Johnny's Descent Ch. 02

Story Info
Miss Kingston arrives to discipline Johnny herself.
3.2k words
4.69
3.1k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Kingston's arrival is imminent. 8:00 P.M. every Thursday, Sunday, and Monday for months. She's never once been late. For the last six months my only task for Master has been to bring Her pleasure. It hasn't been a hard obligation to fulfill. Miss Kingston is a singular beauty and She uses me as a sex toy. My hands, my tongue, my cock - the tools of my trade, capable of providing Her as many orgasms as She wants.

Ten minutes left to Her entrance and all I can think about is what She'll think. Has She been told? My tool belt has been cut in half. More specifically my cock has been reduced from 9 inches of power to a pathetic 3 inches languishing in my chastity cage. It must be nearly 48 hours since my prison sentence started. I can count the minutes I haven't been entirely aware of the metal stripping me of Bull status on my hands.

A sharp tug on my wrists makes the present more prominent than the immediate future. Lexi skillfully ties my wrists together with thick rope. Master and His pet have brought me to the room I always see Miss Kingston in. A suite reserved for my patron. It puts most high end resorts to shame. Only one change has been made. A giant steel ring dangles in front of me.

"Arms up," Lexi instructs. The cage is miserable. Following every command Lexi has barked for two days has been humiliating. Master put her in charge of my punishment and new training as a common slave. All luxuries afforded to me as a Bull are gone. Lexi takes enormous joy in reintroducing me to a world of pain.

She wraps more rope around the ring snuggly fastening my arms to it. Her fingers work quick to create multiple knots. She turns and nods to Master.

Master stands next to a newly mounted crank on the wall. He slowly turns it. The industrial chain wrapped around its wheel pulls in. The chain goes from the crank, through a ceiling mounted ring, and down to the ring Lexi has tied me to. A pulley system that raises my arms above my head as Master keeps cranking the chain.

"Open." Lexi holds an anal hook to my mouth. I let it in and know she means for me to cover it in spit. I oblige and she grins before walking behind me. Despite the training she's given me these past days, it still sends quivers down my spine when the cold metal hits my hole. Slowly she guides the ball in. My ass stretches allowing the ball to "pop" inside. It's almost relieving once it's in place compared to its entry.

Almost. She pulls another rope from the end of the anal hook to my wrists. As she ties it all together each tug of the rope yanks on the hook. Once she's finished there's no slack, creating constant pressure in my ass. She gives my cheeks a few love taps. Master had told her not to leave any marks on me during today's sessions. I was to be in pristine condition for Miss Kingston.

Master continues to crank the wheel. My arms raise further. My heels barely touch the floor. He looks me up and down, considering my situation. One more crank. My heels come up. The balls of my feet remain down, holding a small percentage of my weight. The rest is in my arms and shoulders.

Master locks the crank in place. He comes close to me, inspecting Lexi's work. He hasn't said a word to me all day. Behind me now, He pulls on the anal hook. A gasp escapes me. His other hand reaches down to my cage. As he plays with the hook my cock tries in vain to grow only to be denied once again.

"Just one more minute and we'll see how Kerri feels about this," He squeezes my balls while he taunts me. "I can't imagine she'll be too happy her favorite cock was dipping into a whore."

I can't decide if I'm happy the silent treatment is over or frightened about what's to come.

He walks toward a small bar area where Lexi has already poured Him a drink. He rubs His hand on Lexi's ass as if wiping away a stain my cock left on Him. He looks at His watch and takes a sip of the drink.

As if on cue the suite's door opens and Miss Kerri Kingston walks in. I can't see Her yet but the thunder of Her high heels on the floor gets louder and louder. She struts by without a glance. Removing a long coat and handing it to Lexi She reveals a form fitting zip up dress that clings to her skin halfway up her thighs and displays Her 34DD breasts wonderfully. Knee high boots highlight Her perfect legs.

"White or red," offers Master.

"White."

Master snaps His fingers. Lexi begins to uncork a bottle of wine. Even in my current state, it's nice to see her still get treated like a servant from time to time.

"You're sure I can't provide you with another of my Bulls? I'd hate for you to come all this way and not be satisfied."

"No, there will be no need for that." Miss Kingston finally eyes me and heads my way. "And when have you ever known me to leave unsatisfied?"

Master laughs, perhaps more at my expense than Her remarks.

She takes in my predicament as She circles me. A wolf closing in on a sheep. Behind me, She kicks my legs further apart. "You see Charles, Johnny here is still going to play a role in making me happy tonight." A boot slams into my balls crushing them harder than Lexi ever has.

Instinctively I try to pull my hands down to the pain. Instead I yank on the chain above me. The little slack left allows my arms to come down slightly. All that does is pull the anal hook further into me. My feet lift off the floor entirely and I sway forward and back. Kerri comes to my front. She grabs hold of my cage and pulls my cock up, exposing my balls. A slap strikes them. My body wants to move back but She keeps me still using my cock like a handle. Another slap. And another.

"Goddess..." softly whimpers out of my mouth.

Before another word slips out She squeezes my mouth between Her thumb and fingers. "No. You will not utter another word toward me. You will not speak. You will not further disgrace me with your voice."

She walks back to the bar for a sip of wine. She glares at me as I regain what little footing I can.

"Charles, bring me the girl."

"That wasn't part of our arrangement. Do what you want with him. I'm taking care of her."

"I want to see the cunt that made him stray. I want to see how he looks at her."

"Kerri, I'm sorry but--"

"Charles, I have a grievance against her as well. She aided this slave in embarrassing me. Do you have any idea how many people probably know by now? That I wasn't good enough for a slave? That he'd rather fuck one of your whores? You will bring her here.

Master wants to protest further but bites his lip. "Lexi, go fetch her."

"Yes, Sir." Lexi would be a terrible poker player. The look on her face says she loves what's happening. Miss Kingston's cruel intent is clear and Lexi can't get enough of it as a spectator. As she walks out the door she has to cover her mouth to stop from laughing.

Miss Kingston returns to me with a crop. She runs it across my chest, back and forth. "I can't believe I never realized how stupid you are. Do you even understand what you gave up? By now you'd usually be sliding my tiny tiny panties off."

She strikes my chest with the crop. "My perfect little pussy inches from your face. You just waiting for permission to taste it." The crop lands on my stomach. "Did you know you're the only man I've let fuck me for months? And if I'm being honest, this cock fills me so nicely."

Miss Kingston's leans in close to me. Her hand wraps around my cage. She strokes it. "It's made me cum so often. But look at it now? You can't even get hard for your Goddess? No matter how fast I stroke, how tight I squeeze, you can't do it for me? And yeah, I could let you use your tongue and you're good at it. But I need cock in my life Johnny. This...this isn't a cock in my hand. This is worthless. You're worthless."

She lets go of my cage and continues to land blow after blow with the crop. My chest and stomach start to turn bright red. "But don't you worry, honey. I'm a very creative problem solver. I'm going to make sure you still entertain me tonight.

Lexi returns. Alice is on all fours naked, crawling after her into the room. Lexi takes her place behind Master while Alice maintains her position in front of Him. Miss Kingston breaks away from me to see Alice.

"This is her, Charles?"

"Yes. Alice, allow me to introduce you to Miss Kerri Kingston. Kerri, this is--"

"A slave. Just another slave. Undeserving of a name. Stand up, girl. Face me."

Alice rises and turns to Kerri, keeping her eyes low.

It's the first time I've seen Alice since we were separated. Whoever Master charged with her punishment didn't get the same instructions as Lexi regarding marks. It's obvious she's received a series of spankings, floggings, and even a few cane welts are on the back of her thighs. She's been through it. Her hair's a mess. She can hardly keep her eyes open.

My heart sinks. None of this was supposed to happen. I thought we were careful.

"You don't look like anything special to me," Miss Kingston admonished Alice. "Pretty enough face I suppose. Decent tits."

As Miss Kingston inspects Alice Her hands run all over Alice's body.

"Flat stomach, though you could lose a few pounds. Ass is forgettable. Pussy..."

Miss Kingston slides two fingers quickly into Alice. She buries them deep. "Pussy is surprisingly tight for a slave girl. But still, nothing special. And you look absolutely ragged."

"To be fair she hasn't slept much for two days. I've been keeping her busy," Master interjected. "She likes fucking this slave so much I've been letting them all take turns on her. She was found with his cock in her ass so she's been quite the anal whore. It seemed fair."

"Now I'm starting to understand. Johnny here's never been allowed to have my luscious, superior ass. And this whore just offers it right up." Miss Kingston turns her attention back to Alice directly. "Do you think you're pretty?"

"I... I don't know."

"Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Yes Ma'am. Very."

"Well if we agree that I'm better than you, why would he want to fuck you."

"I...I umm..." Alice glances back at me. Our eyes meet for the first time. Miss Kingston yanks her face back forward.

"Don't look at him! Answer the question girl. Look at me! What man wouldn't be content with me? Why does he want you?"

"I... We just...We like each other."

"You fucking like each other? Are you running a high school here, Charles? You're a slave. You don't get to like each other. You like what your Master tells you to like."

"I'm sorry, Ma'am. I knew it was a bad idea. I didn't want to at first. I knew we'd get caught eventually."

"Eventually?" Lexi chimes in. "What does she mean 'eventually', Sir?"

Of course Lexi would pick up on Alice's word choice. She's always looking to stir the pot. Master's attention is peaked. He moves closer to Alice. "What do you mean, Alice?"

"I don't know. I... We..."

"Was this the first time?"

Alice lowers her eyes even further trying to disappear. As far as anyone knew, the night we were caught was our first time together.

"Alice?" Master presses for answers.

"No, it wasn't the first time."

Miss Kingston pushes past Alice and storms toward me. One hand wraps around my throat, the other my balls. "How long have you been fucking this cunt? How many times has this been inside her?"

I know every answer I give condemns us further. But there's no running from it. Lexi has opened a door and I must walk through it.

"A few months."

The hand on my balls tightens. "Months? Are you fucking kidding me? Have you ever fucked her before seeing me?"

"Yes."

She releases my balls, but only to drive a knee into them. Three days ago I was a prominent Bull. Now I'm a punching bag to a Goddess who I betrayed.

"Charles, what is going on here?"

Master has Alice in his grip. One arm pinning both of hers, the other pulling her hair. "I assure you this is new information. It will be dealt with accordingly. Lexi, bring her back to the dungeon."

Miss Kingston paces in front of me considering my confession. Lexi leads Alice past her.

"No. Stop. I want her to stay. I have use of her."

Lexi checks for Master's approval. He gives it. Lexi returns to his side.

"Come here, girl," Miss Kingston commands Alice. She leads Alice to a table laden with toys and instruments of pleasure. She peruses the selection before turning Her back to Alice.

"My zipper."

She throws Her hair over Her shoulder allowing Alice access to the dress' zipper. Alice lowers it and steps back. Miss Kingston lets the dress fall off Her shoulders and pushes it past Her waist to the floor. In a matching black bra and panty set and the boots She looks every bit the Goddess I came to serve. Selecting a toy from the table She turns back to Alice.

"It sounds like you've been getting fucked for days. I think it's time you do the fucking."

She raises a strapon to Alice's eye level offering it to her.

"If..if you want...I mean it would be an honor to please you Ma'am."

"Oh honey, no. You won't be fucking me. Don't be ridiculous. Just follow me" Miss Kingston heads toward a bedroom while speaking to Master. "Untie him and let him follow as well."

The two ladies disappear behind a door. Master releases the pulley system and He and Lexi untie me. Lexi slowly takes the hook out of my ass. Of course once it's halfway out she can't resist plunging it back in before truly removing it.

"Whatever happens, do as you're told. However bad things are, I promise you they can get worse."

"Yes, Master."

In the bedroom, Alice finishes adjusting the strapon around her waist while Miss Kingston sits comfortably in a throne size armchair.

"On the bed, slave. On all fours, then arch that back and present your ass."

I climb onto the bed and follow my orders.

"Now cunt, I want you to show me how he's been fucking you. Take his ass like he's been taking yours."

Alice positions herself behind me. I feel her hand on my ass cheek. The other guides her strapon to my hole.

"Go on. Put it right in. I'm sure he doesn't hesitate to get his cock inside you."

The dildo slowly slides in. The ball on the anal hook got in and my hole swallowed it. Alice's dildo keeps me stretched no matter how far she pushes. She pulls back and just before the tip slides out she pushes in again. Slowly back and forth. I feel my own cock push against my cage, begging for attention it won't receive.

I feel Alice's hip against my ass. She's worked herself all the way in. I deeply exhale accepting the seven inches filling my ass.

"Good girl, slave. Now fuck him hard."

On command Alice speeds up. Several inches thrusting in and out of me. Her hands grab my shoulders. She pulls me back while pushing her hips forward. Even faster now.

"That's it. Fuck him like the bitch he is." Miss Kingston moves behind Alice. She's put on her own strapon. "Hold it deep in him."

Alice drives hard in, her hips once again resting on my cheeks. Miss Kingston slides Her strapon on the outside of Alice's pussy. Alice moans as it presses against her clit. Miss Kingston lets the strapon fall into Alice and rocks in and out of her pussy. Alice twitches in familiar pleasure. Each spasm making the dildo in my ass jerk enough to notice.

"Now, fuck him and yourself. Forward into his ass and back onto my cock. The harder you pound him the better you'll get fucked."

Alice wastes no time rolling her hips between the two of us. I can tell she's adjusted herself and Miss Kingston's cock is making her feel some kind of way as she moves faster. She's lost herself in the moment. Her movements become even more fluid. Sweat drips off her onto my back. My cock throbs in its cage. My ass is on fire. Alice moans in ways I've never heard.

Miss Kingston pulls her strapon out. Instead She rubs Alice's clit. Three fingers from Her other hand work into Alice's ass. She works Alice into ecstasy.

"Cum for me, slut. Cum for me while you fuck his tight ass."

Alice screams out before collapsing on top of me.

"Good girl."

Miss Kingston maneuvers toward me. She lifts my head up and brings her fingers to my mouth.

"Taste your girlfriend Johnny. It'll be the last time."

I'd be lying if I said I didn't recognize Alice's taste as Miss Kington allows me to lick her fingers clean. She rubs them dry across my face.

"Come, girl."

She heads toward the door. Alice pulls her strapon out of me. I gasp as I'm emptied. Miss Kingston pushes Alice through the door back into the main room. She sees Lexi on her knees, Master's cock buried in her throat.

"Ahem, if you're not too busy, this one is dismissed. And I've decided I will take up your offer. Bring me one of your Bulls."

Master pulls Lexi away from His cock. She pouts. "Please, Sir. Let me finish."

"Later. Now bring Alice back to the dungeon. Then have Xavier showered and brought to Miss Kingston."

"Yes, Sir." Lexi beckons Alice to follow and they leave the suite.

"It will be a minute before she returns. Care to take over?" Master looks down at his hard cock still hanging out of his pants.

"I think I'll settle for another glass of wine, thank you."

She moves toward the bar while Master shuffles his outfit back together. "What about him?" He points toward me, still face down ass up, my hole gaping.

"Oh, his night is just beginning."