Join the Boys

Story Info
Gay uncle has fun with his nephews on a family reunion.
1.4k words
4.55
11.8k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PhilSR
PhilSR
1 Followers

The first night of the weekend had been a quiet, reacquainting of various family members, all collected together in a multi house, multi room farm complex just outside Warwick. The next day was the main party, Nan's 90th, and for many of us it was the first time we had been together in the same place for many years. I had moved away 18 years ago, following a big bust up with my parents and brother after bringing my then boyfriend home for the first (and last/only) time. They seemed to have mellowed more recently, Mum and Craig, my older brother. Dad had passed five years ago, but me being stubborn had stayed away.

Craig introduced his 19 year old son, Hayden, to me, and I noticed straight away how stunning he was, athletic, muscular and the most beautiful blue eyes. Jamie was there too, our sister's son, the same age as Hayden and almost as stunning, though a bit more rough around the edges. His mum, our younger sister Joanne, had died of breast cancer when he was around 8, so for the last 10 years he'd been brought up by his dad, Simon, just the two of them. Simon had kept in close touch with the rest of the family, and had included me, being my oldest school friend as well as my brother-in-law. So I had always known Jamie very well. It was good to see how close he and Hayden were, more like brothers than cousins. At least that is what I thought!

It turned out I had a room in the converted barn, above what served as the bar/entertainment space. There were only two room upstairs in this barn, my comfortable double, and a twin bedded room the other side of a small central kitchen and bathroom space. It turned out that room was occupied by Hayden and Jamie.

We had all retired around 11pm and I found myself alone in bed, wide awake. The beauty of this complex was that it was miles from anywhere, so the silence at night was intense. That also meant you got to hear the slightest noise! It was around 1am, and I had spent the last half hour getting more and more annoyed by the silly giggling coming from the other room, so much so I decided to go and give them a piece of my mind. Little did I know I was going to get to give them a whole lot more!!

Throwing open the door and starting with "Do you know what........." I was stopped dead in my tracks. The rest of the sentence "time it is?" dried in my throat as I saw Hayden, naked, crouched over the top of an equally naked Jamie in the perfect 69 unison. I just froze, stunned, immediately feeling my cock begin to swell.

You might be forgiven for thinking they would be horrified at being caught in the act, and would try and hide their blushes. Not these two. Hayden simply removed Jamie's huge cock from his mouth, smiled at me, and winked. 'Well, climb on board if you fancy the ride," he said. Jamie emptied his mouth too, saying "Plenty of journey time yet!". Then they simply resumed their gentle sucking and slurping.

Common sense and, yes, decency, should have took me back to bed. A wank would have sorted me out, but this fantastic vision of two beautiful boys in front of me was way too hard to resist. I quickly shed my boxer shorts and positioned myself behind Hayden's stunningly beautiful rosebud.

Spreading his cheeks, I flicked my tongue over the entire length of his moist, sweaty crack, concentrating the tip of my tongue on the hole and then pushing in deep to taste his beautiful arse. Jamie's face was just below mine, and briefly he stopped sucking and kissed me full on the lips, both of us immediately returning to our individual missions. Hayden leaned up and looked back at me over his shoulder. "Fuck me deep!!" he begged, before resuming sucking on Jamie's cock.

I didn't need telling twice. I repositioned myself so that my cock was in line with his rosebud, nudging gently against the moist hole. He opened up with his arse muscles and I pushed gently into him, careful not to hurt him (I support a decent 7 inches) then slowly worked back out to the rim, than back in. Finally I worked up a bit more speed and rhythm and continued to fuck my nephew's hole for a good few minutes.

As I felt my balls begin to tighten and my cock swell, knowing I wouldn't hold on much longer, I sensed the boys were close too, and almost in perfect unison all three of us exploded our loads into each other. Both Hayden's and Jamie's mouths were full of each other's cum and Hayden quickly leapt up, turned and kissed me full on the mouth, sharing with me his cousin's spunk.

While we swapped spunk, I was amazed to see that Jamie had slipped behind a now kneeling Hayden and buried his face deep between his butt cheeks, slurping on my cum as it dribbled out. With a good smearing of my cum across his lips and inside his mouth, he then joined me and Hayden in our cum swapping.

"Now you need to fuck me too, Uncle Phil," said Jamie.

"But of course," I replied, "but I hope you've not been too greedy on young Hayden here? I'm quite partial to a spot of felching myself!" They both laughed and pushed me down onto my back, my cock already recovered and pointing upwards proudly.

Jamie lubed us both up and positioned himself directly over my cock and sank down hard, my cock ramming the full depth of his anus. As he began to ride, I told Hayden to sit on my face so that I could remove the last of my own spunk that I had just filled him with. He obliged and I parted his cheeks and received him down onto my tongue, drinking hungrily as my cum dripped out.

Before too long I emptied a second load into Jamie's cute arse, and he immediately slid off my prick and pushed Hayden out of the way, taking his place over my face, so that I could drink him dry too. Hayden took care of licking my cock and balls completely clean of the mixture of my cum and Jamie's anal juices.

Still squatting over my face, Jamie leaned forward so that were were 69ing and told Hayden to fuck him. Hayden obliged and it was a scene of sheer bliss for me to be able to lie there and watch my nephew's gorgeous cock pound in and out of his cousin's hole. I reached up with a protruding tongue and was just able to lick the underside of Hayden's cock as it slid in and out.

Yet another explosion of cum from all three of us, Jamie's mouth filled with mine while his splashed over my chest. I pulled his body down to make contact with mine so that his cum acted like a glue to stick us together. Hayden slipped his cock out of Jamie and directed it straight into my mouth to be cleaned, after which he and I jointly drank his spunk from his cousin's beautiful hole.

After that we lay cuddling for a while and they told me they had been fuck buddies for the past 12 months or so, first getting it on at a college party.

Eventually I returned to my own bed, just as it was getting light, as it does at 4 am in summer time UK, and I slept heavy until just after 9.

None of us referred to what had happened for the rest of the weekend and were careful not to give off any obvious signs. We had a lovely party for my Nan, their great grandmother, and went back to our own lives on the Sunday evening.

Four months later, at the end of October, both Jamie and Hayden travelled out to Gran Canaria, where I have lived all these years, and the three of us spent an amazing two weeks together, both in and out of bed. I had the best time sampling their amazing bodies and delicious spunk several times each day. And I cant wait till they get here again for a repeat two week fuck-fest tomorrow morning!!

PhilSR
PhilSR
1 Followers