Johnny Goode, Lead Guitar Ch. 02

Story Info
Will Johnny prosper after the betrayal?
10.5k words
3.98
32.8k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,493 Followers

(When we left Johnny, he and his ex-wife had become fuck-buddies. Johnny had decided that he would never remarry her. He stated that he would never promise her exclusivity. She also made no promises to be true to him. But they had their three children, and she lived nearby. Johnny had just received a call from Ginger Baker. His old lead singer, not the drummer.)

Johnny answered the phone, "Hello, is that Ginger Baker?"

"Yes, it is, Johnny. Well, I married Billy Rogers, so I'm Ginger Rogers now."

Johnny laughed, and so did Ginger. "Well, Ginger Rogers looked a whole lot better than Ginger Baker. How are you?"

"I'm doing okay. I've been divorced for two years. I have a son, Jimmy, as you know."

"He's what? Thirteen?"

"Twelve. We're still in Collegetown. I heard you and Joy got divorced."

"We did. She went on that tour, although I told her not to do it. You know what happened, right?"

"I can guess. She's a great singer, but maybe not emotionally intelligent. She was that way in high school. I still like her, though. What about the kids?"

"They're doing well, mainly because Joy lives just down the road and they see a lot of her."

"Do you see a lot of her?"

"Fuck buddies. That's it. She's not allowed to stay over, unless the kids are all away. I don't want them to be confused. What about Billy? Do you see him?"

"Sometimes. He's a hit and miss proposition. That brings me to why I called. I maybe need a favor. I wonder if you can front me some studio time?"

"Sure, tell me about it."

"Well, I wrote some stuff. I have a small band here. But we need to polish, and get some things recorded. So, around here that'll be difficult. I...I don't want to mess up anything you have going. You know what I mean?"

"Darlin' you won't mess up anything that's not already messed up. Maybe you can fix it up, who knows? When will you come, and how many people?"

"Me and Jimmy, a drummer, bass. I play the guitar, now."

"Doing the Tedeschi thing?"

"Nah, just trying to make some extra money, for college for Jerry. We'd like to come when school lets out, mid-June. Okay?"

"Perfect. Here's the google address....."

The conversation was in late May. Johnny mentioned it to Joy about a week later, after they had completed that day's fuck buddy stint. Johnny was becoming addicted to mid-day sex. Maybe Joy was as well. They were getting along great, in and out of bed. They stuck to the new rules. But nothing in the rules said that they had to see others. Johnny had only had sex with Joy since she came back around. He thought that she also stayed only with him, but he didn't ask. He trusted her to tell him if she did.

Johnny said, "Another fine time was had by all. You know, I don't want to put a snake in the garden, but Ginger called last week. She asked for some studio time. Mid-June. I told her yes. She has a three person band, and wants to get smooth and get some tracks."

"Okay. I'll be happy to see her. It's been a while. How is she?"

"Seems okay. Divorced. Her married name is Ginger Rogers."

Joy gave a broad smile at that. "Girl has all the luck."

"Maybe you could look for some extra space. Her, her son and two others."

"I know what we can do. I'll break out the RV for her and.....Jimmy? That's right, isn't it?"

"Yes. What about the two band guys?"

"They can sleep in the back room at the studio. It's comfortable enough. They can shower up there. How long?"

"Not sure. I have to say, I'll be very happy to see her. I have nothing but good memories. Don't get pissed."

"I won't. I always liked her in school. She was two years behind, but we lived near each other. She could sing even then. Her voice was better than mine for most things. Still is. I have a rock voice. She's got a good voice."

"You have the best rock voice of anyone, man or woman. That's a blessing."

Joy reached for his cock, happy with his praise.

Ginny arrived with her entourage. Her son Jimmy was also a red head, and big for his age. He and Robbie hit it off right away. It also seemed as if Mary liked Jimmy. Johnny was amused by that.

The real surprise when Ginny came (not that way) was that her two bandmates were women. Joyce Green on drums and Lacy Greene (no relation) on bass guitar. Joyce was a lean, strong looking woman in her early thirties. She had black hair and an olive complexion. Lacy was a small, soft looking young woman, blonde, plump, with a pleasant smile. Jinny settled them into the room off the studio. Jimmy and his mom moved into the RV. But as they were doing that, Robbie offered to have him sleep in Robbie's extra pull out bed. That left Ginger in the RV, all hooked up and ready. Of course, it had an unsavory history, but Johnny had learned to ignore that.

They all had dinner together, hot dogs and burgers. It was a nice time. Everyone got along. Johnny wondered if Lacy and Joyce were a couple. It turned out that they were.

The kids all retired around 9:30. Lacy and Joyce went down to the studio soon after. Joy and Ginger were half stoned, and began to discuss high school. They were laughing and teasing each other. Johnny just watched. He began to get an erection. Ginger looked good in a tube top and short skirt. Joy was wearing a sleeveless dress. She always looked good.

Ginger looked over at Johnny.

"You've got a hard on, Johnny! What kind of guy are you?"

Joy started laughing. "He's always horny. He's that kind of guy. You know, I believe that the two of us are the only women he's ever fucked."

Ginger looked at Johnny. "Well? Who else, then?"

"No one. Just the two of you. And, never at the same time." Johnny smiled at them. It was a suggestion and a challenge at the same time.

Joy said, "I was wondering how long it would take you to try for Ginger. Not long. I'm happy that you included me."

Ginger stood up and took off her tube top. She pirouetted, looking at both of them. Joy was breathing hard. Johnny was already hard. Ginger slipped her skirt off. She stretched herself out and wiggled suggestively. Ginger had a great body, lush and enticing. She turned her back on the other two. She started slowly to slip her panties off, pulling them over her ass. They dropped to her feet. She used one foot to pick them up. She turned and flung the panties at the couch where Johnny and Joy sat.

Ginger looked at Johnny, and Joy.

"I want you both. Now!" She moved toward the couch. Joy met her with a hug, and began kneading her tits. Johnny stood up and stripped in a matter of seconds. He was sticking straight out. Johnny had been doing a lot of hard farm work. He was in the best shape of his life. He was cut. Joy knew that, but Ginger was happily surprised.

"God, Johnny, you look like a porno stud. I want to eat you up."

Joy was still mauling Ginger's breasts. She started sucking them. Johnny was too aroused to be surprised by this -- especially when Ginger began licking his cock. He moaned. He reached down and rubbed Joy's panties, now exposed. Ginger took his cock into her mouth.

Joy stood up. "Upstairs! Now - the kids." She was breathing hard and fast.

She led the two to the master bedroom, with its king bed. As she walked, she shed her dress. When she got into the room, she took off her panties. Ginger shoved Johnny onto the bed. She turned toward Joy, and slowly mounted Johnny cowgirl style. Johnny's cock slipped into her, as it had many times before. Joy watched this, then she dropped onto her belly, pushed her face right toward Johnny's balls. She licked them, then up his shaft as he thrust in and out of Ginger. Joy then started to lick Ginger's clit. Ginger came (yes, that way). Joy didn't let up, although her face was soaked. She started rubbing herself. Johnny couldn't see Joy, but he could feel her tongue and chin on his dick. Ginger had another orgasm, so intense that Johnny could feel a pulsing all over his cock. He started to come, as hard as ever in his life. It was like he had merged with Ginger completely. He kept surging. Joy felt the heat of the moment and rubbed herself into a good finish. Johnny's cum spurted out of Ginger, onto Joy's face. She rubbed it all over her face, into her mouth. She got onto her knees and kissed Ginger, shoving Johnny's cum into Ginger's mouth. Their tongues swirled around each other. Salty and sweet. Ginger got off of Johnny, and the two women moved up until they were on either side of him. Ginger gave him a cum kiss. Joy was next. Ginger had his cock in her hand. She tightened around it, and Johnny erupted for the second time in minutes. He collapsed back. The women kissed once more, over his exhausted body. Then they all subsided onto the bed.

After a few minutes, when breathing returned to almost normal, Johnny spoke.

"That's it for me. It'll never be better than that. I don't have to ever have sex again."

The women started to laugh. Joy said, "Just me and Ginger, then."

Ginger said, "We could recruit the rest of the band." They all laughed. Then the three of them fell asleep, exhausted.

The next morning Johnny awoke with a beautiful woman on each side of him. His idea of heaven. He wondered how this all might work out. The two women didn't seem to be jealous. Rather the opposite. It looked like they might switch hit sometimes. Johnny wondered if he should be jealous. Then he started to think about Ginger, Joy and the studio. It was idle musing, for the moment.

The two women woke at the same time. There was some stretching and touching. There was bad breath. So, there was tooth brushing. Naked tooth brushing turned out to be sexy. Ginger brushing her teeth, viewed from behind, emphasized her fine ass, shaking as her arm moved. Johnny was attentive. And....so was Joy. Johnny gave Joy a look, and Joy licked her lips. They waited until Ginger rinsed. Then they executed a pincer attack. Ginger put up no resistance. They conquered her quickly, moved her to the bed. She was giggling, wiggling. She said, "I surrender. Take me!"

She dove between Joy's legs, licking her thighs. She was on her knees, and wiggled her ass as an invitation. Johnny obliged, and entered her from behind. That shoved her further toward Joy. Ginger was being double teamed. Joy pulled Ginger fully into her snatch, and Ginger licked furiously. Johnny was pounding her. Ginger got off, and Joy quickly followed. Johnny kept up his attack, increasing his pace, and spurted off inside Ginger.

The three of them got into the big shower. They needed to eat. Moe and Jinny had the kids at breakfast. The three adults got some stares from the kids as they came downstairs.

Johnny said, "Question time later. Food."

After the kids were settled outside, the three of them went to the studio. Ginger and her bandmates set up. They had three songs they wanted to do that day. Joy and Johnny watched, and ran the sound equipment. The session lasted until lunch, with all three songs recorded, maybe not the final ones.

Johnny had lunch brought down to the table outside of the studio.

He said, around his sandwich, "I have a few suggestions, if you don't mind."

"Me, too," said Joy.

That began a discussion of how to do improved sessions in the afternoon. When they went back inside, Johnny took his guitar. Joy also went in the glass room, and they left the recording on.

The five of them worked out an up-tempo version of the fist number.

Johnny said, "I think for the next one, Joy and you should harmonize, with a guitar counterpoint. He demonstrated. The two women started a little dissonate, but soon meshed. The synergy with Johnny's understated guitar turned out to be fantastic.

Something similar happened on the third tune, a real rocker. Joy's rough voice, coupled with Ginger's soaring notes, made for a totally different sound, with Johnny again just sending in licks as he felt it. All five of them were truly exhilarated.

Ginger said, "Wanna do a tour?" She was only half joking.

Joy and Johnny looked at each other. "We'll talk about some local, D.C. dates, maybe. No big publicity. Maybe the Oaktree." This was Johnny. "We'd have to have maybe fifteen more songs."

"Meanwhile," said Ginger, "I'm starving."

They all trouped up to the main house, where all the kids were playing video games.

Dinner, tacos, was eagerly consumed, and kids were weaned off the games. When the place settled down, Johnny and Joy walked outside to talk, by some mutual, unspoken agreement.

Joy said, "Well? Are you good to get back into rock, now that you've gone high class?"

"Sure, but we just need to do some local sets, overnight at most, to start. It'll take a month to work up a show. But, I don't believe I'd ever go on some grand national thing."

"What did you think of the two women?"

"They were fine. Not totally polished, but fine. They'll get better if we practice."

"Okay. I've got some stuff I wrote that might work with Ginger. I love the way we sound together."

"Great, we can do the work here, maybe get a gig in August, before school starts."

They went back inside, passing the Greens on their way out. The kids were asleep, and the sexual tension rose.

Johnny said, "I won't beat around the bush. We should all go upstairs. It'll add some depth to our sound." The women giggled. Ginger stroked the front of Johnny's pants.

"About this much depth, I'd say."

It took about three minutes for them to be naked in the big bed. Ginger and Joy got on their knees at the edge of the bed. They each wiggled around, moaning. Seemed as if they wanted to know who he'd fuck first. He did eeny, meeny minee, mo, slapping their asses. Joy won. Johnny fucked her hard from behind. He reached to rub her clit. It wasn't long before she came. Johnny pulled out, Ginger got back into position. Johnny fucked her hard until they both came. Johnny sat on a nearby chair. He was ignored.

Joy shoved Ginger back on the bed. She started licking Johnny's cum out of Ginger. Ginger came again. Joy moved up and gave Ginger some cum, in a big kiss. Lots of salty tongue. Ginger took it down to Joy's clit, injected what was left into Joy, and then finished her off with her tongue. Johnny was hard again, watching that. He sat there, as the two women hugged each other, kissing.

"Did you guys get it on in high school?" Johnny asked. They looked at him.

Ginger walked to the chair, sat on Johnny's knee and masturbated him until he came again.

She said, "That's all for tonight, folks. I have to think up some more perversions."

Once again, they all slept in the same bed. When Johnny woke up the next morning, early, Joy was spooning Ginger. Ginger's arm was over Johnny's chest. Johnny wondered again if he should be jealous. He wasn't, though.

They got up in time to wake the children, and help with breakfast.

The day's morning session polished up the first three songs. The afternoon was spent on two of Joy's. Things were going really well. Johnny got a sound guy to come in and run the board when they were playing.

At night the three of them always used the big bed. As time went by, not every night was an intense orgy. Sometimes Johnny would just watch the women. Sometimes he would have sex with one, while the other watched. Things varied. Johnny noticed that the music was swept along by the sex, or vice versa. It was something he'd known before, and why he was so set on keeping Joy off the All-Star tour. Now it was working to the advantage of the three of them.

Johnny booked a one night show at the Oaktree, in a close DC suburb. He thought the band was ready. He arranged for a top flight recording of the show. Nerves were on display as the group arrived at the venue -- except for Johnny, who was never nervous about playing music. The set up was professional, the place packed.

The show was a tremendous success from the start. The band walked out on stage, went right into the rocker, and killed it. From there on it was simply amazing. Joy and Ginger were perfect, Johnny's guitar wasn't intrusive, just supported them. Johnny didn't see himself as the star here, just a rainmaker. But his riffs held the numbers together. The band -- GJ&J -- finished with another stellar rocker, then the two women went acapella on a slow chant like number, and Johnny played a small coda to end it. No encores.

The three of them rushed out to the RV. The Greens were in a van with the stuff. They all were really hyped. Good sex was had by all. Then they started the drive back home -- 90 minutes. The next morning the show got rave reviews, seen later in the day by the band, all of whom slept in -- a Sunday.

School was about to start for the kids. Ginger enrolled Jimmy at the local school, and rented her house in Pennsylvania. The four children had spent a long summer together. Jimmy had bonded with the others. He was happy to stay, although he missed some of his buddies at home.

After consultation, Johnny booked another show nearby, in a larger arena at a local university. That sold out. That show went just as well as the first, except the band added a couple of new tunes, and Johnny put in a pure blues song, so he could really play hard. Joy sang that one with him.

Ginger was happy with the arrangements. She wasn't getting rich, but was doing better than ever before. And......the two women were in love. They both loved Johnny, but their main focus shifted to each other. That was okay with him. It wasn't as if he was being denied. They all slept in the same bed. It was a subtle shift, and all three noticed. Who knows what can happen in this life?

The Oaktree live album went soaring to number one. Life was good.

As for Brandon, he had yet to regain his ability to play the guitar. He had nerve damage in his hand. He did a tour where he sang, and did okay. But he had to declare bankruptcy, because his hefty income was outpaced by alimony and child support. Johnny had kept track of this. He didn't feel the need to help, though. The guy brought it on himself. He wondered why he never heard from Brandon or the police. Maybe Brandon didn't really know what had happened. He had been knocked cold as soon as he awoke. Enough time had passed that Johnny stopped worrying.

It did occur to him that he might be better off now than before. Ginger certainly was. But he believed that he had lost something with Joy's betrayal. There was a closeness missing. He thought that it would never come back, now. Close, perhaps, but not the same.

Johnny never once considered marrying -- either one, or both, of the women. No need. Wouldn't really be appropriate.

Johnny wanted to concentrate further on his classical violin. Playing that pleased and calmed him. Rock and blues were fine. He loved that, and the rush that came with it. At home, with the two women, he sometimes needed a time out. He'd go to the studio and play the violin. At one point he decided he needed a piano player. He called a fellow that had helped him with the classical album. He got a recommendation for a woman who would come open that month.

Lilly Baxter came out for an audition. She was about thirty, 5'6", slim, light brown hair. She had a pretty face, wore no make up, dressed for the audition like the girl next door.              

He greeted her, and the adjourned to the studio. He gave her some music, which she easily played. He asked her to accompany him in a short piece for piano and violin. She was perfect. Maybe better than that. Her piano added a lot to his violin, as background, then as lead, in intervals. They completed the piece.

"You're hired if you want the job." Johnny was enthusiastic.

"I do." Lilly was very excited. She had played for some major orchestras as a back up. She had done various recitals with strings, threesome, and quartets. But her income was sporadic. This was a chance to record, and save some money. The offer came with living quarters, meals, and a good paycheck. The contract was for six months. Lilly had no children. She had been married at twenty-two to her college sweetheart. He had constantly cheated on her, and she cut him loose. He hadn't wanted children, luckily. Lilly wasn't a nun. She was reasonably attractive, and, like most women, could get laid when she wanted to do it. She sometimes picked up a guy from a dance hall. She also had an off and on liaison with another piano player. Her divorce was four years ago. Since then, she had had better sex than in her marriage, but not steady sex.

demander
demander
1,493 Followers