Johnny Cums Home Pt. 01

Story Info
Son comes home and turns his mom into his girlfriend.
2.6k words
4.28
36k
69
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first of many parts. If you are willing to help please message me so I can become better.

Part 1: The dream and planning

Jonny graduated from college a week ago. Upon getting home after looking for a summer job he sees his mom out by the pool getting a tan. He heads upstairs to his room to get ready for a swim. After grabbing his shorts he walks over to his window and notices that his mom is nude and has shaved her pussy. Jonny was always looking to find out if his mother loved it bare or with a bush. He had always loved looking at PB bunnies and their bare pussies. It could be seen that the lips were of different sizes and colours. The meatier that their lips were the harder his cock would get. Now with seeing that his mom enjoys being bare he just had to see how meatier her lips were.

Having sat in his bedroom and thinking how to get an even better view of his mom's pussy but nothing seemed to work. (A little background: Jonny's dad had left them when Jonny was 3.) He knew that his mother had had a few dates over the years but nothing planned out for them. Now was the time to stand up and become the man of the house.

Over the next week, he had not seen any more of his mom in the same state of dress. At the start of the second week, he had come up with an idea. When he saw his mom that afternoon he asked "Mom we have not had a holiday in a long time. Can we get away for a long weekend?"

Mary thinks about this. That sounds like a great idea. "Where are you thinking we should go?"

Jonny starts to think but the idea was already thought of before he asked the question. "How about a place that has hot springs, a boat cruise, a walk on the ice fields and a gondola ride?"

Mary has a surprised look on her face as she did not expect that sort of response. "My you had that idea fast. Does it have to include all of those?"

"Mom I think you need a good break and a way to relax.

"Correct, I have been working too hard and not taking the time for myself."

The next few weeks fly by as they get ready for their short vacation. Mary looks at her swimsuit and notices that it is not fitting right. "Jonny can you tell me what you think of my swimsuit."

Jonny comes into his mom's room and looks. "Mom it looks too baggy around your bum and breast. I think it would be better to have a two-piece like everyone else is wearing now."

"Jonny I cannot wear one of those." Mary looks again and rethinks what Jonny said. "Alright, we will go and see how it looks.

The next day they are in the mall and shopping for the last few items. They get almost all of what is needed. They arrive at Swimco and start looking. Jonny asks his mom "Mary what size do you require?"

Mary is taken back a little when she hears how her son had just asked her.

When Jonny sees that no one was close enough to hear them he whispers "I don't think it would be good for anyone to know that we are mother and son looking for your swimsuit. I honestly think you have the body of someone 15 years younger."

Mary turns around and looks away for a few moments but realizes that Jonny has just caused her to start getting wet. After turning back to him, she proceeds to tell him that she needs a 40 D for a top and a Large bottom."

Jonny thinks this is working out perfectly for him now to see if she will model it here first. He looks and finds a few that he thinks will look great on her. He hands them to he and tells her "let's go and see what these look like." Jonny hopes that she will invite him into the change room as he has heard that Swimco allows this to happen from time to time.

As they walk back to the change rooms they are greeted by one of the employees and she tells Jonny that he has to wait out here. He looks at her and goes on to say it would be fine but Mary leans over and whispers in her ear that she wants to do this fast and would like him to be in there as well. The employee thinks that it would not hurt if they both go in.

Once in the change room, Mary starts getting ready to try on some items. She quickly tells Jonny that he has to turn around in a very quiet voice. Jonny replies with "Mary they already think that we are not related and that if she wants to good answer then he should not turn around while she is trying on the swimsuits."

The next thing that Jonny knows is that Mary has pulled her top off and is not even wearing a bra. He can already smell that Mary is aroused from when he referred to her as Mary and not mom or mother. He thinks that her tits look great and that with no sagging they can be fun to play with and maybe even get to tittle fuck. He hopes that this weekend goes in a good direction.

Mary starts to get wet as Jonny is looking at her. Now she is thinking about how much she needs a man. With that thought, she knows that it will need to be one bed in the hotel. As she strips off her pants to put on the bottoms she starts to do a little dance for Jonny.

Jonny knows that this has got to be one of the best things that have happened to him. He thinks that if he can get his mother then he to pick up a few boxes of condoms for the trip to be safe. He sees Mary's bush and thinks that she should either trim it or shave it off.

"Jonny, what do you think of this suit?" This one is a high-cut bottom with a small amount of cleavage.

"Mary I like the bottoms but the top does not suit your breast."

"You know that calling tits sounds so much better. Plus is that not how you boy toys like refer to them as."

Jonny gets rock hard on hearing that. He thought to hide it but showed it off proudly to Mary.

Mary got even wetter on seeing Jonny's cock push against his shorts. Then thinks I want to see it naked. As well we are going to share a bed for the trip.

The next swimsuit has the same bottoms but this time the top is two small triangles that just cover the nipples. Even before Mary can ask Jonny he answers with "Mary I think you need this top for getting the perfect tan. Show me the next one."

Mary takes the third suit and tries it on. This one is a lower cut but has just a sting that runs up the back. Once on she feels the thrill of having it on and the top is pulling her tits together for a tight cleavage show. She has a hard time not attacking Jonny right there.

Jonny looks at his mom and thinks that if she wants to wear this one then the bush has to go. "Mary you need to buy this suit as well. You should get two of each suit so you can change it up on the trip."

"Jonny you think I should get this one? But what am I to do about everything around the front of the bottoms?"

"The only answer that I have Mary is that you need to trim it so it does not show. But if you are going to do that then maybe take it all off."

Mary starts to think about that answer. "If that is what you suggest then maybe I will do that!"

Jonny then sees a light cone on. If his mom is going to do that then he is going to show her some love by eating her cunt until she comes non-stop for about 10 mins.

They head out of the change room and find another one of each suit. Once all is said Mary now has a black one for each style as well as a bright yellow one in each style. After paying for them they head out to grab some lunch but on the way, Mary says that she needs to go to the bathroom. But has other plans before grabbing lunch. Now she is feeling the high of what happened at Swimco she knows that some lingerie but now comes the problem of what Jonny would love to see. On the way, she makes a quick call to the hotel and asks that she be changed from a room with two beds to one with a king. As well she states that she wants to ensure that it is set up as a special room and for a note to not make it as anything had been done. So by doing that she got what she needed. Mary heads into Victoria's Secret to pick up a few items. As she gets in one of the sales representatives, introduces herself as Sarah, and asks if she has anything in mind. Mary replies "I need to show the love of my life how special he is. As well I want a few teddies to choose from for while we are there and once home. A set that includes a garter would be great."

Sarah takes her over to the teddies first. Mary is shown Strappy Plunge Teddy on a mannequin and it looks good but knows it will be hot on her for Jonny. She takes a red and black one. Next is the Eyelash Lace Teddy and again she likes it and knows it will be good for Jonny. Again she takes both colours black and Soft Begonia. Mary tells Sarah that is good for the teddies. She wants something really special for their first night away.

Sarah shows her some baby dolls. The first one she sees is the one she wants and it was Scalloped Lace Babydoll in lavender colour. Mary has looked at what she has picked out and thought that 5 bras and panty sets should do. She gets Bow Thong in lavender and black and then Lace-back Thong in black, almost nude and pink ivory. She also gets bras that match the colour of her panties. If these do the trick on the trip she will be back for more.

As she is on her way back to get lunch with her son, she now has time to think about how she wants to make love to him. As she did not sleep with any of her past boyfriends she knows that it is perfectly ok for not to have to worry about protection against diseases but what about pregnancy? Well, that is the million-dollar question. Mary has always wanted to have at least two kids but that never came to be. Does Jonny want kids?

Jonny was sitting in the food court and was wondering what was taking his mom so long to go to the bathroom. As he was getting ready to get up he sees her starting toward him. She seems to be carrying a big black and pink striped bag. Well, that is a big reason for that. I am going to need to think about how to make the weekend even better if the things in the bag are to make me excited.

After eating lunch they head home. Once home Jonny asks "Mary what's in the big bag?"

Her response to him was "you will just have to wait and see. We are home now so you start calling me mom again."

"When we are away in a few weeks I want it to seem like we are not mother and son. I enjoyed being your equal when we were out, especially when you brought me into the change room at Swimco."

"But we need to get back to normal at home."

"Mary if we could I would take you out on dates and treat you like a queen. But too many people know us around here. I would move away with you and finally, show how much I love you."

"Jonny are you sure about this? I mean you do not want to be seen with an old lady like me. You should be dating girls your age."

"Mary I don't see age as a thing that we need to worry about. Let's take this weekend and see how it goes. All I want to see is you happy and relaxed right now."

"Let's have some fun."

The next time that Jonny was out of the house Mary washed her purchases from VS and Swimco. It got her thinking about what Jonny was saying. She had heard rumours that some other company was looking at her but did not want to leave where she was at. Now things have changed so much that maybe a fresh start was in the cards for her. They could leave and be a couple in a new town.

After everything was washed and packed away Jonny had come home. Once he entered the house he walked over to his mother and hugged her and kissed her like he had been talking about like a lover, not like a son.

Mary had to excuse herself as she had a mini orgasm and need to change. "Jonny do you want to go and relax by the pool?"

"That sounds like a great idea Mary!"

She was still trying to get over the fact that he stopped calling her mom now. How do you bring up the subject of kids to someone so young? She figured that would be something that will have to be done at the moment when they are away.

Jonny has been busy at work and is looking forward to the trip. Well, the night before the trip Mary had the thought that if they are going to be sleeping in the same bed at the hotel she needs to see if it would work at home too. "Jonny I could use your company tonight. You have made me feel like a woman again and shown that I can be a person to a man."

Jonny looked shocked at that question. So as they get ready for bed he starts to think about the weekend. "Mary I would love to sleep with you now and always."

Mary could not believe it. She knew it would be a good trip.

The lead-up to the trip became a constant state of horniness for Mary as she needed to feel alive again with someone that truly loved her. As for Jonny, he had a hard time keeping his hands off of Mary. With each passing day, Jonny was pushing Mary to the breaking point.

When Mary arrived home from her last day of work before the holiday Jonny met Mary at the door it was to prepare her for the trip that might change their lives. Jonny gave Mary a kiss that was to set the mood for the week to come.

Part 2: Arriving for a holiday