Johnny and Kim Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That seems cold!"

"Maybe. I relieved. Find him next day and talk to him. He nice drunk. He nice sober. I decided to marry him!"

"Are we getting off topic?"

"The question is what makes a girl a slut? Clearly Miss 'Making Love not Fucking' was a bitch and not a slut."

"I'm not sure about that."

"Why?"

"Not saying she is or is not. I would think the defining characteristic of a slut is her attitude toward sex. At this point, we leave the door open until we define a slut."

"English not always good on things like this. What difference between 'making love' and 'fucking'?"

"Sorry sweetie but I don't see a difference. Except maybe 'fucking' is fun."

Suzie was not sure how to respond to that. She wanted to say that "making love" was fun too. But she knew that she would then be put on to define the difference and she didn't know how to do that.

"I not really know difference. Things like that can be important in my job. I'm not sure that exact thing ever come up. Can cause huge problem! Wars can start over bad translation. People die. Huge responsibility! Maybe talk about it later. Right now, we decide on 'slut'."

"I'm not sure we can do that. Maybe we can look at specific examples, decide if they were 'slut' or not. I vote 'yes' for Miss Not Fucking."

"How can you decide a woman you never met is a slut?"

"Got me there! Cancel that vote."

The door opened; Johnny and Bobby were back. Debbie had scrambled eggs ready to go with it. The table was quickly set and the group sat down for breakfast. Suzie had more cocoa for Kim. She might have preferred tea until she drank it. She liked it before but this was pure heaven.

"Suzie! This is so good!"

"I told you! That instant stuff is real convenient but making it is ... Well, now you know."

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome."

"Johnny, the topic we've been discussing is 'sluts'. We've been trying to define what makes a slut. I'm not sure I really know one. How about you?"

"I'm sure some of the girls that wanted to try my dick in high school were sluts but I didn't know any of them well enough to be sure. I would never call a woman a slut to her face but I think a few of the women that frequent the off base areas are sluts. Some of the women on base might be sluts. Never known enough about any of them to form an opinion."

"So what makes a woman a slut?"

"Hmmm. Her attitude about her self worth. I think a slut thinks she can get anything she wants by offering sex. Couldn't believe a guy likes her for herself."

"So you're saying low self-esteem makes a girl a slut?"

"Not really. I mean it's probably present in all sluts. But a girl can have low self-esteem and not be a slut."

"I'd buy that."

"How'd the subject come up?"

"I ask. My job require I understand such things. For slang, dictionary not helpful. Really difficult time first time I hear 'fuck you'. My counterpart not offer translation. I know 'fuck'. In English, implied subject is 'you'. Verb is 'fuck' and object is 'you'. 'You fuck you' makes no sense. Maybe English has exception where implied subject is 'I' so is 'I fuck you'. Man angry and Papa not gay. Seemed unlikely he wanted to fuck Papa."

Everyone started laughing.

"Funny now. Serious in my job."

"So what did you decide?"

"Man tell Papa to masturbate."

"Sounds reasonable. You talk about sentence structure; do you teach English?"

"No, Masters is in language."

"Masters?"

"Yes. Not finish Doctorate; too busy."

"How old are you?"

"BOBBY. Mind your manners. You don't ask a lady her age. Of course, if she WANTS to tell her dear sister-in-law then that's a different matter." Debbie said that with a smile.

Kim was silent.

"She's uncomfortable talking about her age."

"Sorry. Never pressure you. You said something about having gone to college but you really look a bit young to have advanced degrees."

"No problem."

Johnny was taken aback; he didn't know Kim had a Masters.

Trying to change the subject, Bobby asked "What other problems do you have in job?"

"Can't talk about it; all confidential. I have very high security clearance. I talk, I lose clearance. And job. Maybe go to jail."

"I don't want anything like that!"

"Some things okay. 'Fuck you' gives no information. I was thinking maybe use English slang in doctorial thesis. Most of my work is in English so that probably the direction I go. But maybe other languages too. I think concentrating in English might be better."

"How many languages do you speak?"

"Only 3 fluently. Well, 4. I also speak French and Japanese. But not get to practice much. Hanging out with sailors helped. Navy boyfriends were good practice. Johnny too. But now is much better. Maybe ask questions on words like 'slut'. Maybe not one answer."

"What kind of other words have you had trouble with?"

"Word like 'pussy'. You say 'pussy' but what exactly is 'pussy'? English dictionary say 'vagina'. Many dictionaries not include it or say 'cat'. 'Vagina' not make sense. That I can look up; is tunnel that penis goes in during sex."

Kim was having some trouble with language. "Not sure how to frame problem."

"What's the problem?"

"Always problem. Not know right words. Have to describe. Easier to show but can't."

"Why can't you?"

"Usually, too intimate. Okay, if I pull down panties?"

Laughter!

"I think the men would love that!"

So Kim stood up and lowered her panties to show the group.

"Okay, medical dictionary say this is labia. And this is vagina. Both this and this is vulva. So what is pussy? If vagina then is here. Which okay as man says he wants some pussy, that mean he want to put penis in vagina. But I stand here with panties down and you see my pussy but you not see my vagina. Or man says he wants to eat pussy then he means he wants to do cunnilingus or lick ... Well, here. But no one ever eat me and stick tongue in vagina. So vagina not pussy. Right?"

"You've got me there. Never gave that much thought."

"Can be important when translating!"

"How many men have eaten your pussy?" asked Johnny.

"Just you 3. I suck boyfriend's cock but not let him eat me. Might fuck me. Didn't want that."

"If he fucks you after you say no then it's rape. If it's a sailor, well, his ass is grass and here comes the lawnmower!"

"Not so easy to prove. A girl that takes off panties and spreads legs for man have hard time saying she not want to be fucked. He say he eat girl then kiss her. Dick accidently went into her pussy. Maybe true."

"That happens?"

"All time. I translator at deposition. Somewhat confidential but talk about it because it always happens. Sailor probably told what to say. Not directly but lawyer preps him. Good lawyer know how to lead him."

"So your panties stay on."

"Always."

"Except for me?"

"You very first man to see my pussy!"

Johnny smiled!

Kim had pulled her panties back up and resumed eating. She thought about the need to wash hands after touching herself but knew she was clean down there and every man here had licked the places she touched.

"You talked about your doctorial thesis; are you going to do that?"

"Have not thought about it since met Johnny. Not want to be Doctor Kim! Want to be Kim."

"What's wrong with being Doctor Kim?"

"Papa wanted Doctor Kim. Fell in love with Johnny. What Johnny wants is more important than what Papa wants."

"I'm not against you being Doctor Kim."

"Can I be what I want to be?"

"Of course!"

"I spend many years being Papa's daughter. Need to figure out what I am."

"No hurry. I'm not going to be going anywhere."

"What does that mean?"

"Marrying Kim came with some ... strings. I won't be stationed anywhere else."

"How can... I mean the Navy isn't going to..."

"Papa only gave blessing to our marriage if Johnny not leave."

"But the Navy could..."

"Papa fixed it. Navy can't force him to stay but won't transfer him."

"Your papa can do that?"

"Yes. Also, he was going to learn our language. Navy even started offering classes. Papa stopped that!"

"Why?"

"Navy never offered classes until Johnny asked. Papa accused them of recruiting Johnny as spy. Maybe true. When live with Papa, I always available. Now, always available by phone. If Johnny not understand what I say then no problem. Or very little. Actually, is silly! I never translate without Navy counterpart."

"I don't understand that."

"All parties have translator. Be foolish to negotiate and rely on other party's translator. Navy translator hear everything I hear. Translator may not hear what I say. But that unusual as Navy translator may contest my translation. Me too."

Everyone except Kim had finished eating; she had spent too much time talking.

"I was thinking about the slut thing; I think mom may have been considered a slut."

"I hadn't thought about it."

"Why your mom?"

"How to make that story short? ... Mom ran away with her boyfriend. But he started drinking and he was a mean drunk. She left him and he died in a car crash shortly after. Soon after that, she found out she was pregnant with me. She was terrified! She was unmarried and pregnant. I think, at that time, that made her a slut."

"Oh my. What she do?"

"Daddy proposed to her."

"Oh, nice. He like you and Johnny?"

"Not even a little bit. She said he was the last person in the world she would ever date. But she was desperate."

"That sound terrible."

"Yeah. But she fell in love with him."

"Had me as soon as was safe."

"She said he was such a good daddy to me."

"Maybe tell me long story?"

"Maybe she can tell you."

"When? Not at the reception. In fact, she might be mad you told her. It's a bit private."

"Oh. Did not think of that. You feel like family to me..."

"Am family! We talk about it."

"Yes. But momma might not see it that way."

"I'll talk to her."

"Good idea. I'll do it with you."

"I go too."

Kim finished up.

"Okay, it is still pretty early. Agenda for today is taking Kim shopping."

"Shopping? I..."

"Yes! The tradition in this country is to throw the bride a shower. Not water! We shower her with gifts. Now, we know you can't return home with a boat load of presents. But we are going to buy you something nice to take home. No arguing!"

"Yes Debbie."

"Okay. And there's the reception this afternoon. We will not be doing that late because we know the jet lag problem. But the stores will not be opening for more than 3 hours. I suggest we all try and take a bit of a nap. All of you can use it!"

"Good idea. You and Bobby can take the duvet. And let's actually nap."

Everyone got up. The women stayed cleaned up.

"Have you and Johnny decided on kids?"

"Just got married; not decide anything. You mean having babies right?"

"Yeah."

"Mainly making sure I don't have your husbands' baby."

"I like that idea!"

"How about you two? Babies in future?"

"Bobby and I haven't been married that long. And he just graduated; we have to get our feet on the ground."

"I think your feet on ground already."

"We're probably going to wait. We haven't talked about it; maybe we should. Suzie?"

"Maybe. We've been playing with it. A little early in my career for maternity leave."

"What do you mean 'playing'?"

"Henry sometimes fucks me without a condom."

"Suzie!"

"We ran out once and he was feeling frisky. It was a safe time so we did it."

"You've never done it bare, have you?"

"No."

"Was he feeling as frisky as he has since Kim got here?"

"I haven't seen our boys that frisky since..."

"They've never been this frisky!"

"Is that good?"

"No, it is fantastic. We may not be getting it as much as you but we are getting it.

�And will for weeks after you leave!"

"Done!"

With kitchen cleaned up, the girls headed off to find the boys. Kim went to their room and removed her bra; Johnny was in bed in his shorts. It had been a long time since she saw him in bed not naked. She climbed in next to him and nestled.

"If I decide to finish doctorate, you not call me Doctor Kim?"

"You think you might do that?

"Considering it. I was stumped on how to do slang thesis. Little on it so good place to work. But my knowledge is small. Talking to group. Using visual aid for discussion worked. This very big country. Not realize it until here. Sailors at base come from all over?"

"Pretty much."

"I can interview them for research."

"Are you going to show them your pussy?"

"No, that is problem. Not sure how to do it without visual. But pulling down my panties would probably taint the interview."

"You could hire a prostitute."

"That might work. You help?"

"With prostitutes?"

"No, I can do that. Help with research."

"Not sure what I can do."

"Why you pretend not to be smart as you are?"

"What do you mean?"

"I know you lot smarter than you let on."

"I don't do..."

The look Kim gave him made him reconsider.

"The smart kids in school didn't have many friends and were picked on. When I was older, I didn't see any career I was interested in that required I get straight A's. And I read a book. A retarded man had an operation that made him smart. Super smart! Before the operation, he worked in a bakery. He was happy. After the operation, he didn't get smart all at once. Maybe he did but it still took time to learn. He no longer fit in at the bakery once he was smart. He started noticing things that were bad he didn't know before. His ignorance was bliss. I don't think he was happy smart."

"What happened?"

"He got too smart. His brain burned out. Went back to retarded. Ended up back at the bakery. And happy."

"Very sad."

"Yeah. Well, he did get to fuck his teacher. I liked that."

"Fuck his teacher?"

"Yeah, before his operation, he had a teacher. Afterward, he quickly stopped needing her but got her into bed."

"You like that?"

"There were a few teachers at school; they were ... unpleasant. The idea of getting one of them naked and bent over a desk with her tits dangling while I fucked her appealed to me. But if any of the smart kids were getting any teacher pussy, I never heard about it. Not that the teacher in the story was unpleasant. And not all the teachers were unpleasant. There was one that I would put on my list."

"What list?"

"There's this thing where couples have a list of people its okay to fuck if the opportunity every presented itself. Usually a celebrity."

"You have list?"

"No. It's not real. Well, maybe it is for other couples. I don't have a list."

"But you do want to fuck teacher?"

"Well, sort of. Didn't you have a handsome teacher or jock you wanted in high school?"

"All girl school. All women teachers."

"You make it really hard sometimes. It was just a fantasy!"

"Tell me fantasy."

"I don't remember." Then he did. "Okay, I remember dreaming of catching her fucking a jock. Jocks got all the pussy in school. They didn't see me. He finished and left. Before she can pull her panties up, I reveal myself. She's scared. Doesn't want me to tell anyone! I say 'I won't' as I pull down my pants."

"You think jocks fuck teachers?"

"I have no knowledge of any teacher ever getting fucked my any student. Jock or otherwise. But if anyone could get into a teacher's pants, it would be a jock. I had no idea how to get into a girl's pants!"

"But you fuck Suzie?"

"This was long before Suzie! Or at least, I think it was. Two weeks to a teenager is a long time. I don't remember exactly how long it was."

"But if you see teacher today, you fuck her?"

"I doubt it! I hadn't thought about her in years. I'm not sure I thought about her since I fucked Suzie and started getting pussy."

He was starting to feel frustrated.

"Could we go stop talking about this? What were we discussing?"

"You help with research?"

"Yeah."

"Look, I'm not going to nap. How much earlier were you up than me?"

"No clock."

"So what did you do?"

"Cleaned up in tub. Went downstairs to find luggage; did not know it was here. Very dark. Suzy come down. Make me cocoa. Henry came down; fuck me. He go back up. Suzy join him. Show me big tub. I enjoy it. Henry fuck me again. Very short. I sit in kitchen until Debbie and Bobby come. Bobby play with tits and was fucking me when you came."

"Sounds like at least 2 hours. You probably need a nap. I slept too long. I'm going to go find something to do."

"Okay."

And so Johnny left the room. In the hall, he heard the toilet flush. He waited to see who was still up. Bobby exited the restroom.

"Johnny, you're up."

"I slept a lot longer than the rest of you."

"Is Kim asleep?"

"Not yet."

"Think I can join her."

"Okay by me. I'm sure she'll let you know if she minds."

"Could you tell Debbie?"

"Sure."

As Johnny went downstairs to where the duvet was, it occurred to him that Bobby had a restroom a lot closer than upstairs.

"Bobby wants to lie down with Kim."

"No surprise there."

"You want me to lie with you?"

"Nah! He's spent enough time alone while I fuck Henry. I can be alone for a bit."

"What's up with him? I've never seen him act that way. Can't seem to take his eyes off of Kim's tits."

"Nothing's up with him. He's ... He'll get over it."

"It can't just be the smaller tits; Suzie's aren't nearly as big as yours. Even though she's his sister, they're still tits."

"My tits were not always this big, remember. I had only menstruated a couple of times and my tits just started forming when Bobby first fucked me. They were about Kim's size. It really isn't a bad thing. As long as Kim enjoys the attention and doesn't get annoyed."

"She really is enjoying it."

"Don't worry."

"Well, you are my baby sis so I worry. It's not optional."

"Okay."

"Was I a bad brother when I let Bobby fuck you?"

"LET????"

Johnny knew that was the wrong way to put it.

"I mean when he asked and I said 'Yes'."

"You don't say 'yes'; I do!"

For a smart guy, he was sure blowing this one!

"I actually said he would have to ask you. But I could have said 'No.' Should I have?"

Debbie thought about it. That was a long time ago.

"Momma talked to me about my period. She told me about pads and Tampons."

She looked at Johnny's face; he looked puzzled.

"I'm getting there. It's not really a 'Yes' or 'No' question, is it?"

Johnny just nodded. He wasn't sure what her period had to do with it.

"Okay, she talked to me about it before my first period. But she didn't have Tampons. So the next month, a girl at school gave me one to try. It was at this time that these babies made their debut."

She said this pointing to her tits.

"On one hand, I can't say I really like the tampon. But it felt good putting it in me. Let's just say I started looking at cucumbers and bananas a little different. I wanted to put something bigger in there but I was afraid of hurting myself. I certainly wasn't going to tell momma I needed to go to the hospital because I tried putting a cucumber in my pussy. I know I acted all cool and little girlish but I was thrilled you brought me something the perfect size to put in me. And Bobby knew about condoms; I'm not sure I would have thought of that."

She paused.

"If it hadn't been Bobby, I wonder how long before a boy would have offered his dick. Actually, I eventually would have thought that there was something perfect just the other side of my wall. What would you have done if I came into your room naked and asked you to fuck me?"

"Considering that I did fuck you, it's pretty certain. Although, I might have hesitated to pop your cherry."

"Nice to know my big brother was looking out for my virtue! Seriously, without Bobby, I may have ended up a slut. Suzy says she thinks we both have a bit of nympho in us. I'm not so sure mine is so little. And then there is Suzy. If you hadn't brought Bobby into my bedroom, I might not have ever met my best friend!"