Johnny's Descent Ch. 01

Story Info
Johnny begins to learn how far a Bull can fall.
1.9k words
4.38
5.8k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's waking up."

My eyes blink and squint adjusting to the light. I try to cover my face but my hands won't move.

Light slaps tap my cheeks. "Wakey, wakey Johnny," Master's voice encourages. "We have a lot to discuss, and even more to do."

"Alice..." It's the only word that escapes my mouth as I struggle to wake.

"Don't you worry about her. Alice is being well taken care of."

I begin to get my bearings. Master is standing over me. Lexi is next to him. I try my hands again but they won't budge. I realize where I am. The basement of Master's mansion. The dungeon. Some in the BDSM community get excited by the word. To them it's a playroom for fantasies to come to light. Here, in this house, the dungeon takes a more literal meaning. Slaves only find themselves below the living quarters if extreme punishment is required.

I'm bound to a custom table. My entire upper body is supported, my arms outstretched to either side and cuffed to the corners. At my hips the table separates, forming a Y and spreading my legs which are also cuffed.

I can only assume that when we were taken last night I was also sedated and brought here. Last night. Alice. It floods back into my mind.

"Alice..."

Harder slaps strike my cheeks. "I just told you to forget Alice. After all, the little whore's why you're here."

Master adeptly jumps onto the table and his full wait is sitting on my chest as he casually straddles me. I could barely move before. Now I'm trapped. Another slap! This one hits harder, clearly meant to get my full attention.

"Two years. Two fucking years you've been serving Me well. And haven't I provided for you? Haven't I treated you beyond generously? Your own room. The finest clothes. Access to my personal chef. I could have molded you into anything and I crafted you into the perfect stud, a slave even the most stern women would get wet thinking about."

It's true. I have been under Master's care for a little over two years. After my training and initiation, He deemed me worthy of adding to His stable of Bulls. Slaves who were forged into Gods. Our physical training, our diets, our day to day activities all tailored to keep us as peak sexual specimens. Bulls have one job. To satisfy any woman Master allows us to serve. I want for nothing. Yes, I am a slave but I am afforded every possible luxury my status allows.

None of that meant anything when It came to Alice. A giant house full of pleasure and the one thing I truly wanted was all I couldn't have. Slaves are under no circumstances allowed to engage in sexual activity unless told to do so by Master. As a Bull, I only fucked women who paid for my time. As a common slave, Alice was among those handed to guests like a party favor.

"Lexi honey, help Me make Johnny here fully aware of what's happening to him"

"Yes, Sir." Lexi, Master's personal favorite and off limits to all others. She's risen from slave to Master's right hand. She's still his property but almost in name only. At 5'2 and barely 100lbs she might look innocent, but her cruelty is known throughout the house.

Her small hand grasps my balls. The squeeze that follows is excruciating. Still, it's nothing compared to the slap that comes down from her other hand. My balls burn immediately and I writhe in pain so much as the bondage and Master's weight will allow.

"Easy Lexi, we're just getting started with him. A little more gentle please."

By balls are released from her vice. She rubs my thighs softly, slowly making her way back to my cock. Her hands are warm. Her touch relaxing. My cock starts twitching, ready to grow to it's full 9 inches. Lexi starts giggling.

"What's so funny?" Master asks his pet.

"He's trying to get hard. It's getting tight in there."

In there? Master smiles down at me, amused by my confusion. He jumps off of me and lifts my head up so I can see.

A chastity cage engulfs my cock. As much as it's trying to grow and escape, the walls around it do their job of holding it back.

"This is why we had to drug you. With a cock so big, so glorious, so used to being an instrument of pleasure, it's easier to fit it in a cage while it's soft and useless. Three inches. That's all the inside is. Three inches is as big as that wandering cock will ever get until I say otherwise."

Wandering. Last night. Alice. We thought we were alone. We thought it was safe. We were wrong. They knew where to find us. When they came through the door there was no denying it. We were both covered in sweat. Alice was moaning in pleasure. My cock was the hardest it's ever been.

"You didn't even get to cum last night, did you? Oh how tragic. And now, well now who knows when you'll get to cum again."

"Master please."

Lexi slams down on my balls again. Even without her squeezing them the cock ring holds them firm enough for a shockwave of pain to course through my body.

"No! There's no time for 'Master please'," He scolds. He's done toying with me. His tone shifts and radiates his full power. "Two years. You should spend every day thanking Me. I've turned you into an absolute prize. Do you have any idea how many other Masters and Mistresses have inquired about purchasing you. Everyone wants you and I'm the only one who has you."

A third and fourth slap send me writhing again. Lexi can't help but keep giggling.

"I have been the best thing that's ever happened to you. And for all the many, many things I have given you, what's all I have ever asked for in return?"

I can't answer. I'm focused on the pain. Lexi returns her vice grip to my balls. "Master asked you a question, slave. I suggest you answer."

"Respect and obedience."

"And instead of respecting Me, you decide you can behave however you want. Instead of obeying Me, you decide rules don't apply to you. So what am I to do with you Johnny? I can't trust you to keep your cock to yourself anymore so the cage is necessary. And if you don't have use of your cock, what good are you as a Bull? What's Miss Kingston going to say when She arrives on Thursday and finds you unable to perform?"

Miss Kerri Kingston. If ever a woman were created to torment men with her beauty, it's Miss Kingston. For the last 8 months She has been coming to the mansion three nights a week to use me. For the last 6 months She's come to an agreement with Master that She'd be the only woman I serve. Another man would beg to worship Her. To kneel before Her. To caress Her body. To fuck Her. To please Her. Another man would be so lucky. Not me. She's not Alice.

Master takes Lexi's place between my legs. He plays with my trapped cock, throwing the cage this way and that. "This no longer serves a purpose. This on the other hand..."

His finger taps my hole. My body quivers.

"This will take your cock's place. This will serve Me and this house."

Lexi holds my balls up and I feel her drip lube down my ass. Master's finger swirls around the lube and rubs it over my hole. His finger starts to slide in, just a little past the first knuckle. "It's been a while, hasn't it," He mocks at me.

Not since my initial training in the house has my ass been played with. Once I was selected as a Bull it was no longer part of my day to day. His finger slides deeper.

"Look as his cock twitch Sir. I think he likes being treated like a slut," Lexi practically squeals in glee as my cock tries to grow again.

A second finger presses on my hole next to the first. Lexi reaches over and does her best to spread me open. Master takes the first finger out then slides both in together. I can't help but moan.

"Oh he definitely likes it. Maybe he should of been a little slut this whole time. He's practically gonna explode in his cage when you gift him Your cock Sir"

Master's fingers continue to fuck me. He works them all the way in. There he curls them, separates them, moves them up and down. Whatever he can do to stretch me. Before I know it's happening Lexi is placing nipple clamps on me. A third clamp dangles from the same chain.

"Open up slave."

The last clamp goes on my tongue. My mind races. I can't focus on anything. My ass is being opened up for the first time in years. My nipples are on fire. My tongue hurts like a motherfu--

A new pain takes over my thoughts. Lexi flogs my stomach. With just a simple flick of her wrist blow after blow reigns down.

"Not only are you going to become an anal whore, but you'll be a pain slut too. Floggings, CBT, spanking, clamps, bondage. All the things you haven't had to do before, you're going to experience it all. Your days of being a Bull are over. The special privileges, the leniency, it's all gone. You've shown you don't deserve any of it."

He takes both fingers out and leans over me. He grabs hold of my face with the other hand then sends both fingers into my mouth, cleaning them on my tongue and cheeks. He wipes them dry on my chest.

"And you'd better get used to that cage. This is the only key," He shows me a key dangling from a chain around his neck. "And I don't see a future with you getting it happening any time soon. I've got other matters to attend to, but Lexi will finish with you in my absence. If she tells Me about any disobedience you will come to regret it. You're already in a world of trouble. Don't compound it."

Master gives me a few love taps on my cheek and walks out of the room. Lexi rests the flogger on my stomach. She runs her finger tips up and down my torso. "All mine. What to do, what to do?"

She turns her attention to a table full of toys behind her. I can hear her thinking out loud, considering her options. "Hmm, Master didn't give you His cock, but I can sure as fuck give you mine."

She turns back to me with a huge grin. In her hand is a strapon harness with a 6 inch dildo attached. "How about it stud? Are you ready to get fucked? It's a little ironic isn't it? What, like 12 hours ago you were fucking that whore Alice in the ass, and now it's your turn to be a fuck slut."

She can't make out my words with the clamp still on my tongue. "Silly me. What was that?"

"If it serves Master's purpose, please fuck my ass."

"Aww, look who's turning into a good boy." The clamp goes back on my tongue. She steps into the harness and tightens it on her waist. Walking to my ass she strokes the dildo with lube.

"Give me that ass bitch."