Johnny's Big Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he began gradually fucking her. Her right hand worked the dildo in and out, and her left found the top edge of her pajama top and pulled it down, exposing her left breast. "Oh, please Johnny, suck my nipple!" Her fingertips tugged and squeezed her nipple as she imagined him doing it, even as her other hand began plunging the dildo into her more forcefully.

Debra came four times before shakily getting out of bed to wash off her toy. Once again she stashed it in the back of her top dresser drawer before sliding back into bed. She hoped that session would satisfy her horny pussy, so she would be able to control herself when they actually met the next day.

* * *

Debra did not have any classes with Johnny, and when she looked for him at lunch she saw him sitting with Sherry. She chewed her lip briefly but decided not to talk to them at that time. Sherry had always been a little distant toward her, and Debra knew she'd had sex with several guys in their school. She also knew the two of them had been friends since at least the fifth grade.

It seemed incongruous to her that a chaste, religious guy like Johnny could be friends with a woman who was so obviously sexual, but she reminded herself not to judge. If not for her staunch religious upbringing, she might have been sexually active herself. It was far too easy to imagine.

Debra got her food and found a seat, quickly eating and trying not to think about Johnny. For the first half of her school day, she had been bothered by those visions from the night before. I don't need to be all turned on the first time we go out! she reminded herself.

Fortunately, she had her more challenging classes for the second half of her school day. Those kept her mind off of her upcoming date until a few minutes before the final bell rang.

Johnny was nervous when he met her at her locker. In his case, it was not his insatiable libido but the fact that he'd never been on a real date before. The closest he'd come was that one time with Sherry, and that had been a disaster. There were lots of other kids in the hallway, so Debra didn't notice he was there until after she had sorted through all of her books. She had homework in two classes, so she held those textbooks along with the notebooks for those classes in her right hand as she pushed her locker closed.

She turned her head and saw him before she started to stand. His face betrayed his nervousness. That was actually something of a relief to Debra, but she was likewise nervous. They exchanged a smile as she rose to her feet.

"Am I giving you a ride home after we have pizza?" he asked.

Someone bumped into him from behind and murmured an apology, but they were standing nearly toe-to-toe as she looked up into his eyes. "If you don't mind," she replied.

Johnny nodded toward his right shoulder, where he had his backpack slung. "We'll stop off at my car and drop off our books first," he suggested.

Debra nodded, and the two of them wove through the crowded hallways and out to the parking lot. He put his bookbag behind the driver's seat on the floorboard, where he usually kept it, and then took her books and set them on the seat. He turned and gave her another nervous grin.

"Should we hold hands?" he asked uncertainly.

"Um, okay," she replied after a moment's thought.

Debra sighed when he took her hand. It felt nice and natural as her fingers slid between his. They carefully navigated through the parking lot to the sidewalk on the far side, and then walked down to the street corner. They had to wait there for the light to change before they could cross, and there were a dozen other students crossing at the same time. It was so loud, between the traffic and the other people, that they didn't even try to have a conversation.

When they stepped in through the front door of the pizza parlor, the relative quiet was a huge relief. They both sighed gratefully, and then exchanged another smile because they had sighed at the same time. As soon as they stepped up to the counter, a guy in his early twenties looked up at them.

"Dine in or take out?" he asked.

"Dine in," they replied in unison.

All three of them smiled, and then Johnny and Debra picked out what kind of pizza they wanted. They each got two big slices and then made their way over to one of the little tables to sit. When Johnny was nervous, he tended not to say much, whereas Debra tended to talk more. Since they were both terribly nervous, it resulted in a decidedly one-sided conversation.

Johnny was so nervous when he left his final class of the afternoon that his near-constant erection actually wilted in his baggy trousers. When he realized it had happened, he almost let out a laugh in relief. However, as soon as he had reached Debra's locker he felt it stirring back to life. The way she was bent over going through her books, he caught a lovely side view of the inside swell of her massive right breast. His eyes raked over her backside when he tried not to stare down her blouse, but that only made it obvious what a beautifully shaped ass she had. Her jeans weren't tight, but the way she was bent over in front of her locker drew the material snugly around both cheeks and outlined them clearly.

Johnny briefly closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He shook his head to clear away the vision of his hands seizing Debra's shapely ass cheeks as he drove his cock into her from behind. By the time she noticed him standing there, he'd managed a smile and his eyes were on hers.

Because of his rapid growth spurts, Johnny was several inches taller than Debra. As they held hands and walked to the pizza parlor, he had an excellent view down her blouse at her lacy little bra the entire way. It was only years of self-discipline around his mother that made it possible for him to keep from staring openly at the show Debra was giving him.

A few of their fellow students glanced over at them. They would have been surprised if they knew Johnny and Debra were on a date. To them, it would have seemed comical that those two were so excited about holding hands. Most of the kids at their school had sex relatively often. Many of them didn't go on dates; instead they merely "hooked up" for sex. Debra was vocal enough about her beliefs that most of her classmates were aware she was a virgin. That just struck them as weird.

Johnny was so shy and quiet nobody knew he was also a virgin. The only thing remarkable about him to most of his classmates was that he was really tall.

Although she wasn't consciously aware of it, Debra was somewhat disappointed that she never caught Johnny ogling her breasts. He simply seemed distant and uninterested, even though he was obviously trying to be nice and he laughed whenever she said something funny. What made it worse was that he had these captivating blue-grey eyes that seemed to sparkle and look right into her soul whenever he smiled at her—and he smiled at her the entire time they sat in that pizza parlor.

Her panties were drenched and there wasn't a damned thing she could do about it.

Instead she kept shifting uncomfortably in her seat and she felt like she was babbling like an idiot. She couldn't stop herself. She was certain she was blowing her one chance with Johnny, until he leaned forward and finally spoke. If he hadn't looked so sincere, she might have thought he was merely humoring her.

"You are so funny, Debra," he said softly. His hand reached across the table and gave hers a tentative squeeze. That gentle, nervous gesture sent a feeling of relief through her in a flood. "I'm so glad we did this," he added before releasing her fingers and leaning back.

"Me too," she breathed.

In that moment, she wanted him more than she could believe. She picked up her second slice of pizza and quickly took a bite because she did not trust her mouth not to betray her. Oh, Johnny, I want you to take me somewhere and fuck me!

Johnny couldn't miss how obvious Debra's thick, hard nipples were. Her blouse was neither thin nor low-cut; they were just that prominent. He likewise took a bite of his pizza and chewed it, but his dark thoughts made him shake his head. My mom won't be back from work for another hour. Would you like to come back to my house and suck my huge dick like you did in my fantasy yesterday? That's right, Debra, in my fantasies you are one dirty, horny, busty slut.

He could only imagine the shocked look on her face if he said such a thing out loud, and of course he was equally certain she would never speak to him again. The two of them ate several more bites of pizza in silence and wondered what the other was thinking. It would have shocked them both to learn how similar their horny thoughts were in that moment.

* * *

After they finished their pizza, they held hands nervously again as they made their way back to Johnny's car. He held her door open for her, a gallant gesture that sent another shot of arousal straight to her pussy. She felt lost in his eyes as she slid in and took her seat. It was comforting the way he carefully pushed her door closed once she was seated, and then she let out a gasp as she pulled the seatbelt over her lap.

Her nipples were standing out like a pair of bullets!

That troubled her more because she'd never so much as caught Johnny giving them a glance, rather than the way they displayed her obvious arousal. She chewed the inside of her cheek and briefly considered what she could do to make them less obvious. Nothing sprang to mind. Then it was a huge relief when he slid into the driver's seat beside her and his eyes dropped to her rock-hard nipples for a brief, precious little moment.

Immediately his eyes shot up to hers, and he blushed. "Sorry!" he muttered, licking his lips and swallowing.

Debra pulled her right arm over her heaving breasts, but she had a dazzling smile on her lips. "It's okay," she assured him. She was sorely tempted to ask if he wanted to see them. Hell, who am I kidding? she asked herself, It's only our first date and I'm ready to throw myself at him!

Johnny chewed the inside of his cheek nervously before carefully turning his head. His eyes locked onto Debra's and he managed a weak smile.

"I don't know where you live," he said softly.

"Oh! Right," Debra replied. That simple statement from him had refocused her mind instantly on home, where her mother and younger brothers would be waiting. Her nipples softened noticeably and she felt comfortable using her right hand to point the way as she gave him directions.

Both of them were far too horny after that first date. They couldn't wait to get home to take care of their inflamed libidos. As much as Debra wanted more time with Johnny, she knew she could not trust her body in that moment. Johnny was concerned that she would glance over and see the obvious bulge of his erection. He hadn't had the opportunity to jack off since lunch, and this was the time of afternoon when he would normally have been at home, standing in the shower with a pair of his mother's panties pressed to his nose while he jacked off to a thunderous release.

For just a moment he wondered how much it would disgust Debra to see him like that. The thought allowed his erection to subside just enough that he wasn't sporting a massive boner when they reached Debra's house. Johnny hopped out of the car and opened her door for her, and Debra clutched her school books to her chest to hide her protruding nipples when she stepped out of the car.

Johnny walked her up to the front door before they turned and faced each other nervously.

"I had a wonderful time," he said, smiling and reaching up to run his right hand over her upper arm. "I'd love to take you out again."

Debra's shoulders sagged visibly in relief and she gave him another bright smile. "I'd love that!" she said.

Then she made Johnny's eyes go wide in surprise when she rose onto her tiptoes and gave him an impulsive kiss on the lips. He barely had the presence of mind to kiss her back. In a daze, he turned and walked back to his car, licking his lips the entire way. Debra stared at his ass and licked her own lips for a moment before turning and stepping into the house.

It was only as she heard him driving away that she realized she hadn't invited him inside or offered to introduce him to her family. I hope he doesn't think I'm rude, she thought. It was just a fleeting thought, though. She made a beeline for her bedroom once she was in the front door. Minutes after she arrived home she was lying in her bed, plunging her rubber dildo into her famished, dripping-wet pussy and imagining it was Johnny's hard cock.

Six blocks away, Johnny stepped into the bathtub in his own house and moaned into his mother's panties as his pulsing boner filled his hand. He was so fucking turned on! It took barely a minute before he let out a strangled gasp and shot his first massive load all over the tiles in front of him. Then he was shocked how quickly he erupted a second time while picturing Debra's smiling face and heaving breasts in front of him.

* * *

While Debra and Johnny were busy getting off following their date, Sherry was sitting in her bedroom staring at her phone. She'd seen Johnny driving past her house on his way home, and had immediately sent him a text. He hadn't read it, of course, hadn't even been aware of it as he hurried to strip and get into the bath. Then he jacked off and came five times while imagining Debra as his personal slut.

Sherry touched herself repeatedly, but started to wonder what might have happened. Johnny normally replied right away when she texted him. Had Debra been in his car? Had she gone to his house with him? She snorted and shook her head, grinning at how ridiculous the idea was. She'd immediately pictured Debra and Johnny having sex, when that was obviously not going to happen.

Of course, Sherry had no idea how much Johnny masturbated, nor that it was the first thing he did after school every day. They hadn't hung out as much as they used to, and not at all following that disastrous date. Johnny used to come over all the time, she thought. She reached for her phone. I'll have to talk him into coming over again this evening.

Sherry chewed her lip thoughtfully, holding her phone and wondering how to phrase that request. Once again her mind insisted on replaying the vision of Johnny's massive cock filling her hand. Her mouth watered, and she shook her head. "Keep it simple," she muttered as she began typing into her phone.

"Hey Johnny," her text read, "Can you come over? I miss hanging out with you."

She nodded after sending it, but it would be over an hour before she got a reply.

* * *

Crystal was dogged all day by visions of Johnny's thick shaft outlined by his towel the day before. She felt a pang of guilt for thinking about her son like that, but she couldn't help it. Is Johnny hung like his father? she wondered. As much as she despised her ex-husband for walking out on them the way he had, she had always loved his big, thick cock.

Johnny's looked even bigger, she thought, before shaking her head in annoyance. Stop thinking about your son's big dick! she chastised herself. That didn't make those thoughts go away, of course.

Crystal would have been astonished to realize her son hadn't even been hard beneath that towel. He'd just jacked off three times, and his cock had been completely spent. It had still been larger than his father's completely erect dick. She managed to clear her head and focus on work, but her pussy was aching for cock the entire day. A montage of memories from the early days of her marriage played through her mind. Those were the thoughts she normally entertained when she was aroused and when she masturbated. Her husband had really fucked the hell out of her pussy and left her deeply satisfied.

When she finally thought about her son later in the afternoon, she was picturing his naked upper body from the previous afternoon. It had been a relief to see how fit he looked, although he could do with some exercise. That thought made her look down and she let out an unhappy sigh. Hell, if anybody needs to exercise and get in shape, it's me, she thought.

Unbidden, her husband's parting words ran through her mind again. Over the six years since he had left her, she had let those haunt her and shape her self-image. If she hadn't been "a fat old bitch" maybe he would have stuck around. She couldn't help but think how different their life might have been if only she'd been attractive enough to keep his interest. They wouldn't have lost all that money in the divorce, she wouldn't have struggled to raise Johnny on her own, and she wouldn't be so desperately horny that she was now looking at her own son...

She shook her head angrily and forced those negative thoughts out of her head.

A minute later she looked up from her monitor and chewed her lip thoughtfully. She had been looking at a financial spreadsheet for work, but it had reminded her that their own finances were in pretty good shape. Her savvy, long-term investment strategy had paid enough dividends that she had been able to buy Johnny's car when he turned 16, as well as being able to easily afford the additional insurance cost. She'd bought the car used, of course, but it was really nice and it had been a joy to see her son's reaction.

Crystal quickly finished the work she'd been doing and sent it to the printer, then used the time to open her personal finances for a quick review. After copying and pasting some of those numbers into a budget spreadsheet, she went online and looked for local contractors so she could figure out how much it would cost to add a home gym onto their house. She clipped the contact information into her budget spreadsheet before going on to research how much the exercise equipment and weights would cost.

It had started off as an idle thought, but once she dug into the project she realized that it was not only feasible but actually a good idea. Such an addition to their house would increase its value, making it a sound investment. The fact that she and Johnny could use the gym to work out and get into better shape would almost count as a "perk" after the increased value to their home.

Crystal was so self-conscious that she would never have been able to bring herself to use a gym in public, where people could see her. Not only did she think of herself as "fat," but she knew guys would stare at her enormous tits. They always had. It gave her a sense of relief to think of working out in the privacy of her own home, where nobody would see her. The fact that her son would be there didn't bother her, since she never imagined him staring at her the way other men did.

She stumbled across some more information online then that sealed it in her mind. There were government incentive programs that would repay most of the money, and eventually they would sell the house at an even larger profit after the addition. Adding a large room onto the backside of the house, with big windows to let in lots of light and give a nice view of the back yard...the more she thought about it the more appealing it sounded. After work she called three of the contractors who had the best online reviews and set about getting them to bid against each other.

Crystal was so deeply involved in planning out her project that afternoon that she managed to stop thinking about her hung son entirely. Unfortunately, she managed to block out her earlier thoughts to such a degree that she neglected to even tell Johnny what she had planned. It was all a done deal the next day, and the contractors would come over to begin work that very afternoon.

They would catch Johnny completely unprepared.