Johnny or Johnnie 01

Story Info
Johnny gets caught as Johnnie and goes with it.
2.8k words
4.21
8.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny or Johnnie 01

Hi, I'm Johnny and I don't mind admitting that I like to play dress up on most weekends, but I keep it all to myself. Not that I wouldn't mind if someone else who I trusted knew about my weekend lifestyle, but I'm sure you can understand how difficult that could be if I were to be exposed to the wrong person. I mean, there is a fine between being accepted and being ousted, right?

Anyways, about a month ago, I was minding my own business inside of my home on a Saturday morning when I heard a truck pulling quickly into my driveway and before I could react or change out of my capri leggings, there was a frantic banging at my side door. I mean, it was so frantic that I thought it was the end of the world, so it wouldn't matter who caught me dressed. In other words, I threw caution to the wind and took advantage of the chance to be caught out in a frantic situation because I couldn't bring myself to expose myself to someone under any normal or calm conditions.

Well, it wasn't the end of the world, but it was my friend Ben and apparently, Ben cut his arm pretty good (LOL, a long scratch) on a bracket edge or something while wrenching on his truck. And just like in the movies, he was in too much shock from the boo-boo on his forearm to react to my leggings and my short t-shirt as I gently led him to the kitchen table and sat him down. LOL, but not in so much shock that he didn't watch me intently as I grabbed my first aid kit and a few towels.

But it didn't take me very long either to experience a little of the shock factor myself. I mean, as each second passed, it became more apparent to me that there are valid reasons why the T-Girls on Chang wear something over leggings. So, in the most awkward silence ever, I started to tend to his boo-boo and please, give me a credit for not getting up in face for not taking to his truck to a trained mechanic. LOL, not that either of us could speak at the moment.

Also, damn, right? I have a Nurse costume in my closet and I get caught in skin tight leggings while performing surgery? I mean, what the hell Karma?

"Alright Johnny, we've been sitting here in dead silent for 10 minutes as you amputate my arm and my head is about to explode, so what the hell is going on? Is Halloween coming early this year? Or do you wear makeup and tight stretchy pants more than I know about?"

"Just hold still, Ben. By the way, did you really think that it was a good idea to wrap your minor boo-boo up with black tape from the garage? By the way, you know some of your forearm hair is about to be ripped off, right?"

"Well, ouch, I'm a man, ouch, and I can, SOB, take it, ouch. Anyways, ouch, can we get back to, SOB that hurts, um, can we get back to how you don't look like a guy right now? Ouch."

"Ben, I just get tired of hiding sometimes, but it was you who came over without warning, so you caught me, so what? And stop letting your eyes roll back in your head like that. The injured are never allowed to pass out in the movies, you know. Anyways, I will change in a minute if it really bothers you. By the way, this may sting a little."

"Ah, no, I ah, woo-wee that stings, I mean, ouch, ah, anyways, in the movies the injured always gets a free pass for mumbling and saying crazy stuff, so I'm not wanting you to change or anything. I mean, my life threating wound and all, right? I mean, you should continue to touch my arm and tend to me as I babble such that I can't be held accountable for. So, am I the only one who knows about this? Am I your other secret now, Johnny?"

"Ben, you should call me Johnnie during moments like this and I wish you were my secret, but the truth is that I have one other secret, Carl. Hold still, damn it and by the way, doesn't this gauze bandage feel so much better than electrical tape?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, but in the movies, the seriously injured always have faulty memories, so they don't remember everything, so, you know, you can tell me anything without fear. Also, are you jacking off my arm?"

"Hush patient and remain still. Anyways, a couple of months ago, Carl picked me up as Johnny and we went cruising around in his antique side step pickup truck when all of a sudden, a momma Mountain Lion decided to cross the road with her cubs and Carl had to swerve hard to avoid them and I ended up right next to Carl across the front seat. There, that bandage should just about keep you from needing to amputate your arm. All better."

"Ah, wait, screw my minor scratch, what the hell happened after Carl had to swerve so hard?"

"Well Ben, I ended up right next to him on the front seat and I didn't move and he didn't push me away and we went down to the river park to catch our breath from almost hitting the Mountain Lion family."

"Oh, I promise that as a severely injured patient, I won't remember a thing, so Johnnie, did things get crazy down in the river park?"

"Now, now, Ben, it was more like things got weird. There was a lot more leaning against each other than words, so it was awkwardly weird."

"OMG, and then Carl dared you to dress up like a girl for the next time you two went cruising so it wouldn't be so awkward?"

"Oh, wow, a dare, huh? That would have been a good play on Carl's part, but no, I had been dressing at home for almost two years, so I had the experience."

"So, you did it on your own? You surprised Carl for your next cruising date? And I'm getting a little light headed, so tell me before I pass out because they always pass out anyways in the movies."

"Well, I did do that Ben. And believe me, LOL, Carl was quite surprised when I bounced out of my house as a Friday night slut Johnnie and I slid right into his antique truck. But before you ask and before you pass out, it wasn't much less awkward at first."

"OMG, awkward at first, OMG, damn, OMG, I'm feeling faint and I need to loosen some of my clothing like they always do in the movies!"

"Ben! But fine, since you already unbutton your cargo shorts, I'll just ignore that for now. Anyways, I'm not saying that Carl didn't like Friday night slut Johnnie, but his brain couldn't settle on what to do, so we cruised around in awkward silence until we ended up on SC-22 headed out of town and I screamed "Mountain Lion" just as we were passing the roadside pull off."

"Damn, oh, oh, I'm going to pass out, ah, did he swerve and swerve hard into the pull off?"

"Oh, if anyone knows how to handle an antique truck, it's Carl and Carl swerved and slid sideways with gravel flying everywhere, but the swerve was in the wrong direction this time, so I ended up smashed against my door. Luckily, for Carl, I bounced back and ended up face down on his lap."

"SOB, SOB, Friday night slut Johnnie face planted right on his crotch? I mean, call the EMS team and tell them to slow down from picking me this morning."

"I think we're getting too deep into my secrets now, but if anyone knows how to handle a Friday night slut who face plants on his crotch, it's Carl."

"SOB Johnnie, is that when the awkwardness eased up and the two of you started talking?"

"Yes Ben, if moaning and groaning is considered talking. I was moaning and he was groaning, so in a way, we were having a conversation of sorts."

"Wait a fucking minute, Johnnie! This is all a little too convenient. Are you dicking with me because I'm weak from my boo-boo?"

"Carl hasn't dicked me yet, Ben. I think he wants too and he has made steps in that direction, but, you know, that macho guy brain confusion thing, right? Anyways, until he figures that out, well, let's just say that we "swerve" a lot when we're out cruising around. Although, LOL, we haven't been on a back road for a few dates lately. He just takes us down to the river park where I go down on him and then you know, he makes his mess go down my throat. Are you down with that, Ben? Ben???"

"Oh, sorry, I think I blacked out from hearing how lucky Carl is. Anyways, so it's just mouth stuff? Like blow jobs and face jackings? Also, can I please let my dick out? It hurts worse than my arm."

"Now Ben, your dick is already out and might I say, it appears to be much more manageable than Carl's tree trunk, but to address your concerns, yes, it has been basically stuff with my mouth. Well, except for this past Monday night when I wore only a short skirt and a thong because I knew I wouldn't have to get out of his truck. And oh boy, did Carl ever like that! He had full access to my middle section and wow, does Carl ever like to pull a thong this way and that way and oops, I've said too much, I think."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, you owe me this before I bleed out. I mean, if Carl was man handling your skimpy thong, then he must have been all up in there and stuff, right Johnnie?"

"Oh, oh, Carl was all up in there and stuff, but he still had some mental issues, so let's just say that he scratched an itch I didn't have, but he scratched it with purpose. But only in the back Ben, only in the back. Carl drew the line with getting his hands and fingers all up in there too far forward. Anyways, let's get you on the couch in the living room where you will be more comfortable. I mean, I know you're all light headed from losing 3 1/2 drops of blood and all, but you can make it to the couch, right Ben?"

"Oh, yeah, the comfort of the couch, yeah, that's just what the doctor ordered, but remember that you left off with your story that it didn't bother you that Carl was all up in there in the back and ignoring your front, but you didn't care because you were too involved with taking care of his huge hard cock. And don't be afraid to expand on the part where I look more manageable."

"LOL, it's almost as if you were there, Ben. Anyways, I'm just getting worried about the way your eyes are rolling back inside of your head Ben, so plop down on the couch and kick back. Anyways, having Carl being afraid to pound me in the butt isn't all that bad. I mean, if there were to have been a heat of the moment thing and if his guy brain didn't hold him back, well, I may have laid down for him. But no matter how hot the moment might have been, I think that is a little more painful than some T-Girls on Chang tell the truth about, so letting Carl use my mouth for his sexual release isn't all that bad. And I can see from your facial expressions that you may have a sexual story perversion to hear me use other words in my story, so yes Ben, Carl likes when I take his hard cock in my mouth and he really loves it when I hold steady for him as he absolutely fills my throat with his very hot cum. It's very gooey and it tastes a little weird, but I have gotten used to it and I think I'm Carl's girlfriend Johnnie now, you know, after dark and on the side. Oh, wow, even just talking about the way Carl wrecks my mouth on a regular basis has me leaking a little, so how are you not leaking a little Ben? And by that, I mean, LOL, you are leaking Ben, so keep your thighs clenched together please to protect my couch. I mean, you can wash your boxers later, or, LOL, you can just leave commando."

"OMG, I'm going under, so slap me in the face a few times like they do in the movies and don't be afraid to staddle my lap while you're slapping me around, Johnnie!"

"Well, we are too good of friends for me to straddle your lap and all Ben, but does this make you feel better? I mean, I'm not exactly slapping your face, but you know, right? Stroking up and down is better than slapping side to side, right?"

"Oh, that makes everything all better. Ooh, um, you left off your story with how, ooh, um, Johnnie, you were saying that Carl is too big for your sweet and sexy mouth and you were on the prowl for someone, you know, more manageable, right? OMG, are you seriously going to ignore my injury down there? I mean, my other boo-boo needs a kiss too, Johnnie."

"Hmmm, from what I can see and feel Ben, you seem to be in perfect health, down there, as you say. I mean, good blood flow, check. Such a nice shade of human pink, check. Alive and well with plenty of throbbing to spare, check. Manageable, absolutely check. Ah, temperature, maybe a little high, but check. LOL, kissable, check, if we weren't such good friends and all. Um, break the rules because of the heat of moment possible, check, maybe. Wow, amazing ball movement, check because I think they just switched sides."

"Fine, ugh, ugh, ooh, fine, back to how you manage with Carl when, ooh, ooh, when Carl is actually way too unmanageable for you, OMG, damn, Johnnie, ooh. Damn, shove a nipple in my mouth Johnnie."

"Well, I quickly learned to use one of my hands to grip his throbbing hard cock at the base and make him a little shorter inside of my mouth, which works until his cum boils up from his balls. I simply can't hold back his last two or three power thrusts and holy snap Ben, his head ends up half way down my throat during his launch phase. I gag from him Ben, I gag and choke, but I've haven't spit yet."

"But you look forward to the day, ooh, ooh, you look forward to the day when you suck your man dry in a calmer and easier atmosphere, right Johnnie? Oh, yeah, slip and slide me, Johnnie, oh, yeah, slip and slide me like that."

"Hmmm, interesting, Ben. A calmer and easier atmosphere, yet everyone is happy, huh? I like that, but until I find such another lover, who knows. I mean, we should just concentrate on your healing right now and all. Besides, what are the odds of me coming across such a secret faggot who is absolutely dying for me to kiss his boo-boo and checks all the medical evaluation boxes too? By the way, do you think that stroking a hard cock is as good as performing chest compressions when it comes to giving CPR? Or, LOL, giving head?"

"Oh, I'm passing out again, so, damn, give me that life saving mouth to head, Johnnie! You just said that I checked all the medical boxes, didn't you?"

"Oh my, yes Ben, you certainly check all the physical boxes, but you know, the verbal test, Ben, the very important verbal test."

"Fine, I'm gay for you right now, Johnnie! I know you're a guy, I know that we are friends and yes, I'm horribly going all faggot for you to finish me off with your mouth and then forget all about Carl."

LOL, that was Ben's loss, I guess. I mean he blew in my mouth for sure, but that took about 3 seconds, although he did do his best to fully insert his perfectly sized hard dick as far down my throat as he could, LOL, before he totally passed out.

By the way, I don't even know anyone named Carl, but I hope there is a Carl out there who has a T-Girl on the side that he can swerve his truck sideways with.

End Johnny or Johnnie 01