All Comments on 'Johnny or Johnnie 01'

by PinkPurple

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't help thinking Johnny and Johnnie would sound the same when said by somebody ?

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

LMAO !

The lone comment I see below here really captures the insanity of this scribbling you called a story.

I really tried to read it, really i did. But with all the missing words as well as the goofiness of the lines, it was just too hard to follow. I managed to hang on until Johnnie coerced Ben to the couch where "she" could "Better Manage" his Penis, Dick, Cock, Hard on, Shaft, Rod, Man Hood, Phallus, Joy Poll, Sex stick, Little Soldier, Erection, Male Member, Organ, Pee Pee, Mickey, Johnson, Wing Wang, Tidali Dum Dum, Poker. I figured that two lines of redundancy would fit Rite into the slurry of the Gobbledygook that was presented here as a ( story ? ) That "righting" is a very amateurish, low grade, feeble attempt by an author who actually can write pretty good stories ! Wahappin young grasshopper aka PinkPurple.

People ! Please note that I did not hide my comment behind "Anonymous", I never have nor will I in the future. Have some balls people ! These authors present to you the stimulation you seek to release that pent up Spunk boiling deep within your male gonads as well as female secretions which flow from the vaginal tunnel. Do you not stand behind your beliefs ? Are you ashamed to let others know who your personality here is ? Hiding behind "Anonymous" is really quite cowardly !

If my little rant here has annoyed you, Then do whatcha gotta do to let me know about it !

I will seek no reprisal, I simply wish to know if I have struck a nerve with any of the readership here.

Thank you author. ( Not for the writing you called a story, the had the chutzpah to post it here on

literotica ). But for the inspiration to chew on the asses of those who don't have the self worth to publicly display their feelings about what they have just read. Maybe they are ashamed of themselves for even reading these wonderful ( as well as sometimes not so much wonderful writings ) ?

( Gurly little Giggles )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous