All Comments on 'JOI6'

by GoodGirlsDeserveFun

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DaliGMDaliGM7 months ago

Maybe you're actually a naughty girl, but you certainly deserve fun! 😋

Thank you so much for sharing this. 😘

I wish you vivid mental images of big beautiful cocks and balls and asses being played with, and also of the men who might be old and have ugly genitals but nevertheless are so grateful to you for enriching their orgasms.

Imagine you could see them all, hear them all, and they could all see and hear you... Maybe some women too If you're game for that. Mutual is great, I love it too, but try to imagine mixed group masturbation... Perhaps not all coming at once, but each one taking turns to go into the middle to bring his/herself off while telling the others what is going through his/her head. The women come many times, and it goes in for hours so even the men come at least two or three times...

I hope you like these ideas, I just want to gives you something Back for what you have given us. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

onanismaddictonanismaddict7 months ago

Luv everything about this already! Luv it...

And I'm only two minutes into the audio. But I had to stop it momentarily because you're already getting me so devastatingly horny that I'm never going to be able to resist cumming "with" you (mmm)... and I've got some work to finish first, unfortunately. But I know what I'm going to be doing before bed tonight... mmm...

And I'll be sending myself off to dreamland with your lovely voice gliding and dancing through my ears... totally spent from a powerful orgasm (and you from yours, mmm... so hot)... Of that, I have no doubt. Somehow, I think your audios continue to get sexier and sexier! And they were already hot as hell in the first place. Amazing.

You've got a real gift for eroticism. What you say, how you say it, what you emphasize, your whole delicious energy... and OMG, your voice! Luv it so much. Damn. Thank you for sharing this with us!

P.S. If the first two minutes did this to me, just imagine what an oversexed wreck I'll be by the end of this incredible audio journey... lol. Joking, of course... as it's a cumulative effect of 'everything' you post here. I'm a huge, huge fan of you, and your sexy contributions. Now I've got to run off and finish my work quickly... because I can't wait to "finish" myself with your encouragement (and accompaniment) later on. Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Delicious

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So yeah, it's so great to have you back ;) I enjoy the butt play and happy to hear you gave it a try. Omg you get so, so wet. It was sweet to hear you orgasm and it sent me over the edge, thank you :)

onanismaddictonanismaddict7 months ago

Oh my gawd, I just had the biggest, deepest, most explosive orgasm with you!

(You hit all of the exact right notes, at the exact right times... knowing what I need even better than I do. I just lay back and obey.)

I luv, luv, luv listening to you cumming! Mutual masturbation is incredible...

And you are the queen of JOI... absolutely! You made me cum so hard, mmmmm.

Thank you for another brilliant audio. Wow. Your gorgeous voice, your sense of timing, playfulness, fun seduction, pleasure... Superb!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yummmmmmy

ToomuchcaffieneToomuchcaffiene6 months ago

God, your voice is like pure silk. When you describe your pretty nipples I lost total control. Thank you so much.

Ajoe207Ajoe2073 months ago

Mmmm … you have convinced me to make a mutual masturbation audio for you.. I hope I can get you as horny and wet as you get me… mmmm so much precum from my cock right now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoodGirlsDeserveFun@GoodGirlsDeserveFun
Came to lurk quietly and am hooked 😂 Enjoying exploring my fantasies and growing my self confidence sexually 😉. Because of my job I don't do photos or video but dabble in audio. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=7104104&page=submissions == Results from bd...