Johnny Goode, Lead Guitar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was well aware of Johnny's guitar/rock history, and the sexual escapades that were publicized in gossip sheets. She found that very interesting. She knew that Ginger and Joy lived on the premises. She didn't know exactly what the arrangements were. She knew they did gigs locally and were selling lots of music -- in the various ways music sold now. She had listened to the Oaktree recording, and concluded that Johnny was having sex with both women. It intrigued her.

Lilly was settled into a small house at the edge of the property. Johnny had it fixed up and cleaned it for her. It was about three quarters of a mile from the studio. Lilly brought a bicycle. Johnny had a car that he left there for her, as well. In case of bad weather.

Johnny and Lilly would do their practices, and some recording, in the morning. Between eight and eleven. The work was going quite well, sometimes spectacularly -- if you could say that about classical violin. Two weeks in, they had six tracks complete.

The studio afternoons were taken up with the rock band's practices. Another gig at a downtown university was set in three weeks.

Ginger began showing up to watch Johnny and Lilly practice. She was really interested in how they interacted while playing. In some ways, it wasn't all that different from the rock interactions -- much to her surprise. Not that the two would do overtly sexual things. But they were sympatico, both while playing and while not playing. Ginger took note, and maybe was a little jealous. She asked Joy to come over to watch.

Joy was also taken aback by the subtle way Johnny and Lilly acted at the studio. She wondered if Lilly was trying to seduce Johnny. She thought not. She concluded that the two of them just liked each other, and liked playing music. Much the same as Joy, Ginger and Johnny liked each other, and playing music together. Except rock was overtly sexual. Classical was sexual in its undertone. She couldn't put her finger exactly on what was happening. She knew that it was a thing, though.

She began to consider what sex would be like between Johnny and Lilly after a concert. Maybe refined and graceful. She doubted that, though. Maybe loving and gentle. That disturbed her a little. She had no claim on Johnny. She had given that up in her moment of sluttish weakness. She had no right to be jealous. After all she watched Johnny fuck Ginger several times a week. But that was different. Somehow different.

Johnny and Lilly ate lunch at the studio, usually. Before the rock people showed for the afternoon polish sessions. Joy and Ginger showed up one day with sandwiches. They sat with Lilly and Johnny, watched them talking about the morning's session. They joined in, asking questions. All of them were musicians, and were interested in all kinds of music.

At this point, Lilly wondered about the two rock women, and their lunches. She understood that Johnny, Joy and Ginger shared a bed. Johnny had told her about it, before he hired her -- so she wouldn't be offended in some way. The image certainly did not offend Lilly. Far from it. Lilly wondered what it must be like, to be with Johnny. Or to be with all of them. She found herself masturbating at night while thinking about it. Also, she was in the house by herself, and she was getting horny.

She invited Johnny to dinner one Friday. He accepted. She made fish fritters, and a salad. Johnny was impressed. Lilly was dressed in a loose sun dress. She wore no bra. She often went braless, mainly because she could. Her breasts were not small, but she was slim, and they weren't big, either. In her sundress, it was obvious that she had no bra. Johnny understood that right away. He had been thinking about Lilly lately, in a sexual way. There was no doubt that he was attracted to her. She was pretty, and laid back, almost buttoned down. A challenge, maybe. But he didn't try for her. He had two women every night wanting attention. Lusty women. And he didn't want to mess up the musical interactions between Lilly and him.

But Johnny was not the sort of guy to be able to keep it in his pants, when provoked. Lilly's braless look provoked him. After dinner, there was a good deal of sexual tension.

Lilly asked, "Johnny, I know you sleep with Ginger and Joy in the same bed. And I listen to the band's music. When you play a concert, do you just go out and fuck right after?"

"Yes."

"Both of them?"

"Yes. Also they have sex with each other. Rock is all about sex."

"Oh, I know.....well....classical, not so much. But that doesn't mean that we classical musicians are celibate, you know."

"I never thought that."

He looked at her and she stood up. She took his hand and he stood up, as well.

"Can you fuck me like I was a rock star?"

"Oh yes."

They were in the bedroom fast, clothes off, kissing. She was lithe, sensual and very horny. She just dropped down and started to suck his cock. It was bigger than any she'd had before. But Johnny didn't want to come in her mouth -- just yet. He pulled her up, tossed her down on the bed. She opened herself up.

"Not real hard -- at first -- you're big."

Johnny put his cock at her gate, slowly pressed it inside her. She was tight, so tight. He was all the way in and began fucking her slowly, then increased. She came so hard. Lily had never experienced an orgasm quite like that one. When she had her spasms, his big dick made it much more intense.

Johnny felt her orgasm, and it brought him to the edge. He made a snap decision, and he didn't even try to hold off. He just filled her up with shot after shot. And she came a second time.

They lay there, after he rolled off.

She said, "That was so great, so great. Thank you, Johnny!"

"Always happy to oblige. It's been a long time since I felt anyone come so hard as you did."

"I never felt a guy come like that. How can you do it, when you must fuck them every night?"

"Well, I do usually have some fun every night. Don't know the answer, though. And, sometimes they just get each other off."

They were in a dreamy state. They stayed that way for maybe twenty minutes, when she started rubbing his cock. He got hard. She mounted him from the top. She was slow and steady, until she started to feel it again. Then she picked up the pace and came hard. Still, she persisted. She came again, bringing him along. Then she just collapsed onto him.

They got up and cleaned the dinner dishes, naked. She kept giggling, wiggling her ass at him.

"Am I the tightest you ever had?"

"No doubt. Felt so great." This started him up. He was mostly hard when they finished the dishes. She took him into the small living room, shoved him down on the couch. She got onto her knees and started sucking him off. She did a passable job, impelled by sheer lust. She wasn't practiced. But Johnny was thrilled to see her in that position. She'd look right at him as she licked his dick. She was so much like the proverbial girl next door. But here she was, a lewd slut, just for him. Those thoughts had him about to come, and he grunted.

She sucked harder, determined to have his cum. She got it, and she swallowed almost all of it, then looked directly at him as she licked her lips, then the head of his cock, spreading the cum around, then swallowing it again.

Lilly had never behaved as she was behaving with Johnny -- shameless and slutty. When she had sex, she would have orgasms, but nothing as intense as this night.

She flopped down on the couch next to him. It was ten pm.

"You can have me any time you want. Anywhere. Maybe we can do it in the studio before we play."

"An interesting idea. In rock, we wait until after the music. Maybe classical will be different."

"Are you going home?"

"Yeah, I need to be there in the morning. I'll see you at eight. Don't wear any panties. We'll see what happens."

Johnny gave her a big kiss, then rolled on out. He came in the front door at 10:30. He was met by Joy and Ginger. They could see right away that he had been fucking Lilly. He just smiled at them.

"Is there anything left, big boy?" Joy was mildly piqued. She and Ginger had licked each other about an hour before. Now they were waiting to see if Johnny even made it home.

"I doubt it. I could try, though."

"What's to become of us poor, abandoned rock stars?" Ginger pouted this out, but she was joking. She really had no problem with Johnny fucking Lilly. Maybe she would get to fuck her as well. She and Joy had a dildo belt with various sizes. She idly wondered what size would best fit Lilly.

Joy was in no mood to joke. She knew that Johnny had high regard for Lilly. She saw Lilly as a true threat to their life style. Johnny didn't need the money they got from touring. Come to that, neither did she. But she liked to tour -- the thrills, and raw sex. She loved singing as raunchy as she could and revving up the crowd. She knew that Johnny also loved the crowd and raunchy music. Ginger, too. She needed to consider all of this -- the Lilly thing. It was perfectly clear that Johnny had just fucked Lilly, likely more than once. That was no problem. She didn't want him to fall n love with her, and she thought that might happen. And she had admitted to herself recently that she was truly in love with Johnny. She had fucked it up, but it hadn't gone away. It wasn't just the great sex. Well, that was a big part, but not all.

"Well," Ginger said, "how was she? Was she a classic?"

"She was.....tight. I shouldn't fuck and tell, though. I had a grand time. Sorry."

"It's okay, Johnny," said Joy. "We knew when we saw you guys in the studio that you'd soon fuck her. Did she seduce you. Or you her?"

"She started it. No doubt that's what she had in mind when she asked me to dinner."

Ginger said, laughing, "The slut!"

They all started laughing hard at that. They really had a difficult time stopping.

Joy said, "Really, though, what are you going to do? Fuck all of us in some sort of rotation? Maybe Ginger and I should hire a handsome keyboard guy."

Ginger said, "Oh, that's an idea. We'd need a young one that could fill in when Johnny was fucking Lilly. And I do mean fill in!" They started to laugh again. But Joy wasn't really amused. Just - she couldn't.....shake the idea that Johnny might fall for Lilly. Unsettling, it was.

She liked the way things were going. She hadn't gotten all the way back with Johnny. Still, she slept with him every night, even if she had to share him with Ginger. That was her fault. And she loved Ginger, so could stand Johnny's sexual attention to her. Johnny was a stud that she once had all to herself, and that she loved deeply. Now she still loved him, but he was a free agent, sexually. She knew that she was also -- technically at least -- free to go get another man. She only wanted Johnny. Her Brandon adventure had taught her that. He wasn't even a good fuck. Well, if she did lose Johnny, she could at least be able to find a guy who could fuck. But she was very afraid that Johnny would fall for Lilly and marry her, even start another family. She didn't want some other guy, or to start over again. If only she hadn't been distracted and slutty.

Johnny just watched Ginger and Joy that night. They teased him mercilessly about it. But, although he was aroused by watching, he held out. Three women in one night didn't seem -- reasonable. And he wanted to keep Lilly in mind, until they were in the studio the next day.

When he got to the studio the next day, Lilly was wearing another sun dress, with no bra. Johnny assumed that she also had no panties. She did have sandals on. She smiled when she saw him. He was wearing only a pair of gym shorts. One look at her and he was obviously erect. She twirled, flashing her no panty look. That was too much for him. Later he would consider what an easy lay he was. Now he wasn't thinking with anything but his dick. He turned Lilly around. He pushed her over her piano. He lifted up her skirt. He put his fingers along her slit, found her sopping wet. So he slid up behind her and started to fuck her hard and fast. She was really anticipating this, maybe not exactly like it was, from behind. Her clit started rubbing on he piano, as Johnny plunged in and out of her. She just started to have multiple orgasms, one after another, moaning and screaming - "Uh, uh, uh, ohhhh!"

Johnny couldn't hold out long. He came hard, way up inside her. She was still pulsing as he got soft. He stepped back, handed her a tissue, then another. He watched her reach up and clean herself. He found that to be erotic. She tossed her tissues into the trash, and sat down at the piano. She started to play a blues number. It started soft and ramped up. When she finished. Johnny gave her a round of applause. And.....as he did that, he heard more applause, coming from he booth. Lights came on in there, and it was Joy and Ginger. They were whooping and clapping.

"We decided to see what you guys were up to in the studio," Joy said.

"Up to no good, we see," Ginger piped in.

The door opened, and they came out. All four of them stood there staring at each other. Joy was a little surprised that Lilly wasn't at all shy about what happened. If anything, she had hidden a smirk when they first exposed themselves. But she stifled it.

Lilly said, "Sorry, ladies, this was just an experiment, to see what would happen with the music."

"Well," said Joy, "It seems like you suddenly got the blues forcing its way out of you. Maybe Johnny planted some in there and it had to be expelled."

"No. I can play the piano. I can play anything on the piano. I just felt....sexy, so I played that." Lilly didn't seem embarrassed, even now.

Joy said, "Play some more sexy music!"

Lilly went into a rendition of an old blues song she knew -- Shoes Under My Bed. Joy also knew it. She started to sing it, in her low down bluesy voice.

"You left your shoes under my bed. Shoulda had my husband's there instead. But it's your shoes under my bed this morning, baby.

If he stays out all night, doin things he knows ain't right, then I'll have your shoes under my bed, everrry night....."

They kept going. Johnny picked up his violin, and used it to play the blues with Lilly. Ginger sang counterpoint, back up. After a few minutes they just tapered off, and Lilly played a blues coda.

"Damn!" Johnny was flabbergasted. 'That was a sound. We could do a blues album. How many songs do you know, Lilly?"

"Lots. I used to make some money playing them. It's not difficult, but you have to get the timing right. With the singer." She looked at Joy. Joy looked right back. She licked her lips.

"Hold up!" This was Johnny. I...I don't..."

Joy smiled at him. "Not really any of your business, big boy. All you have to do is play background, then step up when it's your turn."

She walked right over to Lilly, bent over and gave her a hard, long kiss with tongue. Lilly was into it right away. Ginger looked eager, not left out. She stepped to Johnny.

"Looks like we're background this time." She pulled him into a hug and kiss, distracting him from the fact that Joy had pulled Lilly off the stool, pushed her until she was leaning on the piano, lifted her skirt and attacked her clit and vulva. Lilly was unable to stop Joy. She didn't want to stop her. She had her --??th -- orgasm of the morning. Joy licked up as much as she could. By that time Ginger was sucking Johnny's cock.

Joy sat on the piano bench. She had on gym shorts, but only for a few seconds. Then she was naked and exposed. Lilly knew what to do. She was on her knees, returning the favor. Joy shoved Lilly's head hard between her legs. And she came hard on Lilly's tongue.

She left Lilly, went over to Ginger and Johnny, just as Johnny was coming in Ginger's mouth. She pulled Ginger off Johnny. She gave Ginger a big cum kiss, and sucked some of Johnny's cum into her mouth. Then she crawled back to Lilly and deposited the cum into her. Lilly was so much into it that she came right away. Johnny collapsed onto a chair. Joy stood up and sat on his lap. Lilly went to Ginger, and gave her a big kiss and hug. Then they sat on the piano bench.

There was no sound but hard breathing for a considerable time.

"Now what?" This was Ginger. "Maybe we should try some music." She realized that the sound recorder had been on the whole time.

Johnny picked up his violin. He started playing a sedate, mathematical fugue. He made it faster. Lilly, naked, played along, Ginger got a loose acoustic guitar, played a background riff or two. Joy hummed, louder and softer. This all went on while Johnny played to the end of the number, and gave a soft stop signal. Silence.

Lilly got up. She was stunned by all this. More so that the others, who were accustomed to similar bacchanalia. She picked up her dress.

"I need a shower before our regular practice session." Lilly started toward the back room, where there was a shower. She had her dress.

But she tossed it down on the piano. "What the fuck do I need this for now?" She walked into the shower room, and they heard the shower running.              

Joy said, "I think she may need some time to process. Let's just get dressed and wait for her."

Ginger said, "You know, I bet Lilly could kill it as a keyboard player. Maybe we should recruit her."

Lilly came back out, drying herself with a towel. He saw that the rest were dressed. It didn't faze her at all. She dropped the towel, pranced around naked for a minute. Then she got her dress and shucked it on over her head.

"You're a bunch of perverts, if ever there was one. I did enjoy it though."

Johnny said, "Let's see how we do with the sonata."

So, while Joy and Ginger watched, the two of them set up and played a six minute sonata. When they were done, the women applauded.

Johnny said, "It had a lot of depth. Not technically perfect, and yet a lot of depth."

"Agreed. Shall we keep going?" Lilly and Johnny completed recording two more pieces, while Joy ran the sound and Ginger watched from the bubble. By then the two players were exhausted.

Let's go have some food. They trouped up to the house, made sandwiches.

"What are we going to do about all this? I mean, the three of us might kill poor Johnny. Also, we need to do music. I want Lilly.....to try playing keyboard for us." This was Joy. Johnny thought Joy was really fond of Lilly.

He was very fond of Lilly. And the other two. But Lilly was new and he felt tender toward her, despite the mini-orgy they'd just had.

Lilly said, "Keyboard would be a stretch. Maybe. Let me consider it."

Ginger cut in, "Let's go back down and give it a try. We can set up fast and I have a couple of songs that have a keyboard/or a piano."

That's what they did. Joy called the Greens in. They set up and Lilly read out the keyboard on one of Ginger's songs. She had it on the second go round, and they did a take. Lilly was a natural.

She said, "I want to try one with a real piano."

They did that. That worked as well. They kept at it. Then Johnny picked up his banjo, started playing a reel type song. Lilly joined, and they finished up strong. There was applause.

It was time for he kids to come from the bus. Lilly went for them. They had snacks, worked on dinner, peeked at each other from time to time.

Dinner was raucous -- with the kids picking up on the mood. It was ten o'clock by the time they were all asleep.

Four people were in the living room. No one was quite sure what might happen.

Johnny said, "I could line you all up and fuck you serially. I might survive it, who knows?"

That started a round of laughs.

"Let's just go upstairs and see what happens." Joy started up without another word. The others followed. They all were out of their clothes fast, and on the bed. As if by agreement, the women all set upon Johnny. He was overwhelmed. One of them mounted him as the others smothered him in boobs and kissed. The one on him was really tight, so he knew it was Lilly. He just came right away.