Johnny's Big Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting off three times in rapid succession, she felt even guiltier because she'd put off preparing their dinner while she got herself off. The reason she had been late heading home because of the home gym project she'd begun that afternoon. She'd stayed after work to make the necessary phone calls and e-mails. By the time she finished coming all over her biggest dildo, she had forgotten the home gym project completely and she blamed the late start on her guilty masturbation.

Once again she fretted and felt like a bad mother as she tried to make something quick and nutritious for her son. Johnny didn't notice the late hour, and he gave his mother a loving smile and thanked her again and again when he joined her for that meal. For once he wasn't getting completely aroused while they ate dinner together. He was preoccupied with his homework and worried it would keep him up for hours if he didn't get right back to it.

Crystal saw his concerned expression when he finished his meal, and for once she read his thoughts correctly.

"Go ahead and get back to work," she said with a smile. "I'll take care of your dishes after I'm done eating."

"Thanks, Mom," he replied gratefully.

He stepped over and gave her another brief peck on the cheek, but while he did Crystal peeked down at the thick shaft of his cock. Even through the baggy shorts and boxers, she could tell where that tempting bulge was lurking. As soon as she loaded the dishwasher and started it, she retreated to her bedroom to continue fucking her horny pussy with her dildo and to imagine it was her son who was fucking her.

Once she had worn herself out, the guilt overwhelmed her. She pulled on a bathrobe and crept down the hallway, only to find her son was still diligently working on his homework. It was already closing in on midnight.

He's such a good, hard-working young man, she thought. Then she gave a little jump when it hit her. And I was worried about him turning into a slacker!

She shook her head and felt worse than ever. Johnny never heard her approach, nor was he aware of it when she shakily made her way back to her bedroom. She took her favorite oversized dildo to her bathroom and washed it thoroughly, dried it afterward, and then put it away in her top dresser drawer.

"I won't do that again," she promised herself.

It would be tough, but she was so determined that she managed to keep that promise for quite some time. Crystal would not think about her son when she masturbated, and she would masturbate less overall in the coming month.

In his bedroom, Johnny continued to toil away on his homework until he finished it just before two a.m., unaware of the inner turmoil tormenting his mother. He was exhausted and quickly went to sleep. It wouldn't occur to him until lunchtime the following day that he hadn't masturbated the way he normally did every night.

* * *

Debra was waiting in front of the school when Johnny pulled into the parking lot the next morning. Despite her nervousness, she couldn't wait to see him again. She practically skipped over to his car, and her huge tits bounced and shook so much that they caused everyone around her to stop and stare. For once she didn't even notice those stares. She only had eyes for Johnny.

He gave her a weary smile when he stepped out of his car. Johnny was tired after the long night he'd spent toiling away at his desk, but it was a genuine pleasure to see lovely Debra standing in front of him. Without thinking, he leaned forward and gave her a slow, sensuous kiss on the lips that took her breath away. Debra's eyes shot open in surprise, but then her lids fluttered closed as she welcomed that kiss.

It had been like the first time they'd held hands the day before; it just felt right and natural the way he kissed her.

It was only because he was still tired and out of it that he had kissed her that way. However, it felt the same way to him—like it was how kisses should be—and he didn't think to apologize after he had done it.

"Good morning," he murmured. Then he turned to grab his book bag out of the back seat.

"Mmm," she replied happily, "Good morning!"

He gave her a soft grin after he locked his car.

"I wound up staying up really late last night, finishing all that homework I had," he explained as they walked up to the school. "Really, I'm almost glad we don't have anything planned this afternoon. I'm afraid I'll be so wiped out I wouldn't be any fun, and I'll probably go home right after school for a nap."

Debra was still preoccupied with the sensation of Johnny's lips working over hers, and merely nodded in response. She would continue to think about that kiss all through her school day.

It would be another hour before it suddenly hit Johnny that he'd kissed Debra the way he had, and right in front of the school. When he had that thought, he suddenly sat upright in his desk and his eyes were wide. She hadn't complained about it, which was a relief, but he couldn't believe he'd even done it! He shook his head but then recalled how nice that kiss had felt. Then he chewed his lip nervously because his dick instantly lurched to life in his lap. It remained hard through most of that class, until he had another sobering thought that caused his erection to wilt rapidly.

The entire reason he'd asked Debra out was that he had been certain she wouldn't want to see his dick. After the way she'd responded to that kiss, he wasn't so certain. He had been lucky with Sherry, he knew. There was no way he would trust any other girl in his high school with that same "big secret." If Debra got a look at his grotesquely huge cock, he was certain she would say something about it.

For the rest of the day, those nightmares that had plagued him after Sherry saw his dick came back to haunt him. Only now it was Debra who betrayed him and blabbed about his dick to everyone. He had loved looking at her face in the parking lot that morning, but he kept picturing her mouthing the word "freak."

His only solace was that they weren't planning to see each other again that weekend, so he had time to plan a safe activity with her that reduced the chance of her noticing how big his dick was.

Despite his concerns, though, he started getting hard again before lunchtime. That was when he realized he hadn't masturbated since the previous afternoon. His nuts ached with need by the time he snuck into one of the bathroom stalls to squeeze out a quick load. It was massive, but he managed to shoot all of it into the toilet bowl. Afterward he once again shook his head in disbelief. It had been a huge risk to take, but it had felt completely necessary.

"At least that should tide me over until I get home after school," he muttered as he flushed down all of that thick, creamy cum.

Johnny had been aroused by images of Debra's obvious, protruding nipples from the previous afternoon, as well as Sherry's surprisingly big tits. He'd never considered actually having sex with Sherry, though. In his mind, she had been messing with him when she let him see them. That didn't stop those mouthwatering orbs from turning him on. He just couldn't imagine fucking Sherry. Whenever he pictured her with his massive dick in her hand, she always had that same horrified expression on her face. He only felt fortunate that they'd gotten past it and remained good friends.

Like a lot of teenage guys, Johnny did not realize that women actually got horny the way men do. He understood that Sherry had gotten laid, but it didn't occur to him that she had really enjoyed it and often instigated it. He would have been shocked beyond belief to find out how horny Debra and his mother were on such a regular basis. In his mind, porn was a market directed entirely at men, who were all horny all the time. If he was lucky, a man might find a woman who didn't mind having sex regularly.

Johnny had no clue that the three women who preoccupied his thoughts all afternoon had similar thoughts about him. In his mind, it was his problem and he needed to get it under control before it ruined his life. At the same time, Debra was having the thought that if Johnny's lips and mouth had felt that good when he kissed her lips, they would feel fucking fantastic if he sucked on her sensitive nipples. She damned near came in her panties when the thought first entered her mind, even though she was sitting in class at the time.

They both felt the same sense of relief as the school day came to a close, and both hurried to get home to get some sexual relief as quickly as they could. Debra wasn't quite quick enough. Her family was waiting to leave for their church, and she barely had time to change clothes and put on a fresh pair of panties. She shook her head when she saw how soaked the ones were she had worn to school all day.

Johnny pulled onto his block and slowed the car, staring in disbelief at the big moving truck in his driveway and the two big vans parked at the curb right in front of their house.

"What the hell?" he muttered.

For a second he wondered if his mother had decided to move. Then he saw two burly fellows carrying a sheet of lumber down the ramp from the moving truck and realized they were taking it into the house. He shook his head in bewilderment. Then a car horn blared behind him, shaking him into action. He glanced back in the rear-view mirror and offered an apologetic wave to his neighbor from down the block before pulling out of the middle of the road and finding a place to park his car.

Then he pulled out his phone and quickly called his mother at work. His voice sounded a little panicky to his ears when he heard it. To his mother, his panic was even more obvious.

"Mom, there's a moving truck and two vans here in front of our house," he informed her. "What's going on?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" she blurted. "Johnny, yesterday I had the idea to have some contractors come over to build a home gym onto the back of our house. It was a lot more affordable than I thought, but I didn't expect them to already be there."

"How did they even get into the house?" Johnny wondered aloud.

"I gave them a key this morning," she explained. "They're bonded, so I trust they wouldn't steal anything. I'm sorry I didn't tell you yesterday. I had planned to, but then I got distracted and you had all that homework. You should still be fine if you want to hang out in your room, but they'll be in and out of the rest of the house until they're done."

"Oh," Johnny replied dully.

"Are you okay?" his mother asked.

"Umm, yeah," he replied. "I was just surprised, and I didn't know what was going on."

As he thought about it, he was relieved. They weren't suddenly moving away or anything. His father wasn't moving back in. The idea of having a home gym...that was actually kind of nice once he thought about it. He liked the idea of getting into better shape, and doing his workouts at home meant he wouldn't have to face ridicule from other students seeing him in the showers afterwards.

"Well, I'm glad you're alright," his mother said, snapping him out of that train of thought. "I have to get back to work, but please call if anything comes up there."

"Okay, Mom," Johnny replied absently, hanging up.

The workmen weren't surprised to see Johnny walk up to the house. They'd been informed that the client had a teenaged son who would probably be there while they were working. They gave him a friendly nod as each of them saw him for the first time, but they got right back to work without saying anything to him. Time was money for them, and they wouldn't be paid until the job was finished. They were professionals, so they wouldn't be rude if Johnny asked them questions. He simply had no idea what to ask.

Then he had the horrifying realization that they had torn out several walls inside the house. There would be no privacy at all while those guys were there. That included "his" bathroom in the hallway. There was a sheet of plastic covering the bare studs of one wall, but he couldn't take a shower or use the toilet without someone being able to see him. That would still be the case when his mother got home, until those guys were finished with the entire project.

"Oh, shit," Johnny muttered out loud.

* * *

He retreated to his bedroom, but he could see two of the workmen and the noise of construction was so loud it was like they were right there in the room with him. Worse still, his nuts were already aching and there was nowhere for him to go, no way he could jack off without someone seeing him. His mind desperately tried to come up with some kind of solution; some place he could go where he would have enough privacy to get off.

He briefly considered and discarded the idea of going to the mall and jacking off in one of the bathroom stalls, but he knew mall security regularly checked those bathrooms. The movie theater likewise crossed his mind, but he'd heard a rumor about a guy from their school getting busted doing that—jacking off in the darkened movie theater—and that poor guy had been hounded by that rumor until his family moved away.

He was seriously considering going to the city park and finding a secluded spot in the bushes somewhere when his phone alerted him to a new text message. It was from Sherry.

"Are you coming over today?" it read.

Johnny struggled to think clearly, between the loud noise of hammers and air guns and his aching horniness. There was no way he could jack off at Sherry's house, was there? Before he managed to think his way through it, he was distracted by some exclamations from the workers in the house.

"Oh, good lord," one of the men said, loudly enough that everyone else heard him.

"What?" his buddy asked. Johnny glanced over curiously, and saw the first guy nod his head toward the front of the house. The second guy glanced that way and his eyes grew enormous. "Oh, fuck," he gasped.

A third guy, standing near the plastic covering Johnny's missing wall, likewise looked in the direction his two co-workers were staring and his eyes shot open.

"Oh my God," he blurted. "Jack wasn't kidding. Damn, this is going to be a real problem. Boss!"

He turned and scurried out of Johnny's line of sight, leaving the young man perplexed. What was going on out there? He walked over and opened his bedroom door, and then saw what had the men so flummoxed. His mother was walking up the front walkway to the house, and her low-cut blouse made her swaying breasts impossible to miss. They looked as big as Johnny could ever recall in that top she wore.

He glanced over toward his clock, surprised that an hour had already passed since he got home. Then his eyes shot open in alarm when he glanced down at the obvious, angry boner sticking nearly straight out in front of him. There was no way he could spend any time around his mother in this condition!

His only concern was that the workmen might ogle his mother or be crude, but then he saw they were hastily packing up their tools, securing the enclosure covering the opening in the back wall of the house, and three of the guys were already trooping past on their way to move the big truck out of the driveway. Some of those guys looked genuinely scared. Out of curiosity, Johnny had to step forward to ask.

"Hey, what's going on?" he asked the nearest two guys.

They both looked up at him nervously and licked their lips, but it was their supervisor who stepped up to explain it.

"Look, kid," he said softly, "We really don't want any trouble. I met your mom this morning and tried to warn them, but we've had a couple unfortunate incidents," he glared at one of the guys in front of him, who blushed and quickly moved away, "where some housewife accused my guys of being insensitive or trying something inappropriate. With your mother's incredible looks, my guys just don't trust themselves. You understand?"

"Oh, yes sir," Johnny replied, nodding in understanding.

It was quite a relief for him to admit it out loud for once, but it was equally comforting for him to hear it wasn't uniquely his problem. Then he struggled not to laugh as the workmen bailed out of their house as if they were fleeing a scary monster. Their careers were more important than checking out some mega-busty housewife. Once he knew they were leaving, though, he decided it was time to make his own exit for the same reason those guys were heading out. He met his mother at the front door, leaning forward carefully to give her a hug and to keep her from looking down at the huge bulge in the front of his pants.

"I'm going to head over to Sherry's house," he informed her.

"Oh, okay," Crystal replied. She was relieved to hear it, actually. After the way she had been plagued by guilt the night before, she wasn't emotionally prepared to face her son that afternoon.

She smiled and watched him march over to his car, then she waved at the departing construction workers as they packed up their vehicles. Her bedroom and bathroom were the only rooms in the house that were still completely intact, so she was able to strip and take a lengthy, relaxing soak in her tub. After the week she'd had, she felt like she deserved that wonderful respite.

Her son was so desperately horny by the time he reached Sherry's house that he could barely think clearly. As soon as her mother let him inside, he mumbled an apology and practically sprinted into the hallway bathroom. Sherry's parents merely chuckled, and her father quipped, "I guess he really had to go!"

Johnny stood in front of the toilet and whipped out his straining dick, quickly jacking off to a massive release. He was barely able to point it toward the center of the toilet bowl, and some strands of his cock juice splattered on the toilet seat. He briskly stroked his dick to a second, almost as impressive eruption and then carefully wiped up the mess with a wad of toilet paper before flushing down the entire mess.

It had taken just over six minutes, but the relief on his face was so obvious that Sherry's parents assumed he had just taken a massive dump instead. Johnny was almost as relieved that they didn't suspect what he'd actually done as he was relieved to get all that semen out of his aching balls. He was relaxed and calm when he exited the bathroom and made his way to Sherry's bedroom.

When he reached her door, he couldn't help but recall the way she had flashed him the evening before. He grinned before knocking on her door, then was relieved to see she was wearing a really long t-shirt that covered her body all the way down to mid-thigh. He figured she wouldn't try to flash him again, but left the door wide open just to be on the safe side.

Sherry saw him push her bedroom door open wide and thought about saying something, but then she saw how exhausted Johnny looked.

"Are you okay?" she asked with obvious concern. As soon as she asked, she recalled him looking tired earlier in the day, when they'd had lunch together.

"Yeah, I'm just really tired," he replied. "I totally lost track of the time when we were talking yesterday, and then I was up past midnight getting all my homework finished. When I got home this afternoon, there were contractors going in and out of the house."

"Really?" Sherry asked in surprise.

Johnny nodded, then couldn't contain a massive yawn. "Sorry," he muttered afterward, covering his mouth.

"Apparently my mom decided to have a home gym added onto the house. I think she was surprised those guys were already there at the house, but she'd given them a key. They had already torn out five or six walls before I even got there, and they were making a racket so there was no chance I could take a nap."

"I'm so sorry," Sherry replied. She turned and held out her arm. "Here. Lie down and rest for a while. Would you like me to get you a drink?"

Johnny was too tired to protest, after the day he'd had. He just slid into her bed with a relieved sigh, shaking his head to let her know he wasn't thirsty. Within seconds his eyes fluttered closed and Sherry watched his chest rise and fall as he sank rapidly into sleep. Then her eyes slid down to his crotch, and she bit her lip to hide the grin that wanted to come to her lips.

1...45678...29