John's Dream Comes True Pt. 01

Story Info
Johns finally got his wife with a lesbian.
3k words
4.13
28.6k
23

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John's dream came true

John watched his beautiful wife Nicky as she chatted with their friends at their wedding anniversary. Her long dark hair, pretty face slim figure, pert small breasts, narrow waist flat stomach, firm pert butt and strong powerful thighs always made his heart race. She looked great in her sexy short skirt and tight blouse. Then his attention was drawn to a close friend called Di who was also watching Nicky from across the room. Di was one beautiful sexy woman that John was secretly in love with. Eying her up her looked longingly at her pretty freckled faced, long red hair, tiny breasts, very slim petite figure, perfect thighs and power arms. She was gorgeous. Then he noticed that she wasn't looking at his wife Nicky in a platonic friendly but was looking at Nicky as she was in love with her.

He felt a sudden rush of excitement as he realised that Di might be a lesbian. As he watched looking for confirmation that Di was a lesbian he watched how Di looked at his wife undressing her with her eyes looking her up and down looking longingly at her breasts, thighs and face. He felt a sudden urge to watch Di flirt with his straight wife Nicky. Walking quickly over to Di feeling giddy with excitement with his cock getting harder as he approached her. He enjoyed watching Di lusting over his wife as he got closer and closer to Di.

"Hi Di, how's things?" said John with excitement.

Di didn't seem to hear so he said it again and gently touched her right arm. Di turned to him staring at him angrily with a look of pure disdain as he disturbed her admiring his wife.

John felt his cock get rock hard as Di stared at him with pure disgust, anger and hatred. "Sorry I disturbed your admiration of my beautiful wife Di." Di looked embarrassed as tried to apologise to John but he said she was right to have been angered by John interrupting her natural and loving admiration of his wife.

"Don't worry I like the way you were looking at my wife." Said John in a soft gasping voice.

"What do you mean?" asked Di.

"It's okay if you are in love with my wife I want you to love her." John replied. Di looked confused giving John a puzzled look. "Don't worry it's okay if you want my wife Nicky." Said John trying to reassure Di.

"Do you think I am lesbian and that I want to sleep with your wife!" retorted Di with a dismissive aggressive tone.

"No, Di I am not sure if you're a lesbian but I hope and pray that you are a lesbian." Gasped John excitedly. He found himself getting more excited as Di talked to him as though he was dirt.

"Please look at my wife if you're a lesbian and tell me what you think." John panted. Di just giggled laughing at John turning away to look at Nicky saying dismissively

"You asked for it Johnny boy!" Di looked at Nicky and told John just how much she loved Nicky his wife and how sexy her figure, breasts, arms, hands, thighs, butt were and how her beautiful sexy lips drive her wild. "Please, don't hold back and go and flirt with Nicky I am begging you to go to my wife and chat her up." begged John.

"And you won't get jealous if I make a move on your straight wife!" snapped Di. "No, I promise Di. Please don't hesitate go to my wife Nicky. I won't get jealous or angry. I promise." begged John.

"Don't get in my way!" Di warned John with a powerful stern voice.

"I won't get in your way & please hit me if I do." replied John encouragingly.

"Hit you! I'll kick you in the balls if you get in my way!" laughed Di getting excited.

John just humbly said "Yes, kick me between my legs if I get in your way. Please kick me hard if I annoy you." John followed Di at a discreet distance. His heart raced as Di walked up to his wife Nicky. Standing close pretending listen to his friend Mark he eagerly watched as she flirted with Nicky. Suspecting nothing Nicky seemed to enjoy the attention Di was giving her. The evening flew by and before long the party was over. John watched eagerly hoping Di was going to hug and kiss Nicky on her mouth.

Before Nicky could say goodbye and walk away he quickly went to Nicky and lovingly guided her into Di's eager arms and said "Nicky don't be cruel to Di give her a goodbye kiss." Pushing his wife against Di's excited body pushing their breasts together then holding Nicky against Di he watched Di mouth move forward opening French kissing her. Nicky accepted the open mouth kiss without thinking about. John thanked Di for hugging and kissing Di as she laughed at him.

"Why don't you call to see Nicky soon Di" John asked Di. Di agreed then turned to Nicky she gave her another warm loving embrace and left. As they lay him in bed the effect of the alcohol Nicky had drank at the party and the unconscious effect of Di's kiss made her ready for sex. As John cuddled Nicky he talked about how beautiful Di was trying to get his wife Nicky to think about Di. He couldn't stop himself feeling excited about getting his wife to be turned on visualising Di's sexy body. He felt a uncontrollable urge to get his straight wife to feel excited thinking out their friend Di.

"Why are you talking about how beautiful Di is? Do you want to sleep with her?. Nicky asked.

"Of course not Di loves you more than she likes me." John replied.

John wanted to encourage his straight wife to think about trying lesbian sex and love. As they made love he imagined that it was Di making love to his wife and not him. Nicky couldn't understand why John's cock was harder than usual grinding back against him as he thrust into her eager pussy. Nicky could barely hear John gasping "No Di doesn't want me she wants you not me." as he made passionate love to her mum mumbling "Di wants you so much!" inaudibly as he came in her. John started sending Di text messages begging her to take his wife as her lesbian lover telling Di that she would make a better lover for his wife than himself. John couldn't wait to get Di and his wife together so that Di could seduce her.

During the weekend after the party he set the mood for a romantic early night with champagne & a meal for two. Nicky eagerly waited for the meal John cooked for them and drank the champagne he gave her. After a few drinks John started talking about how sexy and beautiful their friend Di and pestered Nicky to call her and invite her over.

Eventually Nicky snapped "You call Di and invite her if you want to!"

"If you're sure." Replied John eagerly grabbing his mobile phone calling Di and begging her to come over to see his wife. It didn't take Di long to arrive at their home. John ran to the door opening he let Di and led her to his wife Nicky whispering quietly to Di begging her to make love to his wife.

"How will you feel if Nicky prefers me in bed to you John?" asked Di warning John that Nicky might just fall in love with Di and go off him and his cock.

"Don't worry I want her to prefer your body to mine. Please seduce her, fuck her and show her who the better lover is. You." Pleaded John putting all the emphasis on the word you.

Di laughed at his stupidity feeling a growing feeling of power over John. She felt like punching him not because she was angry but because she wanted to experience hurting him. "Okay John, I will but I must warn you I just want to humiliate you, hurt you, hit you and make you cry and fuck the love of my life your wife." she said getting excited thinking about carryout her warnings.

"Yes please." gasped John excitedly.

During the first part of the evening John waited on them like a polite servant filing their champagne glasses standing meekly next to Di as she sat next to Nicky his wife. As Di got more and tipsy with the champagne she started treating John with contempt giving him orders and started taunting him and praising Nicky. Nicky couldn't believe her eyes and ears as she listened to Di start insulting John telling him how useless & pathetic he was a man.

To Nicky's surprise he just grovelled his agreement encouraging her humiliating him. John enjoyed being belittled in front of his wife by Di wanting to be made to look pathetic in front of the wife with whom he had always taken the lead with. His cock was so hard it hurt as Di showed Nicky just how weak a man he really was as a man and how much stronger and dominant she was. After filling up their glasses again John went into the kitchen and brought the starters to the table and called Di and Nicky to the table as he lit the candles, and put on romantic music to set the mood.

Pulling out their chairs he assisted Di and Nicky to sit at the table opposite each other. "Where's your starter Johnny boy?" asked Di in a manner meant to humiliate John.

"This meal is just for you Di and my wife. I want it to be a special evening for you both." he panted lovingly with a gasping faltering voice that made Di and Nicky laugh at him. Di and Nicky turned away from him and started eating their smoked chicken, mozzarella and olive pesto salad. Nicky found herself loving Di for humiliating and dominating the husband she was starting to look down at him. She felt her pussy getting wet as she watched John grovelling as Di threatened him, taunted him and looked at him like he was nothing but a piece of shit she found on her shoe. Both John and Nicky loved the way that Di was mistreating John and flirting with Nicky.

After they finished their starter Di pushed her plate away from her and demanded John took the plates and cutlery away and bring in the main course.

When he brought the main course and set it in front of them Di snarled "what the fuck is this shit!" then staring at John sternly Di stood up slowly as Nicky watched with a bright eager excited smile on her face as she anticipated what Di was about to do to John her pathetic husband. Nicky started gasping and panting excitedly as she looked at her then back at John and gasped deeply feeling as felt of sudden rush of excitement and her pussy flooded it's juices into her panty soaking her thighs and pussy as Di slapped him hard across his face making their pussies pulsate with pleasure.

Nicky took a sharp intake of breath and panted with excitement as she saw John being slapped by Di "thank you." said John as Nicky gasped and panted with sexual excitement.

"please do it again Di!" begged Nicky "hit the useless pathetic peice of shit again."

Looking at John she laughed as he nodded and mouthed "Please hit me again." Not needing to be asked again Di slapped John again harder and harder feeling her pussy flood it's juices as she hit his face over and over. Nicky's response excited her with Johns passive acceptance making her feel exhilarated. Nicky suddenly realised she was coming as Di humiliated and hit her husband.

When she had hit him enough she sat down and made him sort out their main courses cooking it better. After they ate the main course John brought the deserts and waited on them submissively. After he had cleaned up the dishes and cutlery he put on some slow romantic music and invited them to dance together. Di stood up first and indicated to John to bring Nicky to her. John took his wife by her right hand and guided her to Di and moved her into Di's open arms then standing back he knelt down in acceptance of his submission to Di. He then watched Nicky his wife accept Di pushing her breasts against hers and leaned her head onto Di's right shoulder as Di started to caress her lower back, Waist and bottom as they danced. John had never been so excited as he watched Di and his beloved wife dancing in the arms of a powerful lesbian.

Watching eagerly as Di caressed his wife's breasts kissing her deeply and passionately on her mouth making out like lovers. John couldn't stop himself kneeling down he kissed Di's feet as she stood kissing his wife. He begged her to take his wife to bed feeling his cock throbbing with excitement as he humiliated himself grovelling willingly begging Di to prove herself the better lover than himself to his wife. Di the took Nicky by the hand took her to their bedroom. Calling John to the bedroom Di ordered him to undress Nicky then watched him as he lovingly took off his wife's clothes getting her ready for her. Di watched with a look of sexual pleasure as he led Nicky to the bed then helped her onto it then she taunted John and said "Now undress me and be careful what you touch Johnny boy or I'll hurt you again!" Di warned him.

Nicky watched John as he undressed Di hoping she would get to see Di hit him again. Nicky hoped John would accidentally touch Di where he shouldn't then gasped excitedly when he accidentally brushed his hand against her right breast. Di responded by slapping his face then demanded he open his legs then kicked him in his balls. "I love you Di." Nicky panted as John kissed the foot that had just kicked him causing to fall to his knees panting "Kick his face in Di babe!"

John stood and taking Di by the hand led her to bed where his wife was waiting naked for her. "Please enjoy my wife and give her the best sex of her life. Please her show her that you're the better lover than me." Begged John "please teach her to love your pussy, breasts, thighs and love making more than my useless cock." he continued begging Di.

Nicky watched and listened to her husband John begging their friend to complete her domination of himself & finally take his place in their bed fucking her better than he could even imagine. Getting onto the bed Di took control of Nicky kissing her passionately on her open mouth pushing her tongue into her mouth. Nicky gave herself fully to Di with an explosive feeling of sexual joy and love for her. She had never felt so much in love or connected to another person nevermind another woman. The feeling of another woman's naked breasts on her own was the most blissful feeling she had ever experienced. The feeling of Di breast pushing into hers was divine with their nipples rubbing against each other. Then when John took the initiative and took hold of his wife's right hand and guided it between Di's open legs gasping as Nicky sighed with delight as she felt Di's wet pussy with her fingers. She suddenly realised why she never got wet quickly when she touched his cock it was because she hated it. She suddenly understood the feelings she felt was disgust when she saw, smelt, tasted or touched his vile disgusting cock. John moved his wife's fingers and hand getting her to caress and finger Di's wet eager pussy.

Moving his hand away from he sniffed the beautiful pussy juices that had soaked his hand and fingers. Feeling so excited by what Di and his wife were now doing he enjoyed the powerful heady scent of Di's pussy juice on his wet hand. Placing his fingers into his mouth he licked and sucked the juices clean hoping he could get some more to smell and drink. Di responded to Nicky's caresses of her pussy by grinding hard against her fingers squeezing her thighs tight on Nicky's hand. John watched Di taking his wife Nicky to extremes of sexual pleasure he couldn't as she licked and sucked Nicky's pussy more expertly than any man could. Then John pulled a strap on cock from under their bed and placed it on the bed next to Di and pleaded with her to put it on and fuck his wife's pussy with it. Di grabbed and put it on letter John fasten it's straps on her. She even made him help her mount his wife and guide the strap on dildo into her wet open pussy. Di even let him put his hands on her butt and push making the strap on enter his wife's pussy starting Di fucking his wife.

Taking his cock he stroked it to the rhythm of Di's masterful expert thrusting of the strap on into Nicky's pussy. His fingers rubbed up and down his ridged throbbing cock frantically as he watched his wife reach earth shaking mind blowing orgasm after orgasm. Her shouts and cries filled his mind as she gasped and shouted "Fuck! It's the best I've ever had! I love you Di! I love the way you fuck me!" This made Di thrust harder deeper and faster "Yes Di, that's it! My god I'm a fucking lesbian! My god I'm fucking lesbian, lesbian, lesbian!" as she came again and again.

John chanted in unison with his wife's screaming out her sexual delight accepting she was a lesbian as Di fucked her. John chanted along with Nicky was he rubbed his hard cock "Yes you're a lesbian, lesbian, lesbian! You're Di's lesbian, lesbian, lesbian!" John panted and grunted as he chanted this coming hard into his hand as he listened to his wife telling Di and him that's she's a lesbian as she orgasmed.

To be continued.