Johnny and Kim Ch. 03

Story Info
Johnny takes Kim back home for Honeymoon.
11.7k words
3.29
7.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kim entered Henry and Suzy's bedroom, she felt her enthusiasm flee. Ever since she met Johnny, she expected this moment. It had seemed exciting. As they prepared for the wedding, she had not given it a lot of thought. But before the wedding and in the following week, the idea of sex with his closest friends had made her a bit giddy.

But now, she wanted to run away. She kept telling herself that the future of her new marriage depended on this. Johnny told her that he loved her and if she couldn't then that would be okay. But she didn't believe it. Even if true, she didn't want to believe it.

Once the 3 couples were in the room, there was an unease that settled over the room. Each person had their own thoughts. Suzy had resigned herself to losing Johnny ever since he told her about his marriage. She was genuinely shocked when the woman flat out told her that she was okay with them continuing the relationship as long as Henry fucked her. The problem was that this was the first time they had added someone to their little group since the beginning.

For her part, Debbie was elated. As much as she loved her husband, Henry was really great in bed. The problem had always been that there was not a partner for Bobby. Way back when they had decided to be exclusive, Henry was the exception. That was Bobby's idea. She had been more ill at ease about that than he ever was.

For his part, Bobby had always enjoyed the smile on Debbie's face when Henry was fucking her. He was a tiny bit envious that she enjoyed sex with Henry more; he knew that she would drop Henry if he even hinted at disapproval. On the way up the stairs, he had whispered to Henry that he should do her first. Before heading to the bedroom, she had indicated that she was nervous about doing this. Bobby was certain that Henry would do a better job.

Johnny was the only one really enjoying the situation. Ever since he met Kim, she was confident in everything she decided. Up until now, her decision about doing this had been full of certainty. Now that the moment of truth had come, she looked anything but confident. With nobody making the first move, Johnny went over to his bride and kissed her. He told her "Enjoy!" then went over to Suzie and kissed her.

Henry watched Johnny kiss his wife then go to his wife. As he thought that thought, he immediately decided to not think about it. Instead, he kissed the beautiful, small Asian woman.

He heard Johnny say, "Ladies, you would probably put her at ease a bit if you started undressing."

The two women thought it was a good idea. When they dressed to pick up Johnny and his wife, they were definitely not planning the day to end like this; however, they had always ended up naked when they picked up Johnny and dressed this way out of habit. Their dresses weren't provakative; just easy to remove and it took but a moment for the women to unfasten their dresses and drop them to the floor.

Kim watched the two women in just their panties and bras pick up their dresses to hang them. The other man - Bobby, that was his name - the other man was now kissing her and Henry was unbuttoning her blouse. She could feel all 10 eyes on her; each trying to ascertain if she was up for doing this. Nobody was forcing her. She knew of no one that had ever done anything like this. Of course, she had no intention of telling anyone about this. Maybe other brides to things they never tell anybody. How would she know?

She had to help them take her arms from the sleeves. She had dressed for a colder climate. She knew that it actually snowed here but it was summer and just as warm as home. She became aware that her skirt was on the floor and she needed to step out of them. A woman moved. Debbie! Yes, it was Debbie. She was having trouble remembering names. Why now? Debbie moved over and picked up her blouse and skirt and hung them neatly next to the 2 dresses. She returned to where she had been while slipping off her bra. She could see that her husband had removed Suzy's bra; but her attention was focused on Debbie. The woman was huge!

But then she was distracted. Things had progressed while she was looking at Debbie. Her own bra had disappeared. Bobby was kissing her lips but it was Henry that had distracted her. He was circling her nipple with his tongue. Bobby was at her other breast. When had he stopped kissing her? She looked at Debbie again. She half expected jealousy but the woman actually had one hand in her panties. She actually seemed to be turned on by what she was seeing!

Her attention was again focused on herself as Henry began gently caressing her inner thigh. Kim closed her eyes. It was a bit confusing. Although it felt the same as when Husband did this, it also felt different. She opened her eyes as Bobby moved her hand to his crotch. He had stood up while her eyes were closed and he was taking off his top. She felt his dick beneath his pants and caressed it as best she could.

Her unease was totally gone now. Well, maybe it wasn't gone. It was confusing. So many things happening at once! Every time she concentrated on something, she missed something else. She did keep glancing at her husband for any signs of disapproval. But right now, he was undressing too. So many things were assaulting her senses at once and she kept getting lost in them. She had not even noticed Henry take off his top but he was taking off his pants when she looked.

Debbie realized that the bed was not prepared and moved over to pull off the covers.

Kim had to stand so Debbie could remove the covers. She didn't remember sitting. But obviously had! She closed her eyes again as Henry was down to his shorts when he resumed sucking the tit he had claimed. What had her reeling was when Henry began rubbing her panties. It felt so good. She opened her eyes to see what Bobby was doing now. Except, now he was naked and his dick was ready for her suck it. And she did. Her body kept doing things she didn't remember doing. She remembered standing. But her weak knees had not let her stand for long. But she was glad as she was in the perfect position to take Bobby.

While sucking on Bobby, Henry stood up and removed his shorts. She stopped sucking as she stared at the other man's dick. She didn't notice when Bobby pulled it out of her mouth. Both men helped her to lie on the bed. Her panties were already down a bit and slipped off easily. She was now naked! She looked at her husband and saw that he was now standing behind the naked Suzy. There was something odd about Suzy but she couldn't figure it out before Bobby distracted her. He was licking her pussy.

She had already come twice but this time was intense. Johnny was a good lover but he could not eat her pussy and suck on her tit at the same time. She was not only coming but it wasn't ending.

"Are you ready?"

She heard Henry's words. At first, she was confused as to what he meant but then it was obvious. She nodded vigorously. Henry kissed her then moved on top of her. She glanced over at her Husband. He was behind Suzy and probably in her. Debbie was moving next to her and Bobby was now behind her. All eyes were on her! They were about to watch her get...

Except she was already being fucked! It wasn't that easy to get a cock into her. But she looked and Henry's cock was buried all the way in her. And then it wasn't. And then it was. And then she couldn't see anything as she came again. She had barely recovered when she felt the warmth that meant her man had come. She was glad as she was a bit exhausted.

"Are you ready for sloppy seconds?"

She heard the words but didn't know what they meant. Well, she did know. "Seconds." The meaning was clear enough. A second cock was about to enter her. She was so tired. She almost didn't want it. But then she did. She had missed feeling Henry's dick entering her. She didn't know how that had happened.

But she did feel Henry pull his dick out of her. Henry climbed off of her on one side while Bobby crawled across the bed toward her. She watched for a second as Henry got behind Debbie. She wasn't sure what he was going to do to her. And didn't care! She concentrated on Bobby. As he came up her body, he kissed her deeply. He ran his tongue deep into her mouth just as he had put his dick into her mouth so recently.

This time, she did feel his cock entering her. It was so different from Husband! It slid in so easily. It actually hurt a little when husband fucked her. But Bobby didn't hurt at all. Neither did Henry. She was oblivious to everything else as she came again. By the time he finished, she was too exhausted to notice.

The two other women had been as turned on watching the third get fucked by their husbands as anything they could remember. The poor thing was so out of it. Between jet lag and the intensity of the fuckings, she was almost unconscious. Johnny picked up his wife and carried her to the bedroom they would be using during their visit. His sister - always thoughtful - rushed ahead and put a towel down for her to lay her ass on. Johnny was feeling the effect too and was barely able to stand so Suzy guided him into bed as well.

--

Kim awoke in total darkness. At first, she was confused and lost. But then she remembered. She was in the States at Henry and Suzy's house. And last night, Henry and Bobby had fucked her. She lay there thinking about that. Did that make her a whore? Why had she not thought of that before? Prostitution was a problem back home. As much concern to Navy as Papa and local government. I had talked to some of the whores for Papa; they did not want to talk to a man. Whore said she had a boyfriend and sex was different with him. She felt something when fucking boyfriend. But nothing when fucking a client! She said her body was numb to what was happening. Last night, she had definitely felt something. NOT a whore.

She wanted to get up but it was too dark to see anything. Actually, she needed to get up. Urgently! She sat up and looked hard into the darkness. Then she saw a slit of light. It was the bottom of a doorway. She got out of bed and moved to where the doorway must be. And it was.

That was when she realized she was totally naked. She wasn't sure about going around someone else house naked. They might frown on that. But she had little choice now. Of course, the men in the house had seen her naked. Had even taken her clothes off! It would have to be okay.

Slowly, she slipped out the door. The hallway was lit by a very small light on a wall. She could make out the stairs. She knew the door she came out of was a bedroom. She could make out the stairs and the bedroom door they had entered for sex. There were 2 doors left. She moved to the first one. There was no way to know if this was bedroom. She could open the door and find Debbie and Bobbie in there. But still, both had seen her naked.

She opened the door just a little bit. She couldn't see inside as it was as dark as the bedroom. She ran her bare foot forward so that it touched the floor just in the doorway. The texture felt different. Colder! She reached in and searched the wall. She found the light switch. Holding her breath, she switched it on.

It was a bathroom. She moved quickly to the toilet, raised the lid and sat. Once she had finished peeing, she focused on the bathtub. It had a nice spout that would allow her to easily clean her pussy. The piss had cleared out the stickiness from the night before but... She thought about that! How long ago was that? She had no idea of the time!

She climbed into the tub. She turned the water on slowly. She maneuvered herself so that the water cleaned between her legs. She could only find very small towels and a slightly larger one. It was good enough to dry herself a bit but there was not enough there to cover her nudity. She would have to go downstairs to where they left their luggage and find something to wear.

She exited the bathroom and made her way to the stairs. Once at the bottom, she went to where the luggage had been but it was gone.

"You're up early."

The voice startled her. While it had been barely above a whisper, she sounded like a shout! She turned trying to cover herself with the tiny towel. At the top of the stairs, Suzy stood just as naked as she was.

"I don't know what time it is. It was so dark in room. I don't know where clothes are. Is naked okay?"

"After last night, I would hope so. I'm hoping we are all very good friends. Family even!"

"Aren't we family? You are sister-in-law."

"No, not really. Debbie would be sister-in-law."

"Your brother is husband of Debbie. Sister-in-law!"

"Then absolutely. Of course! But then I wouldn't run around the house like this with just any family."

"I'm okay then?"

"You are fabulous. Would you like some coffee?"

"That would be nice. Thank you."

Suzy came down the stairs and went to the kitchen. She had everything already set up so she just poured in the water.

"How do you like it?"

"I don't know. I never drink coffee. Husband drinks. I tried but tasted bad. Tea is better."

"Oh, why didn't you say? Look, if you are going to fuck my husband then you have to speak up about what you want!"

"Okay."

"So, you prefer tea. I do have some. Unless you would like some cocoa?"

She was taken aback. Johnny said they didn't do drugs. "I don't do drugs!"

"Huh? What drugs?"

"Cocoa. Is drug!"

"I think you're thinking of cocaine. Cocoa is hot chocolate!"

"Oh. So sorry. That actually sounds nice."

She watched as Suzy put water on the stove to heat. As she watched her, she realized something - there wasn't any hair between her legs.

"May I ask something?"

"Anything!"

"You don't have hair. Down there."

"Down there? You mean my pussy?"

"Yes, your pussy."

"Are you bashful about saying pussy?"

"Not with Johnny. But never say words like that with others. Not certain it's okay."

"Well it is certainly okay when you're sitting in my kitchen naked!"

"I guess that... Should be obvious! Wish to make good impression."

"After last night, you will have to work hard to make a bad one."

"Okay, about pussy hair?"

"Oh, I shave it."

"Why?"

"Personal preference. Debbie and I started in high school. It was sort of a way to let other girls know we lost our virginity."

She remembered last night. Something about women she couldn't figure out. It was that.

"How? You get naked in school?"

"Shower after gym class."

"You want other girls to know you lost your virginity?"

"Only other non-virgins. We started getting invited to parties where non-virgins weren't welcome. Well, maybe they would be welcome but they wouldn't be comfortable."

"Should I shave there?"

"Up to you. You're not in high school. No reason to do it. Or not for that matter."

"What are you doing up?"

The women looked up and saw Henry at the top of the stairs in his shorts.

"What's with the shorts?"

"We have guests!"

"Yeah. And you were fucking her a few hours ago."

"I wasn't sure. You're okay seeing my dick?"

"Yes. But prefer to see it disappear into my pussy."

Kim felt so naughty saying that. She looked at Suzy for her reaction. The woman just smiled.

"Seriously?"

In response, Kim got up from the chair she was in and came around the table. She bent over the table so that her ass was pointed at the stairs.

"Johnny is going to be okay with this?" He asked this as he descended the stairs.

"We talk about before we come. He say 'anything goes' during this trip. We will talk back home and see how we feel. It's more to find out what I'm comfortable with but he also never have wife involved."

He came up behind the willing woman, dropped his shorts and tried to enter her. He had to squat to align his cock with her pussy but it was soon sliding into her.

"GOD you are so tight!"

"'Tight' good?"

"It's great."

"Are you 'tight'?" she asked Suzy.

This time, she could really enjoy the man fucking her. Too much happened at once last night.

"That feels good. You were in me so fast last night that I missed it."

"Fast? You are way too tight for fast."

"I watch Husband. Then you in me. Husband always take longer."

"How long... Is it okay if I ask you things while my husband fucks you?"

"Okay with me. You okay if wife and I talk while you fuck me?"

"Okay by me."

"Not think I whore?"

"Why would I think that?"

"Whores can be fucked without feeling anything. I feel you. Enjoy it. So different from husband!"

"How do you know about that?"

She was distracted by Henry; had not meant to say too much about things like that.

"I do research for government. Interviewed whore."

Essentially true!

"Interesting. So back to my question; how long have you and Johnny been fucking?"

"Oh, I guess a couple of weeks after your wedding."

"Damn girl! You've been taking Johnny for that long! You got chops girl!"

"'Chops' good?"

"Absolutely. I've been taking him for many years but I could take him ... How often do you fuck?"

"Not sure. Papa not allow us to live together so I could only sleep with him 3 or 4 times a week. But we do it multiple times on weekend."

The man fucking her began squeezing and trying to push further into her. Then she felt warmth.

"You come?"

He didn't answer but the answer was obvious. Then he did. "Yes. Damn that was good. But you didn't come!"

She turned and kissed him. "No, not come but really enjoy it. Thank you."

He laughed and looked at his wife. "She's thanking me!"

"Yeah, funny. You want some coffee?"

"No, I'm going back to bed."

"Sleep well."

And he was headed up the stairs. Kim moved back to chair but with towel she used earlier underneath her.

"I don't think I could handle Johnny that often. I didn't think about that when I decided not to marry him. How do you do it?"

"Not know anything different until last night when Henry and Bobby fuck me."

"You were a virgin the first time; you and Johnny?"

"Yes."

"Wow!"

"Why 'wow'?"

"Well, I guess I know so many girls that lost their virginity early; I'm surprised to find one that didn't."

Kim turned a bit red.

"If I embarrassed you, I am very sorry."

"We agree we could ask anything. Many girls not wait. Many regret it. I not want to have regrets."

All true. Hopefully, that would satisfy her new friend.

"Well, I don't know any girl that had regrets but things are probably different back home."

"Very! Navy base has many sailors. Many want pussy. Say nice things to girl. Get pussy. Leave. Girl heart broken. Whores are important. Pussy without heartbreak."

"Sad. Ever knock someone up."

"Often enough. Navy help find sailor; get child support."

"Are you sure girls aren't doing it to get the support?"

"Sure! They want husband. Money poor substitute."

"I didn't know. I've heard things."

"Hear truth now! This cocoa is really good! I see if PX has it."

"Before you leave, I'll make you some."

"But you just made me some?"

"No, I boiled some water and poured it into a cup. I mean to actually boil some milk, put cocoa powder and sugar into it. I like to do that on cold afternoons in the winter."

"It is better?"

"SO MUCH better!"

"Thank you."

"If you will excuse me, I will go join my husband. You are welcome to anything in my home."

"I want to take bath. I usually shower. I see tub in bathroom."

She thought about it. "How about you use the tub in our bathroom?"

"Your bathroom? Is not tub I was in yours?"

"No. I mean, yes it is. But so is the tub in the master bathroom."

She followed Suzie; not certain what she was talking about. The pair went upstairs and into her bedroom. Her husband was asleep already. She blushed a bit seeing the naked man but that was silly. His cum was currently running down her leg. They entered a bathroom with a huge tub. Suzie started the water running.