Office Dream Comes True

Story Info
A beautiful powerful lesbian humiliates & dominates John.
2.2k words
3.95
15k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up John could never have guessed that his day would mark a change in not only how he saw himself but also how his secretary Camilla saw and treated him. Getting up he stretched feeling as though he was a the top of his game at work managing his own branch of an accountancy company. He had a huge salary, a magnificent home, luxurious car and a beautiful wife and secretary. He controlled his world ruling the home and office fairly never being disrespectful to his wife Nicola and his secretary Camilla. They always were respectful to him obeying his ever command waiting on him hand and finger. He dreamed that a lesbian would change that a take control of his life, wife and secretary and turn them into lesbians and him into a submissive cuckold.

Singing a happy song he shaved then took a shower and dressed himself in his best work suit and went downstairs to have breakfast with his wife Nicola. Walking into the dining kitchen he greeted his wife and sat down at the kitchen table to have his breakfast and drink the coffee his wife made for him. John dreamed of seeing a sexy lesbian seduce his wife into being a lesbian. He also dreamed and yearned to be humiliated and beaten by his wife's jealous lesbian lover. He wanted his wife to enjoy watching her lesbian lover humiliate and beat him up,

John quietly ate his breakfast and drank his coffee then left to go to work saying thank you giving her a kiss on her cheek. Arriving at work John entered his office and flicked the switch on the intercom and asked his secretary for a coffee. He waited eagerly for Camilla to come running with the fresh coffee that she had already kindly prepared for him excited at the thought of seeing her again. Looking at his secretary Camilla he picked up and started to drink his coffee as he imagined how exciting it be to be humiliated and dominated by her.

Watching Camilla as she walked round his office he admired her short thick red hair, freckled pale skin, slim boyish figure, tiny pert breasts, slim hips, pert round bottom, slender but strong muscular arms and legs. She looked magnificent in the trouser suit uniform he had introduced that consisted of a black pair of mens trousers, black jacket, mens black shoes with a white shirt and tie. He felt his cock stiffen as he looked at his secretary hoping that she was a lesbian. He loved how she looked pretty but masculine in her mens trouser suit. He was just waiting for the right time to beg her to come home with him to seduce and fuck his wife into being her lesbian lover and partner.

Even though he didn't admit he loved his wife's dark long thick hair, fine petite facial features, small pert breasts slim body, firm pert bottom and powerful slender thighs she always wore a dark man's suit to keep him pleased. He also found Camilla to be very attractive with her similar appearance and style of dressing to his wife Nicola. Camilla differed from Nicola having red hair, pale skin and freckles. He closed his eyes and imagined how exhilarating it would be to get his wife into bed with her.

After he finished his coffee Camilla came in and said "the first applicant for your new junior accountant is here."

"Bring him in please." John said looking at Camilla.

"It's not a he it's a she so you're interviewing a woman." Said Camilla trying not to laugh at John as he smiled brightly at her.

John looked up from his desk as he heard Camilla bring Diane in. Looking her up and down he felt his cock twitch as he saw her short red hair, pale freckled face, slim sexy figure, tiny firm pert breasts, slim waist, flat stomach, slender and muscular thighs and legs. Her tight dark blue mens suit fitted her like a glove showing off the shape of her breasts and pussy perfectly drawing his perverse attention to her magnificent camel toe that was hard not to notice. John could only stare open mouth at her groin admiring the outline of her pussy that her tight trouser proudly showed off. He felt his cock stiffen as she confidently approached him and sat opposite him at his office desk.

John told Diane happily that he did recruit women and that he would treat her fairly by not asking her any difficult unfair questions. Diane answered his questions getting maximum scores which excited him. He looked at Camilla standing at Diane's right hand eagerly taking down notes of the questions and answers during the interview. He couldn't help noticing that Camilla's face and neck flushed red and she had a glazed look of pleasure on her face as she looked at both Diane and him. He felt slightly puzzled by Camilla's expression almost looked as if she was excited sexually by the person they were interviewing. Realising this his cock stiffened as he realised Camilla might be a lesbian imagining watching them making out in front of him.

Looking back at Diane he continued asking her his interview questions finally saying "well that's my final question I just need to ask you some HR questions about your health or if you have any special requirements to help you carry out the job and who your next of kin incase I offer you the job. Do you have a husband or boyfriend?"

Diane looked at John then at Camilla then said "no I don't have any disabilities or health problems and I don't have a male partner as I am a lesbian!"

Looking at Diane in admiration he told her he wanted to employ more women especially lesbians as he wanted to support LGBT+ people. He went on to tell Diane that he believed in positive discrimination for lesbians and that he wanted to support a lesbian in fulfilling any dream or need she wanted to have met whether it was professional or personal.

Diane then asked John "you will support me if I want to take say for example your secretary as my lover?"

John just smiled showing how excited he was replying "of course and you could even have my wife." This made Camilla gasp out loud drawing in deep panting gasping deep breaths as she looked at Diane.

Diane watched John's eyes as he turned to look at a picture of his wife on his desk. Seeing the picture Diane walked closer to it and picked it up and admired it. Then looking at John she laughed and said "ok I'll take the job if I can have your secretary and your wife as my lesbian lovers."

"Yes. Off course don't hesitate in taking them if you want them. Please help yourself to them if you can get them to accept you." Said John excitedly.

Diane walked back to sit next to Camilla then moved her right hand up between Camilla's thighs caressing her sopping wet pussy through her trousers as she said "Do you want to be one of my lesbian lovers?"Diane asked Camilla as she pushed her hand between her thighs to caress her pussy.

Camilla just gasped "of course I do." As John watched with excitement as Camilla became very sexually excited as Diane caressed her pussy as he watched. Camilla breathed heavily, panted, gasped and rocked her hips back and forward as Diane caressed her right in front of her boss. She felt more excited than she had ever felt savouring the joyful feeling of getting to come out to her boss as a lesbian in such a beautiful exciting way. She had no idea that John was one of those men who were so excited by lesbians that he would even enjoy watching a lesbian stealing his wife from him taking her as her lesbian lover.

Diane stood up and walked over to John and ordered him to get out of his office chair saying "this is my office now get up out of my chair!"

"Of course." Gasped John eagerly.

"You will obey me, because if you don't I'll beat the shit out of you!" Diane said menacingly.

Camilla watched with a bright excited smile as her pathetic boss John got more and more excited as Diane started to dominate him laughing as he stood up to let Diane take his place in the office managers chair. "Get on your knees and show me respect you disgusting piece of shit!" said Diane with a cruel excited smile as she watched John get down on his knees.

John felt excited and surprised as his cock twitched and stiffened as he knelt on the floor at Diane's feet feeling an explosion of excitement as he looked up at her. His mind suddenly realised he was now where he really wanted to be on the floor at the feet of a dominant lesbian. He looked up at her beautiful stern face then moved his eyes down to her feet as a powerful urge to bend forward to kiss her magnificent feet filled him. He desperately wanted to be ordered to kiss Diane's feet. A feeling of acceptance exploded through him as he felt Camilla his once submissive secretary grab him pushing his face towards Diane's feet ordering him to kiss them.

Without hesitation he started kissing Diane's feet as though his life depended on lovingly licking and kissing her black shoes. He could never have imagined that he could have been so excited by kissing a woman's feet as he felt kissing Diane's feet. But he loved kissing them and felt more excited that his secretary Camilla had forced him to kiss Diane's feet. His cock was rock hard now and his breathing was showing just how turned on he was feeling. Camilla pulled off Diane's shoes and socks making John kiss and lick Diane's sweaty feet. John's excitement grew more intense as he lovingly licked and kissed Diane's beautiful feet.

He loved how they smelt and tasted as he licked between her toes desperately trying to clean them and show just how he accepted Diane as his superior. Camilla watched John becoming submissive to Diane with a feeling a intense excitement as she realised she wanted to hurt him, humiliate him and make him cry for the disgusting way all men had treated her. "Can I please hit him and kick him Diane?" begged Camilla with an faltering excited voice. She felt a sudden rush of excited as Diane smiled and nodded mouthing yes.

Moving quickly and gracefully Camilla swung her right foot at John kicking him hard knocking him onto his side at Diane's feet then pushing him onto his back so she could stare down into his eyes. Looking back into Camilla's eyes he felt excited by how she was staring into his eyes with a cruel dominant excited glazed look. John responded by opening his legs for Camilla exposing his groin to her. Seeing this Camilla realised what John now wanted her to do to him then in a beautiful graceful flowing motion she lifted up her right leg swung her foot over his groin then like a dancer sent it hard down stomping on his cock and balls making her pussy flood her juices and open and twitch gasping and panting as she stomped on his cock and balls again and again making John cry out in pain.

John's cock twitched and throbbed as he eagerly accepted Camilla stomping on his manhood loving it more than he could have dreamt. He knew now that he was loving the pain hoping that Camilla was enjoying hurting him as much as he enjoyed her hurting him. He wanted her to kick him harder and not stop kicking him between his legs. Opening his legs wider in acceptance he tried hard not to close his legs as his body wanted him to. His body told him to stop Camilla but his excited mind told him to thrust his hips back at Camilla's feet as she stomped between his legs.

Camilla felt a rush of excitement as she hurt John then knelt down on him and stared into his eyes then punched him hard in his face. Diane rubbed her wet pussy through her trousers as she watched Camilla stomp on John's cock and balls then punch him in his face. Diane then pulled Camilla towards her so they could kiss and make out as John lay at they feet crying in pain.

John lay there rubbing his aching hard cock as he watched his lesbian secretary being kissed and caressed by Diane. He accepted that Diane was able to kiss women and caress then more expertly than himself loving the feeling he was experiencing just watching Diane and Camilla make out above him. Rolling over he kissed Diane's feet then Camilla's feet over and over as they kissed and caressed each other.

He felt giddy with excitement as Diane and Camilla knelt down then lay together beside him watching excitedly as Camilla opened Diane's trousers and pushed her right hand into Diane's panties to finger her pussy. Taking out his cock quietly he rubbed it as Diane and Camilla undressed then made beautiful love right in front of him. Rubbing his cock frantically he savoured watching Diane's more expert love making as he imagined how wonderful it would be if Diane and Camilla turned his wife Nicola into their lesbian lover.

to be continued