All Comments on 'Join the Club Pt. 02'

by IntuitiveJ

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
yup

she'll soon join the next level of that club. the divorced cheaters club. or the 'i have 3 cats and one-night stands' club.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

YAWN, far, far too long! First 2 chapters could have been cut in half! 2*

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

I hope the husband wises up next chapter, ditches the whore then gets together with Karen. That would be deliciously ironic that Christie's cheating drove Walt into the arms of the woman she's so jealous of!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid girl

Love your writing but hate the way this is going. Looks like what was another good marriage going down the pan.

Looking forward to part 3

RTR10RTR10over 5 years ago

She’s in the wrong but I can understand where she’s coming from because my ex-husband had a secretary like Karen & it drove me absolutely crazy every single day! I spent my days imagining scenarios between the two of them. Unfortunately my ex WAS cheating. Hope Christie & Walt work it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
would there be a story?

What if she just said, honestly, "I'm getting tired of you always talking about and praising Karen."

Simple. State the issue. Make Walt realize that the issue isn't Karen doing anything wrong. The problem is Walt praising the wrong woman all the time. If he denies the problem, then he lacks empathy and self-awareness.

Well, no, that would be a different story.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
In his own way, Walt was cheating, too

Karen was, in effect, his work wife, a woman he spent more conscious time with than Christie. That they hadn’t fucked yet was, in the end, only a detail. He enjoyed Karen’s company more than Christie’s, and he didn’t have enough fucking sense to back away from the ‘oh, she’s so amazing’ comments when he found out that Christie was upset by them.

In a way, this is a reflection of the different ways men and women look at affairs. Men are more upset by the physical act of their wives screwing another man, while women are more concerned with the emotional, whether their husbands are in love with their girlfriends. To Christie, Walt’s work wife relationship was the greater threat, and she was worried sick that soon they’d take it further, if they hadn’t already.

Yet, as a woman,Christie was able to compartmentalize her own adultery as just sex, because she wasn’t emotionally involved in it, other perhaps than with Cindy; her FBC sex was no threat to her love for Walt, though she was concerned that it might drive Walt away if he ever found out.

Perhaps that wasn’t what the author intended, but that was how it read to me.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 5 years ago
Don’t have kids with this bitch . . .

Walt needs to rethink his marriage. Probably the kids wouldn’t be his in any case. And her anger and craziness could possibly create psycho kids. Start counseling and prepare for divorce.

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
She'll end in a mental asylum...

She'll end in a mental asylum...Maybe she will recover...Or stay there for ever...Better for her to be there when the FBC scandal blows up...3* for now

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just serve

Christie...and hook up with Karen for real.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

If Jan seemed even more prudish than Christie, and SHE'S in FBC, why was Cindy so sure that Christie wouldn't be interested?

Shit, even IF Walt was fucking Karen, Christie has cheated with the FBC, she's not exactly standing on the moral high ground!

Her IMAGINING that Karen is after Walt is a bigger problem than HER actual cheating?

You forgot quotation marks on at least two lines of dialog.

Why not try Cindy alone at the club? Then she wouldn't have ended up pulling a fucking train!

I admit to wondering about the hug myself, it was obviously a comforting hug.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dragged out

If you can manage to drag this out anymore I'll assault myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1*

She's a cunt and he's a prick. They need to separate

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
Predictable?

You start the story off with;

"Walt sat at the kitchen table stunned by the events of the past couple of weeks. Christie arrested, the damage to his beautiful car and his married life in tatters. How can it all come unraveled so quickly? How could he not see it coming?

Now I will predict that Christie is pregnant by one of the FBC club members and the phone video will appear. Will Walt wind up with Karen in the end?

Please don't drag this story out for too many chapters.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years ago
NOT TO BAD

You can tell a good story—now work on your writing craft. Somebody already mentioned it, but always, always, always put what is said by anyone in quotes. I also think it would help if you waited a day or two after you finish writing and then proofread aloud. Also a good idea to print story out and proofread from the printed page. I always catch more problems that way. But it’s such a pain in the ass I don’t always do it.

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to see what happens next. If this was real life and Christie was my wife, I’d rather kick a wild lion out of a cage than be there when she gets released from jail.

KEEP ON WRITING! cd

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Get real

Good bye Christie, hello Karen. We know how the story goes.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Christy is really a simple case....

Since she is cheating she expects her husband to do the same thing. I hope she does not come up with a child to "seal" the union.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Hey Intuit, I liked it! I always want the plot to advance faster, but this was OK. You probably should finish in the next chapter. If you wanted to do a detailed after action, maybe a stand alone ne epilog?

You still got editing misses too. But I enjoyed it somewhere 3.8 ish for me..

Keep it going! we

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well his wife lost it.now a cheater and a raging jealous women

So this marriage is over ,at least no kids. His wife is now a large cock addict. And STDS are bound to infect them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well, now what?

There are so many ways to go. So throw us a curve! Lock in the hubs and go off the well traveled path! The comments are mostly stupid except mine of course. People are complaining and it seems that you have gotten their attention. That's actually a good thing.

Thanks for keeping the ex special forces and black belts away. No electronic whizzes who'll stop hacking the Pentagon to clone the wife's phone. No friendly PIs.

I'm rooting for Frank to get a shot at Walts asshole. Throw some serious kink. They fall in love and head to a beach in Mexico.

Cindy gets cervical cancer and dies. (Happened to a slut friend of mine.)

Christie meets a geriatric millionaire and moves to the Carolinas.

R.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
Reconciliation

I just hope that you don't force this story into a weak reconciliation like your previous story. Christie was just overcome with lust and wanted self pleasure at the FBC without any consideration for her husband and that looks a lot like your other submission. I hope you don't continue down that path with feeble excuses for wives that can't seem to stay true to their husbands. The excuse that I was lonely and you didn't pay enough attention to me while you working with a pretty assistant so I became a slut is just deplorable. One star for writing a free story so far - lets see what you can pull out of this one in conclusion.

jennyphiljennyphilover 5 years ago
Pregnant?

Chrissy misses her period?

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
Christie misses her period

No but Christie has been having unprotected sex with the FBC club members and ignoring her husband in the bedroom for the last two months. Since she was trying to start a family when this all started she was not on birth control so, what do you think is going to happen?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Five Stars For The Story But

Three stars for Grammer and punctuation. Final score is Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Editor and research

You need a good editor for your past/present/future tense errors and you need to research the MEANINGS of words before you use them and study the usage of the different forms of words (tense).

Examples:

You used clichés - it’s meaning is a phrase or opinion that is overused and betrays a lack of original thought. The word you should have used is cliques - it’s meaning is a small group of people, with shared interests or other features in common, who spend time together and do not readily allow others to join them.

You used indecent - it’s meaning is not conforming with generally accepted standards of behavior or propriety; obscene. The word you should have used is incident - its meaning is an event or occurrence.

You wrote, Christie’s tears begin to fall out of her eyes. Part of this sentence is completely unecessary because where else would years fall from but our eyes? It should’ve just read, Christie’s tears began to fall or Christie began to cry.

Good luck and happy writing.

deblackbusterdeblackbusteralmost 5 years ago
I don't like either of the characters

Kind of hard to get into it when I don't feel bad for the MC and can kind of understand Christie. I don't like either of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
*

i agree with deblackbuster. i don't like these two.

NoBullAlNoBullAlabout 4 years ago
First and foremost YEAH!! You really, really need editor!!!

So one I forgave you for the bad spelling and imperfect sentence structure there was a glimmer of a not bad story. It would have been even better if you had actually finished it rather than promise more at some future date.

robinhodrobinhodabout 4 years ago

Couldn't finish it.

I only read English.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
Nice.

I've enjoyed this story and looking forward to reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I always wonder about

authors who showcase the "big cock" fallacy (pun intended) in their stories. They obviously don't have significantly larger than average cocks, or they wouldn't write such bullshit. Women are built to take cocks from the 10th to the 90th percentile in size (there's actually surprisingly little difference). If you get much beyond the 90th percentile, the chance of it being uncomfortable for her start increasing significantly. Almost no woman is going to want a 10" cock, nor will it fit. Moreover, orgasms depend on getting a woman in the right psychological state and understanding anatomy (e.g. how to work her G-Spot). A guy with a 4" cock that stays hard and who understands a woman's psychology can be as good as the best. From experience, I can tell you that a big cock is no advantage.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Karma...

I like what CaOldDog had written. Christie is blaming Karen and Walt for everything, when in fact, it's her own GUILT getting to her. She is a selfish cheating slut that should be trying to save her marriage NOT destroy it. Poor Walt is so slow and dumb that he hasn't noticed Christie lack of sex, her anger issues, and her missed period, which will be her undoing. Remember, She hasn't been having sex with Walt in a while so the baby is probably Frank's or one of the other teachers. She deserves what is coming to her, that is, if the author will give Walt some dignity and a nice revenge on that sex club. Good riddance to bad cheating teachers.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 3 years ago
Bullshit

Why was was he hugging his assistant?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am a CPA and when one of our Temps Father died . I was their for her as she was really feeling down . I had called My wife and told her what had happened . My wife got some flowers and brought them to the restaurant that We were at . I hugged her and then My wife hugged her a lot . The next day she was heading back to Nebraska to help her Mom . I had taken up a collection and one of the other CPA's wife is a Travel agent so she went home in First Class . Sadly We never saw her again as She stayed in Nebraska

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Appears a tad too moronic....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting I cant wait for the FBC shit to get exposed the filthy cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well Christie is headed to epic self destruction of her marriage. What an idiot with no impulse control. Soulmates? Suuuuurree.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIntuitiveJ@IntuitiveJ
Glad many are enjoying my stories. I try to write them to be both entertaining and emotional with characters that are not perfect or complete monsters. I wish I had more time to write but will try to keep them coming. I love comments, it's the only form of payment so let me...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES