responsible decisions. She has little say in the things they did or where they went. Since their trust funds had kicked in and they were adults, they pretty much did as they wanted. She was happy they chose to remain at home. "Or was that John's decision? What a strange thought. John having a say..." She stopped in mid thought, shuddering as a small orgasm wet her pussy. It happened sometimes when she thought of him, followed by anger. When she thought about the how long it's been since she last saw him last. "It's been months since he'd been by to see any of us." She didn't understand the power he had over her, things always became a little fuzzy when she tried. But, he never demanded anything of her or his sisters. They were family. He had filled his father's shoes, in many ways. More ways than Jacquelyn was willing to admit.

There were times when she wondered if things may have been different had she and her daughters embraced her stepson instead of treating him so maliciously when they first met. She'd have had more control over how she raised her daughters, perhaps.

This reflective mood led her and the girls to enjoy each other in ways a mother and daughters should never. Since everything was out in the open, now they felt free to enjoy each other's company. They weren't lesbians; they enjoyed a large hard cock occasionally. Playing with the help was still one of their favorite distractions. And Jacquelyn still had her girlfriends, still gay, she thought. Perhaps she should have gone after their husbands, too. Not like they'd stop her. "Perhaps she'd look into that. She was getting too much pussy and not nearly enough cock."

Heather was the oldest of the triplets, and the most dominate by far. Jacquelyn yielded to her more often than she'd like. In this case, she insisted that her mother reward her performance with one of her own. Jacquelyn giggled at the naughty thought, but wasted little time crawling between her daughter's long legs and licking her off to three very satisfying finishes representing Heather's three victories. Meanwhile, Sam and Isabel alternated between the each other in their mini lesbian orgy. It didn't always happen, but sometimes when they got together like this...

"Did she dare to hope or even think?" Jacquelyn admonished herself. She did miss him. She loved him, she couldn't help herself. It was her punishment, she realized. Wanting but rarely having. Having but forced to share. It was a sweet torture. If she could end it, would she be strong enough to do it? She doubted it. When she was with him for whatever period of time, it was worth the agonizing lonely nights without him.

It was almost like ringing a doorbell. He didn't want to frighten them with his sudden appearance. John had grown so powerful now that he rarely drove his cars anywhere anymore, choosing instead to simply teleport himself. He needed only to consider where he wanted to be, see it (taking care so as not to appear before anyone not accustom to his coming and going in this manner) and simple appear.

It wasn't so much as hearing a tone as it was sensing his presence and not being alarmed by it. As usual, John's timing was perfect. Jacquelyn had just finished cuddling with her daughters, leaving them to rest before moving on to the next round of their little party. It usually included a few toys and scented oils. They weren't novices and everything was set aside on a tray where their servant and part time lover Ana left it waiting should things progress this far. Ana was jealous of these family gatherings that excluded her. After all, she was family, sort of. She'd served them for almost ten years. She was treated much better than any of the previous staff. But Jacquelyn insisted that this be her special time with her daughters, particularly since it could summon their master.

Ana knew about John Smith, step son, brother and lover. She didn't like him. Of course, he fucked all of them whenever he wanted. Came and went at will. But she didn't see the hold he had on them; perhaps she was right thinking him a demon. She rapidly crossed herself as her Catholic upbringing had taught her. But then again, they were rich; perhaps that was the way all rich people behaved behind closed doors. They paid her well and the fringe benefits, meaning all the sex she enjoyed was great. She wasn't really a lesbian, at least she didn't think of herself as one. She had sex rather often with one or more of her employers. She didn't have a man in her life; because she spent all of her time here at the mansion. She did have her own family which she saw weekly on her days off or at church.

There was something different about this John Smith. She used to watch him until he caught her, and the way he looked at her was frightening. But that was long ago. He'd never given her any reason to fear him. But, still there was something about him that she couldn't put her finger on.

Working quietly in the kitchen, Jacquelyn's thoughts returning to the mystery that was her life. John Smith controlled a lot of her life, and that of her children. That was hard for her to accept. They literally belonged to him in every sense of the word, despite having a great deal of autonomy. They all seemed to know their limits.

It was while returning with the wine and special treats prepared ahead of time when she felt the warning in the form of her nipples hardening and her pussy beginning to salivate. Suddenly, the tray in her hands vanished along with her silk robe; of course she had nothing underneath it, not that it would have mattered.

"Hello Jackie," he called her by the name she hated and loved at the same time. No one ever called her Jackie! It was so beneath her, so common. But when he said it, it was like music to her ears and she delighted in it. She wanted to remain cool and aloof. It had been months without a call, text or email of any sort. "Two can play that game," she thought. Her resolved lasted a split second, her eyes focused on his young face, his smile filled her with the greatest joy and she slipped into his arms she was made to fill.

"Master!" she cooed, hating the word as they spilled from her lips, and yet loving the sound as it meant that he'd returned. Suddenly he too was naked and his huge cock filled her and despite herself she squealed as she came from his simply entering her. "How was this all possible?" The thought quickly vanished.

Like all of John's women, particularly his agents, they couldn't resist him, even if they wanted to and the longer in his service the less control they had around him. However in Jackie's case, it began as part of a punishment, most of which had been removed over time. Most of which she didn't know existed until it worked on her and was then forgotten. She couldn't help but reminisce how it all began.

She recalled how she looked down on him, her stepson John Smith, and her husband's bastard son. Despite no longer harboring those felling it was part of her humiliation. Her body betrayed her, those long forgotten thought caused her anus to itch and long to be filled. She only hoped that her pussy juices would lube her master's monster cock sufficiently that she'd be able to accept him into her forgotten and forbidden hole without too much of a strain.

Breaking their embrace, she pulled off and bent over the nearby overstuffed chair. She didn't have to wait long John was quickly banging on her tight anus as it voluntarily opened welcoming the forgotten stranger.