Join the Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--*--

We have another FBC thing on Wednesday Christie. You just gotta come. Frank will be there again, said Cindy. Christie had made a commitment to herself that she wouldn't go back to the FBC.

She felt like her life was kinda upside down since her first visit and after fucking Frank. She absolutely loved the sex and Frank was a great fuck, but she had cheated on Walt. He was the love of her life, and she couldn't do that to him again. It did amaze her at multiple orgasms she had with Frank. She remembered at one point having an almost continuous orgasm and found herself craving them again.

"You've talked about wanted to try girl on girl, and someone will be there that would be perfect for your first time," Cindy stated.

"Who?" said Christie with some excitement in her voice?

"While little ole me silly," Cindy smiled as she said it. I am dying to eat your blond pussy and have you eat mine.

Christie's head was swimming at the idea. She had wanted to try a girl for a long time. She expected it to happen in college but it hadn't and since then, thought it would never happen. After the fight with Walt she had made up her mind to not to visit the FBC again but this had her thinking. If she had sex with Cindy it would be just to try it once.

"Ok, Cindy. Just you and me though. I don't think I should be doing guys again."

Wednesday was here and Christie had been wet all day. Cindy was a gorgeous girl, and Christie was finally going to get to taste another girl's pussy. She was going to lick and suck and make her cum. Christie hoped Cindy produced a lot of juices. She was dying to taste another girl's cum.

--*--

The FBC house gathering had more people than Christie had expected.

"Christie is going to eat her first pussy," Cindy announced. Everyone started chanting eat, eat, eat. It was decided they would strip and put on a show right in the middle of the living room.

Christie was beyond excited. Cindy was a beautiful woman. She was tall, about 5'10" and thin and had nice firm B cup breasts with long nipples that pointed straight forward. Christie thought for a second that Cindy was a taller brunet version of herself. She envied her height. It made her look more poised, more professional. Being shorter and petite Christie had always thought it was like she had never grown up. People referred to her as cute, but Cindy was a beautiful full grown woman.

As they got naked Cindy wrapped her arms around Christie and gave her a kiss. It started out as a hot kiss and just got hotter. Now their tongues were exploring each other's mouths. Cindy's hand cupped Christie's pussy and started stimulating her clit by rubbing her blond muff with a flat hand. Christie could feel herself begin to melt from the sexual heat. As Cindy's hand continued to rub, Christie started doing the same.

Cindy's long arm reached around and fingers from both front and back sank into Christie's pussy. The two fingers were sliding in and out and Christie thought she might orgasm. Then Cindy slid her hand back further and the wet finger started stimulating the anus. Then as her finger slid into Christie's butthole she came.

"Oh, god Cindy, I'm coming already."

As Christie finished her cum Cindy laid her back on the large ottoman. Christie spread her legs and Cindy began to lick her pussy. Their excitement kept them from noticing, but the rest of the FBC in attendance stood in a circle around them. Jan Carr was right there in front. No one noticed but Jan had here small phone in her hand and was recording all the action. It was going to be one hot video she thought as she recorded the two married woman lost in lesbian sex.

Cindy pushed Christie's legs up and her head moved down. "Oh yes Cindy, lick my asshole. Your tongue feels so good there. You are going to make me cum again." Christie went off like a rocket again.

After her big cum Christie was ready to taste Cindy. They switched places and now Christie was down on Cindy.

"Cindy, your pussy tastes delicious." Within a minute Cindy was cumming. Christie was intent on giving her more. Christie felt a couple of fingers enter her from behind. She had noticed Jan standing there and assumed it was her. Three girl action she thought as her head was spinning but then she felt a thick shaft enter her.

It was supposed to just be girl on girl but now Christie no longer cared. She felt the shaft sink deep into her wet pussy, and it felt terrific. "Oh god yes, fuck me," Christie moaned. John was behind her and began shafting her all the way in then all the way out. Christie loved it and wasn't about to take her mouth off of Cindy's sweet tasting pussy.

Within a few minutes, Cindy had cum a number of times. Clark slid Cindy off the ottoman and sat in front of Christie. He sat and his hard shaft pointing at Christie. Her mouth went to the head and now she was sucking and licking it for all she was worth. Within a few minutes of hot action, all three were cumming as the guys unloaded into Christie from both ends.

Both guys pulled away but were soon replaced with two others. Christie was ready for more and the action continued. Soon this new crew was all cumming and two other guys were in the same position. Christie couldn't believe how much she was cumming. Wave after wave of orgasms washed over her.

Christie was in a sexual haze as this third crew was finishing their orgasms. Christie turned and laid flat on the floor.

"Oh god, I'm finished. I can't take any more. I can't cum anymore." She looked around, and the whole room was into hot sexual action.

--*--

Christie went home sore and worn out. With everything that happened, she thought she should feel more guilty but the whole experience had been over the top exciting. She had never come so much in her life. Now Walt was going to be home soon and she needed to get normal again. Christie got in the shower and got clean. She wasn't feeling as guilty as she had the first time. Walt was probably fucking Karen and now she was getting her jollies as well. Besides Walt would never find out. She knew they were starting their family soon and she would not return to the FBC but it was an experience of a lifetime and she was glad she had done it.

Christie was feeling refreshed and had warmed up dinner when Walt got home from work. Walt was talking about a major problem they had at work today. Someone's computer had crashed and a drawing file that had taken hundreds of hours of work was lost. But it turned out that Karen has set up all the engineers computers with cloud backup and after an initial panic they had the file again. Karen had saved the day.

"God, that woman is amazing," Walt said.

Walt told the whole story without thinking about how Christie would react. This was another Karen the hero story and again it made Christie's blood pressure rise. Christie did her best not to react and changed the subject but she couldn't get the thought of that bitch out of her head. She just knew something was going on. She was sure Walt was fucking that cunt and it pissed her off. Karen was trying to steal her man and Christie wasn't going to stand for it.

Later that evening Walt had to check some work and Christie sat alone in the living room. The tv was going but she didn't even know what was on. Christie was now back to feeling uneasy and her guilt was returning. At her last FBC visit, she had eaten a woman's pussy and been fucked and sucked three different groups.

"Why did I let it get that crazy," Christie thought. It was supposed to be just some girl on girl. She wasn't sure what she was thinking except she loved being fucked and she loved cumming.

Over the next few weeks Christie hadn't been feeling like herself. Her guilt was affecting her moods, and she hadn't been having regular sex with Walt. She just couldn't figure out how she had let it go this far.

Christie had become even more withdrawn and easy to anger. She felt as odds with Walt, and they were speaking less. Christie wasn't sure if Walt suspected something or if he was making a girlfriend out of that whore Karen. She spent a lot of time thinking of Walt and Karen being together all the time and Karen being so "helpful". The more she thought about it the more it pissed her off. She did know one thing. She wasn't going back to the FBC. She was done with that and wanted to focus on starting her family.

--*--

Today was one of those holidays that mostly only government employees got off. This included teachers. If Christie wanted to save her marriage she knew she needed to show Walt more love. She needed to show him she could take care of him better than Karen. She decided to surprise Walt at work and take him to lunch. She spent the morning getting dressed up and put on some light makeup. For the first time in a long time, she felt like herself. Now she needed to get her relationship with Walt back on track. She would take him to lunch and then convince him to take the afternoon off. She would drag him back home after lunch, and they would fuck like teenagers.

After putting on a lovely blue and yellow sundress she drove to Walt's work.

"I would like to speak to Mr. Walt Brooks," she told the receptionist. The woman picked up the phone, made a quick call and then informed her that Mr. Brooks was out.

"Out, where," asked Christie?

"To lunch, I believe," said the woman. "I believe he and Karen Davis left a short bit ago."

Christie could feel the rage start in her stomach.

"Why did they go to lunch so early? Do you have any idea where they are eating? I'm Walt's wife and I really need to speak with him." The woman picked up the phone again and within seconds she told Christie they were at the Fornage. "That certainly seems like a fancy place for a work lunch," Christie huffed and without even telling the woman thank you she was off to the Fornage.

Christie pulled into the Fornage parking lots and parked. As she got out of her car she spotted Walt and Karen. The were slowly walking to the Walt's car and Karen was holding onto his arm and looking into his eyes. They were just across the parking lot.

"That bitch," Christie thought as the rage boiled up in her. She knew that cunt was out to steal her man and now she had proof. She knew they were headed to wherever it is they went to fuck.

They were in Walt's car by the time Christie got there. With the windows rolled up Christie poked her nose to the glass. She could see them in a hugging embrace. Now Christie was raging. She pounded on the passenger glass right next to Karen. She tried to open the door but they had locked automatically. "Open this door you cunt, I'm going to scratch your eyes out, Christie screamed. "He's my man," she said still pounding on the glass.

Walt and Karen were in shock. They didn't know where Christie had come from or why she as raging. Walt knew not to unlock the doors or Karen and Christie would be fighting. Or instead Christie would be beating and Karen would be trying to defend herself.

"Get your ass out of that car you fucking cunt," Christie screamed again. She was now in the front of the car looking at both of them through the windshield.

The valet guy had heard the screaming and as instructed by his boss when an altercation occurs, call the police.

He told the dispatcher, "you had better get here quick. This doesn't sound like it is going to be good," he said.

Christie continued to scream obscenities but Walt and Karen just sat there with a shocked expression on their faces. Christie needed to take action. She needed to strike. She looked around and noticed hand-sized rocks decorating the parking lot landscape. She grabbed up two of the larger rocks, stood in front of the car and hurled one forward. It smashed into the windshield completely shattering it. She wasn't done. She flung the second one forward and this time it lodged in the broken windshield.

She was going back for more rocks when Walt popped the locks and yelled for Karen to make a run for the restaurant. At the same time, he jumped out and got to Christie just before she could grab more rocks. Christie started swinging at Walt and yelling.

"How could you cheat on me with that cunt"?

As she was continuing to pound on Walt the police pulled up. By the time they got to the couple, it was clear to them the woman was raging on the guy and he was only trying to defend himself. Walt decided to step back and Christie swung her closed hand and struck Walt right in the jaw. It was solid contact and it surprised him to be dazed. The police had witnessed the assault and could see the smashed windshield. Christie was in handcuff and in the back of the police car quickly.

"What happened here," the cop asked Walt.

"I don't know, it's like my wife just lost her mind. Karen and I were just eating lunch with but my wife thinks we have been cheating." The cop wasn't convinced.

Walt continued, "look she is my admin. Her father died yesterday and she is moving back to her girlhood home. We've never had any type of relationship except a professional one.

"I don't know what has gotten into my wife lately. It's like she has lost her mind and completely made up something that is not there. She has been withholding sex and barely speaking to me for the past couple of months. I've told her multiple times I am forever faithful to her. We had been talking about starting a family soon but now things are all out of whack."

"You know we are going to have to arrest your wife this afternoon. We saw her hitting you and the damage she did to your car tells the story. She'll be arraigned tomorrow morning if you or your family want to bail her out."

End of Part 2

12