John's Dream Comes True Pt. 02

Story Info
John became a cuckold to a lesbian.
1.4k words
4.04
14.6k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John woke up to find himself alone in the bed in the spare room. Getting out of the bed he felt sad and disappointed as he thought for a moment that what had happened the night before had just been a wonderful dream until as he walked passed the master bedroom he saw his wife Di and Nicky cuddling together like young lovers. Smiling to himself he felt excited and happy as his realised his dream to be cuckolded by a lesbian had finally happened. As he stood watching his beloved wife Nicky cuddling Di the beautiful red haired woman he secretly loved and desired he felt his cock stiffen and grow erect. He must have been watching them lying together for five minutes before Di woke up. Seeing him looking at them she glared at him with a stern look of disgust. This look just made John's cock stiffen and his heart miss a beat making him more and more excited as she looked at him as if he was a dirty animal or a of a piece of shit she had just found on her favourite carpet.

Di felt exhilarated and excited by the power she now had over John and his wife Nicky. John felt giddy with excitement as Di looked at him with disgust as she noticed that he had a tiny bulge in his short giving it away that he was turned on by seeing her lying arm in arm in his bed with his wife. "Is that tiny bump in your shorts your dick?" Di giggled softly trying not to wake up her new lesbian lover Nicky. John smiled and just nodded meekly. Di had never seen such a tiny puny cock before on a grown man laughing as she realised that it might be the smallest cock she had ever seen. John wanted to play with himself as he noticed that Di now knew that he had a tiny pathetic cock and not a big thick man cock. The powerful urge he felt to pull out his tiny cock so he could humiliate himself by confirming to Di that his cock was really a tiny thin pencil sized cock was exciting and overwhelming.

Not only had John's dream come but also Di's dream of getting to be with the woman she had secretly been in love with for so many years. Nicky had been her secret crush when they first met all those years ago. Di instantly liked Nicky when they first met developing a crush on Nicky following her around. Di did everything she could to become Nicky's best friend falling in love with her when she first saw her naked in their local gym changing rooms. She always made sure that they showered together so she could see Nicky naked. As she lay in bed with Nicky Di cursed herself for having not been brave enough to just try touching and kissing Nicky when they had first met. She now regretted giving in to her fears that Nicky would have rejected her sexual advances because Nicky liked boys then.

Even back then she knew that the woman she fell in love with was straight and not a lesbian like she herself. Even though Di had a couple of boyfriends she accepted at a young age that she preferred women to men. She came to accept that she couldn't stand boys feeling sick by their vile disgusting bodies and started to hate their cocks and balls. Women were beautiful and sexy she loved their beautiful curvy shapes and lovely breasts and divine pussies. She loved women and knew from the first time she saw Nicky and she wanted her so badly. Never could she have imagined that Nicky's stupid husband would be so stupid and reckless that he would beg her to seduce and fuck his loving straight wife and yet there she was in bed with the woman she had been in love with all her life. She felt the happiest she had ever felt but felt anxious that Nicky soon reject her and go back to being a straight boring housewife and end this budding lesbian relationship. She had to make sure that she kept control of the situation and that she got to keep Nicky. Di had to act quickly if she wanted to develop her relationship with Nicky.

She knew exactly what she had to do as now was her time to be with Nicky and for her to take John's place as Nicky's partner and lover. She had to permanently displace John and take his place as Nicky's lesbian husband. Lying in Nicky and Johns bed she made plans to steal Nicky permanently from John and have fun at the same time. Di gently pulled down the quilt exposing Nicky's breasts to John then moving her right hand she started to gently caress them as John watched. She quietly mouthed to John "Mine, not yours!"

John nodded in agreement watching as Di played with his wife Nicky's breasts. Slowly Nicky woke up as Di caressed her. When Nicky was fully awake Di kissed her passionately on the mouth. John couldn't stop himself walking forward he took his wife's right hand and slowly guided it between Di's legs pushing Nicky's fingers onto her pussy the moving them getting her to caress it. Nicky let John control her hand and fingers making her finger Di. Nicky looked at Di finding herself falling in love with her and her long red hair, pale freckled skin, small pert breasts, slim waist, strong thighs, moist ginger pussy and beautiful bottom. Nicky realised that she preferred Di's pussy and breasts to her husband revolting small cock and balls.

"Nicky, I am the only who can make love to you now!" panted Di as Nicky played with her wet open pussy. John helped Di put on her big black strap on cock and guided it lovingly into his wife's pussy then stood back and pulled out his piny pencil cock showing it to Di he felt excited at showing how useless his cock is as Di thrust her strap on into his wife's willing pussy. Whilst Di hated seeing John's pathetic cock she felt excited by his eagerness to prove that she was the better lover to his wife.

John panted and grunted like a pig as he begged Di to fuck his wife in a way that he could never ever do. Nicky grabbed hold of Di's bottom with both of her hand pulling hard forcing Di's huge strap on cock deeper into her own pussy wrapping her thighs tight round Di as she screamed over and over "That's it Di my darling show my freak of a husband how to fuck me!" starring at John Nicky gasped and panted "Loot at me John! Look at how she's turned me LESBIAN!" Nicky orgasmed as she screamed out lesbian.

John rubbed his cock faster and faster as Di gave his wife the powerful orgasms that he didn't give her. As Di made Nicky have one orgasm after another Nicky continued she stare at John and she gasped and panted "Di my darling I am love with you!" As Di's fucking of Nicky grew more intense fucking her harder, deeper and faster Nicky screamed as she came again "Please FUCK ME! Please hurt John, hit him, hurt him, hit him, castrate him. KILL HIM!" Hearing this made Di orgasm as she fucked beautiful lesbian lover making her gasp and pant excitedly that she wanted to hurt John.

Nicky's cries, pants and screaming spurred Di on to Fuck her hard and her harder until Nicky could talk no more fucking. Then to Johns delight Di took off the strap on put it on Nicky and made John guide it into her own pussy and help his wife Nicky to mount her. Nicky couldn't stop herself thrusting and grinding the strap on cock as if she had fucked hundreds of women. It was Di's turn to cry out in her lust that she was in love with Nicky gasping and panting her promises that she would hurt John, hit him, punch him, kick him, castrate him and even kill him if he didn't behave. As Nicky and Di came to one almighty mind blowing orgasm John came into his hand then moved his cock dangerously close to his wife mouth panting and gasping he said "Mmmmmmmmm bite it off Goddess! Bite my cock off! Bite my balls off!"

to be continued