Johnny Lee Wilson Ch. 02

Story Info
Johnny fucks his cousin, sister, and mom, plus a neighbor.
13.1k words
4.75
41.1k
72

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,060 Followers

Sexy Cousin and Sister Keep Me Busy ©

This story is about incest. I have submitted it under the Incest/Taboo category because that is the main theme. However, my main character, Johnny, also finds time to have sex with an older woman. This would normally be listed in the Erotic Couplings category. I hope this doesn't distract from the story, especially if you're ONLY interested in incest.

As always, all characters are over the age of 18. While I don't necessarily condone incest, I do enjoy writing about it. I hope you enjoy my story. If you didn't read Chapter One, please read it first so you understand who the characters are. If you like my stories, please let me know, leave a comment, and vote.

My sexy cousin Julie had just turned 22 and was starting a modeling career. She had completed modeling school in Dallas and had an arrangement with an agent named Kathy. The agent agreed to get her modeling jobs and in return, she would get a ten percent commission. That gave her an incentive to get Julie some high paying jobs since she would much rather get ten percent of $10,000 than ten percent of $1,000.

Kathy was 36, but she looked like 25. She had been a model before she decided to become an agent. She still had a model's body and she was gorgeous! She had called Julie and asked her to come to her office. Since Julie hadn't started to make any money, she couldn't afford a car, so she asked me to give her a ride.

Kathy's office was located in a high-rise office building in downtown Dallas. I was going to wait for Julie in my car, but she said it was too hot and asked me to go with her to meet Kathy. Since I didn't have to work that day, I had invited Julie to lunch after her meeting. Because of that, I had skipped my usual jeans and T-shirt and was wearing khakis and a light blue polo shirt. Since I thought I looked decent enough and wouldn't embarrass myself, I accompanied her to Kathy's office.

We were greeted by an attractive receptionist who told us to have a seat. While we were waiting, I was checking out the office. I glanced over at the receptionist, and she was smiling and looking me right in the eyes. I was thinking it was too bad Julie was with me because I would have probably made a pass at her. Just then, Kathy opened the door to her office and greeted Julie. Julie stood up, and I have no idea why, but I stood up at the same time. Kathy looked at me and then asked Julie, "And who might this be?"

"Oh, Kathy, this is my cousin Johnny. He was nice enough to give me a ride over here."

I don't believe the term "cougar" was in use at that time, but looking back on it, Kathy definitely looked like a cougar. I think she even licked her lips while she was looking me up and down. She told Julie to come in and she added, "Bring cousin Johnny with you."

We both went into a beautifully decorated office. She told Julie to have a seat, but she left me standing while she slowly walked completely around me. When she got back in front of me, she said, "Julie, you have a very handsome cousin. At first I thought you had brought your bodyguard with you." Then she looked at me and asked, "Have you ever thought about being a bodyguard?"

I laughed, but then I realized she wasn't joking. She appeared to be serious, so I apologized for laughing and then answered, "Miss, uh, Kathy. I don't know the first thing about being a bodyguard." And then something dawned on me. I asked, "Why would Julie need a bodyguard?"

Kathy put her hand out like she was going to touch me, but then hesitated and asked, "May I?"

I told her I didn't mind, so first she put her hand on my chest, then ran it down toward my abdomen. Then she took her hand away and placed it on my bicep. She slightly squeezed it, and then said, "Have a seat, Johnny."

I sat down next to Julie and Kathy told me she would get back to me in a minute. She said she wanted to discuss some business with Julie first. She asked Julie if she minded me being there while they discussed business. Julie said she didn't mind, so Kathy told her she had a job for her the following week in Waco. She said it wasn't a high-paying job, but it was a start. She explained that she had worked with an advertising agency for over a year and she was happy with their track record.

Basically, they were interested in working with new, unknown models to help them get a start in the business. They would start with small jobs, and if they were happy with the model's work, they would probably offer her bigger and higher paying jobs.

The job Julie was being hired for was with a little known clothing company, modeling their new line of women's pants and blouses. Julie was ecstatic! She didn't care that it was a small job. She was just happy to have her first modeling job.

Kathy told Julie to meet her at the office at 5:00 am the following Monday. She said they would drive to Waco together for the photo shoot and return to Dallas no later than 5:00 pm. When they had finished discussing their business, Kathy turned to me and said, "Johnny, you asked why Julie would need a bodyguard. The simple answer is, she probably doesn't yet, but if she becomes a well-known model, she might need one then. It's not unusual for models to have personal bodyguards. Many of them are relatives or boyfriends, and a lot of them are just muscle-bound airheads that have no idea what they are doing. When I was modelling, I had a professional bodyguard. He was a former British Army bodyguard who later worked for the government protecting high-level dignitaries. I met him on a photo shoot in London, and I managed to convince him to come work for me. We were together for years until he decided to move back to London."

"Now", she continued, "as to why a model would need a bodyguard, you have to understand that models pose for photos, many times in very skimpy clothing or swimsuits, in strange cities, sometimes even in other countries, and after the photo shoot, they often find themselves alone. It's not unusual for men to watch the photo shoot and then follow the model back to her hotel. They might hang around to see if they can approach her in the bar or restaurant, or even outside. They might try to convince her to spend some time with them, and if the model tells him she's not interested, some men might get aggressive. If you were Julie's bodyguard and you saw a man getting aggressive with her, what would you do?"

I didn't hesitate to answer, "I would kick his ass!"

Kathy smiled and said, "I thought that's what you would say." She went on to explain, "The problem is, if you kick his ass, he could probably have you arrested. There are laws that prevent you from assaulting someone if the other person didn't actually lay hands on you or someone else first, like Julie. The laws in foreign countries are even stricter. I would guess that in over 90 percent of the cases, you could convince the guy to leave before you kick his ass, especially if you are bigger than him. But I would much rather have a well-trained bodyguard than just someone who is big."

"Johnny, I work with a couple of guys that I have known for years. They own their own agency here in Dallas. If I could convince them, would you be interested in spending a couple of weeks with them to let them train you to be a bodyguard? I can assure you that a well-trained bodyguard makes pretty good money, plus all your expenses are paid, and you get to travel to some very nice places. What do you think?"

To be honest, I didn't know what to think. I barely knew what a bodyguard was. I wasn't even 21 yet, so I wasn't even sure if I met the requirements to do something like that. I thought about it for a couple of minutes before I realized there was no way I could do it. I tried to explain my thoughts to Kathy.

"First, thank you for the offer. I have all these images floating around in my head about what it would be like to be a bodyguard, especially working around beautiful women all day in some exotic location. But there's no way I can do something like that. As much as I would like to, you have to understand my reasons."

"Kathy," I continued, "I'm not even 21 yet and I live at home with my parents. We're not what you would call rich, so I work in a grocery store to help with our expenses. There's no way I could just take off for two weeks to attend a class. I need the money."

Kathy seemed to be in deep thought before she finally spoke. She asked me what I made every week. When I told her, she wrote something on a note pad. When she asked me when I would turn 21, I told her my birthday was in three and a half weeks, and she wrote that down. Then she asked, "What if I could arrange for you to attend a two-week class here in Dallas free of charge, cover your salary, and help you get licensed. Would you be interested?"

I have to admit, I was interested but I was confused about something. "What do you mean licensed?" I asked.

She explained that before someone could work as a bodyguard, he had to be licensed as a security guard, and before he could carry a weapon, he would have to get a concealed weapon license. She said the training was included in the two-week training course, and she would take care of the paperwork necessary to get the licenses. Then she asked again, "So, would you be interested?"

I told her I would be interested, but I didn't feel good about her covering my salary and expenses. I liked to pull my own weight. Plus, I thought I should discuss it with my dad first. Then something else dawned on me. "Even if you paid my salary for two weeks, my boss probably wouldn't let me off for that long" I explained. "I'm afraid he would fire me, and I can't afford to lose my job. I just got a promotion."

Kathy was staring at me and shaking her head. She sighed heavily before saying, "Johnny, you are an extraordinary young man. That's why I'm offering this opportunity to you. I can guarantee that nine out of ten people would have jumped at my offer without any hesitation. You, on the other hand, are taking the time to think this through, and you want to discuss it with your dad before you agree to anything. That shows a level of maturity that many men your age simply don't have. That's why I'm so impressed with you."

She thought about something for a minute and then continued, "Why don't you take some time to think everything through and talk it over with your dad. Talk it over with your boss, too. Just tell him that you were offered an opportunity to go on a two-week trip and ask him if you could take two weeks off. Maybe he will give you the time off, and if you decide not to pursue a career as a bodyguard, you will still have a job when you return."

I thought she was through with me, but she seemed to remember something else. "What is your full name?"

When I told her it was Johnny Lee Wilson, she wrote it down and then asked, "So your legal name is not John?"

I answered that my legal name was Johnny, not John, so then she asked me if Johnny was spelled with an "ie" or a "y". I spelled my name for her and she asked me for my date of birth. She wrote that down and then asked if I could wait in the reception area while she discussed something with Julie. I got up and walked into the next room and sat down.

I flipped through an old copy of Sports Illustrated and tossed it back on the table. When I looked up, I saw the receptionist smiling at me again. I smiled back and was thinking of something witty to say when she asked, "Do you have Kathy's business card?"

I told her I didn't, so she took one from her desk and wrote something on the back before handing it to me. I looked at the back and it had a name, Lisa, and a phone number. When I looked at her, she said, "My name is Lisa and that's my home phone number. Of course, you can reach me during the day at the number on the front of the card. Call me anytime if you ever need anything."

I couldn't imagine why I would need anything from Kathy's receptionist, but I smiled and thanked her anyway. Before I could sit down again, Julie came out and asked me if I was ready to go. As we were leaving, Lisa smiled again, gave me a little wave, and said, "Bye."

As we were driving home, Julie asked me if it would be too inconvenient to drive her back to Kathy's office next Monday morning. I told her it wouldn't be a problem. Then she asked if anyone would be home when we got back. I explained that mom and dad were working the day shift. That meant mom got off at 6:00 and dad got off at 3:00 pm. Becky had just started a job at a women's clothing store, and she didn't get home until after five. I then remembered that I wanted to take her to lunch. Julie said she was too excited to eat, so she suggested we go home so she could thank me for being so nice to her.

As soon as we got in the house, Julie led me back to my bedroom and started stripping. I quickly realized what she meant about thanking me, so I got undressed and pushed her onto my bed. Her firm breasts stood out proudly from her chest and her nipples were rock hard. I placed my hands over her breasts, massaging each of them while allowing my thumbs to gently rub over her nipples. When I trapped them between my thumb and forefinger and pinched them, she moaned with obvious pleasure. I then leaned down so I could put her right tit in my mouth and began sucking and licking the nipple, and then moving to the other one, giving it equal attention.

Julie pulled my head to her and kissed my lips, softly at first and then harder. She forced her tongue into my mouth, and I reciprocated, allowing my tongue to swirl around hers. She pulled on the back of my head, forcing us to kiss harder, like she was desperate. She was moaning when she whispered in my ear, "You have really learned how to please a woman. Now come fuck me."

I really enjoyed pleasing both Julie and Becky by eating them first, but she seemed insistent. I reluctantly pulled away from her luscious lips because I knew something even better was awaiting. I moved up between her thighs with my knees on the bed, and I rubbed my stiff cock up and down along her pussy lips. She was moaning louder, and I could feel her getting wetter, so I stuck the tip inside of her and started pushing in and then pulling almost all the way out. She started lifting her ass off the bed in an attempt to get more of my cock in her pussy, but I only allowed a few inches in before pulling back out.

"Fuck me! Stick that fat cock in my pussy and fuck me!"

"We have all afternoon, Julie, and I don't want to be in a hurry. You taught me well, and I want this to last as long as possible, so just lay there, be a good girl, and let me fuck you at my own pace."

I teased her for another minute before plunging in all the way, holding it there for a second, then pulling back out until only the head of my dick was inside.

"Ohhh, shit, yesss! Oh, fuck. Give it to me. Fuck me hard!"

I loved fucking Julie. Her pussy felt so good. I started a steady motion in and out and at a faster pace. She was breathing hard and grunting with each inward stroke. I again plunged in as deep as I could go and she screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah! I'm CUMMINNNGGG!"

I slowed the pace again but continued to stroke in and out at a moderate pace. She had her hands on the back of my shoulders and was squeezing me hard. In a few minutes I could tell that I wasn't going to last too much longer. I warned her I was going to cum, and she acknowledged by saying, "Give it to me Johnny. Fill me up with your cum."

I shot what felt like a quart of cum into her hot pussy, and then rolled off her, breathing heavily. I usually opened my window to air out my bedroom so it didn't smell like pussy, and then we would go shower together. Before I could get up, Julie rolled over and threw her leg over mine. She surprised me when she said, "I love you, Johnny. I'm not talking about loving you like my cousin, I mean I'm in love with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

I was shocked. I certainly never expected her to say something like that to me. I wasn't sure what to say, so I just said, "I love you, too Julie."

I thought about it for a minute and then asked her, "Remember when Becky caught us that first time, I told her that I loved you and I didn't want to be with any other woman? I meant that, but I'm not sure it would be possible to actually be together forever, like husband and wife. Don't get me wrong, I really want to, but first, it's against the law, and even if we did get married, our parents would disown us. Would you really be okay with that?"

Julie surprised me again when she started crying. I moved to the edge of the bed and pulled her up next to me so I could put my arm around her. She put her head on my shoulder and cried for a minute before saying, "You're probably right, and I don't want our parents to hate us, but I still want to be with you. We have time, so let's put our heads together and think about it some more. Maybe we can come up with a workable plan. In the meantime, let's go take a shower."

I loved taking a shower with Julie. Washing each other's body was very sensual. After she slowly washed my cock and balls, she would get on her knees and give me a blow job. After I came in her mouth, I would wash her pussy and then get on my knees and eat her until she climaxed. Today was no exception. When we had dried each other, we got dressed and together we made a nice dinner for everyone.

Dad got home first, followed by Becky and then my mom. We sat down to eat and got compliments from everyone. After dinner, everyone went to the living room and watched TV. I asked, "Dad, when's your next day off?"

"I'm off Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, then I start on second shift. Why?"

"Oh, I just needed your advice on something, but it can wait until Friday. I know you're tired, and I don't want to bother you tonight."

He said, "Okay, but you know I'm always available for you. If it's important just let me know."

"Thanks, Dad" I replied. It's nothing that can't wait. We can talk sometime on Friday if you're not busy."

* * * * *

I woke up early on Friday, slipped on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, and went in the kitchen to start a pot of coffee. I was sitting at the table eating a bowl of cereal when my dad walked in, yawning.

"I thought I smelled coffee. What are you doing up so early?" he asked, while pouring a cup of coffee for himself.

"I don't know, dad. I had planned to sleep in this morning, but I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. Do you want some bacon and eggs for breakfast?"

I made dad a nice breakfast, and right after he took a bite of toast and washed it down with a big gulp of coffee, he remarked, "You're becoming a really good cook. Did you ever think about becoming a chef?"

I laughed and said, "No, I have no desire to become a cook. I have just helped mom enough times to pick up a few pointers, and then Julie has taught me how to make a few dishes. In case you haven't noticed, she is an excellent cook."

About that time, Mom, Becky and Julie walked into the kitchen, and I made breakfast for them. When they had finished eating, Becky and Julie said they would clean up and wash the dishes. Dad got the last cup of coffee, and then looked at me. "Didn't you say you wanted to talk to me about something today?" he asked.

I told him I did, and he said he needed a cigarette, so we went outside and sat down in the porch swing. When dad had finished his coffee and cigarette, he looked at me and asked, "What's on your mind, son?"

I asked him if he knew anything about bodyguards. He said he had watched the Secret Service when the President had come for a visit, but other than that, he really didn't know anything about them. I explained the offer Kathy had discussed with me, and that I would need to attend a two-week school. I told him Kathy had explained that bodyguards weren't just guys with muscles, and I would learn all about protection during my training.

JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,060 Followers