John's Tied Up Encounter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John could feel himself ready to blow, more so after seeing his sister's pussy double-teamed. He squeezed Mia's breasts with one hand, playing with her nipples, and rubbed her clit with the other. She began squeezing him rhythmically and he knew they were both ready to cum.

Suddenly Mia moaned into Rebecca's pussy, as she squeezed hard down on John's cock. He pumped more cum into Mia than he expected to have left after the day he had had. He slumped down on top of Mia and she turned to kiss him, his sister's juices covering her face, lips, and tongue. He tasted her on Mia and it made his cock twitch inside her. He pulled away and admired her beautiful face. He noticed how wet it was from Cassy's saliva mixed with Rebecca's natural lubricants and began licking her face. Mia giggled and pulled back before kissing him again.

John looked over and Cassy and Rebecca were still going at it. He looked over at Mia and held up a hand to say "wait a second, I have a plan". He grabbed Rebecca's ass and pulled back, throwing her pussy first at Mia's face. He then pulled Cassy out from under her to himself.

"I believe you two have unfinished business from the lazy river," said John, winking at Mia.

Mia blushed, obviously only just now realizing that they had seen them kiss earlier. It seemed silly now to care, but that did not stop her first reaction. Her second reaction was to shove her face into Rebecca's cunt. Rebecca moaned and used her hands to pull herself toward's Mia's own pussy. Rebecca spread Mia's legs apart and began to lick clean all of the cum leaking out. After she had done that she used her tongue to get as much as she could out of Mia's pussy and swallow it all. She then focused on making Mia moan as much as possible.

John did much the same for Cassy, though thankfully with no cum involved. He inserted a finger while flicking her clit with his tongue playfully. The sounds of moaning and the smell of their orgy was overwhelming for John. He tried to see Mia and Rebecca licking each other's pussies as he sucked on Cassy's lips and began to feel Cassy tremor. Mia and Rebecca were not too far behind.

After the four of them were too exhausted to do anything else, they each silently climbed into each other's arms and lied there in a naked pile, clinging to each other and occasionally kissing or licking another. After about five minutes John knew they needed to get moving. It was quiet outside, so the rain had stopped, but it was too quiet. He was worried the park had been closed and the people forced to leave due to weather and he wasn't sure how they would get out of the park unseen if that were the case.

"We need to get out of here. If the park closed we could get caught. Let's get dressed."

They all stood up on wobbly legs and put their swimsuits on. John peaked out of the tarp first and the coast was clear. He saw a few people at nearby lockers and changing rooms getting their stuff and leaving. No one was looking their way so they quickly got back onto the pavement and made their way to their lockers to get dressed and grab their things. Over the loudspeakers, they heard an announcement reminding everyone the park was closing due to more bad weather moving in.

"Looks like we made it just in time. Not a bad day considering the rain," said Cassy.

"I certainly had fun on the rides, and I enjoyed getting wet each time," said Rebecca.

Mia giggled as they all left the changing rooms near the lockers and headed back to their car. It was a slow walk, especially for John. The day had been more of a workout than he was used to at a water park.

"Hey Mia, I want to sit up front on the ride home. Do you mind sitting on John's lap this time?" said Rebecca with a smile.

Mia looked at John and smiled back at Rebecca. "I think I can do that. We should probably take the back roads again though. Just to be safe of course."

"Of course," said John.