John Smith Inc. Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

The bus ride to the pier was short and quiet. None of the women talked much, the mysterious drug still coursing through their systems. There was the occasional smile, but most were content to just look out of the windows. Penny and Elizabeth's team tried to look harmless and inconspicuous. But one of the guards, sitting near the back of the bus, kept turning around and staring at Curtis and Amy. Both made efforts not to make eye contact with the man. Finally, he snapped his fingers and cried out. "That's where I know you from! You're Airtight Amy!"

Amy cringed. It was enough to confirm the man's suspicions. "I've seen all your videos! Airtight is so right!" He said with the greatest enthusiasm, trying to mimic the pornstar and failing due to his thick accent. Just as he began to point this out to his buddies, "Hey guys look who's..."

An unseen mental net was thrown over him; courtesy of Elizabeth, stopped the man in mid-sentence. However, being on high alert it didn't go unheard by the others. Weapons drawn, three large men jumped to their feet and began making their way quickly towards them. Penny quickly grabbed the minds of the three large men, taxing her abilities; she'd never tried to control three hostiles at the same time. However she convinced them things were fine and they were surrendering their weapons to her because they were no longer needed.

Stunned but recovering quickly, Curtis and Rick quickly collected the guns and brought them to an empty seat near Penny. The bus driver continued to drive as if nothing unusual had occurred. Wendy looked frightened, as she watched, realizing things were becoming very serious and she or others could easily get hurt or be killed. Seated next to her in the front of the bus, completely unaware of what has transpired, Sam was in a fantasy world, she idly rubbed her pussy, still believing she was in charge and the center of attention at a lesbian orgy.

With the guards subdued, Elizabeth called the team together. "Penny and I will handle the muscle and man in charge. Your job is not to get hurt or killed, but more importantly, make sure the captive women are safe and unharmed." Penny gave a long lingering stare at Wendy. Causing the woman to realize how pivotal this moment would be. It would determine if she would ever get her breasts returned to normal and possibly her life.

The bus shifted as they turned into the pier slowing as it came upon the moored large ship, painted on its stern "Red Witch". A black limousine flashed its lights and the bus slowed and stopped in front of the ships gangplank.

*

The Zoe Pound is a criminal street gang based in Miami, and founded by Haitian immigrants in the Mid 1990s. They did the normal stuff gangs did in Miami, drug trafficking, robbery, racketeering and other things. So, it was surprising that they should be at the same pier where the "handoff" of the kidnapped girls and exchange of money would be taking place. About twenty hardened gangbangers were hidden among the storage containers and buildings with a single lookout. When the bus arrived and stopped they began to make their way to the meeting from the south.

*

"They're here." Chance announced, unnecessarily. Maria and Carmen checked their twin .38 Specials. They hoped it wouldn't be necessary, but the girls had learned over time to be prepared. Turing off the dome interior light in her SUV, Carmen, Maria and Chance quietly skirted the through the mooring pylons approaching from the north. Normally well lit, Chance disabled several of the light towers, with a thought, casting strategic shadows that provided adequate cover. Reduced to his Kevin Hart size again allowed Chance another important weapon, the element of surprise.

*

Dinner was fabulous and expensive, something that couldn't easily be afforded on a public servant's salary. For Dinah, it was the very least she could do. Plied with just the right amount of wine and sweet talk, Judge Simms was easily talked into a night cap at the nearby Marriott.

It wasn't like old times, it was better. Gone were the pretense, they both knew what they wanted and weren't afraid to go for it. They rapidly undressed, while passionately kissing and fanning the flames of their desire. It didn't take Dinah long before she was ready to slide down to the pussy she loved and never realized how intensely she missed.

The joy of being with her longtime friend and lover was overwhelming and despite herself, Dinah was overcome with emotion. She allowed herself the luxury being vulnerable, shedding tears of joy that flowed freely from her eyes while feasted on her beloved's pussy. She pulled out all the stops, using her tongue in ways that she knew Cheryl would love her moans and squeals of delight proofing that fact. Using the middle finger of her left hand, she juiced her lover like she'd never have another chance. If Cheryl wasn't multi-orgasmic before, she was now. She'd come at least five times, this final one, too much. She gently pushed Dinah away, her clit now far too sensitive.

"No more! Please, please no more!" Cheryl panted. "I give, I give." She laughed. Trying to remember the last time she'd come this much or enjoyed sex this good.

Reluctantly pulling up, Cheryl drew her in for a kiss. It was passionate and tender. The emotion too much for Dinah, she now openly wept. Feeling Dinah's tears confused Cheryl, breaking their kiss. "What is it?" She asked pulling away to daringly looking into her lover's eyes, she was afraid and her face showed it.

"I'm happy. I haven't been this happy since before we parted. I love you Cheryl. I don't ever want to leave you. I want you for now and forever. Will you marry me?" Dinah surprised herself, she was being honest. She loved Cheryl, always have. She wanted to marry Cheryl years ago, but Cheryl wanted a committed exclusive relationship, and Dinah wanted to be free to be with anyone she desired. Things are very different now. This definitely wasn't happening the way she'd planned, or even the way she imagined it going. Dinah thought it would take a few more dates before she'd pour her heart out like this. It was too early and she feared Cheryl would toss it back into her face and that would be the end of things. She held her breath.

Cheryl smiled and her face lit up. "You've changed. I like it. But, you can't propose without a ring? Don't you remember any of the romantic movies we've seen?"

Now it was Dinah's turn to be surprised. She returned the smile. "Wait right there." Jumping from the bed and began looking for her purse, finding it among the piles of discarded clothing. She fell to her knees jiggling delightfully and providing a Cheryl a great view of her pussy from behind. She pulled from it what she sought, a small box and rushed back to her lover, as her tits wobbling delightfully.

"I wasn't sure why I bought this last week; I don't know what I was thinking?" She leaned in closer, opened the box and held it out to Cheryl. "Cheryl Simms, you are the love of my life and I almost lost you. I don't want to risk that ever again. Will you do me the honor of being my wife?"

Cheryl's eye grew huge as she looked upon the biggest diamond she'd ever seen set in a ring. Her mouth followed, opening wide as well. Her mind was racing. She did love and miss being with Dinah. They liked most of the same things. She was lonely and she wasn't getting any younger. Dinah made her happy. "Yes. Yes. But what if this is all a ruse? That ring was worth a small fortune. It was worth the risk, at the very least; I could sell it and buy herself a new car or house."

Dinah watched with great interest as her lover did the calculation, something she'd seen many time before. That was a good sign. Cheryl never took unnecessary risks.

"Dinah...I'd love that very much. I will marry you, but I insist on a three month engagement at the least. I need to be sure that you've truly changed."

They kissed and hugged once again. Dinah was beside herself with joy! They cuddled. She couldn't believe it was true. Then she felt a familiar tingle and a voice in her head said "Ooo, congrats-for-aging! I'm happy for ya, too. When are you going to tell her about me?" Dinah had forgotten about the bimbo Bubbles and their arrangement.

Before she could reply there was an urgent pounding at the door. Dinah thought the two might be related and bound from her lover's embrace, grabbing the discarded blanket for modesty, and then rushing to the door. Before she reached the door, she saw the Mistress of the Ring of Chastity walking through the door as if it wasn't there. "April, I mean...Mistress..." she almost yelled as she began backing away, tripping on the blanket, dropping it and exposing her naked body.

"Who is it darling?" The female voice asked from the bedroom suite. Dinah was not only busted, but her mistress had obviously caught on. Her fear grew. She would be punished and lose Cheryl for good.

Having already been through so much, first with Bubbles and then with Cheryl, she couldn't survive if she lost the love of her life, again, this time through no fault of her own. It then that Dinah did the most uncharacteristic thing in her entire life, setting her own safety aside she would fight. Fight and lose, but fight for her love.

She stopped retreating and stood her ground. She began to defend herself; she was a damn good attorney, after all. She knew how to fight in court; this would be her last stand, a memorable one. At least she'd have fought for her right to love whom she wanted.

Unseen and draped in a sheet that did little to hide her assets, Cheryl tried to share her sheet with Dinah while asking who this intruder was.

Before she could ask any further questions, April froze the woman and stripped both naked again.

"Please Mistress, don't harm her. She's the love of my life. Punish me if you must. I know I have disobeyed. I've tried to be good, I've been so lonely. But, I take full responsibilities for all of my actions."

April gawked at the two naked women, one frozen still and unable to defend herself, the other beseeching her not to issue punishment.

*

Working as a CPA wasn't quite as dull as it sounds, at least not for Mark Taylor. He'd been fortunate enough to have landed this great job at a very prestigious San Francisco financial institute, right out of college. What luck! Mark loved the job, he enjoyed playing with numbers, and since all the heavy lifting was done by computer programs it was actual a lot of fun.

He had a good size office with a very of the bay. The clerks and support people were friendly and some very attractive. His boss, the managing partner liked him and often praised his work. He rarely had to wear a suit, sports coat or tie; and at those times when he did he was impressive. Best of all, it paid very well.

Often the topic of conversation by available and unavailable coworkers, Mark knew better than to date any of the women at the office. He did one early on. It was casual and not serious. The fortunately, the breakup was both mutual and cordial; it was simply a physical attraction, having little in common.

However, unlike Mark, she did gossip to her girlfriends about his prowess in bed and his size, he later learned. As a result, most of the women smiled whenever they saw him coming, turning the charm up and found any excuse to gain is attention.

One pretty Asian-American clerk in particular, he found easy to look at, began bringing him coffee each morning. It started out innocently enough; she claimed she bought it for a coworker who called as it turned out called in sick. The next day it was for another coworker who forgot it was her turn to buy and had bought her own. Not wanting it to go to waste she hoped he'd want it. It of course was just a coincident that it was prepared just as he liked his coffee, two sugars and one cream. Mark tried to compensate her, and eventually she agreed, but she was providing him coffee daily.

On most Friday nights the staff would meet and blow off steam at the local watering hole. Most would get drunk, sing Karaoke, but some of the women found themselves shamelessly flirting with Mark. Liquid courage prompting many of them seeking a chance to see his famous cock, offering to blow him, no strings attached. For reasons he didn't quite understand, Mark gently rejected them instead seeking the company more platonic in nature.

Life was good. Mark knew he was lucky. He missed hanging out with his best friend, but they talked often, mostly via text and emails. As John Smith became more successful he threw biannual amazing parties at his mansion. All ending in sexual orgies, Mark attended all of them.

It was a strange thing to do, reflecting on his life's many blessings while a gorgeous redhead gave him a world class blow job as he kissed and fondled her roommate. Neither girl had ever considered sharing a man before tonight. Mark lived in the development, buying a large three bedroom condominium. When picking up his mail, found he discovered he had some of his neighbor's mail. Mark did what most good neighbors would do. Little did he know what would ensue?

Answering the door in her normal casual oversized 49'er jersey and shorts, Helen didn't bother with bra or panties while at home. Thanking Mark, she invited him in asking if he wanted a glass of her famous lemonade. Attracted by what he saw, Mark graciously accepted. As they sorted the mail, both learned they had many things in common, music, movies and politics. The three minute stay turned into an offer to stay for dinner. When her roommate returned from a real estate class with desert, Mark couldn't refuse. The roommate, a perky petite brunette, immediately finding Mark desirable, decided she'd fuck him if the chance arouse. After seeing how into him Helen was and she decided she could share if Helen was willing.

Opening a bottle of her favorite moscato d'asti, much to Helen's delight, the three friends consumed the entire bottle. However, neither noticing that Mark had only been nursing his first glass. Helen began to observe how much her roommate was flirting with Mark. She wasn't jealous and was happy to share as long as she got to blow him first.

Properly prepared by the fine wine, the two women made their intentions clear. While Helen opened his zipper and fished out his large black cock, her roommate went for his kissable lips. She stripped off her top, giving Mark access to her cone shaped medium size breasts. She enjoyed his kisses and his nursing on her tits. When his roaming hands found her loose fitting shorts, she encouraged him to go further. He began fingering her as they kissed again more passionately.

On the verge of coming, Mark couldn't believe his luck. He fired three large volleys into Helen's mouth, roaring triumphantly. Swallowing, Helen then suck what remained as it trickled forth. That allowed her roommate to cum from Mark's talented fingers as he worked on her pierced nipples.

Savoring the sweet taste of his cum, reluctantly Helen left his cock, to pull off her jersey revealing a pair of double Ds. Her pussy was a swamp; it required some attention. She pulled off her shorts revealing a bright orange landing strip. The carpet did indeed match the drapes, proving she was indeed a true ginger. She went back to Mark, but found that he had sunk is cock into her roommates pussy and was fucking her like his life depended on it.

Helen shrugged it off, she was happy to share. Perhaps her roomie would be willing to compensate her. Without questioning the thought, she marched around the couple, climbed up the couch and squatted over her target.

She should have been upset. She wasn't gay or bisexual, but she did kind of jump in front of the line. So, the tiny brunette didn't complain and actually guided Helen's pussy to her mouth. She was very wet; blowing Mark must have made her super horny. She could understand that. "Wait until she feels his cock in her pussy," she thought. As soon as the thought formed Helen landed on her face. There was nothing left to do but taste her first pussy while enjoying the best fuck she's had in months.

Surprisingly, she found the taste of Helen's pussy not unpleasant. And she explored it with great enthusiasm. Helen had shaved most of her pussy; it smelled good and tasted better. Best of all there were no stray hairs to spoil her fun.

Moaning as she licked and sucked, she didn't have time to dwell on the fact that she was eating her first pussy and Mark was fucking her good. "Damn, he knows how to use that fat cock!" She was torn, knowing she wasn't going to last much longer and she wanted more of Helen's tasty nectar, and she decided to try something new. She didn't know how Helen felt about anal play. But she was desperate. Using the index finger of her left hand, she put her finger into Helen's pussy using her thumb on her clit while continuing to lick around her fingers. Slick with Helen's juices, she pushed the middle finger of her right hand into Helen's anus.

The combined assault had the desired effect and Helen came, strong, hard and long, flooding her roommates mouth in the process. Mark had picked up his pace and soon she too was coming. After trading places, Mark finishing on Helen's tits. While resting, the brunette did the only thing any other woman would do in her place, and that was to lick the cream from Helen's breasts. That may have been the wrong thing to do; it made Helen more aroused than ever. Soon the two roommates were locked in a heated sixty-nine.

Mark pulled on his pants and grabbed the rest of his things and walked the short distance to his home. He reeked of sex and needed a shower. When he returned he found a text from John.

*

Selflessly she stepped in front of Judge Simms without any regard for her own safety. Dinah again did a thing so foreign from her nature that it surprised even her.

Making a small gesture with her hands; bring them together and then slowly separating them as April watched Dinah shimmer, then something seemed to being pulled from her. Dinah wanted to scream, it felt weird. With her hands now two feet apart April watched as Bubbles was pulled out of her host and stood naked next to Dinah. Her bimbo body shaking and quivering as her big tits and ass settled in place. "Oh hiya miss tricks!" Bubbles said and turned and winked at Dinah.

Dinah couldn't believe her eyes; the bimbo was standing next to her. She was a real person or at least appeared to be. She looked at April and back at Bubbles. The poor bimbo was too stupid to be afraid of what was certainly about to happen.

"One of you is going to die," April said as menacing as she could.

Once again without thinking, Dinah jumped in front of her bimbo self to protect her. "Please, don't harm her. She was only trying to help me. Don't kill her. I'm ready to go. I deserve to die after what I did to you. I was selfish and full of myself. I'll go willingly." She pleaded, looking at Judge Simms still frozen in place. "I want only one thing; please erase any memory of me from Cheryl's mind. She needn't suffer again."