John's Tied Up Encounter Ch. 03

Story Info
John, Rebecca, Cassy, and Mia go to Water World.
8.1k words
4.72
13.2k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deepwood
Deepwood
91 Followers

"This thing is a wreck. Why are we driving this thing again?" asked Rebecca. Rebecca's long dark brown hair hung down over her d-cup breasts. She wore a short colorful bikini cover-up dress. Her bikini had a skirt bottom that John found mockingly modest.

"Because you and John didn't want to drive and Mia doesn't have a car yet. And mine decided it didn't want to start today. So we take the beater. And you'll stay quiet about it." said Cassy.

Rebecca mockingly stuck her tongue out at Cassy and Cassy reached out as if to grab it. Rebecca pulled back and Cassy went about getting ready.

John looked at the two of them repeating their lines. He wanted to shake his head at them but Mia was looking his way. They had planned all of this, the two of them. John had been there but was not entirely part of their planning committee. He had not really fought it either. No part of the plan was really so bad, he thought. As long as they were not caught. It was manipulative, sure, but the end result made the manipulation acceptable, right?

Cassy bent down to pick up her bag, giving John a view of her bikini bottoms. She was wearing a short sheer chiffon cover-up with a thin white belly shirt over her black bikini. The small halter top and side-tie bottoms left little to the imagination with so little to cover them. Making a motion as if to readjust her bottoms, she moved them to the side a moment before putting her bag in the trunk. John appreciated the view. Both her and Rebecca's clothing, he knew, were very carefully selected to be provocative to both him and Mia without being "too much", in Rebecca's words. They were also chosen to be easy to remove and provide easy access whenever the opportunity presented itself throughout their day.

Mia was standing next to the car, the only one dressed in normal summer clothes. Mia poked her head in the back seat and saw a piece of metal poking up through a hole in one of the seats. She could not tell where the piece of metal was coming from, or what it was meant to be doing, or if it had been important to the car's integrity at some time, but it was certainly sharp. No one was sitting in that seat, and there was no middle seat.

"Um, there're three seats guys. How are we going to all fit? You saw that piece of metal sticking up, right?" said Mia.

"Yeah, it's been like that forever. Rebecca will just sit on John's lap, it's not a long trip. We'll just have to take the back roads and enjoy the view." said Cassy.

She was lying, John knew. That piece of metal wasn't even part of the car and he was not even sure it was possible for a piece of metal to end up like that short of a horrible accident. It was Cassy's idea to make it so that one of them had to sit on John's lap. She wanted it to be Mia, but John said that would be too strong too quick, especially after what Mia saw a few weeks ago. They were all shocked that Mia pretended she had not seen anything and continued on with their plans to go to Water World in the first place. She had seemed a little nervous when she showed up this morning, but other than being a little reserved she had not said anything about it. John knew that one of the girls would bring it up later in the day after they had spent some time warming her up. For now, they were all going to pretend nothing had happened.

Mia clearly looked uncomfortable at the idea of Rebecca riding on John's lap, obviously thinking back to the incestuous threesome she walked into not that long ago. But she was also pretending that she never saw any of it, and so she held her tongue. It makes the most sense to have the sister ride on the brother's lap, as there would be no chance of sexual tension, right? At least, that's what all four of them were going to pretend was true.

"Alright, time to get going. It should only take about thirty minutes on the back roads", said Cassy.

Cassy got into the driver's seat and Mia sat next to her. Cassy put her magnetic phone case against the phone holder and turned it so it faced only her. Also pre-planned, for any communication needs. The safe back seat was right behind the front passenger seat, so John sat behind Mia. Thankfully the beater car had a high ceiling and plenty of legroom. Mia's seat had been moved forward ahead of time so that Rebecca and John would have extra room. John had not been told every part of their plan but had pieced together what Rebecca had in mind for this part of the trip. As Mia was busy upfront, John and Rebecca both got into position in sync. John slipped his trunks down just enough to pull his penis up over the top of his trunks while Rebecca pulled her dress up and carefully sat on John's lap so that her dress was not between her and John. She also pulled the sides of her bikini skirt up and repositioned it so that her ass was right on top of John's now aroused cock. John quickly felt the surprise Rebecca had mentioned to him the night before. She had cut out a piece of the bikini underneath the skirt so that he had easy access to her already wet pussy.

The cut hole was just large enough to have easy access but not large enough to easily notice if the skirt flipped up during a water slide. It might make someone question what they saw, but not get them kicked out. She would still have to be careful bending over.

Cassy rolled down the windows and turned the pop music station up as she pulled out of the driveway. John and Rebecca didn't want to look suspicious so they waited a few minutes, Rebecca's wet lips sitting on top of John's hard cock. As Cassy pulled onto the bumpy gravel back roads they knew it was time to move. Rebecca leaned forward ever so slightly as John reached down to lift his hard cock and moved it against her waiting pussy lips. Just then Cassy hit a large pothole on their side of the vehicle. John's cock thrust into Rebecca, lubricated with her juices and his precum, and Rebecca gasped. Mia looked back at them both and Rebecca smiled at her.

"I'm fine, I just hit his knee," said Rebecca. She looked back at John with a sparkle in her eye that told him she was enjoying this far too much. The sudden thrust into her combined with almost getting caught and doing this directly behind Mia was going to be almost too much for her. He saw her reach for her phone and start texting.

In a group chat between her, John, and Cassy she wrote: I vote we don't move for thirty minutes and Cassy hits all the potholes. Tell Mia the beater has bad steering.

"READING NEW TEXT MESSAGE FRO-"

Cassy grabbed her phone quickly from the phone holder and swerved to stay on the road as she stopped the phone from reading the text. Mia looked over with big eyes and a clear question on her mind.

"Sorry, it was from someone I'm seeing, I didn't want anyone to hear it. I set it to show me the text in a big font instead. I didn't know I had it set to read them out loud." said Cassy as she set the phone back against the holder and turned it so Mia couldn't read it.

John felt Rebecca shaking from quiet laughter. Cassy looked at both of them in the mirror that she had turned so she could barely see them but Mia couldn't. She winked. Rebecca nudged John and nodded backward and John pulled back against the corner a bit, making it even harder for Mia to see without her turning her body around. Rebecca leaned back against John, completely relaxed with John still rock hard inside her.

Cassy began to slowly move back and forth along the empty gravel roads hitting bigger rocks and bumpy areas. The constant bumps and vibrations were a great source of pleasure for both John and Rebecca, who tried not to move at all. After ten minutes of this Rebecca grabbed John's hand and placed it in front of her crotch. He lifted her skirt and moved his index finger to reach between the cut fabric to find her clit. The fabric around the opening was noticeably wet, and he knew they'd have to stop before they got to Water World so he could dry his trunks of any juices. He began rubbing her clit, but mostly he laid it against it and let Cassy take the wheel, so to speak.

They sat like this for a while, and he felt so close to her, just sitting there inside her with the people he loves around him. Mia being in front of them, maybe knowing what they're doing, maybe not, made it all the more pleasurable. Cassy not touching them but still being involved was also wonderful. He would have to reward her driving later.

He wanted to be the provider of some of the surprises today, and he wanted to start early. He knew they were less than ten minutes away, and would need to stop soon. He felt Rebecca was pretty close, and he had been straining not to ejaculate for a while now. He had a plan for a big finish.

He subtly stuck his thumb in his mouth and covered it with saliva. He pushed on Rebecca's back and motioned for her to lean forward as if he wanted to readjust. Instead, he reached for the opening in her bikini bottoms and found the second opening he was looking for. Little did he know she had been playing with an anal toy before they left. Cassy had convinced her it would be a good idea to loosen up beforehand, to prepare. His thumb went right in.

She closed tightly around his thumb and his cock at the same time, and leaned backward quickly, sitting on his wrist. Her eyes went wide at the surprise. Cassy noticed something in the mirror, knew something was going on and decided to hit potholes more frequently. She muttered something about "this damn steering" to Mia.

Rebecca began to tighten as John did his best to move his thumb in and out of Rebecca's tight asshole, pushing against the thin wall separating his thumb and penis. Rebecca pushed down, almost painfully, and he removed his hand quickly. She began subtly moving her hips back and forth and Cassy quickly said something to Mia to distract her. Rebecca came hard from all of the separate stimuli and John came inside her.

They sat there a moment, Rebecca slumped back lying against John, hot semen and limp cock still inside her. Mia did not seem to notice with Cassy's distraction. After a moment John prodded Rebecca to lean up. Rebecca grabbed his cock before he could, and she quickly wiped up as much cum as she could off of it with her hand. She then sat on her hand so that as much cum as possible would come out onto it.

John put his cock back into his trunks and use a towel next to him to wipe off some of the wetness on his trunks. Thankfully he didn't think anyone would be able to notice any staining.

After a few minutes John noticed Rebecca moving her hand near her crotch. He leaned forward and realized she was smearing his cum around her crotch and inner thighs. He'd noticed on their previous occasions she seemed to have a mild cum fetish. She then stuck a finger inside her and wiped some cum over her lips, and then sucked and licked her finger clean.

That's one way to clean up.

--

They arrived at the water park right as it was opening. The gates had barely anyone waiting to rush in. The predicted rain showers had held off so far, but the idea of cold rain was still enough to keep most people from going to a water park. Which always seemed weird to John, since you could just sit in the heated pools if you wanted to. It was also early during a weekday, and school had just started back up.

Rebecca wiggled her hips one last time on John's lap before getting out of the car. John winced, hoping he didn't get an erection. Swim trunks did not hide erections. He had been dreading this problem all week. But he had also prepared. He brought a small bag with a short handle to carry an e-reader, sunscreen, and some towels and adult items in. It would be perfect.

John stepped out of the car carefully, noticing his half-erect bulge was somewhat noticeable. Mia did not seem to notice and said she was going to go on ahead. Rebecca seemed to take this as a chance as she rushed at Cassy and gave her a deep kiss while Mia was walking away. The sight of them kissing in public with their mutual friend in the background was not helping John's problem. John then remembered what Rebecca had done with his cum just minutes before. Definitely not helping.

After a brief moment, they stopped and grabbed their things, and went into the park.

Mia still needed to change, and they all needed sunscreen. They walked through the ride area to find some changing rooms next to a somewhat secluded pool area that no other groups had gotten to yet with some tables and lounge chairs. Mia went to change as the others laid some of their stuff out. They figured they could sit and enjoy the sun a bit before clouds moved in and then enjoy the rides after.

"Go peak," said Cassy, looking at John.

"What? No, that's wrong."

"So is fucking your sister behind her back." Cassy looked at Rebecca with a mischievous grin.

Rebecca walked over to the small separate changing rooms. They were individual shack-like buildings, almost like outhouses, with noticeable cracks. It surprised John that changing rooms like this would even be allowed these days, but he supposed the bigger changing rooms were available elsewhere in the park and there would normally be many people here to spot any perverts like his sister.

Rebecca peaked into the cracks from a distance, careful not to make a shadow. She reached for her phone in a pocket that was not there before looking back at it sitting on a table, then looked back into the crack. She walked back to the two of them.

"My god she's cute. I have dibs on putting on her suntan lotion," she said.

"John's doing mine then," said Cassy.

John rolled his eyes at their planning. The gears in their heads never stopped anymore.

Mia walked out, holding her clothes up against her body. It didn't quite block the view. Her pale white skin and petite body were shown nicely, the small pink bikini doing little to hide what lies beyond. John stood behind his bag sitting on the table.

"I'll get your suntan lotion if you get mine!" said Rebecca.

Rebecca grabbed Mia's shoulders, touching her a little more than necessary, and pushed and motioned for her to lie down on her stomach on a lounge chair. She grabbed a bottle and began warming some of the lotion in her hands. Mia's face was pointed the other way as Rebecca mimed rubbing it against her crotch without actually doing so. John had no doubt that if she had fresh cum available, she'd do it.

Cassy looked around and noticed no one was around yet. The park truly felt nearly deserted, especially in their area. The rest of the people had decided the opposite of them, to enjoy the rides while the lines were short and before the potential rush of other people arrived. This area couldn't really be seen from the others, with this area of the park being heavily planted. She tugged John's dick through his trunks and lied down in front of him.

Little did both of them know that John had something that Rebecca did not have. And while John knew Cassy did not particularly have a cum fetish, he definitely had a fetish for his two sexy relatives having his cum on them. And he had prepared a surprise about an hour ago right before they left. He grabbed Cassy's suntan lotion as well as another smaller container, checking to make sure that Mia was still facing the other direction. They were a few chairs and a large table away, so John leaned down to whisper in Cassy's ear. While doing so he reached over her with his right hand and groped her right breast and tweaked her nipple.

"I have some surprises too. This is a fresh little present I prepared earlier thinking of you two. Rebecca will be jealous. If you don't get in the water maybe she'll lick it off for you later."

He made a show of pouring suntan lotion into the container and mixing it, then pouring it into his hand where she could see. As he was sitting the small container into his bag, Rebecca had Mia turn over. Mia tried to tell her she could get her own front but Rebecca insisted she help Mia get a good smooth covering of lotion.

John rubbed his hands back and forth as if warming up normal lotion, where Cassy's large eyes and grinning face could still see it, and then he started spreading the suntan lotion sperm mixture over her smooth small back. John could tell Cassy was tense, and she had turned her head away from Mia and closed her eyes. John was a bit too turned on at this point so he knelt down to hide his half-erect penis behind Cassy as he spread his seed across his cousin's skin.

Rebecca was also having fun with her own prey. Mia was trying to play ball but Rebecca was taking things too far. She was spreading the lotion just a bit too slowly, pushing just a bit too much at the edges of Mia's bikini at every touch. John could tell from a distance that Mia had goosebumps and was trying to act calm. He could not decide if she was miserable, nervous, enjoying it, or wanted to run screaming away from these weird confusing people. But so far she pretended like everything was normal and nothing was amiss.

Rebecca then told Mia it was her turn, and Rebecca plopped herself face down and looked over at Cassy. Cassy turned her head and smiled at Rebecca. While Mia was busy quickly applying suntan lotion, John moved his hands a little further up Cassy's legs than a cousin should and slid his finger along her slit. John pulled Cassy's side a bit to make her turn her ass towards him a little. He quickly used his hand to push his hard cock against her ass through his trunks and told her she can get the rest herself and that he just needed her to do his back. She got up and he sat down facing away from the other two.

They all finished and lied down and chatted about normal things. Clouds started moving in, and the radar showed the rain really was going to hold to its schedule. The park was still mostly empty, so they decided it was time to head to the rides.

--

After putting their stuff away in lockers they went through some of the best water slides in the country. Up next was a new one they had all been waiting for, but especially three of them.

The Long Night was a fairly new ride, revealed last year. None of them had been on it yet. It was a slow pitch-black ride on a four-person inflatable with occasional quick plunges and sharp turns, but most of it was a very slow ride down. The anticipation of the unknown was part of the fun.

They climbed to the top and got on. Rebecca sat opposite Mia, and Cassy sat across from John. The inflatable was relatively small so everyone's legs were bent, and their elbows were touching. It was going to be a little more difficult than they expected to mess with each other without Mia noticing.

The lifeguard at the top gave them a push and in they went. They took a turn and almost immediately they could not see a thing, and they wasted no time. John felt what he suspected was Cassy's foot against his crotch. He hoped she would be very careful with that during the plunges.

"I really can't see a thing. Can you Mia?" said Rebecca.

"Nothing. Is this thing even moving?" said Mia. She sounded more nervous than she wanted to let on. She was always the least excited to get on rides with drops and almost never did roller coasters.

She was right, the tube was moving incredibly slow. The ride was said to last a few minutes long.

John felt Rebecca slowly and subtly move her legs so that they were touching Mia's as much as possible without being suspicious. He carefully felt with his foot and found Rebecca's ankle and suspected her foot was softly touching Mia's thigh.

They took a sudden plunge immediately followed by a hard turn. Cassy's foot bounced up and down against John's crotch. All of their legs, which they were not properly keeping bent towards themselves, tangled together. Mia grabbed John's hand and held it to her lap almost instinctively. He felt the warmth of her crotch and wondered if she even noticed how low she was holding his hand.

Deepwood
Deepwood
91 Followers