Johnny and Kim Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused to consider Suzy.

"She ... Talking to her about stuff means everything. She told me about so much. She told me about dildos. I wish I had known about them before. Maybe not. I thought about buying one but decided condoms were the better bang for my buck."

They both laughed at her pun.

"I guess it's better it worked out this way. I remember when mom found your pills. I can't imagine being the guy you were fucking when that hit the fan!"

"Yeah. Bobby handled that well! I'll tell you a secret. Tell no one! EVER!"

"Okay."

"Our secret about you fucking me. A bigger secret is that I enjoyed it. I wish you would fuck me again."

Johnny looked uncomfortable at that.

"No, I'm not asking. I wouldn't want to do that behind Bobby's back or ... Just don't tell anyone I said that. But if Kim wanted to see you fuck me, I would NOT be saying 'no'."

"I doubt Kim would..."

"I know. Just saying! Anyway, you probably saved me. You made my life better. So don't fret; I'm good."

"Thanks for sharing."

"So, while we are sharing. How are my tits?"

She said this as she lifted them for him to better see them.

"They are awesome. Are you jealous?"

"No! When Bobby and I first started, he loved my tits. Not that he ever stopped! But they grew so fast and he liked checking them out. Seeing how they grew since last time. Kim's aren't going to grow. I doubt that he will ever tire of them but I expect he will become more interested in her pussy. Sexually speaking of course; there is a lot more to Kim than just sex."

"Absolutely! I thought I knew her. She's an incredible cook. But I keep finding out new things about her."

"Are you ever going to tell her how smart you really are?"

"She knows. We just talked about it."

"Good. I don't think it's good to keep secrets from your spouse. Well, not that kind. Secret desires are a different thing. Some things are best kept a secret. Maybe I shouldn't have told you."

"It's okay! You know I won't tell!"

"I need to get that nap in!"

"I'm leaving. Good talk!"

"Yes. It's not fair you know!"

"What?"

"I'm the only one that can take you without discomfort but can't because you're my brother!"

"Life is like that sometimes. Might not be a coincidence. You probably got the ability to take a big dick from the same place I got a big dick."

"GO!"

...

Eventually, they went shopping. They guys went to a sporting goods store and the girls went to dress shops and a salon for a total package. Reception was great; everyone loved Kim. She met new relatives and less intimate friends. That night, her Aunt Flo did visit. Debbie had Bobby sleep with Kim, Johnny was with Suzie, and Henry went home with her. As much as Debbie liked Suzie's big house, she preferred her own bed. Henry liked any bed with a naked woman in it.

Her honeymoon was interrupted when her Papa called and insisted she was needed and it had to be from a secure phone in their embassy and the sooner the better. That meant private jet. Kim insisted that her friends and husband come and be treated to something nice. Johnny had to have permission to fly on foreign government jet from Navy and had to wear uniform. One had to be procured for him but it was handled. Suzie and Debbie got a ridiculously expensive ensemble out of it in addition to a ride on a luxury private jet.

For last two nights, Kim was fully available again. They decided Kim would assign sleeping. She kept sleeping arrangements from second night. For final night, she begged off. She loved both men and didn't want to deny either. So Debbie had both of them sleep with Kim in the big bed. Kim worried because that left Debbie alone but Debbie waved her off saying Bobbie slept alone often enough; it was her turn.

The good byes were tearful.