Agreeing to Serve Pt. 01

Story Info
Nikki and Ryan start a new chapter in their lives.
42.3k words
4.82
29.6k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayLocke
KayLocke
252 Followers

Continuity note -- this story continues from my previous two series, the Bisexual Submissive and the Reluctant Submissive. There are references in here from events in both my earlier works.

Chapter 1 -- Ground rules

It felt like the start of a new era for Nikki and Ryan. Over the preceding three months they had slowly been drawn into a world of dominance and submission. They had both discovered their submissive tendencies, firstly Nikki who had introduced them to the world of D/s by serving an online Dom before meeting a female dominant living nearby. The Mistress had completely captured the young submissive's attention and following an intense weekend of training, Nikki had confirmed she wished to serve the older woman as her submissive. But there was a catch, the code of ethics between dominants that meant Nikki couldn't choose to transfer her allegiance without the Dom's permission. The price the Dom demanded was an interesting one; a month of Ryan serving him in Nikki's place. It had been explained the service was a test of Ryan's commitment to Nikki but it was also designed to allow Ryan to fully understand his girlfriend's mindset as a submissive.

The ownership had started well and Ryan had begun to sense he too had submissive inclinations when things took an unexpected turn. Ryan, a professional photographer, had learnt that a new model he had been working with on a photo shoot had a dominant streak that had manifested itself in her gradually drawing Ryan into her web of control once she had found out about Ryan's service with the Dom. The model had been co-opted into dominating Ryan for the remainder of his time with the Dom and the Dom had just confirmed he was happy with Ryan's performance and was prepared to release both submissives to choose their own dominants going forward. As the two young twentysomethings sat together contemplating their futures, they began to wonder how each could fully commit to a dominant and still have time for each other.

'I'm sure there must be a way, I'm just not too sure what it is,' Ryan said as they started on their second bottle of wine. 'Look, we're supposed to go to see Goddess Carly tomorrow, so why don't we see if she has any ideas?' Goddess Carly was the model Ryan hoped to be able to serve in the future.

'Well there's no harm in hearing what she has to say, I guess,' Nikki replied. 'I got a message from the Mistress last night that said we should meet up to discuss next steps, but she's busy this weekend apparently and has suggested I go round to her place on Tuesday. So we could see what your Goddess has to say and then I can relay that to my Mistress. I know we've both indicated we'd like to serve, but this is still our choice and if they are going to make me choose between a life of submission and having a relationship with you, I'm going to choose you. I love how submitting to her makes me feel, but I just love you more. And when I'm old and wrinkly, I want you by my side not some old woman who used to enjoy playing with me but got bored of me as I got older.'

'I feel the same. I've enjoyed discovering my submissive side and I get such a rush when I please my Goddess but I can't see it lasting forever.' Ryan finished speaking and then leant across the gap between them to kiss Nikki on the lips. As he did so, the steel chastity cage he had been fitted with for the first time the day before reminded him of the control Carly currently had. The steel cage had replaced a plastic one that Nikki had a key to. The new cage had a lock that only Carly could open which meant that even if he didn't want to serve her (which he did) he needed to see her again to extricate himself from her control.

Nikki hardly spoke on the train journey the next day. She was nervous at the thought of meeting Goddess Carly for the first time. Carly had invited Ryan and Nikki to her house for the weekend to discuss how the arrangement might work and although Carly had no control over Nikki, the submissive wanted to make a good impression as she felt Carly might be more accepting of the submissive couple's desire to spend time together if she got on with the other woman. The arrangements for the visit were the same as the previous weekend when Ryan had visited on his own; a train journey to Sheffield where they would be met by the dominant and driven back to the remote farmhouse she was in the process of renovating.

As Nikki contemplated the length of the journey, almost an hour and a quarter from their leaving home to arriving at Sheffield station, she realised the distance could be yet another complication in her desire to maintain a relationship with Ryan. Nikki knew her Mistress lived about 30 minutes away from Ryan's flat, but she wasn't sure in which direction. It could be that they were over two hours apart, which could add further complications to seeing each other. Lost in thought, she was startled by Ryan nudging her elbow and indicating the station they were pulling into.

The dominant was waiting by the pop up coffee kiosk. Nikki had no trouble recognising her having seen photos before and although she was prepared to feel a little dowdy in comparison, she hadn't appreciated until now just how beautiful Carly was. The dominant was standing with a tote bag over her shoulder, wearing skin tight white jeans that showed off her toned legs to perfection. The weather, which had been glorious sunshine for the last 2-3 weeks, had been broken by violent thunderstorms the night before that had left the air fresh but cool. Carly had dressed accordingly, wearing a baggy vintage sweater that hid the top half of her body. But it was from the shoulders up that most captivated people meeting the model for the first time. Her flame red hair was striking but when pulled back from her face, as it was today in a tight ponytail, the sharply angled cheekbones were in full view. Nikki rarely thought of anyone as beautiful, but it was as though the word had been invented to describe the woman standing in front of her now.

'You must be Nikki,' Carly said as they approached. 'I've heard so much about you. Welcome. I'm just dying to get to know you.' Carly took a step forward and hugged Nikki as though they were long lost sisters. Nikki hesitated before reacting and then timidly wrapped her arms around the other woman. They were similar in height, Carly probably just an inch or so taller, which ensured Nikki's arms encircled Carly's waist. Ryan was feeling a bit of a bystander until Carly broke the initial embrace and then moved to hug him as well. 'Mustn't forget my little subbie. Nice to see you again.'

Carly insisted Nikki sit in the passenger seat of her car, which meant Ryan had an uncomfortable journey as he tried to manoeuvre himself into a bearable position in the back of Carly's Audi TT. Eventually he gave up and stopped fidgeting so that he could better listen to the unfolding conversation in front of him.

'Look, I know this must seem a bit weird to you,' Carly was saying, 'hell, it's weird for me as well. But what I wanted to say straight up is that I want us all to find a way for this to work for everyone. I enjoy playing with your boyfriend Nikki, but I'm not planning to try and steal him from you. He's made it very clear over the last few days how much he loves you and you can trust me to respect that.'

'Thank you for saying that,' Nikki replied, 'it means a lot. We discussed this last night and we both agreed that if we have to choose, we will choose each other and walk away from this. Neither of us wants to if there is a way for it to work for everyone, but we aren't going to be slaves who are given no choice in what happens.'

'That's not what anyone wants Nikki. I enjoy pushing Ryan's limits in the knowledge that he has the free will to say no but chooses not to. I don't want a slave, there'd be no fun in that. Now, we're not too far away, why don't we continue this conversation when we've arrived?' Carly finished speaking just as she turned down an unmarked road that led to her farmhouse. Within minutes they had arrived.

Nikki was as impressed with the house on first viewing as Ryan had been. They grabbed their bags from the boot and followed Carly into the house, Ryan bringing up the rear. He had briefly described the house to Nikki after his previous visit so they both knew they were heading for the kitchen as Nikki opened the middle door off the hall. The kitchen was the centrepiece of the house, occupying the full width of the rear and having recently benefitted from the addition of a huge picture window that looked out through a garden room to a lawned area and beyond, the edge of the moors and a craggy outcrop. The room was light and airy, giving you the feel that you were sitting in the heart of the farm. But as Nikki entered the room she stopped suddenly and Ryan almost clattered into the back of her. Having taken avoiding action he looked quizzically at Nikki who just nodded at the dining table in the centre of the room. Seated there was a figure they both recognised, the woman they knew simply as the Mistress.

Older than the other three, the woman was in her late forties or early fifties. She wore her auburn hair just below her ears, the natural curls kept in check by the shortness of the length. She wore jeans with a white cotton shirt loose over the top. As they approached she stood to her full height, taller than the other two women and similar to Ryan. She smiled at the look of surprise on the faces of both the submissives.

'Hello kitten. So nice to see you again. And your boyfriend. It's been some time Ryan. How are you? I must thank you. I hear you worked hard to earn Nikki's freedom from her previous Master.' There was a twinkle in her eye as she spoke, clearly enjoying having the upper hand as the couple struggled to recover their composure after the shock of seeing her.

It was Carly's turn to speak. 'You must be wondering what's going on. Well, the Master decided it made sense for the Mistress and I to get acquainted so that we could start to discuss what the future might look like. So he put us in touch and we spoke to each other last night. We have a proposition to put to you. But first, why don't I make us all some tea. Ryan, show Nikki around the house and drop your bags in the spare room.'

When they returned to the kitchen after the brief tour, Ryan and Nikki found the Mistress and Carly seated at the table, each with a steaming mug in front of them. They sat on the same side of the table and each had another mug set on the table opposite them. Taking the hint, Nikki took the seat opposite the Mistress. Ryan took the other, facing Carly. When everyone was settled, the Mistress picked up the conversation.

'You've both expressed an interest in serving your respective dominant and you've both raised some concerns as to how this could work and still leave time for the two of you to have a relationship. Well, Goddess Carly and I have put our heads together and we may have come up with a solution. But before we outline it to you, I want to explore an important point. I think I know Nikki's answer, but I want to hear it again from both of you. If you are going to serve as our submissives there must be no half measures. You will commit to serve your dominant and within the boundaries we agree on, you will do that to the best of your abilities. The fact you are also a couple adds lots of exciting possibilities, but the bottom line is Nikki will serve me and be answerable to me, while Ryan will serve Goddess Carly and be answerable to her. Does that make sense?'

'Yes Mistress,' Nikki and Ryan answered in unison.

'We will agree times between us when you will be expected to serve as a couple. In those situations, it will be clear who is in charge and you will both answer to that person. Are you prepared to do that? Nikki, that means giving yourself to Goddess Carly. Ryan, that means submitting to me on occasion.'

'Yes Mistress,' Nikki answered. Then looking directly at Carly she continued, 'if it pleases Mistress, I am happy to give myself to you Goddess.'

Ryan hesitated slightly longer before also answering 'Yes Mistress, I agree to submit to you when it is required of me.'

'Excellent,' the Mistress said, 'but you should also consider that now we are talking of moving to a new level of commitment, you may be required to serve someone else of my or the Goddess's choosing. Either alone or as a couple. They would always be people we trust but part of your submission would involve trusting us enough to give yourself to someone of our choosing. In fact, I've already had two enquiries as to Nikki's availability. How does that make you both feel?'

The two submissives looked at each other. Nikki was thinking back to the dinner party the Mistress had hosted at a small restaurant and the friends that had all enjoyed her submission that night. She wondered which of them had asked to loan her and shuddered as she remembered how cruel the tall blonde, Sarah, had been. The thought of being under her control without the safety blanket of the Mistress's presence made her shiver. But she still answered 'if it pleases you Mistress'. Ryan also agreed.

The Mistress continued. 'Now the other thing I want to make clear at the outset is that there will be occasions when each of you will observe the other being dominated. That could mean the person you love being beaten, humiliated or given to others. They will be used in front of you. At some point you will watch the person you love suffering, though you should recognise they are choosing to put themselves in that position. I want each of you to think about that. Think very hard. It's one thing accepting that treatment yourself, but how would you feel watching your partner being treated that way?'

Nikki was again the first to answer. 'I'm not sure Mistress. I've obviously seen some of the things he has been made to do for the Master....'

'Oh that's not all he's been up to,' interrupted Carly, 'did he tell you what happened when we were in London on Thursday?'

'Yes Goddess,' replied Nikki, 'and to be honest, the thought of him with another man doesn't worry me. I know he's doing that to please his dominant, not because he is enjoying it himself. What's more worrying is the thought of him with another woman. But then I suppose that is the same as me with another man. I think I'll be OK with it, but I guess I won't know for sure until I see it.'

'Thank you little one, it's good that you're comfortable being so honest.' The Mistress turned to Ryan before continuing. 'What about you Ryan, how does that make you feel?'

'Well, being honest, the thought of Nikki being beaten doesn't worry me. If you remember, I was there on your first night with her and I've experienced it myself so I know what she will be going through. And we both trust the two of you to know our limits. We can only assume if we are given to others you will take the necessary safeguards for our welfare. If you don't, I think its fair to say we won't stick around for long.' Ryan paused and looked at Nikki for confirmation. She nodded vigorously and allowed him to continue. 'No, the worry for me is when she is with another man. Especially if she encounters the same man regularly and starts to develop feelings for him.'

'OK,' said the Mistress, slightly hesitantly. 'You realise you will both develop feelings for your dominant don't you? They won't be quite the same as the feelings you have for each other, but if this arrangement lasts those feelings will become quite strong.'

'I understand that Mistress and we have discussed it. My worry is that Nikki finds someone better than me and falls for them.' Ryan looked into the Mistress's eyes as he spoke from the soul.

She paused momentarily before responding. 'I don't think those insecurities are very much different to people who live vanilla lives my dear. There is always the fear in the back of your mind that you aren't good enough for your partner and that one day they will find someone else. I have had those feelings myself. If your relationship is strong you will have nothing to worry about on that score and from what Nikki has told me, you should not concern yourself. What is different in our case is that Nikki will be intimate with others, men and women, as will you. That adds to the feelings of insecurity but what you need to remember is a relationship is about more than sex. You have chosen to go down this path and as a result sex will mean something different. It is a sign of submission more than it is a sign of love or intimacy.'

Nikki was hanging on every word her dominant spoke. But she kept returning to one comment, that the Mistress had felt insecure. It was the first time Nikki had heard even a hint of the Mistress having a partner. But before she could explore the thought any deeper, the Mistress continued.

'I bet you are wondering how it will ever be the same, making love to Nikki, when you are both expected to give yourselves to strangers as part of your submission? The answer is that you will be making love not having sex. There is a difference. The connection between the two of you will always be special. If at any point you don't feel that, either of you, then we need to talk. Understood?' She looked at first Ryan, then Nikki. They both nodded before answering in the affirmative, both dropping their heads and looking at their hands on the table.

Then Ryan looked up and once more held the Mistress's eye. 'I have another concern Mistress,' he said with a slight tremble in his voice.

'Which is?' the Mistress asked.

'I don't want to do this if it means I'm to be locked in permanent chastity. I remember that first night we met. I was horrified at what Nikki went through but it sort of made sense when I saw the pleasure she got from her orgasm at the end. I'm not sure I could go through all of this 24x7 in the knowledge that I would never experience that sort of release.'

The Mistress looked at Carly. 'Have you ever mentioned permanent chastity?'

'No,' Carly replied, 'Never.'

'Oh little boy. Thank you for being so honest. I have a little secret that I'm going to share with you. My preference is for what I call indefinite chastity. You won't come very often but what you lack in quantity we will make up for in quality. And besides, if we were to make your chastity permanent, one day you would forget what it was like to cum, you would become resigned to living your life chaste and that would change you. With indefinite chastity, you will always remember what it is like which will make the denial all the more challenging for you.' By the time she had finished speaking there was a huge grin on the Mistress's face and a look of shock on Ryan's, bordering on fear.

No one spoke for what seemed like an age before the Mistress once again took the lead. 'Well, I think it is safe to say you are both entering into this with your eyes open. I suggest we have a trial period of one month, during which time I will make sure you both get to experience everything we have just discussed. Then we will have an honest discussion about how you both feel and decide from there what happens next. Now, if no one has anything else to say, it's time for Goddess Carly and me to explain what the future might look like.' She rose from her chair and walked back towards the hallway. 'Follow us.'

Carly was obviously in on what was to happen next, springing from her seat and following the Mistress. Nikki and Ryan were hampered by being on the far side of the table, so it took them a little longer to make their way out of the kitchen. As they entered the sitting room they found the two dominants seated side by side on a sofa.

'Kneel in front of your dominant,' the Mistress said to them both. After a quick glance at each other, Nikki and Ryan both moved to stand in front of the two seated dominants before dropping to their knees.

KayLocke
KayLocke
252 Followers