Johnny Goode, Lead Guitar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joy muttered, "Right, now that's out of the way, let's......" She attacked Lilly and started licking her. Ginger went to Joy at the same time, and they had a circle. Johnny watched in amazement.

He got hard again. Ginger came for him, spread and he fucked her for a long time before he had his orgasm. The other two were in a sixty-nine position.

They all went to sleep. The next morning, Joy rode Johnny, starting before the other two were quite awake.

They got a shower, each, and breakfast with the kids. At that point the kids were basically wise to the sleeping arrangements, but said nothing. Off to school they went.

The four musicians then went to the studio and made some music, in a more disciplined way, with no real sex. Maybe some kissing. No coming. That session lasted for four hours and produced five recordings. Two blues numbers, one banjo, and two rockers. They did a ballad after lunch. Then Johnny and Lilly practiced a few classical numbers.

That's how it went, for two weeks. Johnny should have been exhausted, but he wasn't. He just kept making good music, and having sex in the evenings. They had a sort of tacit agreement not to have sex at the studio any more.

Johnny set up a date at the Oaktree for ten days away. He told management that it would be an experiment. They didn't mind. They could get top dollar and always sold out. With the booze and dinners, they made a mint when Johnny appeared. Ads went up right away, and tickets sold in a day.

The quartet kept practicing. They had a ninety minute set prepped - kind of prepped - by the date. It was a Saturday. Moe and Jinny had the kids.

Johnny introduced the show by telling the audience that the group was going to do genre bending that night, and it wouldn't be all the same rockers. Then he and Lillie kicked of a slow blues number, as an instrumental to start. But then Ginger sang a high verse behind the piano. The piano picked up the pace, Johnny started a true blues riff, and Joy blew in with her gravelly best voice. The piece went on for seven minutes, ending by coming down to just Johnny on the violin, softly playing.

The crowd was mesmerized. Then the room exploded in cheers. The rest of the set was greeted by as much enthusiasm. Johnny's banjo number went really well. Even when Johnny played a short violin sonata before the finale everyone liked it. The finale was an all out sex drenched rocker. No encore. They left out the back, into the bus. And the inevitable happened, with Joy and Johnny at the center of it. An hour after the show finished, they got the driver and started back home.

The show got rave reviews.

Johnny had a serious think about where all this was headed. A day after the Oaktree show, Lilly asked him to dinner again at her place. She did it when they were all at the studio.

"Hah!" said Joy, "She wants him all to herself."

"I do sorta want that. I have my reasons. It isn't you guys."

Johnny said, "I could use the rest that only fucking one woman would provide. I accept."

So that night Lilly and Johnny retired to her separate house. She made a quick burger dinner. Then they made love on her bed. It wasn't a pure fuck. Lilly started small caresses. Johnny reciprocated. And they made soft love. Up until Lilly had a massive orgasm, and Johnny fucked her hard until he came.

"My," he said, "I really liked that."

"Me, too. I thought we should have ordinary, woman and man sex. You know I'm in love with you. I wanted to show you that."

"I....I love you, too, Lilly. I'd like to.....be with you....."

"What about Joy and Ginger?"

"You know, Ginger's a wonderful person, but I've never thought about being exclusive with her. Joy and I were married. She messed that up, and it'll never happen again. If you and I......were exclusive, could you -- you know -- forsake all others?

"Oh, yes. Yes, I could do that -- if that's what you wanted. Also, I'm almost thirty-one, and I want to have a child. With you, if you agree. Whether we get married or not."

Johnny was taken aback, at first. But then he flipped right over into being happy. That surprised him even more that Lilly's statement.

"Okay, Lilly. I'd love to knock you up. I'll marry you if that's what you want."

"I accept. I see the proposal has aroused you. I hope the thought of being with me keeps you hard and ready. Maybe you should use that on me now."

So Johnny fucked her. From behind and hard. Lilly loved it, as always.

She said, after, "Are we really getting married?"

"Yes."

"Will we still fuck Joy and Ginger?"

"Would you want to do that, Lilly?"

"Oh......well.....once in a while. I really like it. But I like it with just you more."

"We'll make an announcement as soon as I get a ring."

He went into town with Lilly the next day and they picked out an engagement ring, and a wedding ring. Johnny considered that, after his marriage to Joy, he should be leery of another commitment. But he wasn't. He didn't know why, for sure. He just thought Lilly was different from Joy.

The two slept at the guest house for the next two days, then they called Joy and Ginger into the main room of the big house.

Johnny said, "Lilly and I are getting married."

Joy gasped, "Oh. Oh. Congratulations. I guess." She had tears in her eyes. Ginger gave her a big hug.

"Joy, I hope, when you think about it, that you won't think badly of me and Lilly. I love you. And Ginger, too. But I want a chance with Lilly. She wants a baby. I'd like that."

Joy said, "It's okay. I'm happy for you. But, what about sex? You know, with me and Ginger. I was getting into the whole orgy thing." She was still teary.

"We talked about it, but haven't come to a firm conclusion. For sure, it would be less frequent."

"Well," said Joy, "maybe we should get our licks in while we can..."

So they did.

Johnny had the idea that Joy and Ginger should do a duet act, with the Greens. He thought that the two of them melded really well on their harmonies. He worked up two songs where they could do that, and they practiced them at the studio, leading up to the wedding.

The recordings of those two songs turned out to be so compelling that the women decided to work on an entire set. By the time Lilly and Johnny got married, they had an act, of sorts.

The wedding was small, family, friends, lovers. Lilly and Johnny went to London for their honeymoon -- because Lilly always wanted to see London. They had a great time. On their return, they settled into the 'guest' house.

When they got back, Johnny listened to the new girl group's set. He believed that they had some songs that would really hit it big. But he thought the act was missing something in particular -- a lead guitar. Ginger was okay. But her singing was way better than her guitar. However, Johnny was not about to go on tour with them. He didn't want to do the Oaktree, either. After some thought, he decided that they needed a new guitar person. That's what he told them.

They went to the studio, and Johnny demonstrated how the new parts would fit. He convinced them.

Joy said, "But if you won't do it, who will?"

"Yeah, it's one thing to convince us when you're the one playing. Quite another with just someone to fill a blank space." This was Ginger.

Johnny asked, "Guy or girl?" The women hemmed and hawed. Especially Joy. She wanted a guy -- a good looking guy, at that. Everyone knew why they were hesitating. The new guy would eventually fuck both of them -- at least on tour. If he could hold up, that is.

Johnny said, with a smile, "You women will have to take it easy on him, if it's a guy. Start slow."

"Fuck you, Johnny!" Joy stormed off. Joy had been basically satisfied to share Johnny. She still thought of him as her husband, that she was lending out. But now, not only was he married to Lilly, but he was telling her she could go out on tour and fuck some other guy. That was what broke their marriage in the first place. Now he didn't mind. That's why she got angry and cried. She thought of that moment, more than any others, as the end for them. She knew that Johnny would never stand for Lilly getting it on with some lead guitar player. She sulked for days. Ginger spent a lot of time bucking her up. The basic message was that she needed to move on. Johnny still loved her, but she wasn't number one with him. Ginger ended up just saying......."Get over it!"

After ten days, when the girl group practiced their set with Johnny, a possible replacement was found -- by Ginger.

"I heard a guy play guitar on the State U radio the other night. He was good, but he was only twenty. His name is Wayne Brody. I printed out his picture, and made a demo tape from the radio stuff."

They all listened. Johnny got his number and called.

"Is this Wayne? Wayne Brody?"

"Yep."

"This is Johnny Goode. I was......."

"Sure, Johnny Goode is calling me. Who is it, really?"

"Wayne.....wait. Here's Joy."

Joy got on the phone. She had a very recognizable voice. She convinced Wayne that Johnny was Johnny.

"Why the call, then?"

"We'd like you to come down here, audition for a tour the women are working up. I can't do it."

"What tour? When?"

"We're putting together a show with Ginger and Joy singing, and our back ups, the Greens. We need a lead guitar. So far I've been filling in, but I can't go out. I think to start we'll do local DC stuff, then expand around the east coast. Maybe three weeks at a time, then two off. When it ends depends on bookings, and the band."

"Okay. When do I show up?"

They made arrangements to pick him up at the airport the next Monday. Johnny went. He wanted to talk to Wayne, apart from the women. He thought Wayne might be too inexperienced to understand what might happen.

When Johnny went to get Wayne, he was immediately impressed. Wayne was about 6', 180 pounds, with black hair and dark eyes. Johnny thought he might compliment the two women, with his on-stage appearance.

They got he car, and stowed Wayne's bag and instruments.

Johnny started. "I have to talk to you about touring. How much of it have you done?"

"A little, around college, with a college band. Then I played some DC venues."

"Well, a tour such as this one involves a lot of interpersonal relationships."

"Yeah, you know I read an article about you and Joy and that guy Brandon. I don't want to get into that kind of stuff."

"Well, that was a while ago, and Joy and I are divorced. I married another woman last month. That said, I was married to Joy when she took that tour, against my wishes. It ended our marriage, if not our relationship. She's a free agent now, though."

"I see. What about Ginger? And the Greens?"

"The Greens take care of themselves. Ginger is also a free agent."

"What exactly are you saying here?"

"Just, what happens happens, and that's between.....or among...you three. I have nothing to do with it. I mean, I have high regard for them, and I.....I've been in relationships with them. But what they do is up to them. I'm not against them going out. I suggested it. You know, I'm just married."

"I see."

"Now, as to the music...." They spoke for a while about that.

It was a good audition for Wayne. He played very well. He was young, and enthusiastic. The two women could be seen checking him out. When they were finished, they had dinner at the house. They made an offer to Wayne, which he accepted. That is, an offer of employment. There were no other explicit offers.

Johnny put Wayne in a loose room at the end of the kids' corridor. Then he and Lilly went out to the guest house. And Johnny was really curious about what would happen. But he tried to forget that.

At breakfast the next day it turned out that Wayne had been up early, running. He arrived back from his run just as Johnny and Lilly were getting there. Breakfast was served, and there was no obvious indication of how things went. The four of them went down to the studio to practice.

Wayne and the women synched that day, making Johnny wonder more. He didn't ask. As the week went on the music was sounding good. The Oaktree was Saturday. Johnny thought he would drive them in the bus and watch from the soundboard. Each day the music got better.

Wayne, unlike Johnny, was nervous before gigs. Ginger saw this. She smiled at him, took his hand and walked him into the bus, before the show. They came out half an hour later, and Wayne was much more relaxed. Ginger had a Cheshire cat smile. Joy was maybe a little annoyed. Johnny assumed that she'd get her chance.

The show went really well, and got a major boost from Wayne's guitar. Johnny was well pleased. After the encore, the three performers walked -- not ran -- into the bus. Johnny gave them an hour, cleaning up and doing business with the venue. When he got back to the bus, the three were.....relaxed, and out of their concert clothes. Smiles all around.

Johnny thought, "Okay." He drove back, and they discussed some technical things about the gig.

The new group, calling themselves Greenpieces, booked a few semi-local shows, and they all went well. Meanwhile, Wayne seemed to have moved into the big bedroom. Johnny was relieved, mostly. He admitted to himself that he was also annoyed. Not to the point of violence.

The new group set up a six week tour. In two weeks, they were setting off. Johnny and Lilly were working on a new baby. Ginger was a little apprehensive, leaving Jimmy. But Jimmy reassured her, and that was that.

During the six week tour, Ginger and Joy kept in touch with their kids via skype (or something like it). Johnny and Lilly moved back to the main house, big bedroom. Lilly got pregnant, and the strip showed positive two days before the return of the prodigal parents. Johnny was overjoyed, as was Lilly.

When Joy and Ginger returned, they were exhausted. Their tour had made a lot of money, and gotten a lot of praise. Wayne stayed for one night, then trekked back to his Collegetown place. The Greens took off for a long stint in England. They'd also made some good cash.

Johnny and Lilly had Joy and Ginger for a nice meal, and the four were in the big room after.

Johnny asked, "So, how did it all go? Wayne got out of Dodge fairly quickly."

Joy and Ginger started giggling. Joy said, "We dominated him. We owned him. He was our sex toy for the whole trip. And he loved it. I think he was embarrassed, and that's why he fled so fast."

Lilly was very interested in this statement. "What do you mean? Oh, I think I want some good detail."

Ginger said, "We called him the energizer bunny. After the first show, we took him to the bus and jumped his bones. He came inside me, pretty fast. I was on top. I started whispering to him. I told him I owned him, and he had to do better. As soon as I said I owned him he got hard. I laughed at him. You belong to both of us. You're our sex toy. He got so hard. I came on him. Then I got off, and Joy jumped on him. She heard what I did to him. She kept it up. She told him she might make him wear a dog collar. He groaned. Joy came and he came. After that, we completely owned him."

Johnny noticed that Lilly was masturbating with her hand inside her shorts. The three of them watched Lilly give herself an orgasm.

Joy said, "Oh, Lilly. What was it about that story that turned you on so much?"

Lilly blushed. "I got....you know...aroused by the idea of owning some guy like that. Sorry." She said that while looking at Johnny.

Ginger twittered, "Looks like Johnny may have to give his wife what she wants -- all the time!"

Johnny didn't comment.

Lilly said, "What else did you do to him?"

Joy said, "You know we have an apparatus so we can please each other. So we used it on him. We took his ass. He'd be fucking one of us from behind, and the other would fuck his ass at the same time. It was glorious."

"Johnny said, "Don't get any ideas, Lilly." They all laughed. But Lilly was very aroused. A sex vibe fell onto the room, like a fog from above. Johnny was apprehensive, but.....he was also curious about what would happen.

Joy said, "I believe all of us should go upstairs to the big bed now, and see what happens."

Lilly didn't say a word. She got up and grabbed Johnny's hand. She pulled him up the stairs, and the two star singers followed. Joy slapped Johnny's ass as they went up.

He was outnumbered, there were three of them. His wife seemed to want this. What could he do?

Eight months or so later, little Elizabeth Goode came into the world, healthy.

Th end.