Johnny Lee Wilson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled before answering, "I cut your grass every two weeks. Are you saying you want me to do this to you every two weeks?"

"I knew I missed having sex, but I didn't realize how much I missed it. You've woken a sleeping giant, young man. I could have you do this to me every two days but if I have to wait two weeks, so be it. Now please, put that big beautiful dick in me and fuck me."

I had to chuckle again. When I came over today, I wasn't sure what I would have to do to get Mrs. Wagner to let me fuck her, but it turned out to be easier than I would have imagined. Now she not only wanted me to fuck her, she wanted me to fuck her every time I took care of her lawn. Since she seemed anxious for me to put my dick in her, I didn't want to keep her waiting.

I placed the head of my dick inside her pussy and rubbed it up and down. Julie had taught me to do that to ensure the woman was lubricated enough to take my fat cock. I didn't have to worry about that because Ronnie was sopping wet. I slowly thrust into her pussy and felt it easily open up to accept my cock. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying she was loose. She was actually tighter than I thought she would be. She was moaning and she whispered, "Oh, god. Your dick feels so good in me. Fuck me baby. Fuck me good."

I started a nice, slow rhythm in and out. She was right. My dick did feel good inside her pussy. After a few more strokes, I could feel her cunt muscles clenching around my cock. I gave her a few more deep thrusts, and I could tell she was having another orgasm. She had mentioned she liked it when a man took control and fucked her hard, so I began thrusting in hard and deep.

"Ohhh, oh yes! Fuck me Johnny. Fuck me hard! Ooohhh, yesss! Just like that. Give it to me baby. Fuck my pussy good!"

I felt her pussy clenching and I knew she was going to cum again. I had wanted her to enjoy it, and was hoping I could last a little longer, but before too long, I felt my nuts tighten up. I wasn't sure if she was still fertile or not, but I thought I had better warn her before it was too late. I groaned, "I'm gonna cum, Ronnie. Do you want me to pull out?"

She clenched my cock with her cunt muscles again and practically screamed, "NOOO! Cum in me. Fill my pussy up with your young hot cum!"

That was all I could take. I unloaded a massive amount of cum in her. I couldn't help it. Her mature but neglected cunt felt so good. When I was finished, I rolled over onto my back, trying to catch my breath. She was doing the same next to me, her legs still splayed wide open.

When I finally caught my breath, I said, "Damn Ronnie. That was fantastic. I hope you were serious about wanting to do it again."

"Oh, don't worry. I was serious alright. You can fuck me anytime you want to. But I guess it would be hard to make excuses to come over here all the time. I guess we had better stick to the days you cut my lawn. However, if you ever do find an excuse to come over here, I promise I won't turn you down. You have really made this old lady feel good again. And, just so you know, you were right. You are very good at fucking!"

We got out of bed and Ronnie retrieved my clothes from the dryer. When I was dressed, I kissed her again, and before going home I said, "By the way, you're not an old lady. You are beautiful, sexy, and a fantastic lover. I'll see you again soon."

When I got home, my mom, Julie, and Becky were in the kitchen having lunch. Mom looked at me and gave me a knowing smile. Julie and Becky looked at me and started giggling. Mom asked me if I wanted a sandwich and I told her I did but I needed a quick shower first.

"Julie called out as I was walking away, "You look freshly showered already, and how did your clothes get so clean after cutting grass?"

I flipped them the bird as I headed toward the bathroom. I could hear them all giggling as I walked down the hall. I was wondering if mom had let them know she was aware of what we had been doing. Oh well, I would wait to see if one of them told me about their discussion while I was gone. It would make things a lot easier around here if she did. Then dad would be the only one in the house who was clueless.

* * * * *

Julie had to be at Kathy's office at 5:00 AM, Monday morning. I went to bed early Sunday night and set my alarm for 4:00. I was sound asleep when I felt a warm body snuggled up next to me along with a leg thrown over my thigh. I groaned and reluctantly opened one eye to see Julie's beautiful face on my shoulder. When she realized I was awake, she softly whispered, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you. I was just so nervous about today that I couldn't sleep. Do you mind if I stay here with you?"

I slightly lifted my head to look at my alarm clock. When I saw it was only 2:20, I groaned again before laying my head back on my pillow and wrapping my arm around Julie's shoulder, pulling her closer to me. We must have both fell asleep, because the next thing I remember is waking up to the sound of my alarm clock.

In an attempt to save time (really), we showered together, got dressed, and as quietly as possible, went in the kitchen where I made a pot of coffee. We only had time for one cup, just enough to clear the cobwebs out, before we snuck out the door and got in my truck. As I drove away, I hoped my starting the truck hadn't disturbed my parents. They worked hard and needed their sleep. Anyway, we cruised to downtown Dallas because there was no traffic at that time of the morning.

When I pulled up in front of Kathy's office building, she was standing in front of the double glass doors. Julie gave me a toe curling kiss before she got out. She said, "Thank you for everything, Johnny. I'll pay you back later, I promise."

I told her I would be waiting at 5:00 PM, and if she was a little late, not to worry about it. Surprisingly, she gave me another deep, passionate kiss, and whispered, "Thank you. I love you so much." Then she got out and greeted Kathy.

Kathy asked her, "Are you sure he's just your cousin?" to which Julie just giggled. I waited until they were safely inside Kathy's white Mercedes convertible and moving before I drove back home.

Later that afternoon, I drove back to Kathy's office building. It took a lot longer to get there because I was fighting rush hour traffic. When I pulled up out front, I couldn't find a parking spot, so I drove around the block and entered the underground parking garage. I parked and found my way back to the lobby, but there was no sign of Julie. I walked outside to the sidewalk to wait, and in a few minutes, I felt someone tapping on my shoulder. When I turned around, Julie was standing there with the biggest grin I had ever seen on her face. She jumped on me and wrapped her legs around my waist, then she gave me a quick kiss. She said, "Sorry I'm a little late. I was up in Kathy's office. She wanted to know if you had time to come up and talk to her."

I had planned on pulling up to the curb, picking Julie up, and driving home. I hadn't planned on going up to Kathy's office. Because of that, I was wearing Jeans, cowboy boots, and a short-sleeve western shirt. I started to protest, but Julie, who was safely back on her feet, assured me, "Come on cowboy. She won't care how you look."

I reluctantly followed her up the elevator to Julie's office. When we entered, Lisa, the receptionist, was still at her desk. She gave me a big smile, said hi, and told us we could go right in.

When I saw Kathy, I started to apologize, "I'm sorry for my appearance. I thought I was going to pick her up out front and go back home. I didn't plan on seeing you today."

Kathy was smiling when she answered, "Please, you don't need to apologize. I get the feeling I'm seeing the real you. I bet that's what you usually wear, right?"

I admitted she was right. I almost always wore jeans and boots. She asked us to have a seat and then she got right to business. "So, Julie tells me your boss will give you two weeks off. That's good news. I spoke to Shawn, the guy who runs the bodyguard course, and he said he can fit you in to his next course which starts two weeks from today. Will that work for you?" I told her it would, so she continued, "Great. I think you will really enjoy yourself, and I know you will learn a lot. Do you have a suit?"

I told her I did, then she explained why I needed one. "The last day of the course is a practical exercise where you will get to use all the techniques you have learned, including picking up a client and escorting them to dinner. I know all about it because I have played the VIP on several occasions. They haven't asked me yet, but if they do, I will be glad to play the VIP for your class, too. Like I said, I think you will have fun."

"Did Julie tell you about her day yet?" she asked.

"Uh, no, I met her downstairs and we came straight up here. We haven't had time to talk yet."

She looked at Julie and smiled, and then asked, "Julie, do you want to tell him about it, or would it be okay with you if I told him what happened today?"

Julie still had the big smile she had when she met me downstairs, so I assumed everything went okay. She told Kathy it was okay with her to tell me, so Kathy said, "Well, young Julie did great! I think she will agree that she was nervous at first, but the photographer was very experienced with working with new models, so he was able to relax her, and talk her through all the various poses. We were shooting inside an old warehouse, so many of the backgrounds were of an old brick wall, but they also had background screens. That's basically a large screen with a photograph overlaid on it so it looks like you are actually in the scene. One was a big green grassy field, one was a snow scene with mountains in the background, and one was a street scene in New York, complete with yellow cabs. Anyway, like I said, she did great. We have to wait until all the photos are developed, but I feel confident the company will use her for their new catalog. I think I told you before that this is a fairly new clothing company and they are anxious to get their name out there. They didn't hire us, the advertising company did. If they get the contract, I know they will hire us again. I think Julie is going to have a very successful career."

I looked over at Julie, and she looked like a coiled rattlesnake ready to strike. It was all she could do to sit still and not jump up to run around the room. I said, "Well, I knew she would do a good job. I'm proud of her. I know my sister said she was going to have dinner ready when we got home, but I guess I'm going to have to take her out one night this week to celebrate."

Kathy gave me a knowing smile. I think she knew we would be celebrating in bed, much sooner than we would be going out to dinner. Of course, she didn't let on that she knew, or at least strongly suspected, that we weren't kissing cousins, we were fucking cousins. She said, "I should hear from them in a couple of days, and I will let you know when I do. I am very confident that we will get a big contract out of them. If we do, I will take you both out to celebrate."

We thanked her, then we drove home. It was only about a twenty-minute drive, but Julie talked non-stop all the way home. She was really excited about how her first modelling assignment went, and highly confident that she was on the way to being a top model. I had no doubt that she would succeed.

Julie once again snuck into my room in the middle of the night. She was so pumped that she was ready for a nice hard fuck. Unfortunately, due to my parent's shift, they were both home at night. Julie and I were kissing, and I was playing with her tits, but I whispered that we couldn't take a chance on doing anything because we would probably wake my parents. I knew that if I pumped my dick in and out of her a couple of times, she would start screaming, and we couldn't have that. She was disappointed, but she realized I was right, so she finally snuggled up next to me and fell asleep.

* * * * *

A couple of days later, Kathy called to tell Julie the clothing company was very pleased with the photo shoot, and Julie would appear in their new catalog. They had signed a contract with the advertising company. They told Kathy that the photographer was very impressed with Julie, and since they would be hiring him for future photo shoots, he would no doubt request Julie to be his model. But the best news of the day was, the ad company had paid $12,500 which meant that after Kathy took her 10%, Kathy had made $11,250 on her first job. The news had come while my parents were still at home, and they told Julie how proud they were for her.

Julie couldn't stop crying (happy tears, of course), and she was shaking all over. She finally calmed enough to tell my parents, "You have been so nice to me to let me live here rent free all these months. I want to give you half of the money to pay you back, and I will pay you more when I get another check."

My parents wouldn't hear of it. My mom said, "Julie, you have Johnny take you to the bank and you open an account with them. It's up to you, but I would recommend putting it in a savings account because it will draw interest. If you want to, you can put most of it in the savings account and some of it in a checking account." Then she stressed, "You put ALL of it in the bank! You don't owe us a cent. I can't tell you how nice it is to come home to a clean house and a nice meal. You have more than earned your keep. Don't even think about giving us any money. And, just like we told you before, you can live here with us for as long as you want to. As my brother's daughter, you have always been family, but since you have been living here, you have become more like one of our daughters than a niece. And Johnny has told both of us that he thinks of you more like a sister than a cousin."

Of course, that caused Julie to start crying again. All she could manage was, "Thank you so much. I love all of you so much."

Then mom started crying. My dad and I looked at each other like we wanted to be any other place than here. But before we could say anything, mom said, "Well, I guess this is the right time to bring this up. I have some news for you. Bill (that's my dad) and I really love this house. We have lived here a long time and have raised two kids in it. We like the neighborhood, and the good news is, it's almost paid for. However, it is a little small. We have been talking for a long time about adding a new bedroom and bathroom, and I think now would be the right time. We have already talked to a contractor, and he said it should only take about two months to complete. When it's finished, you would have your own bedroom and bathroom. I know it's been hard sharing a bed with Becky."

I wonder if she was aware that Julie had actually been sharing my bed for the past couple of nights. I thought it would probably be better if I kept that to myself for now.

Julie had stopped crying, but now had her mouth wide open. She finally said, "Aunt Peg, (That's my mom. Peggy actually) You don't have to do that for me!"

My mom answered, "Well, it will be your room for as long as you want to live here, but, like I said, we're not necessarily doing it just for you. We have been talking about adding on to the house for a long time. This just seems like the right time."

Julie hugged mom, then hugged dad, then walked over to me and gave me a lingering hug. I noticed mom and dad were smiling like a couple of proud parents. I asked, "What's that for? I didn't do anything."

Julie stepped back with her hands on my shoulders and exclaimed, "Are you kidding me? You have been like my protective big brother, although I am older than you. You drove me back and forth to school, you have taken me any place I have asked you, and the other day, you got up at 4:00 AM to drive me to Dallas then came to pick me up in the late afternoon. You're like the best big brother ever!"

I was standing there grinning like an idiot, not knowing what to do or say, when mom said, "It's almost 3:00. Your dad has to go to work and I have to start at 6:00 tonight. Why don't you guys get cleaned up and I'll make us a quick dinner."

I decided to take a quick shower, but Julie said, "I'll help you, Aunt Peg" and they walked into the kitchen. Shortly after, my dad left for work. Mom and Julie made some sandwiches, and mom asked Julie, "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

They were sitting at the kitchen table when mom asked, "Julie, I know that you and Johnny have been having sex, and I know that he has been having sex with Becky, too. What I would like to know is, have you and Becky had sex with him at the same time? I mean, are you bisexual?"

As it turned out, mom had told Julie and Beckie that she knew we were having sex and she had told them she was okay with it as long as we were careful. She told them she didn't want my dad to know, though.

Julie looked at my mom for a minute before she admitted that the three of us had been having sex together and that she and Becky had eaten each other. I guess she felt comfortable with my mom and trusted her, but she was curious. She asked, "Why did you want to know?"

She later told me she was really shocked when my mom confided in her, "Julie, I hope you won't think I'm an awful person when I tell you this, but I have a strong desire to fuck Johnny, and I know he wants to fuck me, too. With my work schedule, we never seem to have any time alone, but this week, Bill starts work at three and I start work at six. That gives us a couple of hours, but since you're here, too, I was thinking the only way I can make this happen is if you were there with us. How about it? Would it upset you if I let Johnny fuck me?"

"Oh, Aunt Peg, it won't upset me, and I don't think you're an awful person. You are beautiful and sexy as hell. I can see why Johnny would want to fuck you, but I don't have to be there. I don't mind giving you some privacy. Of course, if you would like to have a threesome, I would be okay with that, too. I tell you what. Why don't I give you guys some privacy today, and maybe next time, we can all get together. Now, you're wasting time, so go tell your son you want to fuck him."

As I stepped out of the shower, my mom was standing there, topless, and holding a towel. She said, "Turn around and let me dry your back" like she did that sort of thing every day. Since she had already showed me her breasts once, and had fondled my dick, I calmly turned around and let her rub my back. When she was satisfied that I was dry enough, she told me to turn around, and she started drying my chest and abdomen before kneeling and drying my legs. She then took my cock in her hand and put it in her mouth. Don't ask me where I found the willpower not to come right away, because I don't know. I'm just glad I was able to control myself. Her warm mouth felt so good on my now hard cock. She only stroked it a few times before removing it and explaining, "Julie said she would give us some time alone. I have a couple of hours before I have to go to work. Would you like to fuck me now?"

What a stupid question! She took me by the hand and led me through the door to my room where she dropped her shorts on the floor and lay on my bed with her legs open. She had light brown, wavy hair, but she had a thick bush of curly, darker brown hair on her pussy. I would assume sons would always be regarded as their mom's baby boys, but I wanted my mom to realize I was a man, not a boy. A man who could give her extreme pleasure. I knelt between her legs and put my mouth over her slightly musky smelling cunt.

I buried my face in her pussy and began to slowly lick the outer lips. She was squirming and gasping in pleasure as she whispered, "Yes baby, eat mommy's cunt. Oh fuck! That feels so good." I stuck my tongue inside and started thrusting in and out, and then lapping at her inner lips. When I licked her clit, she let out a long moan, and said, "Fuck me, Johnny. Fuck your dirty mother." I continued licking her clit but then I shoved a finger into her dripping wet pussy and began to fuck her with it. She grabbed my head and pulled me so deep into her pussy I had a hard time breathing.