John's Tied Up Encounter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia let go of his hand and he took it away slowly. In the same motion, he acted as if he was repositioning himself, but was leaning over towards Rebecca. He reached and pulled her over, cupping a breast and squeezing, and kissed her deeply. A quick turn almost forced them to fall sideways onto Mia and Cassy's legs but they both managed to save themselves in time. They returned to their kiss, their tongues playing quickly with each other, and then he playfully pushed her back as they continued to slowly spin back and forth in the pitch-black tunnel.

The play began to be more frantic as the turns and plunges began to become more frequent. Their movements were less noticeable and they knew they had little time left. John played with Rebecca's right breast as his right foot massaged Cassy's pussy behind her bikini bottoms. He could feel Mia's feet resting below his legs and enjoyed her soft warm skin against the bottom of his knees. He felt a hand tentatively feel his crotch, exploring the full length of his partially erect cock. He thought he heard a small gasp when the hand disappeared and reappeared shortly after at the top of his trunks and reached inside, slowly stroking him. The plunging and twisting of the ride adding to the pleasure of the handjob from Rebecca.

Suddenly there was a plunge followed by a twist and a faint light. They quickly repositioned themselves and checked their clothing. John covered his crotch with his hands and tensed his legs to try to get rid of his erection before they had to get out of the inflatable. Thankfully the ride exited into an enclosed pool reserved for a few slide exits and few would be around to see.

"That was fun. I thought it would be boring but you never knew what would happen next. The anticipation was killing me the whole time." said Cassy.

"Yeah, it wasn't so bad," said Mia.

"There were certainly some unexpected twists," said Rebecca.

"We should chill for a bit. I'd love to do the lazy river. Rebecca?" Mia said quickly.

"Sure. I know you guys hate lazy rivers, why don't you guys go enjoy some more rides?" said Rebecca.

"Yeah, I could use another good ride after all that," said Cassy.

John tried his best not to roll his eyes and glanced at Mia who thankfully was looking away at the time and not minding them. Rebecca already knew the only ride Cassy was going to get on while they were in the lazy river was John's cock.

--

John and Cassy had managed to slip into an individual changing room together in a less crowded part of the park. John entered first, and after a while, he cracked the door and Cassy entered.

John immediately pulled the strings on either side of Cassy's bikini bottoms and she dropped to her knees in front of him to drop his trunks. He then undid her halter top and let it fall to the ground. She grabbed his penis and ran her tongue along the underside of it while maintaining eye contact.

"We probably don't have time to do a lot of foreplay," he whispered.

She glared at him but obviously agreed. There wasn't a lot of room to work within the changing room, it was about the size of an old outhouse with one small corner bench big enough for one person to sit on. John could not help but think of what interesting positions a gymnast like Mia could accomplish in a tight space such as this. He hoped to find out someday.

John decided to continue his spree of being more dominant and surprising by being the one to initiate their position. He grabbed her by the waist, turned her away from him, and pushed her against the wooden wall near the front corner. It made a light sound against the thin wood. He grabbed her small ass and squeezed both cheeks, and pulled her back so her ass stuck out towards his now full mast cock.

"Jesus, this is hotter than I thought it would be. I can see all the hot strangers out there through the crack. I almost hope one of them sees what you're doing to me." she said a little too loudly.

He pushed his cock into her dripping wet pussy. The long day of teasing had been more than enough to prep anyone for this. He knew he would not last long.

He thrust in and out of her hot lips, enjoying the smooth sensation of her walls gripping his cock. She was already well on her way to her first orgasm. He continued at his current pace as he grabbed both of her small tits and played with them. He kissed and licked along her neck until she turned her face back and they kissed.

It was only minutes of this before he was cumming inside of her. He rubbed her clit with his right hand as he tweaked her nipple with his left, just like his cousin liked it. The combination of his hot cum and extra stimulation was enough to send her over the edge. The intense wave of squeezing milked his cock for every drop of sperm it could give to her pussy.

For a moment he simply held her against him and they kissed. His limp penis slowly fell out of her and he remembered his newfound fetish for having his cum smeared all over his cousin and sister.

He quickly reached down and caught the majority of the first wave of cum to fall out of his cousin's pulsating pink lips. He looked at her to gauge her reaction and she smiled and raised an eyebrow, waiting to see what he would do to her with it.

She held her hand under her pussy to collect any more cum, clearly interested in using as much as they could. John brought his hand up and stuck a finger in it and coated her lips, then stuck his finger in her mouth. She sucked it clean. He then painted her, slowly. It was like erotic finger painting. He felt incredibly silly at first, exploring a new fetish he only just realized that day he had, but it was sensual, and in a strange way made him feel closer to Cassy. Maybe it was silly, but it was certainly sexy.

He painted her nipples next, doing large circles around them and then spending too long slowly going over them, making sure they were evenly coated. He enjoyed feeling each and every bump that made up each areola. Her nipples were hard as diamonds, and Cassy was covered in goosebumps. He painted lines down her front, slowly, enjoying the feeling of her skin and hearing her shallow breaths as she tried to keep her stomach still. He used the rest to paint invisible designs on her face, to which she seemed pleased.

She raised her hand from her crotch and showed him how much more had oozed out. She licked some and let it fall back off her tongue. She leaned back against the wall of the changing room and smeared it over her pussy lips and around her inner thighs. She put on her bikini bottoms quickly and licked her hand clean.

"We should go find them. I'm sure Rebecca has worked her magic on Mia and we'll know how Mia feels about all this one way or another. Hopefully, she isn't on her way home in an uber already." said Cassy.

--

Mia and Rebecca decided to get some snacks before going to the lazy river. Rebecca knew John and Cassy wouldn't be too long and was worried that she would not be able to delay the start of any awkward conversations with Mia once they were relatively alone in the lazy river. After she stalled for a while around the comforting company of loud strangers, they left to continue their original plan.

Mia and Rebecca walked to the lazy river and grabbed inner tubes. Most people were in the heated pools or slides without the sun to warm them, so they were mostly alone. The water was chilly but they were used to it by now and hopped up on their inner tubes.

As they started to float down the lazy river Rebecca could tell Mia had something on her mind. Rebecca knew that that something was a hard something and that it belonged to John.

"Something on your mind? Something hard to talk about maybe?" she asked, putting emphasis on the word hard.

Mia froze and looked around as if expecting to see John nearby. The nearest people were outside of earshot.

"What are you talking about?"

Rebecca was slowly floating away from Mia, so she started paddling closer.

"Hold on, we need to lock together."

As Rebecca got close she threw her legs up onto Mia's inner tube. She planted one leg between Mia's legs, and one on the opposite side, and told Mia to do the same. Mia hesitated but decided it was easier to comply.

"I felt a hand on John, and it wasn't John's, and it couldn't have been Cassy's."

Mia blushed. Her mouth gaped, then opened and closed as she tried to think of how to respond.

"You don't have to explain. John didn't realize, I don't think. But he would have liked it if he'd known you were feeling him up."

"Is that what you guys were doing? I thought there was a lot of movement even when we weren't being shaken around by the ride."

Rebecca smiled and stayed silent for a bit.

"Yes, we were. I was wondering if you would notice or say anything."

Mia looked embarrassed.

"I wasn't sure if I should say anything. It's none of my business."

"But it is. You were part of it even if you didn't realize it. It was hotter because you were there."

Mia seemed to get a sudden boost of confidence and looked at Rebecca.

"Did you know I was there the night I walked in on all of you?"

"No, we thought everyone had gone home. We weren't sure if you'd mention that either. We didn't want anyone to find out about our relationship."

"I didn't tell anyone if you're worried. Like I said it's none of my business," said Mia. She looked nervous and unsure of what to do or say next.

Rebecca pulled the two inner tubes as close as they could go and moved her legs against Mia's, sliding her skin against them.

"It doesn't have to be."

Mia froze, and her right leg caressed Rebecca's slightly and stopped suddenly.

"Doesn't have to be what?"

"It doesn't have to be none of your business."

Rebecca decided to gamble and push things a little further and glanced around quickly. The coast was clear. She moved the foot that was in between Mia's legs and lightly rubbed against her crotch.

Mia's expression was unrecognizable to Rebecca and she could not decide if she had gone too far.

"I'm sorry. Maybe we should go find the others and just talk about this if it's bothering you," said Rebecca. She slid out of her inner tube, and Mia followed suit.

"No, I was just surprised. I'm not like you guys, I don't do this stuff. I'm... I just don't do this stuff. But maybe that can change. I think you know I've always liked John. But I like girls too, Rebecca. I like you, too. A lot." said Mia. As she continued, her words came even faster, merging together into a stammer. "And this whole thing has just been so confusing. Seeing the three of you together made me feel a lot of different things. I like you and John both, but then you're both together, but you're also related! And then Cassy too. And we had this Water World trip already planned and I just-"

Rebecca grabbed Mia's back and pulled her against her, their breasts meeting in the middle. Rebecca kissed her lightly, so as not to scare her, and as she pulled back sucked on Mia's lower lip. She opened her eyes to see Mia's beautiful cute face looking back, and John and Cassy in the back looking at them in delighted shock.

--

John and Cassy approached Mia and Rebecca as they climbed out of the lazy river. Mia did not know they had been caught, so she acted as normally as she could. Rebecca winked at the two of them and nodded.

"Did you two have fun?" asked Cassy, looking at Mia.

"Yeah, we got a bite to eat too," said Rebecca.

"So did I," said Cassy.

Mia looked at Cassy a little too quickly and blushed.

"Maybe we should-" Rebecca was interrupted as a heavy shower of rain unexpectedly came down. It was cold, big globs of water, the kind you do not want when you're wearing almost nothing.

Rebecca squealed. John thought fast and looked around. There were a few places to seek shelter close to them but they did not block all the rain and the wind was blowing just enough to blow the rain underneath them, and some other people were already taking up those spaces. He saw some of the buildings under construction and pointed to them.

"Let's go over there," he said.

The four of them rushed to the nearest building. John looked around but anyone who cared if they trespassed was busy finding shelter or drying off. There did not appear to be any workers or security present. The building was small with a single room. John could not tell what it was going to be used for, but it was mostly empty and had plenty of space. It was an older building that was being remodeled, and it looks like they were in the middle of removing a small section of the wall that was currently covered in a tarp.

After trying and failing to open the door John directed them to the tarp. They could each slip through the gap in the side as it was not tied very tightly, clearly not meant to be left there long term. All four of them were dripping wet and freezing cold. The air inside the building was not much warmer. The sun had not been out much that day to warm the building, and the air was not particularly warm that day either.

John knew what Cassy and Rebecca were thinking long before they said it.

"We should huddle for warmth. I'm freezing," said Rebecca.

"Agreed. We don't know how long this rain will last, and we can't go get our phones out of the lockers," said Cassy.

Mia was silent but did not protest. John looked at her and she smiled at him as if to say it was ok with her.

Rebecca and Cassy walked over to a corner and told John to sit down so they could cuddle up against him. Cassy sat down first on John's left. Rebecca motioned for Mia to sit on John's right. She then picked up a mostly clean small tarp near them. Rebecca then sat down next to John and put the tarp over all their legs to block the draft. She scooted hard to the left to push Mia closer to John and bring them all closer together. She then laid all her weight sideways against Mia and pushed her down against John. Cassy did the same.

Mia hesitated and fought it for a moment. John put his arm on Mia's shoulder and lightly pulled her close. He felt her soft skin against his. Her warmth heating his freezing wet skin under the cold plastic tarp. It felt like heaven. His childhood crush, his beautiful sister, and his sexy cousin all lying against him nearly naked, sharing their warmth.

They just lied there a while, enjoying it. John could feel Mia relax. After a few minutes, John could tell Rebecca had begun rubbing Mia's arm slowly, sensually. Cassy soon after was reaching for John's trunks. Just the feeling of having them all so close was enough to have John at half-mast.

John could feel movement from Cassy's side and suspected she had begun playing with herself. She then had John's cock out of his trunks and began stroking it. Thankfully Mia was positioned in such a way that she could not tell, and Cassy was being careful not to make too much noise from the tarp. John knew the secret play was not going to last though. This would escalate.

Just then he thought he heard something and he stiffened. Mia looked up from his shoulder and then at the tarp they came through at.

"-ought I saw someone come in here earlier. I'll check it out real quick." someone said from outside.

They each reacted instantly in the kind of panic everyone who has been caught doing something naughty knows. They each grabbed the tarp and pulled it up over them and tried to appear as small as possible. Cassy pulled herself up against John as tightly. Mia, when turning to look at the tarp, had turned herself to face away from John and so pushed her ass against his crotch when she pulled back against him. John was hard as a rock with Mia's petite gymnast body so closely held against him. Rebecca moved closer to Mia, hugging her, and they took up as little space as they could under the tarp. They all remained motionless as they heard the man use his key on the door.

John was acutely aware of the location of the tip of his penis. It was resting against Mia's ass, or perhaps between her thighs, he could not tell. All he knew was that she certainly knew. Cassy started kissing his neck from behind him and lightly caressing his balls. The door creaked open and the sound of the wind and rain covered the room.

Mia moved further back, moving her ass against John, and then froze in place. She must not have noticed his cock at first. Now it was almost certainly resting somewhere against her crotch as he felt the warmth. Rebecca seemed to notice something as he saw her shoulder move from underneath the tarp and then felt what he assumed was her hand on his penis.

They could tell the two men were talking to each other inside the building near the door but not what they were saying over the wind and rain from under the tarp. Maybe they were waiting on the rain to calm down before moving on.

Perhaps Rebecca gave Mia some encouragement, or she got a surge of confidence, but what happened next shocked John. He felt Mia reach down and untie her bikini bottoms. Mia or Rebecca pulled the fabric away, and Mia grabbed his cock and guided it to her warm lips. She scooted backward and tried to position herself as best she could to allow him to enter her, all while trying not to move the tarp. Thankfully the wind coming through the building from the tarp on the wall was now strong enough to make the men dismiss any small movements.

He tried his best not to moan as he felt the tip of his cock enter the hot pussy of his childhood best friend. He thought he could hear the sound of wet kissing from underneath the tarp from Rebecca and Mia. He felt Cassy reaching underneath his crotch to feel his cock and felt Mia's wet soft lips wrapped around it, and thought he heard a mumbled "wow".

John tried to insert himself deeper with small readjustments, trying not to make big movements of the tarp. He ever so slightly moved his cock back and forth, creating just enough sensation for the both of them. He leaned his head forward to kiss Mia's shoulder. The room grew quiet and they heard the door shut. They froze and listened, and they knew the men had left.

Cassy threw the tarp off of them and took in the full sight in front of her. Mia and Rebecca were making out, harder now and less quiet. John moved so that he could go deeper into Mia with each thrust. Cassy saw that the only free genitalia to play with was Rebecca's.

Cassy threw the tarp away from them, warmth be damned. She lied down sideways facing Rebecca's crotch and lifted her legs. Rebecca, never stopping her tongue play with Mia, lifted her leg to give access. Cassy began licking and sucking in patterns and places she knew Rebecca enjoyed. She was not going to take her time as she knew they would not be here too long. The park may be closing if the rain does not stop soon.

"I want to see you while I fuck you," said John.

Cassy and Rebecca both stopped and looked at John, then at each other. This was shocking coming from him. The idea of fucking his childhood friend after all these years after a day of sexual energy and new things had clearly resulted in a new level of confidence. John already knew Mia was taking contraception thanks to Cassy and Rebecca.

Mia turned around, keeping John inside of her as she did so. They switched to missionary position and John looked into her eyes as his cock explored deep inside her pussy. She leaned up and they kissed each other.

Rebecca and Cassy also decided to break off and change positions into a 69. Rebecca directed Cassy to do so so that Cassy's head was right next to Mia's and Rebecca's pussy would be clearly visible. Mia alternated between watching John fuck her and watching John's cousin and sister licking and sucking each other's pussies noisily beside them.

John could tell the entire thing was getting to Mia, and he saw lust in her that he never thought he'd see. Her pale skin flushed and she played with her own breasts as she moaned lightly. Eventually, after watching Cassy work she leaned over and licked Rebecca's pussy as well. Cassy turned her head sideways to squeeze next to Mia's and their tongues worked in unison on Rebecca's glistening lips and clit. Cassy occasionally played with Mia's tongue as well, though Mia seemed more concerned with Rebecca.