Johnny Lee Wilson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I added a second finger, and she lost all control as she had a massive climax. She let go of my head and said, "No more, baby. No more. I'm too sensitive. Please, come fuck me. I want to feel your big cock in my pussy."

I didn't have to worry about her not being lubricated enough. She was soaking wet. I placed the head of my dick at her entrance and slowly pushed in until it couldn't go any deeper, then I slowly pulled out and did it again. She was giving me a lot of encouragement and telling me how good my cock felt as I slowly fucked her for what seemed like an hour. I was in no hurry. I had dreamed of this for years and I planned on enjoying it. I thought it was interesting that at her age and after having two children, she was still very tight. All I know is, her pussy felt like it was made for my cock.

I had been thinking about how good her pussy felt and concentrating on giving her the most pleasure I possibly could, when she started moaning and then screaming, "Oh fuck baby! I'm gonna come! Shit yes, Johnny, make me come for you!" I started fucking her as hard as I could, driving my cock in as deeply as I could go. She started to spasm and shake, lifting her ass off the bed like she wanted me to go deeper, and then she lost it, crying out, "OHHH, FUCK! I'M CUMMMIINNNGGGG!"

I stopped thrusting to allow her to come down from her climax, but she said, "Don't stop, baby. Keep fucking me. Let momma make you cum." Then she whispered in my ear, "Cum inside momma, baby. I want you to fill me up with your cum."

Fuck! That was all it took to push me over the edge. I started blasting rope after rope of hot, creamy cum in my own mother's pussy. It was probably the greatest sensation I had ever felt. About that time, she wrapped her legs around my ass and said, "Don't pull out, baby. I think I want you to stay between my legs forever." And then she added, "I love you, Johnny. I can't believe the best fuck I have ever had in my life was from my own son. I hope you will let me do this again. I know I want to."

She relaxed her legs enough for me to move up on my knees, so I wasn't putting all my weight on her. It occurred to me as I looked at her beautiful breasts that I had somehow managed to neglect them, so I put my mouth around one of her nipples and started sucking. I made sure to give the other one equal attention and then said, "Mom, you can fuck me anytime you want to. I know it's going to be hard to find the time, but I'm here for you whenever you feel like it."

She said, "I need to thank Julie for giving me this time with you. By the way, she said she would join us the next time. You probably don't realize this, but I'm pretty good at eating pussy. She said she was, too."

"Wow, I never would have guessed. I'm looking forward to seeing that. And just so you know, your daughter is pretty good at it, too, but her real talent is sucking dicks. She is probably the best cocksucker I know."

"Well, hopefully I will get to find out soon, but in the meantime, I am highly competitive, so tell me if she is as good as me." She then took my dick in her mouth and started sucking like her life depended on it. I was rock hard again in no time, and mom was bobbing her head up and down like there was no tomorrow.

I could feel her saliva dripping down my cock and hear her loudly slurping. It only took about a minute before I cried out, "Shit, mom! I'm gonna cum!"

She didn't even slow down, but I thought I could feel her lips squeezing a little tighter. I blew a massive load of jizz down her throat, and to her credit, she didn't spill a drop. When she had swallowed all of it, she asked, "Well? Do you still think your sister is the best?"

"No mom. You are by far the best there has ever been. I didn't mean for it to be a challenge, but I'm glad you took it that way. Thank you!"

She stood up, looked at my clock, and said, "Shit! I have to take a shower and get ready for work." Then she gave me a very sensual kiss and said, "Thank you, Johnny. You were fantastic. We are definitely going to do that again."

When mom left for work, Julie came in and asked, "Did she wear you out, or do you still have enough for me?"

I laughed before answering, "When have I ever NOT had enough for you?" I grabbed my cock and said, "I am a little limp though. Maybe you should come over here and see what you can do about it."

She wasn't wearing much, but what she was wearing was shed in a matter of seconds. She climbed on my bed, took my cock in her hand, and then totally engulfed it with her mouth. I was hard again in a nanosecond! She continued to give me a nice blowjob before climbing on top of me, putting my cock in her already wet pussy, and riding me like a cowgirl. We got into a nice rhythm, and I thought I might be close to cumming, when we heard my door open. Becky walked in, started to undress, and exclaimed, "Oh good! You guys haven't finished yet. I have been on my feet all day, dealing with stupid customers. I can't tell you how much I need to get fucked!"

Becky joined us and we all managed to have several orgasms. We were in no hurry because we weren't expecting dad home for several more hours. We finally decided we needed nourishment, so we went to the kitchen to get something to eat. While we were sitting at the table, I told them about my conversation with mom. I left out the part where she said she had fucked her dad and her brother because she asked me to keep that a secret. I told them that I was shocked when she said she knew we had been fucking each other because she had found some cum-stained sheets. She said she didn't have a problem with it as long as we were being safe. Then she really shocked me when she showed me her tits and then wanted to see my cock. Then she said she wanted to fuck me.

Becky and Julie told me about their conversation with mom. She had pretty much told them the same thing about being cool with us having sex. Julie said she was surprised when mom said she was okay with what we were doing, but she couldn't believe it when she had asked if she was bisexual, because she wanted to join in.

I said, "Yeah, mom told me today that she was good at eating pussy, so I think you're in for a treat when we get together again."

We went in the living room to watch TV. While I was sitting on the couch, I started thinking. I couldn't believe that just a year ago I was a 19-year-old virgin, and now I was fucking Julie, Becky, Mrs. Wagner, and my mom. I had my sights set on both Kathy and her receptionist Lisa. Only time would tell.

To be continued.