John Smith Inc.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joann was more than an accomplished at this task, her petite size made it easy to fit under the many desks she'd only recently begun to visit. She didn't seem to have any preference towards gender and seemed to really enjoy oral sex.

It was at lunch Friday the newly hired trio sat together and evaluate their first week. Pete was eager to confess he could truly say he'd been initiate into the new company. But, was shocked to learn that both Rose and Jill had similar experience to share.

Jill acknowledged in her department they all worked very hard, but with her help by Wednesday they had gotten ahead for the first time this quarter. As a result, her boss called for a short celebration. She expected cake and coffee and had to steady herself when she learned that meant random sex with her coworkers. She'd gotten fucked soundly by not one but two of her male cubical partners. She was almost panting as she told the story. She kept looking at Pete, he seemed to have grown aroused as she told her story. She fantasizes being either on her knees or back while she sucked him off or let him pound her pussy.

Topping both of her newbie friends' stories, Rose acknowledged being both on the receiving and giving end of her indoctrination to the company culture. Stunned she admitted she'd never been into women, but there she was being fucked from behind in the warehouse when her boss, Eloise found them and instead of reprimanding them, she pulled her pants down and Rose eagerly ate her first ever pussy. Not only did she enjoy it, she's been in her boss's office every day since, for a little one on one coaching.

Having shared their stories, the trio found themselves extremely excited and lusting after each other in ways they couldn't explain. As it was at this company "Casual Fridays" meant something more, too. The thermostat was usually turned up and more skin than would be socially acceptable was on display. Pete was displaying a massive erection. Both women had removed their bras when they learned from a kind coworker, it was normally the practice to be braless on Fridays. The unmistakable scent of sex in the air, more than normal on Friday's at the offices of John Smith Incorporated. Perspiration was beginning to bead on the brows of the trio of new hires, until Jill spoke.

"I'm sorry if you guys take this the wrong way, but I have just got to get fucked and I don't care by which one." Jill surprised herself, she'd never consider sex with another woman until that very moment.

Both Pete and Rose spoke at the same time. Rose suggested a place in the warehouse that was secluded. While Pete said he knew of a couple of empty office that should work.

The two liked Pete's suggestion and followed him quickly from the cafeteria to the administration department where people seemed to be working quietly, except for the typical office noise, copiers, phones and keyboards clicking.

Once in the small office, almost simultaneously the three began pulling off clothes and tossing them about. Jill pulled Pete to her as she kneeled over Rose lowering her pussy to her coworker's eager mouth. It would be Rose's second pussy in as many days.

They all acted if possessed. Neither of them would have recognized their behavior just five days earlier. On some level they knew they had changed, but right now they didn't care. What was important was sex. Sex with each other and fitting in at this wonderful company.

It wasn't long before Rose had Jill cumming. She'd never been eaten out by a woman and Rose seemed to be a very quick learner. Jill fell away leaving Pete's hard cock swaying in the air for the briefest of moments, before Rose pushed him on his back and climbed on board and impaled herself on Pete's impressive stalk. She bounced up and down, like she'd lost her mind, her enormous tits bouncing in every direction as she quickly was getting herself off on the larger than normal cock. Although she tried to be quiet, Rose had always been a loud fuck, her screams alarmed her two friends. Thinking quickly Jill shoved one of her tits in Rose's mouth as the Latina continued to cum, only a little more quietly.

Pete had good stamina, but seeing his coworkers engaging in lesbian sex was enough to push him off the ledge. He growled loudly as he let loose several ropes of his man juice filling Rose's pussy. When he pulled out, Jill moved quickly to recover the wasted seed she'd been hoping to taste, completely ignoring she was getting it second hand from the pussy of her coworker. She didn't seem to understand that fact until she'd gobbled it all up and her newfound skills induced Rose replacing the depleted cum with her own.

Pleasantly surprised she enjoyed the taste Jill continued to eat her first pussy while Pete lined up his rejuvenated cock with Jill pussy and began fucking her like she'd only dreamed possible. They fucked and sucked for well over an hour and when they were done they reassembled themselves, tried to look like nothing had happened and attempted to leave the office unnoticed.

It was approaching two in the afternoon, the office looked the same, but there were groans, shrieks and the slapping of flesh that made it obvious that there was more fucking going on. The three returned lustful kisses and feels, promising to meet weekly at a minimum.

When Pete returned to his cubical, Joann was sitting in his chair, facing away from him. She swiveled his chair and faced him, taking his breath away. She was naked and fingering her pussy. She had amazing tits, large and defying gravity, she was completely shaven and she was making wet slouching sounds with the fingers in her pussy.

"Oh, there you are. I think it's time you returned the favor. My fingers are far too small to do this right. Do you think you can help?"

A big smile crept slowly across Pete's lips and he responded, "I don't know, sounds like you're well on your way. Maybe I'll just watch for a while and see how this goes."

"Being coy?" How cute," she thought. But Joann was more than up for the challenge. She pulled her fingers away and brought them to her mouth licking her juices off. "While this is fun," pulling on one of her large nipples with her other hand, "I really like playing with others better than solitary." Sucking on her fingers, she made him remember the blowjob she'd given him the other day.

Despite having just fucked his two newbie friends, Pete was rock hard and ready to take on his coworker, after all he did owe her a fuck.

He stepped closer and looked around as if to say, where are we going to do this. Realizing what he was waiting for Joann smiled and said, "Lose the clothes silly. We're doing this right here, it is "Casual Friday" after all.

Pete shrugged and slipped off his loafers, his pants quickly followed and soon he was just as naked as Joann. "Mmmm..." Joann sighed, "I knew you were sporting some lumber." She jumped up and grabbed the desk with both hands while shaking her fabulous ass at him.

Pete didn't need any more invitation than that. Stepping behind her Joann grabbed his cock and rubbed it up and down between her legs coating it with her juices as she cooed with delight. Before Pete could say anything smart, she shoved him into her velvet glove and practically sucked him the rest of the way in.

Pete was no novice, although only in his twenties, he'd been with his share of women and girls. It seemed he was on more than one occasion "Cougar Bait". But Joann's pussy was something special. It was deep, wet and her kegel muscles strength was off the charts. She gripped him so tightly he was afraid that she hurt him, but she was careful and let him go whenever he was ready. They soon got into a good rhythm and she stood up so he grabbed her incredible tits as they fucked.

~~~

From her office, Tammy observed the various cameras throughout the company. She could feel the sexual energy in the building doubling and then tripling. Her master would indeed be pleased.

The new training program they used on the new hires had worked exactly as was predicted, better in fact. All this extra fucking could mess with productivity, but her managers were prepared and productivity would not suffer. Employees more than willing to put in the overtime, without be compensated.

Tammy read Eloise's list of possible incentive for the upcoming productivity challenge and liked what she read. She'd make a few changes, but the idea was sound, the boss would be putting her ass (literally) on the line. If successful it could be a quarterly incentive.

There would be four prizes, the same regardless of the winner's gender.

1st Place - A VIDEO WITH TAMMY. That of course meant a porn video, that would be sold. Depending on sales, could mean significant residuals, too. It would be billed as "Tammy's Return", a limited edition, guaranteed to sell thousands of downloads. It also would mean spending serious time together with the former porn queen.

2nd Place - DINNER WITH TAMMY. It would be more like a date at an expensive restaurant and if dinner went well, like on most dates, there would be sex.

3rd Place - PLAYTIME WITH TAMMY. Kind of like "Casual Fridays" on steroids. You'd be invited to Tammy's office and there would be a lot of sex.

4th Place - ORAL WITH TAMMY. No fucking, but a lot of sucking.

If that doesn't inspire her employees to work harder, she didn't know what else would. She chuckled to herself. John told her that she'd have to be creative. This certainly qualified. She'd have to find a little reward for Eloise, too. She was confident that it would be a success.

With all the sex going on within the walls of her company, she was quickly becoming full, it was time to transfer the collected sexual energy to her master. As a benefit of her promotion, the mere act of transferring her package was almost as satisfying as an orgasm. In many ways, much more satisfying then all of the sex she had before her conversion.

Assuming a comfortable position she tensed her body and flexed jerking forward. It was as if she were actually touching her master. Being in the same room could make her cum. This was almost as good. As her package was successfully transferred she came and it was good.

~~~

He had a tendency to be impatient at times. Sometimes after a promotion and more responsibilities it can change a person. Dennis Sour was more often moody. With the ascension of Chance and Elizabeth to masters of their own rings, Dennis was next in line for a promotion. He still didn't believe it, but the boss saw something in him that he didn't see himself. He was determined not to fail him.

It wouldn't be unexpected that someone in the position Dennis found himself in to be hard on his underlings. It was the opposite for Dennis. He was very understanding and nurturing, besides if necessary he had people to be the "bad cop".

He was expecting a new cellphone and laptop computer, it would be shipped out today. But, since he was just in San Francisco and the new office were in Mountain View, he could drive there today and not have to wait and extra day. John Smith Inc., had grown so large, it now made sense to have a corporate contract on things like phones and hardware, since the company paid the bill, he had no complaints. Gone were the good old days when John would simply conjure up whatever his team needed.

Entering the corporate offices for the first time since the dedication was a little strange. He felt the sexual energy the moment he stepped into the lobby. "Damn! Is everyone here fucking each other?" He thought. The sign on the counter said, "Casual Friday" which meant the receptionist desk wasn't staffed on Fridays. A virtual receptionist popped up on the large monitor on the counter. She of course was the eyes and ears of an employee who was back in the office somewhere.

After going through the programmed greeting, suddenly another voice interrupted the virtual receptionist said, "Oh my Gawd! You're him. I mean you're Mr. Sour. Don't go away, I'll be right there. Oh, damn it, who are you here to see?"

Dennis was chuckling to himself. He didn't expect to be recognized. But, a smart receptionist or clerk should know the company officers, field and otherwise. He was impressed.

"I'm not expected. I'm here to see Tammy, is she available?"

"Let me check. She's in."

A few moments later, a lovely young twentysomething walked into the lobby and greeted Dennis with a proper handshake. "Allow me to escort you to Ms. Bowen's office."

It was a short walk to the elevator and up to the fifth floor. Tammy's secretary accepted the hand off. He was dressed as if he were headed out drinking on pride day, his shirt fit him tightly, like a muscle shirt hugging his small chest. He was very polite and professional, asked that Dennis wait a short moment as Tammy completed a call. Before Dennis could take a seat in the plush leather couch, Tammy opened both of the large doors to her office and greeted Dennis professionally. Then giggled loudly, pulling him into a tight embrace, and they kissed like long lost lovers, until Tammy remembered herself and pulled Dennis into her office shutting the doors.

Stopping suddenly, she propping one door open, she called out to her secretary asking for him to call shipping to see if Dennis' package had left the building. If it hadn't to have someone bring it up immediately.

Dennis was impressed again. "How did you know?"

"You forget, I know you. And I bet you're a little more impatient than I remember."

"Guilty as charged. By the way, what the fuck are you doing here? The place is emanating sexual energy on the level you'd expect to find at a frat party."

"Oh that. It's "Casual Friday". Wait until you come back after I initiate my new employee incentives", Tammy laughed.

The two talked about old times and what things were happening in the field. Tammy admitted that she missed being in the field, interacting with the other agents, on some days. They talked some more until interrupted by Tammy's secretary. "Eloise is here with Mr. Sour's package."

"Excellent. Please send her in." Tammy turned to Dennis, "I want you to meet the head of my shipping department."

Eloise entered the large office carrying Dennis' package. "I pulled it off the truck, it was on its way to the shipper." She said as she walked towards Dennis, greeted him and handed him his package.

"Dennis this is Eloise, probably the best shipping manager in all of California."

Dennis smiled and thanked Eloise as he tried not to stare at her naked breasts. She was in the habit of letting the girls loose whenever she entered Tammy's office. Being that it was "Casual Friday", it was a quick adjustment since top was already pretty revealing.

"Have a seat everyone. Would you like a drink?" Tammy offered as she strolled to her office refrigerator and pulled out a Dos Equis. "I'd like one, how about you Eloise?" Dennis said. "Dos Equis is my favorite."

Eloise replied, "Sure, why not? It's close to closing time somewhere."

They all drank, laughed and talked. Soon it became clear that Eloise was hitting on Dennis. That confused Tammy. Eloise continued to play and touch Dennis' leg as the third beer began to make its present felt.

Tammy asked, "Eloise dear, please don't take this the wrong way, but if I didn't know better I'd say you are shamelessly flirting with Dennis. I thought you were although recently out of the closet, a dedicated lesbian."

Eloise chuckled loudly. "Is it that obvious? Well, if I must be completely honest. And, since I can't hold my liquor worth a damn. I'm afraid that I have to confess that Dennis is a lesbian's dream come true."

Eloise went on to explain that she knew that Dennis used to be Denise and that since he's a shape shifter, she was hoping to have sex with him or her. She went around and around before it became clear that she wanted Dennis to shape shift into a "chick with a dick". It was her the ultimate lesbian fantasy.

Everyone was just drunk enough so that Dennis agreed, but only if Tammy would participate.

As soon as everyone was naked, the ladies watched Dennis transform. First all his body hair disappeared slowly at first and then completely. His facial features softened and his facial hair also disappeared. Finally, his masculine chest softened and his pectoral grew and became real breasts, nipples and areolas growing until his tits were large firm "C Cups". His cock grew hard and long.

Eloise squealed and jumped on him, as the hair on his head grew long past his shoulders, completing the illusion. Tammy was sucking his cock while Eloise sucked and played with his tits. Dennis meanwhile fingered one than both pussies as long as he could. The stimulation was quickly becoming too much for him and he came deep in Tammy's throat.

Fortunately, one of his new perks with his promotion was sexual endurance and stamina. Within a few quick minutes he was hard again and fucking Eloise missionary style as their breasts rubbed and bumped together while Tammy took any opening she could find. After Eloise came three times, living her fantasy. Dennis fucked Tammy, then morphed into a complete woman and they formed a daisy chain. It was well past quitting time when they were done.

Eloise thanked Dennis as he changed back into his male self and they kissed again, a little less passionately than before. Retrieving her clothes Eloise dressed and returned to her department to finish some electronic paperwork.

"We're just across town, why don't we see each other more frequently?" Tammy asked hoping she wasn't stepping into something uncomfortable for Dennis.

Dennis agreed that it made no sense and that if she was okay with it, he'd like to remedy that immediately, asking her out for lunch the following week.

"By the way," he said. "You've probably not heard yet, the boss cut his trip short and is going to be home tomorrow."

"What?" Tammy gasped, "I thought I'd have more time. Do you know what prompted that?"

"I don't know, but it hasn't anything to do with you or your operation. He's been watching and is pleased with you as always. He didn't really say, but it sounds important enough to cancel his month-long honeymoon."

(To be continued)

I hope you've enjoyed this brief bridge to the next installment as John Smith, Master of the Ring of Power returns, with all the cast. Coming soon!

12