Joined at the Hip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaah.... Jjjjjack... Iiii'll be right out... Iiii must have gotten distracted... Giiive me just one minute..." I can hear the sexual frustration and lack of focus in her voice, and it makes me smile. I grab my cock thorough my pants to remind her mind of what she needs, and shout back, "I'll give you way more than a minute mom... I will give you whatever you need..." I have to fight myself from giggling like a schoolboy, as I think about the suggestive hidden message. I wonder if that thought is wiggling through her confused mind also. As if answering my unasked question, she moans out "Ohhhhh yessss." Not wanting to push my luck, I leave quietly, make two servings, set them out, and wait for her anxiously at the kitchen table.

When she walks into the kitchen, it looks like she has gone a few rounds with a weed whacker. Although she is in a new dress, her skin is shining with perspiration and her hair is frazzled, almost wild. I can see that her legs are actually shaking slightly, as she unsteadily walks to the table. As she goes to sit down, I grab my cock through my pants with my hand that is under the table. I accentuate the stimulation by running my thumb over the sensitive head. She drops onto the seat with an audible "Ahhhhh".

Are you OK Mom?" I ask her feigning innocence. I stroke my hidden hand up and down my growing cock, as I ask her, "Is there anything you need? Is there anything I can do? You look like something's up... Is there something bothering you? You know I will do anything I can to help you... You know that, right?" As I ask that, I roll my cock in my hand, really getting myself excited.

"YESssss," she almost yelps, then clarifies, "of course I know you will do anything you can if I need it..." I SQUEEZE and roll my cock to make her feel the bolt of stimulation as she says that. I can see the confusion and sexual distraction her head is battling with.

I love the state of sexual frenzy I have mom in already. I wonder how far I can push this. With only one more day until my sister Beth gets here, I have to move fast. Throwing caution to the wind, I unzip my pants under the table. I intentionally didn't wear underwear, so I could feel mt hand better trough my pants, and so that my cock could slide down my thigh, instead of being bunched up as I played. I am so glad I did now, as I immediately feel cool air on my cock and wonder how I can pull it out without mom seeing what I am doing. Ah, the problems of having a large cock. I know, first world problems...

With my cock now free, I can fully enjoy the feeling of my hand, gently stroking up and down its length. I feel my lust and desire climbing fast and uncontrollably. I look over at mom, to see how she is dealing with these feelings. Her pretty face is beat red. I see small drops of perspiration on her forehead. I also see her nipples hard and poking out through her bra and dress. I smile and ask her, "Are you sure you are OK mom? Are you coming down with something? You really look overheated... Why are you so hot mom?"

"Hhhhot??? Wwwwhat do you mean hot???? Iiii'm fine Jjjjjack... just aaa lllittle flushed..."

As much as I am enjoying how I have her so flustered, I enjoy even more when I see her hand disappear under the table. I am not even sure if she is aware she is doing it, but her hand is now clearly moving down her leg. I watch as her hand moves down and back up toward herself. She clearly reached under her dress hem and slid her hand back to her pussy. As I continue to look her in the eyes, I try not to give away that I see the muscles of her left shoulder and upper arm slightly moving. I realize that she is touching herself under the table.

Since she is touching herself already, I increase the stimulation on my cock, really trying to raise my mother's temperature. As I get myself more and more excited, I see her hand now moving enough that I can see the muscles of her shoulder and arm really start to flex. She also starts to breath more rapidly, almost raggedly. I start to really work on my cock, wondering if I can make myself cum like this. It is not easy to masturbate, while trying to hide it. Thankfully, I am so overly excited, that I almost unexpectedly cum. Luckily, I am able to work my hand over the head of my cock in time, to catch most of my cum. If I hadn't cum so hard earlier, I probably would have painted my mother's legs.

I guess I didn't need to worry about it though, because she is so lost in her own orgasm, that her eyes are SQUEEZED shut and she is trying her best to stay quiet. It is a good thing for her that her eyes are closed, because there is absolutely NO way anyone watching wouldn't have known that she just came HARD. Of course, I pretended not to notice, which was DAMNED hard, considering I just watched my mom masturbate and cum right in front of me.

Realizing herself, that she had just masturbated in front of her son, she opened her eyes like she got an electric shock. I fought to keep my face calm, as hers was a tornado of wildly swinging emotions. She was scared, ashamed, worried, and to her deeper shame... excited. I decided to let her down a bit, so I didn't touch my cock for about 15 minutes. During that time, I can see her breathing getting more regular and the redness leaving her face. I talked with her about how much I miss her when I am at school and how much I love her. As I say this, I tease my cock lightly with my finger. I do it so lightly that I it is almost a hint of a touch. I was with a girl before, who did that, and it drove me fucking insane with desire. I am hoping it does the same to mom. I trace lightly over my sensitive cock head and imagine it is her clit. I tickle and flick the head of my cock and wonder if I can target my mental stimulation of my mom. From the way the tablecloth is moving, I can tell that she is squeezing her thighs together and apart over and over, trying to stimulate herself without me knowing.

I start to tap on my cock head, like I have done to other girls' clits before, and they seemed to really like it. As I do this my mom GASPS, "OH," and I can see her body twitch. I do it again... and again... and again. She is able to control her audile outbursts with the subsequent taps, but I can see her body twitch each time. I feel like I am playing her body like a very tight guitar string. I keep playing like it is my guitar solo. I know this won't make her cum, but it will drive her insane with need, and build her to an explosive orgasm, when I am ready to give it to her.

I realize that she doesn't need to be touching herself as I touch myself, for her to feel the stimulation. I realize this, when I notice her hands grabbing the table edge so hard that she could leave indentations in it. It looks like she is holding herself down to keep from being sucked up and away by a tornado. I also see that her eyes are squeezed shut and her mouth is clenched so hard, I am afraid she might crack some teeth. I notice that her nipples are sticking out so hard that I am sure they will tear through the fabric of her bra and dress. I smile and keep plucking that guitar...

I suddenly stop and push my cock into my pants, while her eyes are squeezed shut. Then I quickly get up and move around the table to her. She almost jumps out of her chair as she feels my hands on her shoulders. I am standing next to her, so when she opens her eyes, my bulging cock is right at her eye level. And it is REALLY bulging. I squeeze her shoulders and ask with great concern, "Are you OK mom? I didn't know what was happening... It was like you were having some kind of epileptic thing." I stroke one hand up and down her arm as I lightly trace the fingers of my other hand over her cheek, then to her forehead, as if checking her temperature. She gasps, and I can see how hard she is trying to control her reactions. I am sure she doesn't realize though, that her eyes are still fixed on the bulge in my pants. It is like she can't look away.

I continue to stroke her cheek and push her hair out of her eyes. As I do this, I let my fingers lightly glide over her neck. I see her whole body shiver in response. I do this again on the other side of her face. This time letting my fingers continue past her neck, to her exposed collar bone and the upper swell of her amble breasts. This is maybe too much, because it breaks her trance and she looks up from my cock, and into my eyes. I am afraid I will see shock and appall. Instead, I see confusion and very strong sexual desire. I am sure she isn't intentionally letting me see this desire. I think it is just her animal response to her overpowering desire and need. I decide not to push it and tell her, "I think I should take you to bed... you seem like you are coming down with something..." As I say this, I put my hands under her arms and lift her off her chair.

I can see by the sudden shock in her eyes, she thinks I am going to take her to bed and fuck her. I can also see that she is not sure that is a bad thing. Her mind is clearly in a manipulatable place. Before she can form clear thoughts on what is happening and how she feels about it, I clarify, "I think you need to get some sleep. I will tuck you in, so this doesn't get out of control... and you get sick and can't enjoy Thanksgiving." I see relief and disappointment war for control in her facial expression. I know that she is close.

I can feel her whole body trembling as I almost have to hold her up, as I walk her to her room. As I hold her by her arms, I let my hands graze against the sides of her tits. I subtly let my hands rub up and down enough to let her feel it, but not enough to think I was making a move on her. The stimulation to her tits makes her look down and for the first time, she sees how hard and obvious her nipples are. She quickly cups her full tits with her small hands. It is like trying to cover a couple of grapefruit with postage stamps. She doesn't look up and I don't give her any visible signs that I have been lusting over her big ass tits and wanting to suck and BITE those amazing nipples.

As I get her to the bed, I pull the blanket and sheet back and get it ready to lay her down on it. As she turns to thank me and let me know it is OK to leave her to finish getting into bed, I quickly reach around her and unzip her dress. She is surprised by this and fails to react immediately. I take the opportunity to grab the shoulders of the dress and peel it down her body. As it drops to the floor, I notice her black lace bra and matching thong. She is so shocked at being in her underwear in front of her son, that she is frozen and doesn't say or do anything.

Again, the mixture of fear and desire crosses her face. I move up against her and with my hands on her upper arms, I push her back until she sits back on the bed. While doing this, my bulging cock presses against her stomach. I know she feels it because her eyes dart down to look at it. She is still looking at my cock in my pants, as I reach down and swing her legs up into the bed. I pull the blanket and sheet up her body, making sure that my hands trace up her legs, accidentally running over her overstimulated pussy, upper her belly, and over the curve of her full tits. The whole time I see that her eyes have not left the large bulge in my pants.

As I finish tucking the blanket tightly around her, I kiss her forehead. Then I kiss her cheek. Then I finish by kissing her lightly on her mouth. I can see that she is shocked, but she doesn't protest. I stand back up and make sure she gets one final look at the bulge in my pants that if it is even possible, is even bigger than it was before. As I back out of the room, I tell her, "If you need anything mom... anything... just let me know. You know I will do anything to take care of you mom. I love you." Then I force myself to leave and close the door before I give in to my own desire and go back and jump her. But I know she is not ready yet, but she is close... REAL close.

I don't even go back to my room. As soon as the door is closed, I pull my cock out and start stroking it. I am not in the mood to tease myself. I need to cum fast and HARD. My hand is flying over my cock as my other is squeezed at the base trapping the blood in my cock and increasing the sensation. I don't give a thought to what this will be doing to my mom. All I care about right now is finally feeling the climax that has been building for so long. I don't have to wait long. I am so overstimulated that I explode suddenly and almost violently. My cum spurts over and over hitting the door of my mother's bedroom. I see it and cringe at the embarrassment I will feel if she sees that. My feeling of shame is broken, as I hear her on the other side of the bed SCREAM, "Oh my FUCKING God," as I also hear her bed creak loudly as her whole body rises up and SLAMS back on it, as she cums explosively.

Knowing that she is extremely vulnerable right now, I tease my cock some more. It is almost too much stimulation because I just came, and every touch is amplified. I continue, believing that my overstimulation will affect her also. I am not disappointed. I hear her raggedly breathing and I can actually hear her fingers sloshing and squishing in her obviously soaking wet pussy. I grin to myself and think, "That's right... get that pussy ready for my big cock... You are going to need to be very wet to take my big cock in that pussy..."

For a second, I wondered if I actually said those things out loud, because I hear her breathily saying, "Yes... yes... my GOD I need that cock... PLEASE. I need it sooooo fucking bad..." I assured myself, then I wondered if it was just coincidence or if I was actually controlling her thoughts as well as her stimulation. Then I realized I didn't care. I want her and I want her NOW. I just hope she wants me just as much. Just in case, I quickly stuffed my cock back in my pants, before shoving her door open.

"Are you OK mom? I heard you shouting and wanted to make sure you are OK. What is it mom? What do you need? Tell me." The last part I said with a lot more command than she is used to. Maybe she was shocked or overwhelmed by her need to have a cock inside her, but her response was just what I needed to hear. "I want you Jack... I NEED you... please come here PLEASE...."

I rush to the side of her bed, not certain if she just needs emotional support or if she truly wants me sexually. My doubt is cleared up, when I feel her hands quickly grab my cock through my pants. Partly in shock, I stood there looking stupidly at my mother, as she paws at my cock. As I feel here hands fumble with the button of my pants and then my fly, I realize, this is actually happening. I yank my belt open, realizing that she forgot about it and is frustrated that my pants won't fall down and release the cock she so desperately needs. When my belt opens and my pants drop, my cock POPS up and I can see the surprise at its size in real life.

As she cups it in her small hands, I clumsily push my shoes off using my feet, and I push my pants off once the shoes are clear. I don't give my socks a second thought, I don't want to waste any time and risk this mood being broken. If I had stopped to look at the way my mother was possessively holding my cock, I would not have worried about the mood breaking. When my legs are free of my pants, she almost pulls me into bed by my cock. I throw the blanket aside to expose my mother fully to me, as I lay down next to her. The whole time, she kept her hands on my cock, as if it was a lifeline keeping her from flying away.

Since her hands are busy, I make mine busy also, grabbing her obviously wet and swollen pussy. I enjoy the feeling as I press my palm against it and rub it up and down, intensifying her already over stimulated condition. She releases one hand from my cock, only long enough to push my hand off her pussy and move the material of her thong to the side, exposing her pussy to me for the first time. Then she returns her hand to its place on my cock, and I can feel her trying to pull it to her pussy. Enjoying her desperation, I resist her pulling, and instead push my fingers inside her and run them around and inside her hot slippery pussy. I curl my fingers and stimulate her G spot. I feel her GRAB around my cock harder as I increase her stimulation and need.

Knowing that she is WAY past the point of feeling any regret or resistance, I look her in the eyes and ask her, "What do you want? What do you NEED?"

"YOU... Your cock... PLEASE... I need you inside me NOW.... PLEASE...."

I roll up on top of her and she splays her legs open wide in response. I feel my cock slide up to her pussy. I can't believe how hot it feels. She is radiating heat. I also feel how wet and slippery she is. Usually, I have to work my cock into a woman, but mom is so ready right now, I just push right into her... not all the way, but definitely over half in the first thrust. I am rewarded by my mother's scream, "YESSSSSSSS, my GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSS," as I feel her nails claw into my back trying to pull me deeper inside her. I reward her efforts with what she wants, more cock. I push in again, giving her more, but not so much that I tear her or hurt her. I want to keep this pussy whole. I am definitely not going to hit it and quit it. I want to own this pussy. With this thought in my head, I work my cock in and out, working more of my cock into her with each thrust.

As I realize that I have my entire cock inside my mom, I also realize that I am by far the biggest cock she has ever had inside her. She confirms this by actually saying, "My GOD, that is the biggest cock I ever had. How the FUCK is your cock so BIG??? Your father was NOTHING like THIS..."

Hearing that, I can't help grinning. Then I grind my cock around in her, REALLY letting her get the full appreciation for the size of my cock. I also take the opportunity to reach between us and stimulate her clit. I immediately feel her CLENCH so tightly around my cock, that I am afraid she will hurt herself. Then I realize she is cumming, which pushes me over the edge also. I feel my cock twitch and spurt, filling my mother with my cum. Part of me is worrying about cumming inside my mother, but then the feeling of her tight pussy spasming around my cock over and over as she SCREAMS in my ear, making me forget all about it.

With my cock still deep inside her, impaling her, I look her in the eyes and tell her, "Your pussy is MINE now. You understand that don't you?" Seeing doubt and possibly regret quickly cross her face, I don't give her a chance to retreat. I push down, ensuring I am fully inside her, and holding her hips down with mine, as I grab her wrists and hold her arms above her head. I look her deeply in the eyes and say with no uncertainty, "You are MINE now... Your heart... Your mind... Your pussy... ALL of you belongs to ME."

Without breaking eye contact, she silently, almost sheepishly nods her head. I don't let her off that easily. I tell her, "Say it. Tell me that you belong to me. Tell me that your pussy belongs to ME."

In a whisper, she says, "I belong to you... my pussy belongs to you... I am YOURS... All yours."

"Good girl... You are a very good girl and good girls get treats. What does my good girl want? What does my good girl need?" I ask her.

"I need more of your cock, Jack... If that is OK. Are you able to go again? I have no idea why I need this so bad, but please can we do it again?"

"Yes, I can go again," I tell her, "But you are going to ask for it properly. Tell me what you want. Do you want my cock? Do you want me to fuck you? Say it. There is no hiding from this. Tell me what you want. Tell me what you need."

"I need you, Jack. I need your cock inside me. I need you to fuck me again. Please fuck me again," she almost begs.

"Good girl. This time you are going to have to work for it," I say as I roll off her and get on my back.