John Smith Inc. Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd forgotten how it made her feel to act so unlike she was breed; after all she came from old money. The Winchester family name was synonymous with United States of America, itself. At times like this when she least expect it she'd revert to colloquialism she'd heard, but never used. "I love your cock in my ass, master. Please fuck my ass like it's my pussy!" She'd blush several shades of red as she heard her voice utter those crude words.

John was only too happy to oblige and Jackie squealed and swore, having no control at this point. It didn't last long, once John had reamed her ass and she came a few times her lesson refreshed, John allowed her to revert back to herself.

The girls were beginning to miss their mother when they too felt the presence of their brother and master. Like their mother, their nipples hardened and pussies moistened and John materialized among them. John smiled and each sister had a strong climax falling into each other for support. Before either could recover, John's never shrinking huge cock split Heather's legs and entering her wet pussy where she immediately climaxed, again. Barely coming down, she felt it build quickly as her brother stroked in an out gently, slowly building up a steady pace. As Isabel and Samantha watched, hoping they'd be next, they kissed while caressing each other, more out of need, than a willingness to play with each other. Heather's screams reminded each of them how good their master and brother made them feel.

How and why did things had become the way they were now was a mystery to them all. At times they could remember the way things used to be. However, most of the time things were a blur. They knew that John was their brother or to be technical half-brother and first born son of their father the famous Dr. Zachary Smith. They knew on some levels their jealousy ruined any chance for a normal relationship with John. They remembered their attempted to kill him, which is why he's now their master. "Was that correct?" To them it seems like many important facts were missing. John had parlayed his small inheritance the he'd received from their father into several smart investments. He then gambled those investments into more sophisticated ones. Then he successfully launched two new products and his wealth and reputation launched him into the stratosphere.

They felt guilty at first about their half-brother fucking them like this. But it was their idea and he was so good at it. They all loved it. They loved him. How could they stop? He was so good to them, especially their mother Jacquelyn and Heather, clearly his favorites. That too seemed strange to Samantha and Isabel, since Heather was so reluctant to accept him, at first. But she too came around and they all got to enjoy his company. Isabel couldn't believe how horny she became whenever he was around. She could fuck and suck for hours on end without needing a rest. Samantha thought she'd die from the earthshattering orgasms he gave her, but each one only seemed better than the last. How was that possible?

Visiting his father's family on the sporadic occasions when he did gave John great joy. It helped to provide him perspective. Despite having clouded their memories, they did redeem themselves. And John did owe them his protection from any and all of his father's enemies. Besides, after a few hours with them, they almost tired him out. Between the four needy women, John was busy as they tag teamed him. He left a large deposit in Heather's pussy after she shrieked for almost a full minute. Jackie and Sam fought to reach Heather's well fucked pussy first, eager to taste his delicious seed. It always made them think of butterscotch. That's weird. It was the best cum they'd ever tasted and they'd do anything to get more.

It was Isabel's turn again and she was ready for his amazing cock. He was huge, but she always managed to get the monster inside her, filling her so full, she thought she could feel him in her throat. Wait, that wasn't true, was it? Her confused thoughts reminding her to the time she'd successfully swallowed his cock completely down her throat and he fucked her like that for what seemed like ten minutes cumming in her belly. But of course, that wasn't possible. She didn't know how she was able to breathe, his cock obstructed her windpipe. There was indeed such a thing as, "too much of a good thing." Isabel bounced up and down on her brother's tower of power, her large breasts bouncing lewdly in every direction. Large breasts ran in her family, and since they were triplets, they all shared that gift, too. Was that right? She questioned that too, as she bounced and slid forward causing her enlarged clit to rub against the base of the huge cock she impaled herself upon. She was working hard and working up a good sweat, loose hairs attached themselves to her face. She was panting and loving this workout.

Heather screamed again as her mother and Samantha tried to dig more of her brother's cum from her splayed pussy, resulting in getting her off again and creating more of her own nectar for them to share.

Meanwhile, Isabel's life was turned upside down as somehow she was on her head as her brother pounded her into the carpeted floor like a pile driver. It was a funny sight to watch as John fucked his helpless sister and her body quaked with the impact of his pounding. Her large breasts drooping down so that her hard nipples were within tongue reach. She managed to wrestle one into her mouth as the pile driving continued. She was moaning hard now, on the brink of a really strong release. It was at that perfect moment that John replaced his cock with his hand while invading her unprotected ass with his slippery cock. The combination pushed Isabel over the edge and she came! It felt so good, she howled for what seemed like minutes, while John continued his assault on her ass. Before long she was howling again, she'd never cum from being fucked in the ass. But this was no normal ass fucking.

Hours later, when all the women were tired and collapsed upon each other, John did that thing where he cleaned himself and was again dressed. The great room reeked of their sex play. Disheveled but fucked into a state of euphoria, Jackie detangled herself from her spent daughters; standing on wobbly legs approached her master. She was giddy drunk on sex and the possibility of having him to herself.

"Wait, he was dressed, his magnificent cock put away." She staggered forward, she felt her body shimmer and then return to its heighten sexual state. John had cleaned up and styled her hair as only he could and she was swept into his embrace. They kissed deeply, causing her to want more of his cock. "Don't leave. We can fuck some more, can't we girls?" All three of his sister's had collapsed from their ordeal and were snoring softly intertwined with each other. "Well, who needs them, I certainly can." She leaned in and they kissed again, this time Jackie began to come again. It wasn't as mind blowing as the others she'd had that night, but it was significant. She moaned and let the marvelous feeing wash over her. She'd cum just from kissing him. "How was that possible?" Recovering she stood on her own feet again, her juices running down her leg. "We all relish your visits; I just wish they were more frequent." Speaking her mind unfettered by John's mental fog.

"I do too. I miss you all sometimes." John said as he looked down at the naked woman, once his mother's rival and then an evil stepmother, she was now more like an aunt, an aunt with benefits. He joked to himself. He'd wished it wasn't necessary for him to keep them foggy about their memories and time together, but it was for their own good. He needed to keep them safe and unencumbered by their relationship, particularly now. Reporters were interested in him and the digging wasn't going to stop. At least should they be approached they wouldn't be able to say more than he is a distant relative. He'd be going public soon; it was time to announce the cancer cure. It was time to visit Brenda.

*

He was listening to his favorite jazz station when his song came on again. It wasn't just his song but their song. "Did she even know it?" He was working on some e-paperwork, there was always paperwork. There was a knock on the door, it was early. He hadn't yet showered or shaved. He padded off to see who it was. Through the door window he saw a silhouette of a woman, so he opened the door.

"Mistress," He wasn't sure where those words came from, but he didn't have time to ponder it.

"Hey lover, are you going to let me in?" He stepped aside as she glided past him into his modest home. She cocked her ear, "They're playing our song." Still stunned, Paris finally shut the door and rushed to meet April as she looked around the living room. Before he could reach her, he felt weird vibration and he was stripped naked and cleaned, even his beard was gone. Then the embraced and kissed. It was dizzying, he felt the room spin and then he was reclining in April's arms, looking up. She was just as naked, her marvelous breasts rising and falling as he admired them for a moment before squeezing the left and taking the large perfect nipple in his mouth and sucking.

She loved breasts play, and April was learning how much she loved to be in control of their love making, something she rarely had with her husband. The suckling of her tits was having the right affect, making her wet, she needed her pussy to be investigated, too. Instinctively, Paris' hand wandered down covering her sex, exploring its wetness before entering her warm tunnel. She was ready. Paris let the nipple slip from his mouth, and looked deep into April's blue eyes for a moment before sliding down between her thighs.

Her womanly odors were intoxicating and Paris went straight to their source. He lapped and licked as her juices increased. He imagined living on her nectar, she came several times filling his mouth and he drank all she gave. She was ready for his cock, the cock she'd given him. He knew it. Rising he moved forward dragging his massive tool behind him until the head reached her opening and then like before she sucked him in.

He'd never get over that. "How was that possible?" After the euphoria of being inside his mistress subsided a bit he began to pull, but he couldn't move. April held him firmly, letting him know that she was in control. He waited and then she relaxed her grip and he pulled back almost to the point of pulling completely out before she sucked him back, balls deep again. She was toying with him. He usually had plenty of stamina, but now he felt on the verge of a mighty orgasm and he'd not even begun to stroke her.

He pulled out and then pushed back in, this time as he had planned. He repeated this two more times before he erupted and roared loudly as they came together. It was strange and wonderful at the same time. He didn't have time to react, before he found himself alone in the bed, April fully clothed and looking radiant.

Sorry lover, I only have time for a quickie. But, I want you to take that monster out for a spin. I'm sure there's a woman or two that could use a good fucking. If you find a good one, bring her back and perhaps I'll join you both for a little threesome.

She blew him a kiss, turned and walked out of his home. Leaving poor Paris dazed and confused. Before he could feel sorry for himself, his might cock sprang back to life, still wet with April's juices. He grabbed it and began to stroke himself. He could still smell her. As he continued he thought of several women he could fuck, married and single. He didn't seem to care. He needed to find the right one to bring home for him and Mistress April to fuck.

*

As the waitress poured more coffee into her cup, Judge Simms began to think this all was a big mistake, looking at her watch again. Just as she had made up her mind to leave Dinah appeared at the restaurant's entrance scanning the tables and then finding the judge seated stirring her coffee. She waved and walked quickly across the small coffee shop. It was awkward. The last time they had seen each other it didn't end well. Feelings on both sides were hurt. Judge Cheryl Simms looked as lovely as Dinah remembered. She now wore a touch of silver in her hair, but other than that she seemed to have maintained or improved on her physic from what Dinah could see.

"Thanks for meeting me," she said leaning over, and then catching herself and as she was going to kiss her former lover, out of habit. "I'm sorry I'm late, the traffic didn't seem to want to cooperate."

"You're lucky you caught me, I was just about to leave." Judge Simms said in a no nonsense tone.

"I'm truly sorry, please forgive me." Dinah pleaded.

Judge Simms didn't respond, but asked, "What's up? Why did you insist that we meet?"

"I know that you are still upset the way we left things. It was of course my entire fault. I was pretty self-centered back then, really full of myself. I didn't mean to hurt you."

Gritting her teeth, she replied. "Yes you did. You didn't care."

Dinah swallowed. Yes, you're right. I didn't care as much as I should have. For all those times, I'm sorry."

"So what is this? Are you on the 12-step program? Fine, you've said your piece. I'm good, so long." She grabbed her purse and began to get up.

"No wait. It's not that!"

Dinah went on in a single breath, telling her former lover how wrong she was and that she still loved her. She wanted to see if there was any chance of getting back together in an exclusive arrangement.

"What makes you think I'm still available? Cheryl said looking at Dinah suspiciously.

"I know that you are. That's why I wanted to meet." Dinah confessed.

"And how would you know that exactly?"

Dinah smiled.

"Damn it. Denny can't keep his mouth shut, fucking fag! If he weren't such a good legal clerk, I'd fire his ass, long ago."

Dinah reached out her hand and placed it on top of the judge's hand. She knew she'd won a small battle. "Then you'll consider taking me back?"

"We'll see." Cheryl smiled. "Let's say I'll give you a chance to make it up to me. And it's going to cost you plenty. I hope that new job of yours pays better than the partnership, you're going to need it."

"Oh, you've heard I left the firm?"

"I hear things. JSI, huh? Summer Tan and Tits, you should consider using you company's products. You'd probably get a discount." Cheryl said stinging her pale girlfriend.

"Ouch! Same old Cheryl, sharp tongue, quick wit and all," Dinah countered.

"Who are you calling old?"

"I love what you've done with your hair."

With the preliminaries over, the two former lovers talked catching up and making plans.

*

The bus door opened but the girls didn't move. An annoyed bearded man stepped off the bus and called out for Samantha.

Sam was already on her way. Looking the man up and down, she asked. "Where's my money?"

The man frowned and said in broken English that she'd have her money once the cargo was loaded on the freighter. "Why don't we split the difference? You give me my money once we arrive at the dock, then you can load the cargo."

The man laughed. "The boss said you make good negotiator. Okay we do it your way."

"Girls, hurry and get on board, we can't keep the director waiting. We're behind schedule."

Realizing the urgency, the women scurried on board quickly finding their seats and welcoming the cool air, the Miami humidity was unexpected. Sam led her entourage aboard, as Penny and Elizabeth shielding their group from the guards. They saw no firearms, but there was no doubt the men were armed.

The decision was made; Penny and Elizabeth were going to see how far up the food chain they could go. Both knew at some point they would have to take on these Russians. Things were bound to get nasty.

*

The black SUV carrying Carmen, Maria and Chance slowly pulled into the pier. "There that's got to be it Red Witch." Chance said, "Red as in Russian."

Maria thumbed her iPhone 11; "it says here the Red Witch is registered to a Chinese company."

Chance explained that the registry of a ship didn't mean much, a clue but often used to disguise the true origins. Maria shrugged. Knowing that Chance had lived a lot longer than she, if he says this is it she'll take his word for it. Carmen pulled slowly into a stall about a hundred yards from the big ship. Chance pulled out two pairs of binoculars. The black tinted windows made it impossible for anyone to see into the big BMW SUV. It was late and the pier was mostly deserted. They must be early, that was good. They would gladly wait.

*

The main auditorium of JSI (John Smith, Inc.) was packed full of reporters, news cameras and news celebrities. This was too big of a deal to be trusted to local affiliated reporters, the network anchor were all on hand. After a brief announcement from CEO Tammy Bowen, she introduced the company founder, John Smith.

"Smith rarely participated in news conferences or any of the company's recent product launches, such as Summer Tan or TITS. Both of which has taken the country by storm and turned this small company into a behemoth overnight," one of the major network anchors announced to her audience as they watched John Smith move to the podium.

Taking the spotlight, despite his reluctance, John was confident, charming, witty and a natural. He announced that his company had found a cure for breasts cancer, stunning everyone in attendance. They had expected a major announcement, but this was bigger than they had expected. He continued by stating that his team of scientists would answer questions when he is finished, and the cost of the treatment would be less than twenty dollars for the initial dosage, and the price would move down from there. Additionally, he added, the formula would be made public in a few weeks and companies that wished to manufacture it would be licensed to do so. And he stated that his team would explain that this cure would lead to other cancer cures.

Taking a handful of questions from the press, John artfully deferred to his scientific team for the more technical answers. The press was enamored with him and couldn't get enough. In short, he told the story was that while developing TITS, the cure was discovered. Since JSI didn't need the money, with the success of TITS and Summer Tan, he would have preferred to give the cure away for free, but was advised against it by their legal team. When he was done, John slipped into the back, allowing his team to move forward and take questions.

"Ladies and gentlemen, you heard it here first, John Smith, founder of JSI and the man that has made TITS a household word, has now announced a cure for breasts cancer and is practically giving it away." One famous anchorman reported as their live coverage was ending and other reporters began asking more technical questions of the JSI scientists.