John's Adventures Pt. 05

Story Info
A new staff member and a collaring ceremony.
2.9k words
4.3
5.8k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what's your name?"

"Dalilah ... Dalilah Ricci."

"Okay. Help us make the watermelon smoothie. Look at the recipe book; it should be around page six," I said as I prepared the wok for ham fried rice. Jason brought to me cold rice from the fridge.

The girl huffed and puffed, but got to work. She was quite young, probably a year younger than I was. She was decently tall, perhaps 167 or 168 cm tall, and slightly plump. Her skin colour was similar to Amy's: light brown. Her face was almost distinctively Italian (based on my experience watching my Italian classmates in school).

"Hey, mate, she's so bratty," Jason complained.

"I didn't think Principal Adams would send this kind of person our way."

An hour later, hell, I mean, break time, broke loose.

"Hey, don't get the smoothie in my soup!" one student complained.

"Shut up, damn it!" Dalilah hotly fought back, "it's just a bit! That's why you should put your glass far from the soup bowl, idiot."

"Hush, hush!" I barked. "Sorry, Jackson. Here, let me substitute the soup."

I removed the contaminated bowl of soup. Jason hurriedly handed me a new one and I quickly put the new bowl of soup on Jackson's tray. I took the liberty, with my staff, to put Dalilah in her place.

"You are never to be impolite to the students, especially not unprovoked!" I half-screamed.

"Oh, come on!" Dalilah said. "Tiny mistake."

"No, it's not!" I said again.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, I'm going to the toilet."

I sat down. "Oh, whatever deity is up there, why do you have to test me like this? I've held this position for just a few weeks and bullshit like this has happened," I murmured.

"Chill mate, we got your back," Jason said. The other staffed members agreed in unison.

But Dalilah became worse. She was ... ah, forget it. I had to stop Janet, my most skilled dessert maker, from punching her in the face. "ENOUGH!" I barked. My staff and I signed a joint petition asking for the termination of Dalilah's internship.

Exhausted and battered, I went to the principal's office to deliver the petition after my staff, including Dalilah, went home. But I was halted just a few dozen metres away from the office by a woman. She was just as tall as Dalilah, her skin slightly yellow. Her eyes were slightly slanted. She wore a trench coat.

"Whew, is she East Asian? It's rare to see one in this part of town," I whispered.

"Excuse me, are you Mr John Baker, the chief-of-staff of the cafetaria?"

"Yes, I am. And who are you, if I may ask?"

"I am Yuko Ricci, Dalilah's sister ... please, could we talk?"

"Sorry, but I need to deliver this petition."

Yuko stepped forward. "Yes, it's about that. Please, please let us have a talk."

I was reluctant, but I agreed. We talked at a local coffee shop. "Coffee?" I asked after ordering a cappucino and an order of churros.

"No, thank you."

"It's on me," I say, feeling generous after realizing I also received a 30 percent wage increase thanks to my promotion.

"Thanks ..."

Our orders arrived. "So, what do you want to talk about."

"Please ... please don't terminate Dalilah's internship."

I raised an eyebrow. "I can't do that," I said flatly. "She's incompetent, unwilling to cooperate and learn, and impolite."

"Please! This is my family's only hope!"

I raised both eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"Maybe ... I should talk about our background first. Both Dalilah and I were adopted by the Ricci family. The Riccis are successful businessmen and politicians, so we had an easy life. I think that led to Dalilah's behaviour."

Yuko sipped her coffee anxiously. "It all ended two months ago. The Ricci family apparently were corrupt, all of them except us. It's not very popular in the media, but the entirety of my family was imprisoned and their wealth taken. We had nothing but some savings of mine. I'm now working as a part time science teacher, but Dalilah has no skills. Luckily, Principal Adams had a grandson with whom I am friends. I pulled that string and landed Dalilah her internship."

Hana looked at me. "Please, Dalilah and I are so financially struggling now. And ... and if Dalilah is terminated, it will be a black mark for her career. She won't be employed easily."

"Look, I take pity on your predicament. But, please, consider it from my perspective. I need to make sure there is an amicable work environment for my staff and I need to provide nutritious food and good service for the students."

"I understand. Which is why I came here with an offer."

Yuko looked left and right, making sure there were no people. She suddenly opened her trench coat, revealing her naked body and her plump bosom. She closed it again immediately.

"What a flirty girl you are, Yuko."

"Amy!"

Amy sat next to me. "Uh, Amy-"

"Shut up, John. I know you didn't tell her to do that. What the fuck is happening here?"

Yuko repeated her explanation. "Okay, I get it. So, what's your offer?"

"I ... it's not something you should know."

"After you flashed your tits on my boyfriend, it is."

"I will provide you sexual service for a month ... if ... if you spared Dalilah."

Amy nearly spurted out her coffee. She looked at Amy in disbelief.

"I'm not interested in your offer," I said, glancing at Amy. "But I understand your plight. What about this: I'll give you one week. Try and talk to your sister so that her behaviour could be fixed."

Yuko bowed slightly. "Thank you very much."

Amy and I went to my house for a sleepover. After watching TV for a while, we slept (in the literal sense) together. I heard a strange sound.

"Amy, you heard that?" I asked.

"Yeah."

We woke up and took flashlights. We descended to the first floor and turned on the lights.

"Dalilah?!" I bellowed. Dalilah was in the living room, trying to steal my TV. She hurriedly ran.

"HEY!" Amy and I gave chase, but Dalilah had escaped via the front door.

"Damn it! She's a thief!" I cursed. I noticed an opened cupboard. I immediately checked.

"Did she steal anything?" Amy asked worriedly.

"The necklace!" I gasped. When Amy and I were forced to break up, we gave each other a bronze necklace. It was stolen.

"My gift to you?"

"Uh-huh. And forty thousand bucks I prepared for house remodeling." Damn it. It was 40 percent of my annual income! Lucky me that I worked in an uber-elite school littered with millionaires.

Suddenly, Amy's phone rang.

"Hello, Mrs Kingsley?" Amy answered her neighbor.

"Amy, a thief broke in your house a few hours ago! I phoned you but you didn't answer."

"A thief? I'm coming there!"

I locked my doors and we went to Amy's house. It was wrecked; at least the first floor was. Amy calculated a loss of ten thousand dollars worth in jewelry, including my gift, and ten thousand dollars in cash. We were exhausted and angry, so we decided to sleep for now. Tomorrow, we would report this to the police.

The next day, Yuko met us. "Congrats, Yuko. Your sister just became a thief," we said.

Yuko nodded weakly. "Please, could we talk?"

We were reluctant. We looked at each other. "Fine," Amy barked.

Yuko, Amy, and I faced each other in the living room of Amy's house. "What? That's 40 grand she stole from John and 20 grand from me."

Yuko put two bronze necklaces, one golden necklace, two golden rings, two pairs of silver earrings, and four silver rings. "This is your jewelery."

"Sure. Then my 40 grand and Amy's 10 grand in cash."

"Dalilah ... spent it gambling."

We raised our eyebrows. "I'm sick of this," I said, "I'm calling the police."

"No!" Yuko bellowed. "I ..."

"Alright, what about this?" Amy showed her a digital poster.

"Rainsfield BDSM Exhibition Festival?" Yuko murmured.

"I'm a bit of a big shot in Rainsfield BDSM Club," Amy said, referring to the same club she and I were a member of, "I could definitely pull off 50 grand. I'll essentially give a BDSM guide there, and you'll be the example."

"W-what does that mean?"

"If, for example, I'm teaching about flogging, I'll flog you to show how it's done."

"That's like prostitution, but worse ..."

"Maybe, depending on your kinks," Amy said. "Twelve hour festival, I'll probably teach for four or five hours. You get on this, your sister's debt will be wiped out."

"I-I ... I don't want to."

Amy reached for Yuko's tits, squeezing it brashly. "Sure. Then feel free to try and raise 50 grand in a week."

"I ..."

ONE WEEK LATER

Now that I had been involved greatly in BDSM, I found out about collaring ceremonies: the collar of consideration, signifying the beginning of the relationship, the training collar, signifying the beginning of the training, and the slave collar-total submission. (Although, thanks to, err, our different situation, we skipped the first and second step, essentially).

After realizing Seira's main weakness (tendency to cum too many times), I trained her to overcome that. After we succeeded, I applied for a proper slave collar ceremony in Amy's BDSM community.

There weren't many people: just Amy, Rein, Cecilia, and a few members of the BDSM community.

I gave a small speech, admitting our rough beginnings. Amy had said that such blackmailing was definitely quite hated, but since Seira was such a bitch, she managed to anger the Rainsfield Community by vandalising some of their meeting sites and harassing members. Thus, I got some sort of a free pass. Seira, fully naked, walked from the other side of the room. She knelt in front of me. Amy delivered the ceremony.

"Do you, the submissive Seira Jeannate Landeve, accept the collar of your Master, and accept the conditions and responsibilities of it?"

"Yes."

"Out of your own free will?"

"Yes."

"Do you, the dominant John Henry Baker, accept Seira Jeannate Landeve as your submissive, and accept the conditions and responsibilities of it?"

"Yes."

"Out of your own free will?"

"Yes."

"The Master may collar the slave."

I collared Seira and attached the leash. "Slave, you now belong to me!"

"This slave belongs to Master."

And so the ceremony ends. The guests burst into cheers. I sat down on one of the chairs. "May I sit next to you, Master?" Seira asked politely.

"Yes."

Seira sat next to me. My ceremony was the first, but not the last. Rein and Cecilia were the second: Rein was to collar Cecilia with the Training Collar.

"Hey, John," fellow member Eugene said to me, "I was kinda amazed. She's just 18, right?"

"Yeah," I said. "I'm still amazed myself."

Rein gave a small speech. Again, even though blackmail was hated, Cecilia also vandalized shit and harassed shit, so Rein kinda got a free pass like me. Rein thanked Amy and I for introducing her into the BDSM world.

"Do you, the submissive Cecilia Roxanne, accept the training collar of your Mistress Rein Anabelle, and accept the conditions and responsibilities of it?"

"Yes."

"Out of your own free will?"

"Yes."

"Do you, the dominant Rein Anabelle, accept Cecilia Roxanne to be trained, and accept the conditions and responsibilities of it?"

"Yes."

"Out of your own free will?"

"Yes."

"The Mistress may collar her submissive."

Rein collared Cecilia. "Submissive, you're mine to train."

"I'm yours to train, Mistress."

And they were not the last. Ronald had found a sub of his own: Kayla Nirangga, a classmate. Amy delivered their ceremony (the Collar of Consideration).

THAT NIGHT

Rein, Cecilia, Seira, and I gathered at my house.

"Um, Master, I heard a thief broke into your house."

"Yeah, and Amy's too. We're sorting it out," I answered. We went to the bedroom.

"Master, please, would you enjoy my body?" Seira asked. "May I undress?"

"Go ahead. Show me the display position."

Seira undressed. She stood straight, legs apart, hands behind her head.

"Hmm ... your body's getting better day after day," I said, "your tits are getting bigger, too."

"Thank you, Master."

I inserted two fingers into Seira's wet pussy, violently moving them inside. Seira held firm, muffling her moans. She knew she wasn't allowed to climax yet.

"It's been seven minutes," I said, "well done. You have truly become a high-class slave."

Seira blushed. I unzipped my pants. "You know what to do, slave. No hands."

"Yes, Master."

Seira lowered herself, her hands still behind. She began to suck me off, wrapping my shaft with her elastic tongue. I glanced to the right and I saw Cecilia licking Rein's ass.

"That's enough," I order. "Lay down on the bed and spread your pussy."

"Yes, Master."

I teased her pussy with the tip of my cock. "You want it?"

"Yes, Master! Fill your personal cumslut with your sperm, please!"

I penetrated through Seira's pussy, her warm walls pressuring my shaft. "Ah! Ah! AH! Master, please may I cum?" she begged after five minutes.

"You may!"

"Thank you Master!"

Seira moaned loudly while I teased her nipples and wrecked her pussy. "Master ... I beg you, please let me cum!" she begged again after five more minutes. Cecilia was being fucked with a strap-on, doggy style.

"No, Seira. Wait until my command."

"Of course, Master. Ah! Do you enjoy my pussy, Master?"

"Very much so. The effort I poured into training you wasn't for nothing."

"I'm happy to hear that, Master."

"Seira, on my command, we'll cum together," I said.

"Understood, Master!"

"Now!" I bellowed. I poured hot cum into Seira's womb as she spurted out pussy juice.

"Ha ..."

"Hey, John," Rein said as she pulled her strap-on from Cecilia's pussy. "Want to play a game?"

"What game?"

"We'll have our slaves fuck each other. The one who cums first loses. They'll play three games. If Seira wins, you and her will fuck me like a sub. If Cecilia wins, she and I will fuck you like a sub."

"Agreed."

Rein explained the rules to Cecilia and Seira. First round was scissors.

"Master has trained me well in this art. You don't stand a chance!" Seira taunted.

"I won't lose," Cecilia said.

The two girls rubbed their pussies vigorously while pulling each other's nipples. After 15 minutes, they were both near climax. "Khh ..."

And Seira came first, spurting her pussy juice. Cecilia held back, cumming two seconds later.

"1-0 in my favour," Rein said. "Four minute break, yes?"

"Come here, you bad slut!" I ordered to Seira.

"I-I'm sorry ... Master."

"Display position!"

Seira immediately put her hands behind her head and her legs were apart. I took a whip. "Ruminate on this, bitch!" I angrily shouted as I whipped her tits and asscheeks, her arms, legs, and thighs.

"Forgive me, Master. Seira is a bad slave ..."

"Now get back there!"

"Yes, Master."

Seira was vicious in the second round, where Seira and Cecilia stood across each other, fucking each other's pussy with a dildo. "Aaaarggh!" Seira made a battlecry as she pushed her dildo very quickly into Cecilia's pussy.

"Ahhh! No!" Cecilia came first.

"1-1, Rein."

"Useless whore!" Rein cursed.

"Good, Seira," I complimented as I caressed her thighs and butt. "Keep this up."

Cecilia was punished harshly: Rein spanked her with a paddle brutally until her buttocks were red.

Third round: the two girls inserted a double-ended dildo in their asses in doggy style.

"Do you think your slave can win?" Rein asked, giving me a casual handjob.

"Of course I do," I said, pinching her clitoris. "Seira is my most prized possession."

Hearing that seemed to boost Seira's faltering energy. She suddenly thrusted brutally. "Ugh! Seira, you're so rough! Ah, I'm coming!"

Cecilia just couldn't take any more. She came shamefully. "Master, I won ..."

"1-2, Rein," I said, seizing and gagging her. "Seira, come here."

"Uhuuu ...," Rein wailed.

"Now watch as your defeat causes your Mistress to be fucked like a slave."

Cecilia almost cried. I pushed my cock brashly into Rein's pussy: hers was as tight as Seira's, but Seira's felt wetter and more comfortable. "Lick Seira's pussy. Seira, you don't have to ask permission to cum."

I fucked her in quick bursts, slapping her ass. I grabbed a marker and wrote on her butt: "Failed Mistress" and "Bad Dom".

I pulled out. I shoved it in Cecilia's throat. "This reeks of your Mistress' pussy, right?"

Cecilia couldn't answer with a cock in her throat. Seira wore a strap-on and she prepared to fuck Rein in her pussy. Seira and I violated her in a sandwich, pounding her ass and pussy with equal vigor. In ten minutes, I came inside Rein's virgin ass.

"Drink it," I ordered to Cecilia. She scrapped my cum from inside her Mistress' ass and drank it. I ungagged Rein.

"Shitty, low quality, useless slave!" she burst out, "I'll punish you a lot!"

"Y-yes, Master. Cecilia is a bad slave, she's worse than a street whore ..."

"Good that you know," she said. Rein wrote on her whole body: "street bitch",

"useless big tits", and many others. "Hey, John. You really have a good slave there."

"Of course I do," I said to Rein, who was leaving with her sub.

"Am I ... a good slave, Master?"

"You are."

"Then Seira is happy."