John will Never Know

Story Info
Wife cheats - 9/11.
753 words
3.85
42.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lyon796
Lyon796
108 Followers

Kelly was excited at the prospect of being with Richard. They worked in the same building and had become friends over the last year. Richard was the same age but taller than her husband. He was handsome, intelligent and charming with a wonderful disarming smile. At first, they simply rode the elevator together and exchanged pleasantries. Then conversations followed by flirting. Then innocent lunches, then more intimate conversations that initiated fantasies in both their minds.

Kelly was a highly intelligent and very beautiful woman and she knew it. Richard didn't really have to seduce her. Kelly, after five years of marriage was ready for an adventure. She loved her husband John, and was not dissatisfied with him either as a husband or a lover. Kelly simply wanted more. And, providing she planned it right, John would never know.

On Sunday, John left for a three-day meeting in New York. They had known about John's meeting a month in advance. John traveled infrequently and with longer trips Kelly would accompany him and they would have time together; restaurants, plays, whatever Kelly wanted. So, this short turnaround trip was the only opportunity that Kelly and Richard might have for some time to come.

She packed her bag on Sunday night, after John's departure. She included her silk stockings, high-heels, garters, brazier as well as makeup and perfume. No reason for panties or condoms. As she packed, she thought of Richard. They hadn't even ventured a kiss as of yet and the anticipation of things to come was thrilling. She wondered how big Richard's cock was, would they start with oral sex, what kind of lover would he be -- slow and gentle or rough. Monday and Tuesday night she would spend with Richard as well as Wednesday morning. Then home to 'clean up' for her husband. Their room was at the Ritz Carlton and they would arrive separately. John would never know.

As she packed, she found a small package in her lingerie drawer. A blue box from Tiffany's. Gold earrings and a note "For my darling Kelly. You are the light of my life. I love you so very much. See you Wednesday night -- wear the earrings, perfume, a smile and nothing else. John". A tear came to her eye. John loved her and always did something like this when he would be away. She put the box away, the earrings would be for John. She wanted Richard, she needed Richard and John would never know.

Monday night with Richard was everything she hoped for. As she came out of the bathroom, Richard's jaw dropped. She was more beautiful than he imagined. They began with deep passionate kisses. He swept her into his arms and carried her to the bed. Continuing their kisses and then moving his attentions downward, he kissed her breasts, then her abdomen, then lightly kissed her bare pussy but not lingering. He continued his downward journey with deep kisses to her inner thighs past her knees to her ankles, and removing her shoes he said "I love your sexy little feet" and kissed her toes and feet then making the return journey up to her pussy, this time lingering until she came. Then he undressed quickly -- almost franticly. Kelly smiled, remembering the way her first boyfriend had undressed the night she gave up her virginity. He then lay on top of her rubbing his cock against her vulva and entered her with a slow deliberate penetration. They continued through the night and into the morning.

In the morning, she awoke and gazed out the window at the beautiful September day. John called at 8:00 am as usual on his trips, and told her that he was having a breakfast meeting that morning at the restaurant atop the World Trade Center. After a brief conversation, they both said 'I love you' and hung up. Contentedly, she returned to her lover. After another session of fucking, they left the room for breakfast. She noticed the time, 8:46 a.m. EST.

About ten minutes later, seated for breakfast, she noticed a call had come through from John and gone to voicemail. "Kelly, I love you." His voice sounded strained, almost in a panic. John continued "I want you to be happy my darling. I love you." The call ended abruptly as though it was disconnected.

There was now a commotion in the restaurant, people were moving into the bar area where there was a television.

Kelly was right, John would never know.

Lyon796
Lyon796
108 Followers