Join the Club Pt. 02

Story Info
Welcome to the club!
6.2k words
4.21
38.3k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following Tuesday Christie found herself walking into the FBC house with Cindy. She was almost shaking with anticipation.

"I'm not going to do anything you know," Christie said.

"Of course not," Cindy replied. "I didn't do anything my first time either. Remember, you can stay as long as you like. Feel free to leave at any time," Cindy said. "Even join in if you want," she said and winked.

Christie didn't know what to expect but saw four teachers milling about in the living room. One was Frank and the girls were right, he is tall and handsome. One of the others was Jan Carr. Mrs. Carr to her 11th-grade science students. Christie could hardly believe Jan was participating. Christie thought of Jan as even more prudish than herself.

They all looked up and smiled at her. "We were waiting for you two to get started," Jan said matter of factly. "We know you are in the watch only mode this time, but we will see about the next time," Jan winked as she was speaking.

Christie was sure there wouldn't be a next time. In fact, she was beginning to wonder why she had come this time.

"Why don't you go get something to drink, and we'll get started," Cindy said.

Christie walked into the kitchen. She was beginning to have real second thoughts. She stood in the kitchen thinking. Maybe I should just sneak out the side door? This all seemed so surreal. All was quiet in the living room. Perhaps they went to the bedrooms? She walked into the living room to investigate. What she saw took her breath away.

Frank was standing in the middle of the room completely naked with a hard cock larger than she had ever seen outside of porn movies. Cindy was naked and on her knees in front of Frank sucking on that big cock. Cindy was really going at it and seem to love the job. In front of the couch was Jan Carr on all fours eating another teacher's pussy and a male teacher she didn't recognize was about shaft her from behind with nice sized hard cock.

Christie just stood there trying to remember to breath. The sites and sounds were incredible. It was raw sex, and they were going at it with gusto. Nobody even acted like she was there. They just kept fucking and sucking and eating. Christie suddenly realized she was getting wet. She had the urge to start rubbing her pussy. On the couch, Jan had crawled up and was now riding the face of the woman she had been eating, and the guy was now fucking that girl. Watching this Christie then thought about Cindy and Frank. Was Cindy really going to fuck that big cock? How would her husband not know when she went home with a stretched out pussy?

She turned to see the action of Frank and Cindy. Frank was now on his back holding his cock pointing straight up, and Cindy was lowering her pussy onto it. Christie realized she was now rubbing herself through her pant. She also realized she was very wet. Her juices were probably running out of her pussy and were going to soak her pants. She couldn't go home smelling like sex. She needed to get out of there, so she slowly walked to the front door and left. If anybody noticed her leave they didn't act like it. Once she got outside, she just stared into space. Wow, that was incredible she thought.

On the drive home, Christie was excited but also shocked. This was raw sex by mostly married teachers, and Cindy had said there was about 15 of them. They had a rented house where they all fucked on a regular basis. It just seemed too incredible to be true, but she had witnessed it with her own eyes. Thinking of the raw sex brought on powerful feelings. She was certainly going to fuck Walt's brains out this evening.

Walt didn't know what got into Christie. Shortly after dinner she was kissing him and undressing him right there in the living room. She pulled down his pants and was sucking his cock within seconds. She was sucking him like a starving woman, and he was enjoying every second. You can cum in my mouth if you want to, but you have to promise to get it up again and give me a good fucking.

Who is the woman Walt was thinking but he loved the feeling on his cock. With all the excitement he knew he could get it up a second time and yes he was going to blow his load into Christie's mouth.

"Here it comes baby. I'm gonna shoot my load for ya. I know you want it."

"Ahhhh!"

His cum shot out in a powerful blast. Christie could taste the salty mixture, and she loved it. She didn't know why she didn't suck Walt's cock more often. As Christie ran her tongue over the head the thought of sucking Franks big cock and eating his load was in her head. She had always loved the feeling and the taste of cock.

"I guess I'm just a cocksucker at heart," she thought. It made her feel slutty, and that excited her. "Maybe I'm more like Cindy than I've thought?"

Christie stood up and started to strip. I want you to fuck my pussy hard and make me cum. She was almost shaking. Usually, Christie wanted to have sex in the bedroom. And she wasn't often this vocal, but tonight she didn't seem to care. She was now nude and taking off Walt's remaining clothes. Christie went back to sucking Walt's cock and it soon it was hard again.

She pushed him back on the couch and crawled up to mount him. His hard cock was now at her entrance, and she sank down swiftly. They began an energetic fuck. This was not making love. This was fucking. Walt and Christie hadn't fucked this way in months. Wow, how he loved this hot sexy woman.

Christie was bouncing up and down taking the entire length of his shaft. Christie imagined what it would be like if Walt's cock was as big as Frank's. She couldn't probably take something that big.

Now they were fucking for all they were worth. "Fuck me hard. Please fuck me hard Walt," Christie begged. Walt pushed Christie back and onto the floor.

Christie spread her legs and said, "I need your cock now." Christie didn't usually talk much when they had sex, and she usually didn't fuck him on the living room floor but tonight she is wild tonight and Walt wasn't complaining.

--*--

The next morning Christe was glowing from all the sexual activities of the previous day. Watching all the sex at the FBC and then coming home and fucking Walt's brains out.

"What a day," she thought. She was getting wet just thinking about it all.

She had got up early and was making Walt a nice breakfast. She has biscuits in the oven, and the bacon was cooked. She was just starting to crack the eggs when Walt rushed down the stairs putting on his jacket is a hurry.

"Walt, where are you going? I'm making us breakfast." Christie was still in a good mood from last night's sex.

"Sorry honey. I've got to get an early start today. We are working follow-up from the proposal we submitted and our answers have to be in before the end of the day. Karen told me last night that she arranged for breakfast to be in the office so she has taken care of me. But thanks anyway," he said as he pecked her on the cheek and rushed out the door.

Christie went from happy to rage in an instant.

"Fuck!" she shouted. "I'm so sick of hearing about that cunt Karen and how she is taking care of my man." Christie didn't even eat the breakfast herself. She just shut down the stove and burners, went upstairs and dressed for school.

Christie fumed all day at school. Last night they had one of their best fucks in a long time, and Walt didn't even mention it this morning. During afternoon break Cindy walked up to Christie. There is another FBC get together this afternoon. Wanna come watch again?

Sure, why not, Christie replied. I probably don't need to make dinner for Walt tonight. I'm sure that bitch Karen is taking care of things.

--*--

Three hours later Christie as sitting on the couch at the FBC and things were getting hot on the floor in front of her. Jan and Cindy were in a hot 69 and others were around them either watching or doing their own fucking. Frank was there again, and a woman was sucking away at his massive hard cock. All the woman seemed to love Frank's cock.

Watching the girls 69 was really hot. Cindy appeared to have an extra long tongue and was working it all over Jan's pussy. Jan really seemed to be creaming, and Cindy couldn't seem to get enough.

Christie had worn a dress to work and decided to remove her panties. Her pussy was really wet, and she wanted to give it a good rubbing.

As the action heated up, Christie was really getting excited. She finally laid back to rub herself. Christie wanted to give herself a good cum. She had her finger on her pearl and could feel herself on the edge of a good cum. She was so close when suddenly someone gently pulled her hand away from her pussy and began to lick it. In her dazed state, Christie figured it was one of the girls. Maybe Jan or Cindy couldn't resist, she thought. Lesbian sex had always been a fantasy of hers.

Christie was almost there again. She could feel herself approaching a big cum. She lifted her head and glanced down she saw it wasn't one of the girls but Frank.

"Oh, my god," she thought. This guy can sure eat pussy. Christie wanted her cum, and there was no way she was going to stop him. Over the next few minutes he kept taking her close to a big orgasm, but each time he backed off. He as intentionally teasing her and it was driving her wild. She was getting desperate to come. "Please make me cum," Christie began begging.

Christie was almost to a huge orgasm and at the last moment, he pulled away again.

"Damn you," she cried, "I need to cum". Frank raised up onto his knees and pointed his large cock at her pussy.

"I'm going to make you cum big time. I'm going to fuck your pussy and make you cum hard on my cock," he said.

"Oh fuck yes," Christie almost screamed. "I need you to fuck me with that monster cock of yours, and I need to cum!

Frank brought his cock to her blond bush. Most women shaved these days, but Christie's bush was hairy. Frank was delighted with the difference. Eating her out was a great experience.

Frank had been dreaming about this moment since he first saw her in the hallway earlier this year. He had been excited when Cindy got her to the FBC house and knew he would try to fuck her given a chance.

Frank rubbed the head of his cock through her pussy and got it wet on her juices. She was certainly wet and was now begging him to fuck her. As he pushed into her Christie wasn't even sure she could take it. She had never taken anything that big but felt him go in deep and then on the second stroke go in even deeper. Oh, my god she kept saying over and over as he started fucking her.

Frank had staying power and gave Christie a good missionary fucking on that couch then he flipped her over and began fucking her doggy style.

"Oh yes, fuck me," she yelled. "Fuck my pussy hard." Christie began cumming moaning loudly and even screaming a bit. She usually wasn't this animated, but she didn't normally have a fat 10 in cock in her either.

Suddenly Christie could feel Frank speed up and start to drive his cock deeper. This caused Christie to cum again, and now Frank was grunting and blasting his semen deep into her. Within seconds they collapsed in exhaustion. Then Christie heard clapping.

They hadn't noticed, but they had an audience. About 8 people were standing around them.

"I hope y'all enjoyed the show," Christie said smiling.

"Oh, we did," said Jan. "And you know how much everyone enjoys watching a show." "I'm sure everyone is going to really enjoy watching it," Jan thought.

--*--

As Christie drove home, she was beside herself. She was enjoying that freshly fucked feeling, but it was now being replaced with anxiety and guilt. She hadn't meant to fuck Frank. She only wanted to watch again. And she had acted like a total slut asking Frank to fuck her hard and cum in her pussy. Where did that come from, she thought. She never said those kinds of things with Walt.

And Walt. That fucking Walt. She knew he must be fucking his admin Karen. Who wouldn't like being waited on hand and foot by someone as beautiful as her? Christie just knew she was a gold digging bitch and was probably on her knees sucking Walt's cock at this very moment. Or maybe she was bent over his desk as he fucks her from behind. The thought made her rage.

"I'm going to put a stop to that cunt".

At the same time, Christie couldn't keep her thoughts straight. God! She had fucked Frank!

"I should have never have done that," she thought. "Why did I go back to that FBC house?" Tears filled her eyes thinking of what she had done.

Christie had to get her head straight and not let Walt know anything was up.

Over the coming days, she found out acting normal wasn't as hard as she expected. Guilt would well up in her at times. She loved Walt and didn't want to damage their marriage. Even though she was sometimes distracted, she knew Walt didn't suspect anything.

She was right, Walt didn't suspect anything. Never in a million years would he consider his wife had cheated on him. What Walt couldn't figure out was why Christie was suddenly somewhat withdrawn. Christie seemed to be in a world of her own these days. He thought maybe she was thinking about their discussion to start having children but that didn't seem right. Walt knew Christie loved and wanted children. The other thing that was strange was they hadn't had sex since the wild night in the living room.

--*--

Walt's company holiday party was a couple of Fridays later. Both he and Christie were looking forward to it. Walt liked it when all his "peeps" got together in these social settings. It made him proud to be able to employ so many people and have a positive effect on their families. Christie always enjoyed the social aspects of parties as well. She was proud her husband was the big guy in the room.

Shortly after they arrived, Christie saw Karen. Christie had forgotten just how beautiful Karen was. The thought of her always around her man made Christie angry. Christie had always had a bit of a jealous streak. She had once slapped a girl who had taken her high school boyfriend.

Walt was talking with one of his employees when the guy was bumped from behind, wine ended up all over Walt's white shirt. Christie did her best to wipe it up but the shirt was ruined and still very stained. Sorry, honey, that is the best I can do, she told Walt. He wasn't upset and we back to socializing. During the socializing, he and Christie had separated, and she lost track of him for a few minutes.

About 10 minutes later they came back together, Walts was talking to Karen, and they both had big smiles on their faces. Kristie didn't like the way Karen was looking at him. Kristie could tell she was smitten with Walt. Then Christie noticed his shirt. It was magically clean. Christie walked up to them.

"Walt how did you get your shirt clean," Christie asked.

"I gave him a fresh one," Karen said with a big grin on her face. "I have extras for just for these kinds of mishaps."

"Isn't she amazing," Walt said to Christie. "I don't know what I would do without her."

Later, Christie wasn't sure Walt noticed but her blood pressure had been up since the shirt incident. Karen was beautiful, and she was always around Walt. Plus she was just his type, and she got paid to wait on him hand and foot. On the way home, Walt mentioned he had had a slight headache earlier.

"Oh, I'm sorry Walt. "You should have said something. I have aspirin in my purse."

"Oh, no biggie, Karen give me some Advil," Walt said. Fuck!, Christie thought. That bitch Karen had again came to Walt's rescue.

When they got home Christie couldn't hold her tongue.

"Why was Karen on you like that? Doesn't she have a man of her own? She was stuck to you all night and she came to your rescue twice with a shirt and Advil. It's like she was trying to take over for your wife." Christie was obviously upset. "She likes you Walt as more than just a boss."

Christie's voice was now even louder. "You tell her she had better stay back or I will knock that bitch silly."

"Hey, watch yourself," said Walt. "It's her job to take care of any issues I have. She's a hard worker and takes her job seriously."

Christie was even angrier now. "Her job? Her job? Take care of your issues? What issues is she taking care of Walt? Is she taking care of your hard cock too when I'm not around? Is that one of your issues?" Christie was now yelling. "If she doesn't stay back I will knock that cunt into next week" Christie screamed.

Now Walt was pissed. He had no idea what had got into Christie. Why was she so angry? He did know one thing. Karen hadn't done anything inappropriate.

"Karen hasn't done anything, and you have no reason to be calling her names. I won't listen to you talk about her that way. What the fuck is wrong with you? I'm sleeping on the couch, and you need to cool yourself down."

The next morning Christie knew she had over-reacted. What had got into her she wondered. She was sure Walt wouldn't cheat on her. His eyes were only for her. But dammit, that Karen was beautiful and was with her husband all the time. And Karen's job was to take care of Walt! Fuck!

Christie also understood she was acting irrationally. In the back of her mind, she knew the reason was that she felt guilty for fucking Frank at the FBC. It was a big mistake.

"Why did I go back to that damn house?" If she could only turn back the clock. She also knew she would never again return to the club.

Christie needed to put all this stupidity behind her and move forward. Walt wouldn't ever find out she had cheated. But Christie couldn't forget fucking Frank and his big cock. She had really enjoyed it. Hell, she had cum about 5 times.

"What is done is done," Christie thought. "Walt will never find out." She had an even bigger problem. She was sure that bitch Karen was after her husband and she wasn't going to let that happen. Ever!

--*--

It was just a couple of months ago that she and Walt had discussed starting to have children. They decided that now they felt settled in the new location they should have a child. But now to Christie, it felt like her marriage was on the rocks. She had fucked Frank at the FBC and was worried Walt might have eyes for Karen. They had argued last night, and Walt had slept on the couch. This had never happened before.

Walt woke on the couch. He didn't know what happened last night. "Why was Christie acted so crazy?" She had been withdrawn and less affectionate for almost two months. He understood her being a little jealous of Karen. Karen was intelligent and always very helpful and attentive to his needs. And he had to admit she was a beautiful woman. Very different from Christie. Both were beautiful, but Christie was petite with small firm breasts. Karen was taller and full bodied but very curvy.

He could hear Christie making coffee in the kitchen and got up to talk to her. "Christie, what the hell happened last night," he said.

"Oh, my god Walt. I am so sorry." Walt could see tears in her eyes. "I didn't mean to disrespect Karen. I know she is just doing her job. I don't know what got into me. I acted like such a witch."

"Sometimes I just get so jealous." Christie's tears began to fall out of her eyes. "Please Walt, don't ever cheat on me Walt. Promise you will never leave me," she sobbed.

"Oh my god, Christie. You know that will never happen. I would never cheat on you, and you know that. You are the love of my life."

Walt had not really seen this side of Christie before. She was always so confident and level headed. He just couldn't figure it. But he didn't feel the need to get too excited about one indecent. At the same time Christie's insecurity made him uneasy. Him cheating? Why would she even be thinking this way?

It's ok Christie. Apology accepted. Let's just move on, huh?

12